Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest karrymiss

i learned some korean watching korean shows so i guess what yong said in the backroom interview was this:

i was extremely nervous about what she did. suddenly she grabbed my arm.

then he said he had a dilemma to put his hand in that position right from the beginning

and in the end he added its busan man style to link the armwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

if i come to think about it seohyun is in extremely good at relationship with yong. i mean she knows when she can get closer to him not only physically but directly winning his heart. she first understood him and then she decided to do skinship. 

i really envy her.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

seobaby's face was so red from blushing throughout this episode.hehehe and then yonghwa started blushing heheheheh

Guest 1sweetlove

Hi gogumas !

THis ep waaaaaaas soooooooooooo daebak!!!!!!!!!!

Hyun is no longer shy!!! And she has proven how much she love Yoong!!! :wub: I guess, now he has an answer for his question?

Hhaha yooong, didn't u get the message???

I guess, he did, since in the preview he was being aggressive. :w00t: Wanna show THE BUSAN style? Maybe....

I find Hyun especially cute and Yong very manly, i dunno y.

excl.gifAh And i find this while watching today's HOOT perfomance!!!

SEohyun winks at her part! Is it for Yoong! She looks so hot and seductive with her hot pants! Someone 's gonna say JAYSHIK!!!! :lol:

HAHAHAHA!!

A must see :w00t: :

Here's the link : at 0.51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewoV8SLCPlE

Guest holicjepoy

Okay, so it seems like I have a new favorite episode right now. :P Watching the preview for like 95473953th time because they're so cute (as always:P)

tumblr_lc6gdt24LO1qa0soi.gif

This part is what I love from the preview wub.gif And I thought he's going to kiss her. (Well, who knows? blush.gif) WAYLT PDNim We have to wait for another week agai, aigoo~

waaaaaaaaaaaah~!!!! *dies* 

Twitter went on WGM trending!!! hahaha I´m so happy and I my goguma heart is telling me that it is because of YongSeo :wub: (I can dream right?)

Still watching Ep, I´m in love and I must say... Seobaby, my respect for you, she is a brave girl! that is what I was waiting for since Bday ep, so now YONGHWA is your turn!!! hahahaha

Love Love Love gogumas!

EDIT: OMG!!! PLEASE TWEETERS WHAT IS @yongseofacts Twitting??? OMG !!!

Guest MountainMadman

WOW, both WGM and Music Core are trending right now on Twitter! Kpop represent! :D

*Sigh* still enjoying the aftereffects of YongSeo. 

The Khuntoria couple was also daebak! I love seeing those two personalities work with each other, they're just perfect.

^_^

Anyways, it's 4:40 AM here and I really should be getting some sleep...bye Goguma Planet, see you tomorrow ^_^

wow..getting out from my lurker mode..hahahah! after a long long time i'm back to spazz..hahahahha

this episode is so cute and sweet..i was giggling all over,,the way hyun linked arms with yong is just..typical seohyun..very seohyun, shy but determined at the same time..i really liked it when yong tried to pull his arm away but she held on to it..it's really cute..

all through out the episode i can see some instances that hyun is initiating skinship like after eating ice cream in a store she held yong's bag so that he won't get hit by passing vehicles..she did this twice..aigoo, her baby steps are too cute!

i just hope that after this episode, the two of them will be more comfortable withe skinship..hai, they are becoming like a REAL COUPLE. and i can't stop myself from wishing that they really are..gosh, i'm going to bump their heads if these two won't contemplate on going out after their WGM stint.! They better be!..hahahahahah.addicted much?

wahahahahah..i'm so excited for inkigayo..will they act awkward again or are we going to see some teasing and knowing smiles from the soshi unnies?

aigoo, i'm so addicted to them! gosh, now i'm wishing for saturday..Pali! Pali! Pali!

and to all uploaders, translaters, spazzers and my beloved gogumas, thank you for the infos, videos and translations..i highly appreciate them

TIll next time!

PS: I can now imagine the soshi unnies screaming in their dormitory right now..seobaby will be on a hot seat tonight. hahahahahahaharolleyes.gifw00t.gifphew.gif

Guest Crystal392

OMG I can't believe I fell asleep :( :(

I was going to take a small nap and went to be because I was really tired but I put my alarm and everything. And I didn't wake up :(

Awww that gif from the preview is soo sweet.

I haven't read all your posts but it seems it was a sweet ep as we imagined, how more cute can they get?

Yong~ ♥ Hyun~

I'm so proud of you :D

Goguma Planet hwaiting!

Guest vanilla88

OMO..OMO...OMO...

my volcano heart exploded when watching uri couple linking their arms..

and I die..felt there's an angel around me when i see the preview!!

Kyaaaaahhhh..GREAT JOB YONG!!!

grab her hand!! tightly..makes her think that you never ever let her goooo from your sidee.. :wub:

Aigooooo..I can't stop smiling right now.. :w00t: Ottokeeeee??

These weeks is super busy works for me..stressed with all stuff!! and then after watch this episode I just..OMO..my energy boosting to the TOP LEVEL!!

Goguma dose full charge and I'm sooooo cheerful right now!! ahaha..

I love every scene this epi..

1. try some sample snack food..with a looottt of CF expression..

# I hope someday Yong n Hyun can work together at CF for gogumas product..hihihi..#

2. every picture they take.. such like a real normal young couple.. I'm just think.. "Ahhh..I'm and my bf doing that too..take picture when we found the circle stuff then put our head and make funny faces" :phew:

3. Their waves to everyone notice them.. and the cute child girl sat on bicycle..Awwwhh..They must have a cuter daughter / son somedayyy...*Dreaming mode on*

4. their ice cream scene..caring Yong..and a protective nampyeon..he can't make his buin lip or tongue show off a little longer to other people..not even camera..aigooo..

5. Lunch time when Hyun tidying her hair..Yong's eyes is mesmerized with that moment..even i dont know what they are talking but it's like Yong said that Hyun prettier when she let her hair naturally..and then Hyun shampoo CF movement coming..happy Yong just so obvious but shyly admit it..

6. the Hyun daebak-yet-unforgettable linking arms.. we can see that hyun walk sooo close to Yong then their shoulders bump each other..and hyun breathing sound twice..Kyaaaaaahh..Yong just stunned for a sec then become hand robot when Hyun linking to his arm..while they walking side by side Yong has cold nervous sweat?? or it's just an oily faces? hm... Yong eyes not saw Hyun at ALL!! is there a volcano exploded in Yong heart that time?! aHaaa..

7. MC spazzers!! hahaha...watch their reaction and listening to their scream..laugh and comment..just like AHHH..we have goguma cingu at the studio.. :D

Thank you sooo much for every goguma family here..

Let's Flood this place with happiness we feel right now..

And for the subbers..Fighting! thanks in advance..

can't wait for the link, screen caps, and gifts..

sun_sun : Sarangheyooooo...thank you for the link!!!

@Lovekin : your fanfic became reality!! (at least 80% of it) u're such a genius writer and i'm a fan of your critical post!! d("u)b

PS : I'm really sorry for the phrase EYE SEX..hehehe..sounds so pervy..I'll use Eyeship from now..

Happy spazzing guyssss!!! annyeonnggg...

Guest ryuni_cello

Thank you for your update video for today eps. I hope I can get the translation today.

Iam very curious what yong and hyun wrote for each other.

Thanks for the link snsd hoot performance ^^

I saw hyun with bang. Is it real bang or not ???

Yong ideal girl with bang ^^

Guest LennieYongseo

can't wait for next week and I am sure I will be at home for streaming WGM. this time daebak episode after episode of fishing.Seohyun was not shy and bold. I hope next week the couple will be more skinship. and congratulations WGM go trending twitter.

1 week = 1 year : (

Guest sputniked

many thanks to semi-fly for the download link! 

while the subbers are hard at work to bring us the subbed episode, the raw file will be put on perpetual repeat on my vlc player!

i realized many gogumas here had trouble with the live stream on ustream, perhaps you could try the direct mbc link, its on the sweetgogumadays blog, it was really clear and literally no lag! 

btw, on the preview screen caps, the number 222 appeared, could that be refering to 222th day? well, just curious! 

i cant wait for next sat!!!!! 

yeah, as expected...volcano explode in this thread! hahaha...looks 644 users are reading this topic now

and it's trending on twitter! i don't know some people said it because of DOOJOON ( i really surprised of this)and Khuntoria, but i believe it's because of yongseo!

hyun buin so cute haha...it's yong who surprised like hell and his heart beating fast so he just can act like that hahaha!!

oh my gosh i'm tearing watching this couple,i'm so touched...i wonder how snsd and c.n blue member reaction watching this,must be spazzing like crazy like us haha!

Guest Crystal392

Before going to the store,

Yonghwa asked "Since we're on a trip, should we drink beer?"

Seohyun "Let's go"

DANG!!!! Maknae, what happened to you? Skinship and beer. Are you really our SNSD's maknae? hahha You cutie :wub:

I know right? She has changed so much and I really really think (like her unnies said indirectly at an interview) that it's because of Yong~.

Remember when they met at Japan and Yong~ bought some juice for her and a soda for him? For a sec I thought she was going to tell him something about it but she didn't even look twice at his soda xD And that's an unhealthy beverage because it's full of sugar! :P

Oh.... love :wub:

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

twitter world went crazy after watching WGM and started trending. just like all villagers went nuts today after watching how Hyun grabbed Yong's arm. and Yong's reaction towards Hyun's skinship. this Japan date is very farm from over. 

its Yong's turn next week. wonder how many goguma points he has now?

and I think yongseofacts twitter is tweeting the messages Yong and Hyun wrote in the shrine.

also a tweet from Kissmez@twitter: Yonghwa asked "Since we're on a trip, should we drink beer?" Seohyun "Let's go" WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU, maknae? Skinship + beer? ^^

Guest waniey_haha

cute ! CUTE ...sooooooo cute !!!!!! cute !!!! cute !!!!:wub::wub::wub:  her face....blushing...they didnt dare to look at each other's eyes.... because they were too shy...but yeah....so cute !!!!!!

jessica : “Maknae! Do you feel good cause you’ve got married? You’re cool! The night when we go to Japan, well, you looked much different. You’re brilliant! I love you.”

so ...can we conclude from what jessica said is being confirmed from this episode ?!!! i am surely think that this is the  " BRILLIANT " heeee.... Brilliant for the linking arm action...brilliant for the perfect timing...brilliant for initiated the skinship,,brilliant  because not to let go

of her hands..brilliant because took some time to look at the moon...brilliant because hyun just shown what her feeling inside...brilliant because it was too cute........ !!!!! they look really couply....i'm not tired enough to replay the volcano eruption scene...heeeeee 

ScreenHunter_19Nov200038.jpgScreenHunter_21Nov200038.jpgScreenHunter_20Nov200038.jpgScreenHunter_22Nov200038.jpg

tanx to all gogumas for the translation...gifts..links..screencaps n pictures...

Guest maybelove

OMO omo omoooo!! Hy~un is so cute!! her facial expression before linking arms with Yo~ng seems sooo suspicious!! and at LAST they linked hands!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: I can't help but to grin so widely when i was watching. Yo~ng looked surprised.!! hahaah

AND allkpop had just posted up news of uri goguma couple!!!!

here's the link - YongSeo news link @ allkpop

Yo~ng mentioned that " Isn’t it cooler for the man to have his hands in his pockets and let the woman link arms?” I kinda agree with the statement but how i wish that they hold their hands instead of just linking armsss :rolleyes:

thank you all for the quick uploads of the links to the episode, gifs, cuts, I'm so gonna rewatch it again later :lol:

Can't wait for another daebak episode next week! :wub:

happy spazzing gogumas!!!!

Guest digidigibob

Hello Gogumas! I can't help but post after this super duper daebak episode.

Before watching, I didn't visit this thread because I was trying to avoid spoilers but unfortunately, I read some tweets at Twitter about the episode. I also saw a pic at Facebook where the couple was linking arms and I thought the episode wouldn't be thrilling anymore 'cause I already saw what Seo Hyun did.

BUT, when I watched what Seo Hyun did on the episode, I screamed! I was so shocked! That was so unexpected! I was also clapping really hard so my hands are hurting now. (But that doesn't matter, it was because of YongSeo, anyway.) I was so happy afterwards that I felt like I won the P500 million lotto jackpot prize here in our country. HAHA. And when I saw the preview where Yong grabbed Hyun's hand, I felt like I won P1 billion. HAHA.

No amount of money can beat the happiness that I feel because of YongSeo.

Btw, let us make YongSeo trend on Twitter! WGM is currently on the 5th spot! Let's make Yongseo no. 1! :D

Guest Crystal392

I'm sorry for posting so much but I am just woke up and I am watching the latest ep and OMG they are so sweet.

I am watching when they are eating ice cream. hehehe all the fans, and they are just getting known in Japan :w00t: Goguma ftw! Hyun~ always taking care of her manners, she is a super well-mannered girl. And I don't know what was Yong~ saying but she hit him playfully ;) and awww they changed seats so he would kind of 'block her'.

OMG those little fish that move (kind of like toys) are soo cute ^___^

I really really think they suit each other, they complement each other.

*From dcmarried:

twit1.jpg

twit2.jpg

I know right? She has changed so much and I really really think (like her unnies said indirectly at an interview) that it's because of Yong~.

Remember when they met at Japan and Yong~ bought some juice for her and a soda for him? For a sec I thought she was going to tell him something about it but she didn't even look twice at his soda xD And that's an unhealthy beverage because it's full of sugar! :P

Oh.... love  :wub:

technically, they bought non-alcoholic beer for hyun and Yong bought a small can of actual beer

still they can get drunk off each other's love can't they?

wub.gif