Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest raindrops_919

okey..now i'm confused, i have a lot to say but than *ddang* i read all your post, just realize that everyone has already said it all :w00t:

so happy coz now we are a really BIG FAMILY, more than 1000 people last night, soompi even tweet about us  :wub:

just want to thanks everyone of you, i think it will take whole night to mention you one by one,

dear GOGUMA, you know who you are.. THANK YOU *bow 90 degrees*

~ i guess yong will take hyun on a date at their 200 days, since hyun never had any date in her high school day *her first date is with yong of course and it happen when she's already collage girl* that high schooler kind of date maybe, coz yong asked hyun to wears uniform and i think yong manage to give hyun "high school mate" feeling, so she can feel that they are at the same age and finally she can speaks banmal to him. ~ 

~ For some reason, i really adore this kind of thing yong did, he's really thoughtful, aigoo this boy so much in love with hyun, in his busy-hectic-crazy schedule, he still can prepare such an event for his buin. i'm kinda hoping for hyun to prepare something too *last week, she admit she never forget their 200 days, right?* since hyun also DAEBAK at giving SPECIAL EVENT GIFT, can i hope it?? ;) ~

~ Hyun say during backroom interview --> Seohyun: "I was really relying on him. In suck nerve-wrecking situation, we could only rely on one another" just like before at horror episode, she's really relying on yong (and yong really did a good job as her husband) *aigoo this kind of feeling, secure and protection from nampyong feels good, right Hyun??* :phew: ~

~ i hope hyun finally forgive and forget about yong's pull and push war before coz Yong said:  I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now, I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately. OMO hyun please forgive him, he did that because he wants you to miss him, ottokee yonghwa, he didn't mean this whole push will drag him this far, aigoo hyun, you should see it clearly that this "pushing yong away from you" is killing yong slowly  :tears: ~

~ facts about texting regularly and calling (even when they are overseas) are just SPEAK LOUDER THAN ANY HUG OR KISS  :wub: and i love the way they talk on the phone before the concert SO LOVEY DOVEY *for second a question pop up on my head: do they really in a pull and push war?* if it's just the way how they usually speaks on the phone then OMO you two, what the hell are you bickering about? stop speaking!! Kiss Her! Kiss Him!  :w00t: ~

somebody please stop me  -_- i'm sorry, i'm out of my mind right now :wacko:

Guest SophiaPia

@jnj : where is Hyun's thread? can i also know ur exprienced w/ Hyun goddess. And she is really goddess wow! lucky u saw Hyun already i'm happy for u. I wish someday i will see SeoHyun also in person of course also Yong :)

So, we can probably say that YongSeo are really korean sweethearts yeah baby! sweet couple wub.gifwub.gif

kamsahamnida

shane, tks for the gifs! daebak!

ah! tks also for that gif that i requested previously.

besides j2's translation, i'm also not the only one who awaits for your gifs

as well as soleil's.. sweatingbullets.gif   blush.gif

we are being pampered by u guys, just like yong who likes to spoil/pamper hyun

but its all for the sake of love...  :phew:   :lol:

yes dreamy chingu, i saw hyun goddess.  she is indeed lovely!

waving and smiling anrd..

(if u got time, go over to hyun's thread, i've shared something there)

now that i've seen both yong and hyun, they DO look good together!

like redtulip said before, they're Korea's Sweetheart indeed!

in the darkroom interview, when yong said that playing the pull n push game exhaust him,

i feel like shouting to him " yeah yong, it tires me too!"

but then, one could see hyun the clueless lamb has learn something positive out of

this game. and it looks like she knows he meant well and has already forgiven him.

no worries, yong.

with all the events that he has up on his sleeve,

i'm v sure, he will earn back all his gogumas and gain even more  :wub:

no, i'll not stop u, raindrop,

cause i like it when gogumas go crazy like this :P:lol:

and just because i fall on the can't-think-too-deep category

ah! now that u mentioned their 200th days, hyun did say that she bought something

for hubby? this has not been showed right?

wow! imagine both of them surprising each other that night!

daebak!

sophia, its at music thread, under snsd

but i must tell u that over there we also spazz abt her fanboys..

its all for the sake of fun..BUT yong is still THE ONE

Hi all GoGuMa shipper. I'm a silent reader and I enjoy all the goodies you share. Thank you for all.

Just wanted to share my two cents.

The two last episodes were epic. The whole bickering thing wouldn't happen if they hadn't invested real feelings. I can see that from the beginning it was obvious that YH was more immersed in the relation and SH was in the receiving part but at the double birthday event. YH was surprised (and of course very pleased) by what SH did. And that's when he became to question himself about how SH really feels about him. And then he came up with the push and pull "tactic" (if I can say it like that). Maybe a whole month is too much but we can see that the outcome is really interesting. SH is showing new sides of her. Even though she don't miss any occasion to make him jealous or to pretend that she don't remember there 200 anniversary... In reality She is doing this to see his reaction because she cares and she want to know it. Don't know if I'm making sense in here.

Anyway I'm waiting for next week 3 presents impatiently. And I was daydreaming about YS (us usual) and I was repeting the "..WE should do what you want to do .." thing and then some weired idea come to my mind.

They are going to school aren't they ! And we all know that SH love to study and read books ect ...

So YH is doing a course to his wife. He will be the teacher for a day and teach his wife something interesting that can't be attended in other classes. :phew:

He is standing in front of board and she is staying in the student desk.

Today tuition: How to make SH see the sincerity in YH!

Homework: It's SH turn to show her sincerity. :phew:

Some of you here said that the Japan meeting was another turning point so maybe she will give her answer then.

I know that I being very silly with this but please bare with it. :wub:

Guest raindrops_919

@jnj: *hugs* i know family tends to be the same, right? HOHOHO  :w00t:

i just remember that yong said he prepare something that hyun likes

Yong: Because it was a special day so I would 

definitely do something that Seo Hyun likes.

I prepared something for during the performance

and after the performance.

Things she would like to do.

And I have a present for Seo Hyun. Three things.

(translation credit to armedbattle@soompi SeoHwa Thread)

can now we're guessing what is it?? what does hyun like? hmmmm keroro? nodame cantebile? johnny depp? books? piano? school !!

Guest SophiaPia

@jnj: Ottoke! i don't know where it is kekeke! it's ok who ever fanboyz lol! the more the merrier joke! laugh.gif yes! but still hubby Yong is the ONE wub.gif we're always excited what will be the next episode of YongSeo. next week might be another sweet moments again.

So, SeoHyun is really pretty no wonder hubby Yong look at her so madly deeply inlove look kekeke!

Thanks jnj

no, i'll not stop u, raindrop,

cause i like it when gogumas go crazy like this  :P   :lol:

and just because i fall on the can't-think-too-deep category

ah! now that u mentioned their 200th days, hyun did say that she bought something

for hubby? this has not been showed right?

wow! imagine both of them surprising each other that night!

daebak!  

sophia, its at music thread, under snsd

but i must tell u that over there we also spazz abt her fanboys..

its all for the sake of fun..BUT yong is still THE ONE

Guest Faith_memory

hello guys!

I want to join you guys here from now on. I'm a YongSeo silent supporter and im always spazzing about them on my mind alone but now, i want to join you guys!! haha ♥ call me Faith! ♥ please treat me well.

SeoHwa is LOVE ♥♥♥

yo~ng ♥ hy~un

Guest maybelove

By the way, does anyone know what does "merong" means or it 's just a cute action? You guys remembered when they were rehearsing at home, and yong said "merong".

I like that 'me~rong' part! Yo~ng was so cute!! :wub: i guess he was shy after he did that 'me~rong' part and then turned away from Hy~un :D

don't you guys just love the fact that every episode is getting more and more interesting? Compared to the beginning, Hy~un looked so shy in front of Yo~ng. but now, shes not afraid of bickering over matters with him. Their interactions are more like a couple now. And it is so sweet of Yo~ng to prepare 200th days anniversary gifts for Hy~un. :)

Ahhhh... Next episode is just gonna be another DAEBAK episode!!! Hy~un looks so sweet in the highschool uniform, yo~ng is totally a cute school boy!! ^_^ Just hope that Hy~un will drop the formality when speaking with Yo~ng and use banmal with him soon. Correct me if i'm wrong, i remember he once said that he'd love to hear Hy~un use banmal when talking to him...

Thanks @sun_sun for the subs!!! i'm rewatching the episode now.

how i wish that wgm is aired everyday. :rolleyes: coz i just cant wait for every saturday to come.. blush.gif

YongSeo couple fighting!!!

Guest YongxHyun

Anyone want to play a guessing game of what yong's present it ????

A week is too long to go :(

filling 20 words......

Actually my guess is a tamama

Guest Faith_memory

I like that 'me~rong' part! Yo~ng was so cute!! :wub: i guess he was shy after he did that 'me~rong' part and then turned away from Hy~un :D

don't you guys just love the fact that every episode is getting more and more interesting? Compared to the beginning, Hy~un looked so shy in front of Yo~ng. but now, shes not afraid of bickering over matters with him. Their interactions are more like a couple now. And it is so sweet of Yo~ng to prepare 200th days anniversary gifts for Hy~un. :)

Ahhhh... Next episode is just gonna be another DAEBAK episode!!! Hy~un looks so sweet in the highschool uniform, yo~ng is totally a cute school boy!! ^_^ Just hope that Hy~un will drop the formality when speaking with Yo~ng and use banmal with him soon. Correct me if i'm wrong, i remember he once said that he'd love to hear Hy~un use banmal when talking to him...

Thanks @sun_sun for the subs!!! i'm rewatching the episode now.

how i wish that wgm is aired everyday. :rolleyes: coz i just cant wait for every saturday to come.. blush.gif

YongSeo couple fighting!!!

and the push and pull thing going on is quite interesting. ♥ though we need to be patient for them. haha! just like what yo~ng had said, they feel like closer than before. of course! the progress is well observed. ♥ and for that they are FuN to watch ♥ they are growing naturally.. ♥

me and my mom watched all the episodes of WGM and she confidently told me that the yongseo couple is the most natural one of all the pairs. ♥ made me really happy cause she supports them too haha! ♥

"me~rong" kinda means 'sticking out tongue'. which is really cute for yong to be doing ♥

Guest shawn_daebak

hello villagers...blush.gif

im shawn, 19, from philippines...

from my perspective, yong wants to be loved...

to seohyun, shes just embarassed by what yong did...

but i like how seohyun react but i think she dont need to prolong yong's agony...

she might regret it...

YONGSEO is REAL...

u can go here, sophia.

hyun's thread

hi faith! welcome to gogumas village/planet/world..

set your gear cause when we spazz, we spazz..hehehe

raindrop, have we seen any list that listed all hyun's likes n dislikes?

is this the same wishlist that is pasted on the fridge?

yeah, what does merong means and when does one use it?

is it just a way of expression?

Guest Crystal392

Hiii Faith! welcome to Goguma Planet *throws lots of confetti*

Also welcome to all new Gogumas!! Each day our family grows more and more ^_^

Don't forget to follow soompi rules when you post:

-Don't quote pics (delete the img tags).

-don't post onelines (less than 20 words).

:)

I had so much fun reading all your posts.

Goguma jjang!! :D

Guest Faith_memory

Anyone want to play a guessing game of what yong's present it ????

A week is too long to go :(

hmmm... the wearing school uniform was hy~un's wish right? hmm.. and the video said that it's a special day right? hmmm.. what could it be?

raindrops, kekeke i get where u coming from xD spazz away!

sophiapia, here's jnj's account in hyun's thread in soompi.... kekeke enjoy~! ;)

jnj~~!!! $#%#@Q$#%#*%##!!!!!! w00t.gif awesome fan account from ya! didn't know u've seen yong IRL too! dangggg u SG gogumas are sooooooooooooooooo lucky tears.gif *envious much here* hahah i wonder if yong is still jealous at hyun's closeness with other guys especially when we all know that she's close with minho? KYAAAAAAAA

hi doudi86 & faith_memory~!!! glad u guys aren't silent anymore! kekeke

LOL what happened to my ninja-mode??? whoops! xD

Guest Faith_memory

hello villagers...blush.gif

im shawn, 19, from philippines...

from my perspective, yong wants to be loved...

to seohyun, shes just embarassed by what yong did...

but i like how seohyun react but i think she dont need to prolong yong's agony...

she might regret it...

YONGSEO is REAL...

hello there shawn! welcome! ♥ wah~ im also from philippines haha! ♥

yeah. I always hope and pray that seohyun will understand yong. because I quite observe how she acts the opposite way in some of yong's actions. but still, makes everything interesting. haha! ♥ they should learn to understand each other now, because 300th is fast approaching! yey! ♥

u can go here, sophia.

hyun's thread

hi faith! welcome to gogumas village/planet/world..

set your gear cause when we spazz, we spazz..hehehe

raindrop, have we seen any list that listed all hyun's likes n dislikes?

is this the same wishlist that is pasted on the fridge?

yeah, what does merong means and when does one use it?

is it just a way of expression?

thanks for the welcome ♥ haha! so excited to spazz with you guys! haha! im spazzing right now actually! ahaha! ♥

'me~rong' means 'sticking out tongue' haha! i learned that from 'playful kiss' drama.

Hiii Faith! welcome to Goguma Planet *throws lots of confetti*

Also welcome to all new Gogumas!! Each day our family grows more and more ^_^

Don't forget to follow soompi rules when you post:

-Don't quote pics (delete the img tags).

-don't post onelines (less than 20 words).

:)

I had so much fun reading all your posts.

Goguma jjang!! :D

waaaah~ thanks for the rules thing! it has been a while since i last visited soompi. ♥

thanks thanks!

New members of the thread, please abide some rules... we need to keep this thread safe, for us to spazz. so please edit your posts.. those posts that were rated RED.. You know who you are...keukeukeu... You are more than welcome here, but please listen to all your sunbaes here okay? blush.gif

I notice many pinoy gogumas too, please click the spoiler

I don't know if there are Yongseo fan club here, I'm a senior member of Joongbo PH. we just created a fan site for all JBPH fan and we gather there.. do u want to make a site for Yongseo too? We'll name it YonSeo PH or YSPH... we'll just need some moderators and such to maintain our site.

Chyme_31...i've been editing this post cause i'm getting the red...so sorry about this :(

I don't know what to do anymore -_-.  Anyway, thanks for the reminder.

Guest wallpaperfood

OMO I really can't wait for Saturday again. Sigh, it was just yesterday as well...

After recalling that Yong said he wanted to do things Seohyun would like to do, I've been trying to rack my brain.

I'm pretty much set on the notion that Yong plans to kill 2 birds with 1 stone: get her to feel as if they are same-age chingus to speak banmal, AND to fulfil her wish of going out in school uniform at night (?? said it in the preview..tho it doesn't make much sense to me lol)

I thought the idea of Yong giving Hyun a course as teacher-student was DAEBAK, (sorry, I've forgotten who you are, but I didn't mean to!), but I don't quite think he's going to do that, because he's wearing a uniform himself. At first I thought the uniforms were for cosplay, btw XD (please ignore my kinky mind, but I couldn't help it, since Yong's pose when he was on the sofa....)

It really felt like a shoujo manga in the preview when they were walking down the street! <3

Also, I'm positive Seohyun's got something prepared for their 200th, be it the Thailand gift/something extra. I'm also so *touched* to see Yonghwa preparing all this with his heart when he's clearly been insanely busy since morning. Which makes me think again that spending time with Hyun to film WGM is not really a "burden", but a way to wind down and enjoy his time ^^ (although there won't be much winding down if Hyun doesn't forgive him soon!)

Yong imitating Hyun in Inkigayo (for like, 3 seconds -_-) was sooo cute. I replayed the teaser for Hoot and Yong in Inki loads of times, and apart from Yuri and Hyun, no one else puts the gun close to the lips in that pose. <3 Of course, Yong could have just been imitating Sulli's pose, but I'd like to think otherwise hehehe. He even winked, lol.

Am I the only one who thinks Hyun looks damn sexy in Hoot teasers? All 9 are of course, but Hyun looks like she has grown up. I love the sort of Katy Perry look she has. I really want to see some interaction b/w them this Sunday! I'm not expecting much b/c:

(a) it's SBS

(B) they still have to be professional, etc.

© Hyun will probably be too embarrassed and not stand anywhere near him

HOWEVER, (again, I'm agreeing with someone whom i'm not crediting because I can't rmb so please shoot me), i will also be on cloud nine if there is even a subtle hint of a smile/glance in each other's direction.

I want to see more Yong-aegyo. In front of Hyun is the only time he does it on-camera, so I want to thank her for that ^^. (i'm suddenly feeling so envious of her b/c i'm the same age as her.....where is my equivalent of Yongggg?? :P)

Guest Faith_memory

Seriously people..

*major SIGH*

please please please..

to new members or anyone else.

please don't violate the rules..

1. no one liner posts !!! If you really don't know what to say and just want to ask question please just PM the person.. don't spam the thread..

2. don't quote image please when you re-post or quoting someone's posts..remove the img tags.

It's just simple as that.. I'm tired already watching the same person committing same mistakes..

this thread is precious to all of us.so please take time to read the rules and co-operate to keep this thread safe..

sorry if I offend anyone, it's just tiring for me.. :(

this reminder deserves a repost! ♥ i understand how this person feels. hehe! ♥ WE should TAKE CARE of this thread for like seriously! ♥ and accumulate! ♥ let's not forget to SPREAD the YONGSEO LOVE ♥! i'm not new in fanclubs! this is my life! ha! ♥

raindrops, kekeke i get where u coming from xD spazz away!

sophiapia, here's jnj's account in hyun's thread in soompi.... kekeke enjoy~! ;)

jnj~~!!! $#%#@Q$#%#*%##!!!!!! w00t.gif awesome fan account from ya! didn't know u've seen yong IRL too! dangggg u SG gogumas are sooooooooooooooooo lucky tears.gif *envious much here* hahah i wonder if yong is still jealous at hyun's closeness with other guys especially when we all know that she's close with minho? KYAAAAAAAA

hi doudi86 & faith_memory~!!! glad u guys aren't silent anymore! kekeke

LOL what happened to my ninja-mode??? whoops! xD

hello! ahaha! yeah finally! im not a silent supporter anymore.! i was looking for some yongseo fansites earlier to hang out to. and luckily i remembered my account here in soompi! ♥♥♥ i always hope that yongseo are REAL, because if they were, then i will be the happiest person alive. ♥

dreamy, i saw yong last aug.

come to think of it,...

wait! so they were still playing mildang at that point of time, when yong was in sg?

and at the same time, news/pics of seokyu's hand holding was a hot topic!

aigoo, yong, if only we knew what u're going thru...

edit:

raindrop, what aquarium?

u mean yong brought hyun to the aquarium in her school uni? really?

erm, i cant rmbr what are the contents on hyun's wishlist too

maybe they have a new list one on each other's likes n dislikes?

woah! so many loopholes here..