Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Faith_memory

hey guys, im back! goshhh.. the teasers are making me want to jump to time. Saturday please come quickly! Yong sure has a lot of surprises. such a sweetie. I just wish and hope that Hyun will feel closer this time. I mean they are close but Hyun just denies it. lol ♥ anyway, I hope that she will show clues to yong that she feels happy whenever she's with him. So that yong won't feel tired of doing things. ♥♥♥

btw, i made a YONGSEO TRIBUTE VIDEO!! ehehe! I used the song Y WHY... of cnblue!! ♥ hope you guys will love this! ♥ I made it with all my heart ♥

please watch it here: YongSeo Tribute - Y Why...

yeyyyy! ♥

Since Yonghwa is involved with filming a program with Seohyun if he's around I'm sure they'd let him into the area... but what this news from SME says is basically proving what I said the other day after the Jonghyun/Shin Se Kyung confirmation ended up being derailed by crazy fangirls and basically what I said was because that thing went so sour that SME (and probably other entertainment companies) would not be confirming the relationship of any of it's idols in the near future because of fearing similar reactions. Even if pictures come out you'll see the agencies deny everything and I'm sure the majority of the entertainment companies are now telling their idols to be more careful when dating and some are probably reminding them they don't want them dating 'AT ALL'

Guest CallMeDayDreamer

OMG guys, I just saw this at allkpop!!

"Due to the explosive reactions to news that SHINee’s Jonghyun was dating actress Shin Se KyungSM Entertainment has begun blocking all outside contact with SHINee.SHINee will be making an appearance on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank” on October 29th, the first public appearance for Jonghyun after his relationship was disclosed to the public.

SM Entertainment acknowledged the amount of attention being put on the group and prepared cautious measures to shield the members by having vans wait outside the studio exit in order to quickly move the group as soon as their rehearsal was completed.

http://static.allkpo...sal-459x658.jpg

A first look at SNSD's outfits for 'Hoot' during the 'Music Bank' rehearsal

Unlike other waiting rooms, busy and full with artists and staff members alike, the waiting rooms for SHINee and SNSD remained empty. Despite this being SNSD’s comeback stage, SM Entertainment has barred reporters and fans from reaching both groups.

A representative of SM Entertainment stated, “Jonghyun’s relationship has been completely exposed. We are being careful so that the story does not attract more attention.” "

I hope they only mean contact with reporters and fans and not other artists etc.... cause then Yong and Hyun won't be able to meet each other backstage at Inki and all our imaginings of them talking backstage would be crushed

:(

Hahahah sigh, hopefully our Goguma couple will remain unaffected by the backlash. Fingers crossed...

I was about to post this...

This news is just sad...

I hope Hyun & Yong won't be affected by this... :(

Anyways, I think this is Hyun wearing the ring. Too bad she cut off from the pic, but you can clearly see the ring...

EDIT:

Looks like they are both wearing their rings today... :sweatingbullets:

Yong at the store opening party of Cesare Paciotti...

Guest desirenhope

Hey, remember now both Yonghwa & Seohyun share the same salon? Who knows they probably bump into each other at the hairsalon while preparing to go for their respective events today.

Reading the preview for tomorrow's episode, I absolutely can't wait. I think it will be too much for my heart to handle if its as awesome as the fishing episode.

Guest SophiaPia

OMG! 

chedda31 thanks for sharing the bts photo of our lovely SeoHyun and her unnies yes! i'm getting ready now to watch the Music bank :)( that news it's so sad why some people don't want other people to be happy really)

karenliez thanks as well for the additional photos, i guess we really can see SeoHyun when they perform stage LOVELY SEOHYUN.

CallMeDayDreamer thanks i'm happy every time i see YongSeo couple wears their couple RING biggrin.gif that's the way to do it, show their love w/ one another by wearing the couple ring kekeke!

I guess, thanks to wgm, coz YongSeo couple can be together what? once a month and at the same time have a date either in their couple haus or outside and no need to tell us they are a real couple coz they are :) Hoot! yes! we keep it a secret (sshhhhh) kekeke! :)

Cheers

DJHinata, haha *hugs tight* oh yes, tomorrow's gonna be one crazy GOGUMA DAY! kekeke i don't think i'll be able to spazz with u guys in the thread tomorrow. prolly will be busy spazzing by myself first! xD

panGG~! i hope u'll have fun with ur family this weekends! i don't think i'll be able to spazz even if i want to... uh i think u already know why ;) kekeeke besides, i think i'll be too busy rewatching the whole ep! i wonder how many pages this thread gonna jump tomorrow? i'm betting more than 10 pages! xD

ikekeyou: that's an interesting question u have there~! like aroundthe.alley, i don't know why, but i've a feeling they must've already discussed about yong's photoshoot with that japanese model called emi. if i'm not mistaken, yong ever mentioned that they'll contact each other whenever they see some news relating to them. i'm sure yong, as a guy, won't wanna discuss about something as sensitive as that. so if they were to discuss about it, it could be that hyun's the one to initiate the topic. after all, she ever asked yong to be more honest & open to her. also, she dislikes it if yong doesn't update her on his activities. they could have talked about it when she showed yong her pic with jungmo oppa... and who knows it was edited out? but again, this is just my POV & i may be wrong :)

faith_memory: thanks for sharing such a cute FMV~! ^_^

chedda31, thanks for the news. ughhh that's sad! >.< well, i don't think it's possible for them to block all contacts with other celebrities. moreover, it'll be very rude of them to do so. but i guess the most yongseo could get outta the current issue is prolly just some warnings & hopefully not some kinda strict order for them not to date at all after WGM. umm even if they do date, their agencies can't do much harm to them since they're the BIG MONEYMAKERS (unless something out of the ordinary happens?). let's just hope for the best~! :)

karenliez, thanks for the pic~! i was about to warn u about ur post that had no relation to our yongseo couple. glad that u edited it :)

callmedaydreamer, yong looks smacking hawt there! blush.gif KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA nowadays, buin doesn't take off her ring even when she's performing... kekeke some kinda an indirect moral support from seobang i guess? xD

Guest wallpaperfood

I want to hear more of Yong's Busan accent (sudden crave lol)

It's so cute when he calls Seohyun "Seohyai".

And reading the article on allkpop on Simon D & Lizzy (AS) conversing about Busan, it seems they both strongly agreed that it is a Busan thing to call people by their full names or nicknames, rather than their actual name.

That reminded me of when Yonghwa called her "Seo Joo Hyun", as well as the whole ongoing nickname "Hyun/Seohyai" calling. ^^

see how comfortable he is around Hyun?? :D <3

Also, omggg Hyun looks so hot in the latest pics regarding Hoot! But I notice she doesn't embrace sexy dances as much as her unnies (understandably...), as she doesn't 'pop' her bodyline to show her curves when doing moves that are meant to emphasise curves. However, I wonder if she'll do it more if Yong is watching...to make him jealous or something kekekeke. Since she's so good at doing that.

Guest bizzie_b

JiLLian_SEOHWA Welcome to the thread dear!  smile.gif  However, hope you could edit your post since it's against the Soompi rules to post one liners.  And your post should be related to the couple.  wink.gif Thanks and again welcome!  Hope to spazz with you tom!  See yeah and have fun! biggrin.gif

Seriously can't wait for tomorrow.  However, I have a date with my boyfriend again.  Part II of our double birthday celebration! haha.  So I guess I'll jut catch up with everyone tom!  Ooh la la!  Guess I'll be back reading more than 10 pages by the time I get home! hahaha wub.gif

It's hard to posting here with so much rules, keke but it's ok!

by the way, yong is not the MC for Music core.

Onew, Minho, Suzy, Jiyeon to MC for “Music Core”

SHINee’s Onew and Minho, miss A’s Suzy, and T-ara’s Jiyeon have been chosen as the new MCs for MBC’s “Show! Music Core.”

MBC representatives uploaded a new post on their message board stating, “The four will be joining us as our new MCs starting this week.” A representative of SHINee’s agency, SM Entertainment, confirmed the news on October 29th: “SHINee’s Onew and Minho will be joining Suzy and Jiyeon as the MCs for ‘Show! Music Core.’”

After SNSD’s Yuri and Tiffany’s hung up their MC mics, the show began circulating different guest MCs every week. However, beginning with this week’s broadcast, viewers will be able to meet their new established hosts! Many are excited about the new lineup, as this will be the first time that four idol members will MC simultaneously.

cr. allkpop

so, I guss we can't see our yongseo in same place, but tell me if  I'm wrong..

karenliez, u're right. but what to do... we just hafta abide by the rule or else we may not even see this thread ever again! T.T yeah, we won't see yongseo together in MU Core but in Inkigayo. ^_^

jillian_seohwa, welcome to this thread~! i see that this is ur 2nd time posting a one liner. pls refrain from posting a one liner & also something that is unrelated to yongseo. i hope u'll edit both of ur posts. thank u. :)

karenliez & jillian...welcome to the goguma family. :)

there are a few simple rules to follow.

pls understand how much we, gogumas, treasure this thread.

dreamyboo, DDuk, CallMeDayDreamer, ichigo_kawai - u guys are jjang!

tks for the prev, trans and artwork.

tomorrow will be another daebak episode.

hope they'll resolve the mildang thing once and for all...

did anyone catch MuBank on KBS World just now?

yes, hyun wore her ring and she looked soo pretty.

i bet hyun will share her excitement abt the comeback with hubby.

it gives me a warm feeling knowing that yongseo update each other on their

activities, and the support that they give to each other

oh yes! where can we get all the streaming links to wgm?

i don't want us to go on panic mode like we did last sat..

anyone knows what is the new channel for MBC on TVU?

edit:

chedda, timpa, in the first place,

for management to confirm idols are dating is suicidal.

fans are not ready to accept the idea yet.

by taking damage control now is good, but i hope they make exception to yong ;)

2nd edit:

did self search, found the streaming links already..

vavakim, thank u for the fast action :)

monie, i'm with u.

its not a good feeling having to play police...

i might end up in the hate list.. -_-

lurker mode ON

Guest monie1909

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35QH9c337k0

Today performance, OMG they alls look good

esp. Our Seohyun and Seohyun closed up just killed me!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this here.I was looking for this vid..Gosh,she's so hot here.Agree with you,i bet she's not only killing us with her hotness,Yong hubby must be dying seeing his buin in action..haha..but i think you might want to edit your post a bit to yongseo related..gosh,this is getting so uncomfortable..i wonder who else feel like police on patrol... :sweatingbullets:

dreamyboo,dduk thank you for the prev and translation.Kyaa.the both look so young and adorable in that picture.Yong is so sweet for prepare that unique date for his Hyun.wonder what is the third gift?something to encourage Hyun in japan promotion..i cant think of anything relate to that.based on prev and mc jake tweet,tomorrow episode going to be another heart warming,toe curling? episode..gee,i cant wait for tomorrow..saturday,come faster.

Edit: Thanks vavakim :)

Edit2: jnj i dont think there will be any hate list but probably we could be in 'annoying' list..keke..but i hope gogumas understand this..

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for the info and artworks you've shared ^^

Welcome to new spazzers, as many have said please follow soompi rules: don't quote pics, don't post onelines (less than 20 words) and remember this is a YongSeo thread (not a SNSD or CNBLUE thread). Actually it isn't difficult to write a post with their activities and relate it to YongSeo (like you can post a pic and said 'OMO our Hyun~ looked so pretty... and she is wearing her WGM riing!') Please let's all take care of Goguma Planet ^_^

About SM blocking contact with them, I think it may be with fans but since Yong~ is an Inki MC he will still be able to talk to her (at least say a few words). I am hoping Inki MCs will interview SNSD *fingers crossed*

One more day until WGM (for me) and two for Inki!

Guest Beluga14

did u guys notice?? she was wearing couple ring during the performance...kekeke.... so love ya.  yong seobang must be happy and screaming watching his buin part of the show...

Guest Faith_memory

gosh, finally saturday is already under our noses!! yey! and sunday is just around the corner! super excited for WGM! Hy~un looks gorgeous, and after watching their Hoot performance, i realize how beautiful she became. really!! indeed something changed. though, she doesn't smile much on their performance, huh? copying someone maybe?? kekeke~ she wore the couple ring!!!

again.. the famous yonghwa-stare. ♥

56198530.jpg

everytime the camera faces her, she doesn't smile and doesn't blink.. lol. just like her husband ♥ haha! anyway, nothing much to spazz about anyway, but still ♥ haha! ♥

can't wait for saturday/sunday!! btw.. please, OBEY THE RULES.. ♥ no one liners please.!

Guest Wilhelm1066

PROHIBITION TO DATE

This is a picture of revelation.

Observe Hyoyeon's desperate attempt to cool down her unnies.

And poor Seohyun just give the impression of a world tumbling down, before there's any clarifying of the member of Shinee who were caught dating an actress:

kiX51242.jpg

Guest exceptional.chic

LALALALALALA~~ YAY! tomorrow is Saturday already. I just can't wait too see their High School date. I bet Yong would gain a lot of goguma points in tomorrow's episode. yahhh, yong it's your time to bounce back. :D

this weekend is a treat to all gogumas. we're so blessed. :D Sunday is Inki and that means YongSeo interaction outside WGM. YAY!

i wonder if TVU will stream WGM at the original channel not the other one (899..).

anyways, i'm getting excited. :D

OKAY SO IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SNSD'S COMEBACK, THEN YOU NEED TO. HOTT STUFF. OUR YONG SEOBANG IS GOING TO FALL ON HIS richard simmons ON SUNDAY! CANT WAIT. HYUN WAS SO PRETTY~

dreamyboo have fun with... you know ;) hahaha. but yes, i'll probably lurk mostly this weekend. oh god, cant wait for yongseo! ahh!

More pictures from Cesare Paciotti -- you can definitely see the ring~

2998649.jpg

2998664.jpg

74f32273036ddcb770133a6.jpg

f35f479dd82556470f702f2.jpg

ee8e538060d132b47416fd8.jpg

first Japan Boice Fanmeet -- this was shared at the cn blue thread, but i wanted to share this because these are tshirts that cn blue had drawn pictures for of their childhood.

101028japangoods21.jpg

yong's picture is the bottom left, and his playing the piano/keyboard, and it made me think of hyun. he must not think his good enough to show his skills infront of hyun. hm... maybe we'll get a piano performance by yong this weekend?! that would be kind of sweet :wub:

and bonus~

tumblrlb1sq23h8q1qci1y3.gif

damnzzzz!! when i saw this part, i was like i know SOMEONE is going to make a gif. freaking hott.

edit

tumblrlb0ljznmqg1qam0cl.gif

tumblrlb1s5vu3m51qam0cl.gif

yea.. so i cant for tomorrow and sunday anymore. yongseo double dose!