Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest nafa_yongseo

10 things that make me more and more love yongseo couple...  ^_^

1. first meeting and couple ring performance   

even it's really awkward especially for hyun but i really like it...   

when they did the couple ring performance... hyun really tried so hard to show it... it's special coz she never did before...

and yong always know how to did that things...  

2. Playing "once" together   

OMG... they really amazing when playing "once"... it's call fate... (coz they never practicing before) 

3. first couple traveling   

really daebak ep... they got more close for each other... when hyun show her aegyo, yong seem really like it...   

they look like real couple...

i like everything taht they did on the train... really daebak... 

4. housewarming  

love when yong give the forgiveness book...  like real husband that care about his wife and their married...   

love when hyun teach him "RDR" dance...  

love when they sing "full house" song   

love when hyun shy coz her unnie tells that she always sing i'm s loner on bath...  

love when yong say that he like hyun bit...   

love everything about them... 

5. Drive lisence   

even they can't got the lisence but this moment it's cool... they always together...

when yong success hyun  succes too and when yong failed hyun also failed to...    

it's a fate, right???? ^_^ 

6. piggyback  

waah... yongseo first deep skinship... thay look so close... 

7. visit brother in-law   

hyun like a princess...     when yong jealous to jungshin... he really cuteee....   

yong seem want to hug his wife when they won the pool game...

congmal haengboghan

8.Couple Birthday...

waah.... my favorite episode.... full of love... show yongseo true feeling...

i can't explain what i feel... i just want to say that ...they are REAL... i'ts  not fake...!!!

so romantic... so lovely... so real... so meaningful... so ... so...

i thing, every one that watch this (even they goguma shippers or not) can saying same word...

<3<3<3 LOVE <3<3<3

when yong look hyun... it's so love bit...

yong gifts are so unique... gifts with love

hyun gifts are so daebak... especially the ring... it's show that she really care about their married..

DAEBAK.....^_^

9. 200th....

even hyung still do pull and push... but their performance is daebak... jjang...

they show their true felling in their eye... <3<3<3 sarang bit...

yong guide book show that he always care about hyun for everything...

hyun gift so meaningful...  when people go to  a place and bring unique things form that place, it show that you want to give something special for your special one, right???

they really close....

coz we only write ten things, so i just write my most favorite moment ( 1-9)...

and my 10th moment that make me more n more love yongseo couple is...

EVERYTHING THEY DO...

yongseo bring something new in WGM... something meaningful...

even the MC or people that master of love can't guess what they want to do... that make me love them...

Daebak.... jjang... ^_^

haengboke yongseo...... yeong-wonhi <3<3<3

Am i the only one who saw yonghwa trying to control his grin when he introduced the girls for their performance in the concert today? he seemed too happy.

mybe its just me. I really hope there'll be bts, cause i'd love to see interaction between yongseo and of course yong and his sister in law especially since yoona was mc with him

Guest NilyxYongSeo

I really miss Our YongSeo T.T It's really long one week without them...

I wish that PD-nim will show us Cuts scenes in this next week then we could wait patiently for saturday x)

Omo and I think everybody want to see the weddings photoshoots !!!! xD Seohyun Unnie must be very beautiful, better than when she was in TRAX MV, right ? ^-^ I really want to see Yonghwa Oppa and Seohyun Unnie hand in hand *-* aaah... I miss them so much T.T

Seohyun and Yonghwa in Love Sharing Concert, do you think they talked to each other ? xD Thank you for your picture !!!

And that what I made because I really love that picture of them and I really miss them ! YongSeo Fighting !!!

LMWqhLXbSS.png

AR39r8uV21.png

Guest lunasol

Here is a link were you can see Yong and the boys practicing for when they will become a dad and uncles wink.gif.

hscdn_ 025438

cr.jackhklee3

This was a 'love sharing' activity as part of the 2010 Love Sharing Concert. The cast of Heroes and CNBLUE visited a nursery for disable infants and spent the day there taking care of them. This was recorded on Oct 29 so it could be broadcasted yesterday during the concert.

Hyun will be proud of them! Yong as an appa even got to drive a red 'car'. The problem is that it is not exactly the type of car he was wishing for, but i bet it is a kind of car that Hyun would like to be with him. You will see why!! biggrin.gif

hello :) i'm new here...

i miss YongSeo already :(

can i ask.. where can i download WGM ep 1-7??

the HD ones?? kekeke

thank you so much :)

YONGSEO FIGHTING!! <3

Guest ricevol

Hello all gogumas here. It's hard to live without our beloved couple for a week, but thank to all of you, I'm still alive. Send big hugs to all of you. :wub:

Oh the love sharing concert...It's such an meaningful event! And Yong as a DAD OMO...Hyun Buin must feel happy inside when watching Yong with those cute little kids...even brushing? :w00t:...because she might has some images in her mind about "GOGUMA FAMILY" with DAD YONG and MOM HYUN

Some screencaps:

Credit: jackhklee3@youtube, SNSDLivenew@youtube, Cnbluestorm.com

lovesharing2.jpg

lovesharing.jpg

lovesharing3.jpg

lovesharing4.jpg

At the end of the concert, at first they did not see each other...

17533775.jpg

But then...how could they resisted each other...again...eyeship... :wub::w00t:

44129655.jpg

I am dreaming about Goguma Family right now... :wub: *giggle*

Guest victoria1_1

I wonder is it on purpose that he is holding the mic on his right hand? Maybe to stop people from noticing about his ring on his left hand....hehe..

hello gogumaz~ :D it seems like a LONGGGG LONELY WEEK FOR US ya -_- anyways, i'm glad that some gogumas here are spicing up the thread ^^

Anneyeong :wub:Weekends indeed feels different without YongSeo's latest episode, even if we have all the links from their past episodes or guest appearances on other shows, the feeling is still different, it's like missing some important member in the family.  Anyway, since the thread is so quiet, I'd just like to share my view on the discussion on why Hyun is not asked about WGM or her "relationship" with Yong compared to Yong who is usually and casually bombarded with questions about his "supposed marriage" to Hyun.  And though questions relating to their so called "marriage" could help a show boost their ratings and probably could make them more be the "talk of the town" the two managements may have probably made an agreement, knowing the true status of the relationship of their talents, that it would be best if all questions relating to the show/marriage should be directed to Yong since he can handle it more compared to Hyun who is quite transparent, and just MAYBE, their respective agencies think it's much safer that way so as not to create another "Jonghyun and sorry forgot his girlfriend's name" commotion.  And I believed, after all the negative slashings that Jonghyun's girl got from the fans, the company has decided to protect Hyun as well so that she does not have to go through what Jonghyun's girl has gone through.  And just maybe, Yong does not want Hyun to get hurt with all the negative things that might arise, if and when their "relationship" is given too much exposure.Sorry, I'm not so sure if i'M making sense at all...but these are just my views, cause, I really don't see any reason why the shows where Hyun had guested seems to avoid asking her things about WGM.  If any of the shows she appeared in the last couple of days had asked her even a single question about WGM, for sure, a lot of goguma's would be super duper happy :wub:Really missing the YongSeo couple :phew:

haha i kinda get watcha trying to say there. besides, i would think that yong is very protective of hyun. u can see him being protective in WIN WIN when he told the interviewer that hyun will be sad if she hears that kinda questions... something along the line. so maybe, since yong has become closer to his bro in-laws... he prolly asked them some favors. and i agree with what others said about the issue being more sensitive after jonghyun got caught with his gf. sigh... i'm being half upset here. upset 'cause we don't get much info from them & upset that they hafta be extra careful in everything they do or say. but i'm also partly glad that their agencies are protecting them in a way.

hachi~ i LOVEEEE ur drawings! seriously, u should draw more for us & maybe make manhwa out of ur drawings! i'll be the 1st to read ur manhwa ekekekee xD u know, u're :soooooooo talented chingoo!!! :wub: <-- no.1 fan LOL

ahn_annann, ricevol, bolmaejung: thanks for the pics~! i'm still dl the vids... can't wait to watch them~! aigooo, yong looks pretty stiff & awkward there with the kid... in a cute-funny way though xD kekeke newbie appa yoong~! kiyopta!! :wub:

ematot, u can find the eps in genxv's blog but i'm not sure if they're all HQ or not, and also from HAPPY JOY LIFE. ENJOY~!

NilyxYongSeo, i LOVE ur wallies!!! thanks so much! :D *saves immediately*

since i haven't shared much, here's a small token from me. i hope u'll enjoy this latest fmv of mine just to kill some time ^^

Yongseo - River Flows In You

edit:

redrev, magdal: glad u like it~! :D

Arghh... got frustrated coz no YongSeo yesterday. This morning got  rid off the frustrations after all the latest infos & caps on them. Now my frustration level going up again. Having problem uploading a video urghhh... How I wish tomorrow is SATURDAY! Don't mind me gogumas. Just keep on spazzing on every tiny detail to keep the thread alive.

bolmaejung & ricevol, Thank you for Yong & Hyun latest pics.

dreamyboo, love the fmv. Beautiful songs which suits uri beautiful couple.

Guest raindrops_919

annyong GOGUMA  :wub:

ouu i love our thread!! keep it alive, Goguma villagers Fighting!! we need fancam from love sharing concert, i wonder how yongseo reacts to each other in front of snsd unnies and other fellow idols :phew: 

Yong wears PINK apron when bathing the baby on love sharing with the ladies of SBS Heroes (Shin Bong Sun, Narsha, Kahi, IU, Jiyeon, Lee Jin) and the members of CNBLUE, even Kahi and IU don't wear PINK apron, heyyy they are the girls, why yong is the one who wears the PINK apron??  :w00t:

here's yongseo story part 3, hope you like it  :D

yongseostory3low.jpg

@ magdal, jnj : thank you *hugs*

@ bintangkalerbiru, ricevol, bolmaejung, NilyxYongSeo, ahn_annann, CallMeDayDreamer, tinybeatingheart and everyone on GOGUMA PLANET THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST *pic-gif-POV*

Hi gogumas!!! thank you for pics, links, art and everything! you guys are amazing and I agree with the goguma who said that this week this thread seems like a  theraphy´s group hahahaha... we have to survive without YongSeo and we need us for that :w00t:

I love love love this fancam  very little subtle yongseo moment, hahaha, yeah! we have to spazz about something ^^.

and this one Hyun (youtube link), even when we can´t see the person who she is staring at, we can always think in our beloved Yong nampeyon :wub:.

I want a longer fancam :phew:

Edit: I can´t help but remember Yong´s analogy "I would act as if I didin´t saw her, but I would steal aglance and think, Oh she is pretty" (or something like that)  :rolleyes:.

Dreamyboo, I love your FMV and Raindrops, always loving your pics!!!

Jenkee thank u thank u!

Here's the YT link of the first fancam that magdal just shared~

very discreet yongseo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEawpnqqKo

Hi (dreamy) Boo...thanks for your thought on what I've posted, but, just would like to say thank you too for making the MV, the music you used was one of my top favorite Yiruma pieces and the moment I watched and listen to the mv, the more I missed the couple, the mv is cute and the effects are great.  The first mv I've seen that you made was the one with the "Way Back Into Love" music and it's one of my favorite mv's of the couple, I am now adding your latest arrangement to my list. 

Keep it up Boo... it's nice to know that there are a lot of talented Goguma's here in our planet, so to all of  you who are painstakingly putting efforts in making all fanfics, gifs, photos and mv's...THANK YOU :wub:  You just don't know how all your works are appreciated by simple goguma's like me.

**Jinkee, thanks for the fancam link....

OMG....start from 0.04 i can see he make q really quick glance at his wife......and smile to her....once Jo-Kwon look at him, he widely smile again...like a person who been caught in act  situation:D.............hahahhaha

Guest SwEEtGoguma_7

hi everyone this thread is so quite cause of no wgm on saturday where are you Goguma lovers??

Sorry I have nothing to share.I search some Yongseo fanvideos on youtube.The song Y from CN Blue I really like it and I didnt know the meaning of this song ,so here is a fanvideo with the song Y of Yongseo couple.:wub:

(Sorry I dont know how to put the link I hope I didnt break some rules here.):(

Guest ricevol

@bolmaejung,ahn_annann thank you for such good quality pictures, I can see those sparkling Ring so clear :wub: Hyun is so beautiful...such a Goddess, Yong's Goddess? :w00t:

@dreamyboo: 1 of my Fav Yongseo's FMV ever...like a real movies with rhythm match so well with the story and every scenes, especially the "holding you" part! Really really moving. Btw, what song did you use? I'm in love with that song! :wub:

@raindrops_919 yeah I noticed that too...PINK? FOR REAL? =)) He must thinks of his wife when wearing that. And love your story too, never enough of their staring, like exploring other feeling with care :X

Thanks all of you here too, I'm a happy yongseo shipper!

Suppose that they are stealing a glance at each other :wub:

38988287.jpg

omona, I just went to watch the chinese sub video of the Youngstreet radio interview (yeah its on radio but there is a video).

Someone already mention that HyoYeon say Hyun always come back and brag to her about WGM stuff but there was another segment where all the SNSD members are supposed msg two friends ask about what animals they resemble. Guess who Hyun msg to? Nearly all the other members msg guys but Hyun msg Kara's nicole and then 2am's Jinwoon!!!! :blink:

Also I cant help that Jinwoon is always "hovering" close to Hyun. In the love sharing concert closing too, 2am was right next to snsd!

Yong sopang, you better keep a close watch over buin! :D

Guest ahn_annann

this file already posted in a previous page, haha, I wanna to put again..

from JYH DC, 전찌횬 < < Thank you so much...

re-up by me

cap by me

part 1

love1g.jpg

part 2

love2d.jpg

part 3

love3qi.jpg

part 4

love4ay.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for the screencaps :D

ricevol, annan: Those screencaps are lovely. Really ♥ Probably because I'm YongSeo biased but I really believe they were looking at each other :w00t:

qwenli: Yeah, also in a interview a few months ago I think Hyo said when Hyun~ returned from filming WGM she kept talking about it until she (Hyo) felt sleepy hehehehe They are roomates right? Jinwoon is very close to Hyun, but am I the only one who doesn't feel jealousy vibes from him? Like I remember the first WGM eps, I really felt bad for Jinwonnie :( but on the latest eps he gives me friendly vibes, maybe he became a YongSeo fan? ^_^ hahahaha

SwEEtGoguma_7: Thanks for sharing that fanmade video. It's lovely ^^

jinkee, magdal: Thanks for sharing that link to the fancam. This two are really cute ♥

dreamyboo: Your fanmade videos are love love love hehehe :lol:

*From dcmarried:

~Couple that wears similar clothes for ads stays together forever? hehehe

:lol:~

yongseo1.jpg