Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Hi All ^^

It's been a while since I last posted here

I always enjoy being a lurker more than an active poster :P

Just wanna share my part of why I love YongSeo couple

I love YongSeo because from the moment they met, they felt so right for each other;

the awkwardness at first and the naturally closeness with each other;

which for me reminded me heaps of my dating time and also apparently many of us here;

I'm also thankful of how from WGM that I could learn more about Yonghwa and Seohyun;

I found out the cute adorable sweet side of Yonghwa to just being gorgeously handsome leader of CNBLUE

As well as Seohyun; although I'm not a fan of SNSD; through WGM, I learned more how talented and amazing this young lady

From the last episode; I can feel how their relationship is going to grow better from this push-pull thingy;

Yong shown a bit frustration in this last ep and as well as Seohyun who questioning Yong's sincereness

So.. I'm patiently waiting for this next ep to show us how all is going to wrap up;

I really have faith in both of them; they always exceed my expectations in every Ep I've seen;

With that in mind; I even can't wait for their japan trip ep to be shown;

Edit: Ops, thanks Dreamyboo for reminding me of the detail, I totally forgot to put it >.<

Bamz, 30, Indonesia

Guest SophiaPia

Lunasol : yeah baby! i agree :)

Like i always say wgm is not drama, this is reality show. This is to show what is relationship is all about. Relationship to ur partner, relationship to ur family and friends. Like here now we become family we become friends. We give different points of view in every episodes. We agree, we disagree but Hey! that's real relationship is all about. Although most of us agree :) They only have mission here in wgm and it's up to them to figure it out or handle it. In drama they are other people, here in wgm this is them REAL people. Yes! there's camera following them but still this is real people, real feelings. What more if no camera w/ them. More real :)

Ur happy, ur inlove, ur angry, ur jealous  it's all here and not only w/ YongSeo couple same w/ other couples. U can relate w/ them whatever their situation is. That's why for me i love wgm show even in season 1. 

I don't mind supporting YongSeo individual work coz i love them, and it's their work , this is their dream or wish and now it's happening they are successful and wish them all the best.  And when they together they are a couple so i don't have problem w/ it. We should be happy for both YongSeo and same in our life who ever in our family or friends who making it to the top we support them we don't pull them down. Same thing w/ YongSeo what ever they want in life we just hope for the best. Lovely couple, lovely persons we love them.

And to all of us here. We have different views but at the end of the day we all have LOVE in our Hearts and that's for sure :) YongSeo couple Hwaiting.

Cheers to all 

lunasol

phew what a long post. But im with u

as long as there's a connection on wgm,

it should be alright to share it here.

i believe gogumas (unnies/oppa/dongsaeng)

are more clear abt this now.

to newbies, welcome n enjoy your stay here

we must work hand in hand to make this thread safe

back to spazzing

is it a childish thing when one do merong?

mc miseon thinks so when yong did it.

Guest mrsjoker

@ otty : OMG that's such an interesting article....thank you for posting it. actually like you one the most memorable scene for me was when Yong had those "magic" sparkle in his eyes when he saw Hyun playing with the ipod and playing that chirping bird sound and she had this bright big clear eyes staring at him and was like saying "what...?", at that time i can clearly see he's mesmerized by her, because the MC also realized that he answer it without him knowing it himself. For me, that moment is the first turning point of their relationship (at least on Yong side...), because i think from that moment to Yong their relationship evolve from a mere "physical attraction", "aww she's cute...", "she's such an unique girl" kinda thinking to...hmmm... she's one attractive girl, and grows a more stronger emotional attraction with her.

@lovekin : hmm...i don't think Hyun ever had the same mesmerized moment like Yong, because i think her ways or action of being mesmerized was different from Yong. Yong's feeling were strongly represented by his eyes (those eyes don't lie...) and so we often find "magic" sparkle coming out of his eyes when he's looking at hyun. To me, Hyun ways of being mesmerized were represented by the way she looks more and more happier when meeting Yong in every episodes. she always had that "magic" glow and it keeps getting brighter and brighter every episodes. Plus don't forget she's like "a white blank paper" when they started this and being the ever so rational girl who can't really understand how people can remember so many anniversary and the point of celebrating it, for her to arrange a surprise birthday event and gave him a couple ring is one statement on it's own. and as Crytal_Malfoy pointed out that in the recent episodes we found out the fact that she texted Yong just to say that she's holding hands with KH and she thinks Yong should know is again... a statement on it's own.

This is an interesting topic, anyone else have an opinion on this?

I always think in their relationship, Yong was more of the sensitive person full of emotional affection, that's why we kept finding him always had this specific reason behind his action towards Hyun and their relationship because he wanted this relationship went on another level, while Hyun were more of a rational person full of aegyo and cute sentiment in which her action are more instinctive and pure (in a way), for her to throw aegyo, upset over the fact he doesn't text her birthday wishes, and deliberately texting him to make him "jealous" and afterall the sentiment or upset feelings she has towards Yong latest "mildang" actions, she still happily made him the "Ma" juice when he ask her to is her ways to acknowledge that this relationship is surely going to another level. :wub:

back to spazzing

is it a childish thing when one do merong?

mc miseon thinks so when yong did it.

I'm prettyy sure its an act that's considered childish.

In the rdr subbed video the mc's were exclaiming how immature they were being bickering over the small details of who contacts who first (which is so lovely bc its like they're actually dating)

There's a reason why yong is called yong choding b/c he does adorkable things like this only in front of hyun!

true rxp

being the youngest couple in wgm

yongseo is the most adorkable yet

adorable couple

i sometimes forget that yong is only 22 hehe

hyun. a sunbae, cant do things w/out

practise while yong, a rookie,

is comfy with freestyle

this is actually the post that i've been writing LOL! just 'cause of lunasol's awesome post, i had to ignore it for a while xD

constantia, i agree with u that fate has indeed brought these two very different people together!

how could it be a coincidence that they do not have any preference in their respective future spouse in WGM?

how could it be a coincidence that they are musically talented?

how could it be a coincidence that they wore similar outfits twice?

how could it be a coincidence that they have the same blood type & traits?

how could it be a coincidence that they walk in stride a lot of times?

how could it be a coincidence that they failed driving test twice?

how could it be a coincidence that they complement each other so well despite their initial differences?

how could it be a coincidence that they improve each others' weak points?

how could it be a coincidence that they become each others' stronghold just when the time came for them to bloom in their career?

imagine the time before they knew each other in WGM, them being on the same stage for the nth time with an invisible red string attached to them! alas, on the 11th february, that invisible red string finally brought them together~! while we wish & hope that the red string will keep on binding them closer & closer to each other until they become one, let's just enjoy the ride while we can! gahh sorry for being flowery & messy at the same time LOL xD it's just that, i've never felt such strong feeling before for any other couples! it's just impossible to have so many coincidental happenings between them! >.<

oh! it's a good thing we have u, crystal~! yes, pls do ask the mod for a more detailed DOs & DON'Ts on our behalf! THANKS SO MUCH~! *hugz* :D and i'm glad that u did make some clarifications on the WHAT NOTs :)

are there any scenes in which you – or anyone! – can recall that seo is mesmerized by him? to be honest, i can't think of any. i mean, we know she likes him to an extent, but i can't pinpoint any specific moment that makes me starry-eyed of her feelings for him. she has aegyo, for sure, and she teases him on some subconscious level, but there's nothing that really hits it home like yong and his bright eyes comment, you know?

anyone care to prove me wrong?

lovekin, i'd like to take the challenge~! :lol: we all know yong is a very expressive person. although hyun isn't anything like yong, she does show expression. hers is so subtle that it's pretty hard to grasp. and 'cause of that, the camera crews tend to zoom in yong's ever expressive gestures & they could've missed hyun's OR it could all be due to PD's plot that they edited the eps in such a way that we see hyun as a less expressive person. besides, we can't really blame hyun for being lack of expression for it's her 1st time experiencing relationship. i dunno, i guess some girls tend to hide their true feelings for extra protection if u know what i mean (something like not losing face if the guy doesn't really like her in return). moreover, they're filming... every gestures could be captured & since she's a careful girl by nature, i guess she tried to play it safe. anyways, the following are the scenes that i think hyun is obviously mesmerized by yong:

1) the 1st time they met in MBC lobby: if u notice carefully, she keeps on glancing at yong although at that time, she still didn't know yong is her real hubby.

2) during their 1st day as couple in Music Bank: just look at hyun's eyes almost bulging out at the sight of her handsome hubby! kekekeek (it's very subtle though but u can sense that she likes what she sees)

3) the most obvious of all is when yong bought hyun a guitar: just look at the way she looked at yong trying out on the guitar. that's what i call mesmerized! xD KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4) during the fishing trip: she was mesmerized by yong's butt. uhhh that's not counted i guess :P haha

sorry, my brain got blocked so that's all i could think of for now. -.-" maybe someone could continue?

ahh while writing i keep on refreshing another window... so yes, i do agree with mrsjoker that hyun's way of mesmerizing can be different.

hi bamz~ thanks for the I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE post. but could u also provide ur age, country? u could PM bezbezbez about ur I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE post, age & country. :) thanks in advance.

Guest DJHinata

OMG ! Who besides me thinks that the new song of SNSD is written based on the last couple chapters of yongseo? more specifically YongSobang ~~ 

The lyrics is omg so funny!! I hope she will comment to him about the song, and yong said to her, that song was for me?

hahaah Really thank you Sun sun for the Subs !! ♥

SNSD - Hoot [ENG]

[Taeyeon] The moment I blink again, you check it out! ~ Stop staring at the girls passing by 

[Tiffany] Acting like you’re not, acting like you didn’t hear, your fake laughter. Everything, everything, everything is weird 

[sunny] How about being a little more nice to me? Your cold words hurt me a lot 

[Yoona] I'm beginning to get used to it .I really hate this. I'm really upset about everything, everything, everything 

[seohyun] Where are you looking?I'm right here

[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor Now, i'm going to oppose youYour arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)Your words, full of poison, leave me with woundsI gave you a second chance

As expected you're trouble, trouble, troubleYou've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot) 

[Jessica] You've fallen deep into another women's trap. Enough of your excuses, you still haven't come to your senses 

[Yuri] With that attitude you won't be able to meet a nice woman. Eternally you won't, won't, won't 

[sooyoung] Don't misunderstand. You're not cupid 

[Taeyeon] (You are) 

[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor Now I’ll fight backYour arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)Your words, full of poison, leave me with woundsI gave you a second chance As expected you're trouble, trouble, troubleYou've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot) 

[seohyun] To float in water, you gotta sink

[Hyoyeon] In the circles i've made, you're an angle 

[sooyoung] There you go again, answering a question that I haven't even asked [Jessica] But unlike you, I won't shoot arrows 

[All] Because of you, my heart wears armor Now, i'm going to oppose youYour arrows are trouble, trouble, trouble.You've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)Your words, full of poison, leave me with woundsI gave you a second chance

As expected you're trouble, trouble, troubleYou've targeted me. You shoot, shoot, shoot.I laugh, laugh, laugh (hoot, hoot, hoot)

Here in English

SNSD-Hoot

Here in spanish

SNSD-Hoot

Edit: Alley : What moms says always its true !! D_D my mom always right ! 

I've been thinking about this last night, so I'll just use this thread as an outlet. Agree or disagree, it's all okay! These are just my own thoughts that I need to let out.

First of all, my mother is a crazier addict of Kdramas and shows, even more than I am (even though we're not Korean) so because of that I often show her variety shows to watch together when we're bored. (She loves Yoo Jae Suk! lol)

So yesterday evening I showed my mom WGM as I've mentioned it a lot in the past but haven't got the chance to. I showed her YongSeo cut first (of course) and explained the concept of the show, who are on it etc, etc. She's loved Yonghwa in You're Beautiful, so she automatically shows interest. What cut did I show her? The one in which our Seohyun got mad!

I explained to her: 'This is really cute. She's mad at him because he hasn't called her one month! One month, isn't that too much? So here you can see how things play out as she's asking him about it.'

Let's just say that my mom is quite clear about things like that. It's either this or that, it's either fake or real. Even so, she stunned me with her remark.

Mom: 'Outside of filming?'

Me: 'Yeah.'

Mom: 'So... Why does she care? Isn't it all fake?'

I don't know why, but at that moment a 'ding-dong' moment came to me as I wondered to myself 'Indeed, why does she? Why does anyone on this show?' (I had a very hard time explaining that to my mom btw, more on that later.)

I've been an avid WGM-fan since season 1, skipped season 2 halfway (when Killer Couple left) and started on it again after it was announced that both Yonghwa and Seohyun would be a couple. When the news came out I was a smitten fangirl for the new rookie band CNBlue and was at the peak of my obsession for SNSD, so you can understand how much I loved the idea. I've watched episode 1, episode 2, episode 3... Starting from end February till now which has been about 7 months into their 'marriage' and it hasn't been until now that I'm starting to realize, 'Hey, this is a fake marriage. This isn't real! They don't have to care, they aren't committed to each other in any way in real life.'

It seems like over the course of those 7 months that they've gradually grown towards each other unconsciously and that we as viewers have grown with them as a result that we're (or just me) unable to stay still for a moment and question the way they act together, towards and with each other. Of course, they are a married couple on this show and despite it being a 'contract' they should be trying to be acting like one because that's the whole point. Even so, going to the extent of writing an actual song about your make-believe-spouse on a show and putting so much effort into having couple rings (custom-made!) shows that there are feelings, if not developing. Even my mom was questioning that: 'It's not fake? That he seriously wrote that song about her?'

We all know it's not, I doubt he'd actually write a song and put it on one of his albums if it were a song to promote WGM. If that was the purpose, he would've done it the way all previous couple songs in WGM were done -Kwon & Ga In, Yong Jun & Eum Jung-.

My point is, I think these two people are developing feelings for each other through this show. It seems like they've crossed the line of reality and show way before they could realize it and it's slowly showing. When entering this fake marriage, I believe they both saw it as a 'fun experience', one that helped them experience new things. They are indeed experiencing new things, but I doubt this is what they had in mind. It's a delight for us viewers to see them slowly gravitating towards each other more and more, but at the same time it's a dangerous show. I remember a lot of couples in season 1 had their way of 'not crossing the line'.

One that I remember very clearly was the Ant couple in which J-Crown refused to give Seo Young a kiss/peck. He thought that if he did, this wouldn't be a show anymore and that real feelings would get involved. I wonder whether Yonghwa and Seohyun have thought about that and if in their minds they've laid out their own line not to cross as well. The way I see it, they never did. In Seohyun's case, she most likely had the mindset of 'working hard' to be a good wife on the show while Yonghwa would be the type to see how things flow and take it from there.

Back to yesterday evening with my mom, my weak attempt to have her understand the situation of real and fake:

Me: 'It's because... you know... 6 months already. They've grown... closer?'

Mom: 'As in friends?'

Me: 'Friends? Well... uhm. I'm sure they are. They're just close.'

Mom: 'Nowadays children at that age won't last that long in relationships. So I'll see how they are holding on.'

Me: 'But they're not dating in real life.'

Mom: 'I know... I'm just saying.'

I think my mom smelled something fishy as well :lol:

P.S. Sorry for the long essay, but as I was a fan of season 1 (and anyone who watched it will agree) that the feelings during that period all seemed so real and genuine. I was literally crushed when Shin Ae got married just months after the show while I thought Alshin Couple seemed the most real. Albi couple cried their eyes out during their goodbye but no clear signs of actually putting those feelings into reality. How will YongSeo couple turn out like?

Guest wallpaperfood

lovekin, with regards to your challenge on moments when Hyun is enraptured by Yong;

I guess that's why so many people have said "Yong is the only one investing in the relationship; Hyun is not reciprocative"

Which is a dire misunderstanding! Hyun is SNSD's resident "Gguk gguk ee", meaning she supresses her emotions, rather than let them out. The fact that she's like that around her unnies (whom she's known for eons) explains why I'm not surprised when I see Hyun not revealing emotion on WGM. She's only known Yong for 9 months in comparison. Furthermore, I'm sure we can all say with confidence that Hyun has never been in a romantic relationship, so I'm positive she'd be bottling up emotions (for most of the time :P) in front of Yong.

However, as we've seen, Hyun does indeed care - although she's not the type to express it by way of looking/gazing/adoring...

The fact that she went all out and serenaded him with LOVE LIGHT - with a significant meaning (they both know Hyun's never dated, hence the possibility of him being her first love) shows that she has fallen for him a while back arleady, and this is just her way of confessing it. I don't think she could have made it any more obvious than that :D

So far, the only signs I've sort of seen:

ep 17 - Hyo, Jungshin, Yong and Hyun in the bus after the failure: Hyun almost lectures Yong on the cold air not being good for his throat. Not only that, but it's the way she immediately looked over and started off "I don't like the cold air blowing in your face...it's bad for ur throat" - that sounded SO Buin-like! hehe

sill in the same ep, after Yong's adjusted the aircon, Hyo tells him to "stop acting" and Yong turns around to smile playfully atl Hyo (no one can resist cos Hyo's so playful anyways hehe) - Hyun at that moment looks unaffected drinking her water, but she turns to look at them when she feels that Yong's focus has been on Hyo for a while. THAT's when I realised the first inklings of her being aware.

Ueno Juri ep was more helpful - Hyun's jealous eyes + her darkroom interview --> "I didn't feel good" (when Yong made her carry her own bag so he could concentrate on Ueno Juri). She's so direct!!

So my conclusion is that she doesn't show it by looking at him (vice versa for Yong who has the most epressive eyesI've ever seen), but by actions (making him Ma, patting his back for encouragement) and confronting him directly, RAPPER style :P

Edit--around the.alley, we posted the same time, and I just read yours and I have to say that your post has pretty much summarised what I've always been feeling - and also explains the CHARM of yongseo. People say "they seem more real", because they actually ARE travelling in that direction. When we gogumas watch it, we aren't looking forward to "Oooh i wonder what fun/romantic things Yongsoe is going to show us today", (which is what you'd normally do with other couples, b/c WGM is a show that is structured to show us a make-belive marriage life - it's like playing family...)

With Yongseo it's more like "I can't wait for Saturday because I WANT TO SEE HOW THEIR RELAITONSHIP PROGRESSES" - Yongseo is no longer playing "husband and wife". They are developing an actual relationship - THAT'S why they are different. I don't think they were aiming for this, but as time passes, yes, they are both obliviously getting pulled in. Having arguments pertaining to issues that are not directly related to WGM (such as when/how they contact each other normally) is not part of the "job requirements".

lol when i highlighted my font in purple, i was thinking blue and pink make it... <3 (sorry, i know it's lame)

Guest Rouenna

To D3SeoHyun & Lovekin - From the Chinese sub of episode 28, SEOHYUY refer to Pusan accent of calling Seohyun. I watched 3 different versions of that episode with Chinese sub, they all translate it as Pusan accent of Seohyun, so I think Yong pronounce her name with Pusan way.

tee hee, how cute!  thanks to the both of you for clarifying that for me.  i suppose that's even better that he's saying it in his dialect because, as my.yonghwa.baby said, it shows that they're comfortable.  he's actually shown earlier on that he was rather comfortable (or getting too lost in the moment) because he'd just instinctively slip into his accent.

i find it super cute!  because i remember earlier interviews of yong where he said he was insecure talking with his accent and such, but now he doesn't care.  i honestly think he should talk more in it.  wub.gif

Thanks for this information. :D

I also remembered an episode, the infamous "arm on top of the lap/bag" scene on the bus after their practice on driving and they were bickering over their "Yong in hot pants, Hyun speaking banmal" bet. Then Yong just gave up the argument and said "Malicious, Jooyuy". That was the first time I heard him call her by her real name, though it sounded different cause I heard Y instead of N. Now, we know, he called her in Busan accent. :wub:

Guest deeana55

Thank you sun_sun.....I can't view the video.....:(  

To lovetokki...I feel you....the timeline is confusing me a bit but just to ease my frustrations I just take everything with a pinch of salt.  Can't spazz to much cause I have to go out.  But I agree with most of your views though not all.  :)

hi, i can't watch the video coz it's private....

i'm new with this sompi thing ... i usually watch goguma couple with eng sub, by sweet potato days and i get the link from there but i can watch the video...

please...please...please.... can you hel pme to watch goguma couple ep 29 eng sub...

thanksss

Guest mrsjoker

@dreamyboo : come to think of it...i think your list can also consider as Hyun's mesmerized moments. ^_^ especially where she's watching Yong trying out the guitar, i think that counts as mesmerized. aigooo... Hyun really is a subtle person, that's why it's really hard to pinpoint her exact mesmerized moments. But seeing her glowing more and more every episodes and now comfortably blurting out dissatisfaction and subtly demanding Yong's attention is beyond mesmerized, for me she looks more like captivated to Yong. Or...dare i say this young lady has set her eyes on that fine "mischevious" boy and sooner or later she'll claim it to be hers (if not already.... ) :wub:

@around the.alley : hahaha...your mom is cute. Yup, i think she smells something fishy. :lol: mom knows best...

I also watch WGM since season 1 but kinda go through it at season 2. hmm.. You know on season 1 i always think that the couple who's most likely invested a more real emotions was the ANBI couple, but it's more on Solbi side, i think she got carried away so hard while Andy was kinda there but he still can hold it up. It was more like a one-way "crush" on Solbi side ( i think...). AlShin couple was a sweet subtle couple, because both are mature and i think they have full control of their emotions/feelings, but i never got the feeling they got "carried away", i can't really explain, it's just that when i look at the AlShin couple they never gave me that "real vibe", mostly because i view them as a mature person both in terms of age and love experience therefore I think they were most likely "immune" to the WGM mood/influence. my hunch was kinda proved when i read the news that Shin Ae got married just months after WGM ended. it was like..."oh...know i see". As for the Ant couple, i think both Crown-J and SIY were on good terms and come out as good friends outside WGM, but they were more persistent in keeping WGM as a show for whatever reason. (or so I think...) ^_^

@Wallpaperfood : I agree 100% with you. it's a dire misunderstanding when people think it's only Yong who's investing in the relationship, because Hyun is such a rational "mature" maknae who likes to surpress her feelings therefore the exchange of "investment" in the relationship may not seen so clearly. One most truly understands both Yong and Hyun personality as individual to fully get a grasp on what's going on between the lines... :lol:

People say "they seem more real", because they actually ARE travelling in that direction. When we gogumas watch it, we aren't looking forward to "Oooh i wonder what fun/romantic things Yongsoe is going to show us today", (which is what you'd normally do with other couples, b/c WGM is a show that is structured to show us a make-belive marriage life - it's like playing family...)

With Yongseo it's more like "I can't wait for Saturday because I WANT TO SEE HOW THEIR RELAITONSHIP PROGRESSES" - Yongseo is no longer playing "husband and wife". They are developing an actual relationship - THAT'S why they are different. I don't think they were aiming for this, but as time passes, yes, they are both obliviously getting pulled in. Having arguments pertaining to issues that are not directly related to WGM (such as when/how they contact each other normally) is not part of the "job requirements".

lol when i highlighted my font in purple, i was thinking blue and pink make it... <3 (sorry, i know it's lame)

Again you hit the point. so true...

I think starting from the epic birthday episodes, they are taking us into their real feelings. It is dangerous but i sure wish it will work out for them. I know you hardly can date when you're in the Kpop industry let alone if you are an idol, BUT it's not IMPOSSIBLE. I once remember on a Strong Heart show, Danny Ahn (former GOD members) once said that Idol nowdays have their on ways on dating. because they often bump to each other, it is inevitable that some of them starts to date one another because afterall they are youngsters. and he said one of the most obvious way to know who's dating who is when You see or know that both are monitoring eachother, because with all the busy and crazy schedule, squeezing some time to monitor each other is a BIG statement on it's own. Soooo.... relying on this "insider" tips from Danny, i can dare to say that Yong and Hyun have mutual REAL feelings for each other and it is sure a fun ride to see them revealing it bit by bit. :wub:

:sweatingbullets:  OMG I wrote another essay... I'm sorry folks. please bare with me.. ^_^

Guest raindrops_919

annyong GOGUMA  :wub:

i feel so excited about yongseo 200 days celebration, i keep thinking what yong's gift *omo i fall to deep* here's my guess, at ueno juri episode, when yong and hyun show her their bedroom, yong show him mask of the scream provocative hyun (the gag man) then we can see other mask, hyun mask.. i don't remember this mask come from previous episode, so i guess maybe it has something related with yong's gift.. first thing come to my mind: did yong sing "i don't know why" in front of hyun and he wear that mask?

well, just my wish i kinda hope they will do blood donation together also.. hyun seem to be sad at their 22 days because yong can't make it.. 

here's your goguma dose today *SATURDAY PALLLIII* hope you like it

gogumahouse1low.jpg

Guest moniertu

Hi, gogumas.. decided to come out of lurker mode to give my two cents to lovekin's question as to whether there were any incidents that may have shown Hyun to be mersmerised by Yong...

Well, I remember one scene where they talked about Yong losing the couple ring during one of his live performances. To me, I could see and feel that Hyun really appreciated his thoughts and actions i.e. frantically looking for the ring in the midst of performing and also using a glue-gun to fix a mere, but precious, $2 ring.  In fact she herself mentioned in the backroom interview and was also upfront with Yong, that she was touched by it all. 

And like dreamyboo, I can see the look of mersmerisation every time she watches her nampyeon perform.  She has mentioned many times that she admired his talent and how he worked very hard to achieve his dream. 

I love reading what everyone has to say about our Yongseo couple.  I must say, goguma villagers are such a creative, curious, empathetic, analytical and humorous bunch of good people.  Let's spread lots of goguma love..

the ratings of we got married season 2 on October 23rd 2010

source: TNmS

credit: kubih

0ea60250bb4123628199e1493b206efd747e73a454956cf694cce9474f6fe68b5g.jpg

wgm has been sustaining a stable rating view since the inclusion of yongseo couple. although there were some drops on certain week previously but wgm certainly manages to pull back and maintain it between 11-14% viewership.

Guest yoreizei

annyong GOGUMA  :wub:

i feel so excited about yongseo 200 days celebration, i keep thinking what yong's gift *omo i fall to deep* here's my guess, at ueno juri episode, when yong and hyun show her their bedroom, yong show him mask of the scream provocative hyun (the gag man) then we can see other mask, hyun mask.. i don't remember this mask come from previous episode, so i guess maybe it has something related with yong's gift.. first thing come to my mind: did yong sing "i don't know why" in front of hyun and he wear that mask?

well, just my wish i kinda hope they will do blood donation together also.. hyun seem to be sad at their 22 days because yong can't make it.. 

here's your goguma dose today *SATURDAY PALLLIII* hope you like it

I really really love your artwork.. Thank you ^^

About Hyun mask, I think it's from Yong's fans.. This is the capture from ep 10..

SoShiSubsMBCWeGotMarriedS2EP37-SeohyunYonghwaCut061910avi_snapshot_2018_20101026_135420.jpg

You can see the Hyun mask above the sofa (inside the red circle)

I don't know whether the mask is the same or not >.<

Guest tinybeatingheart

Hi guys, I didn't attend classes today due to fever. tears.gif Anyways, rdrsubs already uploaded their subbed episode 29 of Yongseo.

I made screencaps on what Yong said during his interview.

yong4-vert.jpg

So... I see. What are those presents? We all know the pin is one, second is the 'date' And what is the other one? Hm.

blueshoes, Thanks for those photos. Oh, I see. Isn't it that if they are endorsing things/stuffs on WGM, it means they used it on WGM as well? lol I really don't know beause their past clothes on the past episodes are also endorsed right? Wee~~

my.yonghwa.baby, anizet, Ah, not really. They changed their URL to rdrsubs.org ^^ But in my case, when I typed rdrsubs.co.cc, it still worked. Hm. sweatingbullets.gif

So, yes. Having countdown now. 4 more days before Saturday and 5 more days before Sunday. wub.gif Is Inkigayo always having interviews? OMGOMG.

Guest raindrops_919

@ yoreizei : thank you.. and about the mask, ahhh i see, thank you for the explanation, it look the same, i think you're right about it   :D          hmmm now i guess i need to find other option about yong's gift *Hohoho*   :lol:

i remember someone asked about yong and hyun choosing wallpaper for their newlywed house, i see it at preview episode 8 for episode 9, but then *ddanng* i watched episode 9 but didn't find that scene, after they finished with bank account it suddenly jump to running scene in front of their house, omo we didn't see the scene when they choosing the wallpaper at preview..guess this throwed away at editing room... *PDnim tease me*   :( or did i miss something?? does anyone see it at episode 9??

edit: @lovekin : ahhh thank you for the explanation  :D

Guest lovekin

@ yoreizei : thank you.. and about the mask, ahhh i see, thank you for the explanation, it look the same, i think you're right about it   :D          hmmm now i guess i need to find other option about yong's gift *Hohoho*   :lol:

i remember someone asked about yong and hyun choosing wallpaper for their newlywed house, i see it at preview episode 8 for episode 9, but then *ddanng* i watched episode 9 but didn't find that scene, after they finished with bank account it suddenly jump to running scene in front of their house, omo we didn't see the scene when they choosing the wallpaper at preview..guess this throwed away at editing room... *PDnim tease me*   :( or did i miss something?? does anyone see it at episode 9??

no, you didn't miss anything.  that sort of cut scene happens quite frequently on WGM.  there are instances where we see something on the previews that isn't shown in the full episode, or there's a pop-up sequence during an episode that isn't really a part of the episode (think of seo buying the ring).  

it's really just what i'd call "filler" scenes where the ones we don't see are probably inconsequential to the whole picture (or just according to the PDs storyline) or even cut out and shown briefly later because of time constraints.  there are a variety of reasons, but no worries!  if they did show everything, i think every couple on WGM could have 45 to 1 hour segments, and that definitely doesn't fit their allotted time segments.  wacko.gif