Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Kerube-Chan

Baby_Bo I want to give you a really big hugh... I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

An old saying in my country say "Los trapos sucios se lavan en casa" In english will be something like "Dirty laundry have to be washed at home"... Not ever will I get caught in a public display of anger/quarrel/fight with my partner, if I have to tell him something I tell him to him alone. The world does not need to know our problems or how we deal with them... It would have been a total mood killer if they quarrel in front of the other couple and a very uncomfortable situation for others, I think they are mature enough to know this.

Also I think the hole situation (Horror thing) make them forget how they were currently, so my guess is that what we see in that episode was REAL... not something created to please anyone.

For reference, people must go to Sweet Potato Days and watch the calendar section.

Happy spazzing gogumas!!!

Edit:

And I must be crazy but watching them fight make me see how much they have progressed and how much they really care for each other. They want recognition from the other party, but been part of a show makes it difficult, they are aware of their fans and the people following them as a couple.

The thing we have to remember is that they were thrown together, without the slightly like of each other. Sure they knew who their partner was (Just as a fellow artist) but as the PD said in an interview Yongseo is the only current couple that didnt mention a name when they were asked if they will like to be with someone specifically in the show.

That made them work things from total ZERO and look how much they have grow and learn from each other, As I said before I do think that their interactions and reactions to each other are for real, as much as I know this is a show and it have to have a story, the way they interact is totally telling me that they do have feelings for each other.

My congratulations to Yonghwa for achiving something really special... The man deserve a round of aplause for all the effort and patience he have invested in her... I know his reward is coming. And about SH, she is learning new things and discovering new feelings, but what I like is that she is really mature for her age (19 in june) and she is really taking things seriously because she cares.

I made my edit longer than my original post... Sorry have to comment about that too.

Guest monie1909

hi,guys..Thanks everyone for providing the translation.You guys awesome..i still miss j2dlee trans too

ikekeyou hehe yeah..if i'm not mistaken,it actually photoshopped by our own talented pangg..

goguma1207 i need to tell you that i'm a fan of your posts.Everytime.

luvtokki i also love your post.There is some part i disagree,tho.Hehe,people might think i am one of the wgm pd cause i seem to defend them a lot..it just my opinion,tho.Regarding the manipulation by wgm about the time line.Honestly,i didnt think that they manipulate the sequence of the episode too much that we could get lost and confuse because of it.Because i've been watching the episode in sequence last night.It pretty much still in the sequence of the 'story line'(i'm referring to their current story about midlang).This two was still in the push and pull game until Ueno Juri episode if you notice during their couch talk.Except for The chesouk episode,it wasnt showed that they are in the middle of midlang but i think it is because that show is combine with other couple too.So,the Pd cannot selfishly include personal 'story line' for each couple.I mean it is a WGM special.Other couples personal 'story line' also wasnt show in that episode.It is a group show,btw.And about them appeared lovey dovey,i dont think they just doing it for the show.I think thats not the case,it is more to Yong and Hyun nature.They both very competitive so it just make sense,they willing to put away all the differences they have that time to focus and put their all in winning the event(hence the shoulder bump prove it,same situation like when they do when they want to perfom on stage,they put away all their argument behind to show a very beautiful duet).Plus,maybe Hyun was too scared that time,she forgot to act cold,tough with Yong.haha.In ueno juri episode,we can see they pretty much the same like in last episode,during the practice at mbc,or this episode.They had their sweet moment but they also had their midlang time (the couch talk),it just not that obvious without the backroom interview.It just from my point of view,tho.I hope it is ok for contradict you on that.I really enjoy most of your post,tho. ^_^

Edit:baby_bo thanks for that point as well,its not likely for them to show their awkwardness from the midlang in front of others hence to make other couple uncomfortable.

Guest adorkable_baby

Hey gogumas....

These are my 2 cents,,,,

Honestly, I really like the bickering between Seohyun and Yonghwa. Amongst other things, this is a sign of true emotional connection.

Come on, don't you think ALL couple fight a little? It would have been fake if all they did were being lovey dovey. In fact, I find their bickering the most meaningful.

It lets out their true emotions and thoughts about each other. It also shows that they are comfortable enough to be mad at each other.

Also, I don't think that when they were nice to each other, they were just putting on a show. You have to get over the fight over a period of time.  

Futhermore, it helps if one party backs down and refuse to continue the fight. For Yongseo couple, its mostly Yonghwa. This is understandable because Yonghwa is older and because Seohyun is known to be a lil stubborn. Though after a bicker, it is best for the couple to talk about the topic again calmly so as to remove the problem as a whole, to finally get over it AND MOVE ON!!! So I don't think Gogumas should be upset about the bicker. In fact, we should be happy. This is a stronger prove that they do have a strong emotional connection to be mad at each other...

That's it.. YongSeo couple hwaiting!!! *can't wait for the subbed videos :w00t:*

Guest toomuchsmiling

armedbattle- Thanks for posting the translations.

EDIT2: I was watching the preview and they were going to some place and seohyun asked where they are going and I just love how Yonghwa sounded so sincere "믿고 따라와" or "Trust and follow me" and the caption "Special day, Wearing a uniform and the place they're looking for is..?" and he prepared 3 sets of gifts/surprises to Seohyun. SATURDAY PLEASE COME NOW.

gahh i keep editing because i'm over eggzayted~

*lyrynne*- OMGEEE, i TOTALLY agree.

idk, in the preview, wen he sat next to that uniform with his arm draped around it i kept thinking he looked like he would say something like "baby, let's cosplay and get it on" :ph34r: xD *i know, me and my weird mind* but Seohyun looked like she thought something along the same lines!! Didn't anyone else notice how shaky her voice sounded?? haha xD

8) in the preview, Yonghwa preparing a lot for Seohyun for their 200th day. the uniform, the location, and the 3 presents. this guy should be tired. but a smile is always plastered on his face whenever he is with Seohyun. they began filming at 9am, then he went to film Inkigayo. then travel to IKMW for CNBlue's performance and the duet. returned home with Seohyun with still an event. with his busy schedule, I think he really thought of this and planned it ahead of time. I mean, getting Seohyun's actual hihg school uniform I think is not a walk in the park.

heartbreak_warfare22- i always love reading your posts but i REALLY liked number 8 a lot. I would think he'd wanna stay at home after a busy day of Inkigayo, and Incheon Concert. I certainly believe he planned it out, I think it's so sweet of him to prepare all of this! But then again, it IS their 200th day but still it's super sweet that he keeps GIVING to her! i'm always thinking "wow" :blink: and then :wub:

sun_sun- i noticed that too!!!! That she hit his leg right? :w00t: That's something new! i replayed it to confirm it. lol.

MY FAVE SCENE: their bickering. HANDS DOWN. I've never ever never EVER seen Seohyun actually frustrated like that. she's grown A LOT.

one of my fave parts during the bickering:

Yong: But I'm cool(talking about how he's all fine with the Kyuhyun thing)

NEXT MOMENT...

Yong: MEEEEEHHRONG!!

Very cool Yonghwa, very cool.

:lol:

omgeee, we JUST got this episode and already ppl are saying "can't wait for next ep" xDDD

AHH, who ELSE can't wait to see what Yong's presents are??! Honestly though, I was like "what?? more presents??" but then again it IS their 200th day. But still, i feel like he gives her SO much. And i think it's so sweet he got her school uniform...and WHERE ARE THEY GOING??? WHAT DID HE PREPARE?? ahh, the waiting always kills. haha

to all NEW people here on Soompi:

it's great that you all want to share and contribute and spazz but

REMEMBER/GET TO KNOW THE RULES

NO ONE-LINERS

DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES. Take off the [img tags!

Instead of kindly telling you the rules people now rate your comments DOWN because of your mistakes. Prevent that by getting to know the rules and you'll be fine.

luvtokki, it seems weird, but, I don’t think any of that was a show for the chuseok episode or UJ or any of these episodes. As Yong seems to want a type of confirmation from her, she seems to want the same. Despite that, they are still able to talk and work together quite well thru these “tough” times. But if she is still angry over what happened and still can’t understand why, she will keep bringing it up in some way to maybe try to get back at him but also try to gauge his reaction to when she hurts him, as well. And she knows that bringing up other guys works to irritate him, as much as he irritated her by not contacting her. She seems as confused as he is and unfortunately the issue seems to also be “what is reel and what is not real” for both of them. They are trying to work that out right now, I guess, and may be why Yong pulled that stunt of not contacting her. I also believe he *needs* to know that he is different in her eyes; that she does not just see him as another fanboy/friend. He seems to have a *need* to know that he is different. I think that is basically what he is looking for.

Her anger and hurt over not being contacted (for one month or two weeks—whichever it was—and even if it was 2 weeks it probably seemed more like one month to her), yet still craving his attention, seems to suggest that she does view him as someone special.

As a girl, giving him the rings was a huge step, that was huge. But, I am not sure if he knew what the rings meant exactly. I mean, they are a fake couple on a fake marriage show and they at one point did buy cheap rings together to wear as a couple for the show. It is only logical for them to replace them, as even he suggested they should do after the ring conversation on the bus. But I don’t think he’s dumb and he admitted her birthday present to him really surprised and deeply touched him. My guess is that a lot of thoughts were wondering thru his head as they sat there in the dark and one of them was, “what do these really mean?” I doubt she said to him directly at any time that night, “you are to wear these rings wherever you go and these rings mean you are mine on and off the show.” I bet none of that stuff came up, and she may not have admitted to anything then if it did. I don’t think she was/is ready for that. So if this was the case, my guess is that he decided to do a little experiment to find out.

I think their affection shows for each other even when they are fighting; and in every new episode she seems to look at him in a brand new way; as if she is memorizing and studying every feature. Whether that is real or not, that is a sure sign of attraction and affection. She could never hold his gaze for long before, but now she is confident enough to return it. She also seems to have become more bold in stating what she feels, whether it is verbally or thru actions/ body language.

I don’t know, but it seems to me that Yong accomplished what he probably set out to do here; he took them to the next level and actually spiced things up a bit. He is teaching her a few things as well, most importantly, about being direct. Now and in the future, she will become all the wiser for it.

Anyway, another scene that was interesting to watch was right before they went on stage and Yong went to Hyun one more time. You could see he was quite nervous and he seemed to make a decision to search out Hyun. But what was cool to watch was the intensity he showed in his expression and movement; he was clearly anxious and even tho his bros were right in front of him, Hyun seemed to have been on his mind and he sought her out one more time, to...get what? Assurance? Comfort? Relief? Peace? Touch? I really liked that scene. Also, wasn’t it the most adorable picture of her practicing before he came to her? She is just absolutely cute and gorgeous at the same time!

They have certainly taken an interesting turn to say the least! And they are so cute together. :) So looking forward to what happens next week!

Guest Goguma06

Spazzing a little more on this episode !

I forgot to mention that i ADORED the part just before CN Blue goes on stage and Yong had someone putting make-up on him and  he was smiling at Hyun, who was farther! It was so lovely! Even if there were many people around them, they didn't seem to notice them.

Oh and i might be dreaming but i am sure i hallucinated Yong winking to Hyun... jincha! At 7:18 in this video

Maybe he was just getting something out of his eye, or his eye just randomly closed....but it looked as if he did a wink to Hyun (i wish it was true :))

I also want to share a song with you.

It's "Stand by you". I didn't know this song before but i started watching "Glee" and one of the character sang it on the show...and i was really touched by the lyrics.

"Oh why you look so sad?

Tears are in your eyes

Come on and come to me now

Don’t be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through

Cause I’ve seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you

You don’t know what to do

Nothing you confess could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

Won’t let nobody hurt you

I’ll stand by you

So if you’re mad get mad

Don’t hold it all inside

Come on and talk to me now

Hey, what you’ve got to hide

I get angry too

Well I’m a lot like you

When you’re standing at the crossroads

And don’t know which path to choose

Let me come along

Cause even if you’re wrong

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

Take me in, into your darkest hour

And I’ll never desert you

I’ll stand by you

And when

And when the night falls on you, baby

You feeling all alone, you won’t be on your own

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

Take me in, into your darkest hour

And I’ll never desert you

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you "

Yoong is always saying "Trust and follow me" and i just felt that this song represented this well. Yong will stand by Hyun and protect her. He would like her to open up to him more and i think that, that's what she is now able to do. In the recents episodes, she showed that she could get angry and she opened a little bit more to Yong.

Guest YongxHyun

Hello everyone!!!

Kyah! thank you so much for all the screencaps, videos, and translations :) You guys are the best ... kekeke

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Why do i have that slight confirmation that it was indeed YOnghwa who called Seohyun when SNSD arrived in Korea from LA?

Remember this pic?

and then from yesterday's episode comes this SUPER SWEET bickering..

but i thought is Yonghwa called her when he was away..

well, but who knows :P

Woah!!! SNSD's 3D GENIE Version is out!!!!

Seobaby's getting lovelier each time as usual...

And my, my, my.... she loves wearing BLUE in their MVs!!!

Her stylist must be a YongSeo shipper too! haha.

shgenie0.jpg

shgenie1.jpg

shgenie2.jpg

Guest james18

Hi fellow Sweet Potato Couple fans/shippers ^^

My first time posting here.

Thanks for the links and will promise to share my thoughts about the recent episode.

and the preview, YongSeo date reminds me of that Korean drama where the couple go out late at night while wearing their grade school uniform. ^^

REMEMBER/GET TO KNOW THE RULES

NO ONE-LINERS: post more than 20 word RELATED SUBJECTS

DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES. Take off the [img tags!

Hi gogumas, i just want to remind you all again about this...SKKS FORUM is just closed down due to many people spamming and quote image....

send a shiver to my body...i cant even imagine wat will happen to me if this thread is closed....

please newbies....follow the rules...i see many spamming nowdays....

maybe the gogumas here can join hand together to prevent this to happen...for every new page of this thread... just keep reminding about the rules...hopefully this will help....

will it be considered spamming as well to give reminder on every page....???

YongxHyun u have had 32 posts so far at soompi, y r u still posting one liner?? u should know by now it is not allowed...and despite getting constant thumbs down...u r very persistent in posting one liner...

i am just a concerned goguma...so many thread are closed these days due to ignorant people

Guest YongxHyun

Woah!!! SNSD's 3D GENIE Version is out!!!!

Seobaby's getting lovelier each time as usual...

And my, my, my.... she loves wearing BLUE in their MVs!!!

Her stylist must be a YongSeo shipper too! haha.

oh my~~~~~~~~~```` she looks so beautiful..and ....BLUE again!!!! oh wow!!!?

do they let her wear blue on purpose ~ lol

do anyone ever heard the saying that it is easier to forgive but not to forget. i think that applies to seohyun and yonghwa too. maybe she has forgiven him but the feeling of getting ignored just couldn't be erased. that's why she keeps on going to irk yonghwa with all sort of revelations about her with other guys. she wants yonghwa to feel the same way as she did just like seohyun's favourite word, 같이 'together'.

Guest elitemem

1-1.gif

Ommmggg lol she doing the same pose as Yo~ong when he sings Im a loner. That is some awesome shizzzz right there

Thanx for the gifs as well ^_^

Goguma Fighting :P

Guest sun_sun

I subbed this vids from armedbattle's translation....Thank you and Sorry in same time...Thank you for your fast translate and so sorry that I didnt wait permission from you first ( I already asked for it) ...I have to out today, if have someting that I'm not suppose to do...Please let me know.

sun_sun

PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT OUT SOOMPI SEOHWA THREAD UNTIL I RECEIVE PERMISSION ALREADY...PLEASEEEE...... THANK YOU

okay I knew it...please wait

Guest yongseo_fighting

hi, I wonder this has been shared here. Anyone noticed that it was the first time yong was holding hyun's hand in full grasp :rolleyes:while during the rehearsal in their house and in waiting room, they are doing the high 5 style (5 fingers opened, sorry, could not describe it better)? Well, it must be a  SUPRISE from playful Yong! and I believe that's why Hyun was smiling so sweetly when it happened. Thanks to j2dlee for translating all the previous episodes and safe journey. Don't worry! To armed battle, thanks for your help in translating, and all the best in your studies!

Guest anne0129

I subbed this vids from armedbattle's translation....Thank you and Sorry in same time...Thank you for your fast translate and so sorry that I didnt wait permission from you first ( I already asked for it) ...I have to out today, if have someting that I'm not suppose to do...Please let me know.

sun_sun

PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT OUT SOOMPI SEOHWA THREAD UNTIL I RECEIVE PERMISSION ALREADY...PLEASEEEE...... THANK YOU

PART 1

PART 2 uploading

you all can see it ?? I cannot unlisted the vid ( I don;t know why), I choose private for it......please check and let me know

Thank you sun_sun.....I can't view the video.....:(

To lovetokki...I feel you....the timeline is confusing me a bit but just to ease my frustrations I just take everything with a pinch of salt. Can't spazz to much cause I have to go out. But I agree with most of your views though not all. :)

Guest mysweetpotato

I've been back reading posts about the latest episode and boy-oh-boy, you guys are pros! haha. Analyzing every move Yong and Hyun makes. hihi. Seriously, since episode 28 onwards, it's pretty much a Yongseo cloud nine for me. haha. Every episode just keeps getting better! and after watching the recent episode, it makes me yearn for satuday:)) Anyway, enough of my blabbering. 

What I love about Yongseo in this episode:

1. Yonghwa and Seohyun's bickering. LOL. It proves that they are now comfortable with each other. Playing jokes and arguing. They're such cutie patooties:)

Seohyun's retaliation of the pusing and pulling game. And she's being obvious about it. haha. saying it to Yonghwa "I'm in a state of pushing, im moving away from you. (with matching hand gestures)". This couple is really daebak!:>

Yonghwa initiating skinship. The scene when they were practicing love light in their home and Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hand, it could have been better if Hyun's hands weren't clenched. haha. but I liked the skinship:3

Hyun's bonding moment with C.N. Blue. And I kinda liked Jongseo too. Lol. *gets bricked:))

Yonghwa's gift for Seobby. He's such a sweet husband for Hyun. Before, the 2-row field and now, the 3 gifts? I think they really are something:3

The performance. It was surreal. It was perfect:">

sun_sun

PART 1

PART 2 uploading

you all can see it ?? I cannot unlisted the vid ( I don;t know why), I choose private for it......please check and let me know

Thank you so much for the subbing and for armedbattle for the translation.. you two are jjang...i can't seem to view the video though :phew: but still thank you

And to all Goguma Villagers new and old, Thank you for sharing your opinions, caps, vids, gifs, fics and fan arts.. i really enjoy every single post...

Now back to :ph34r: mode

Guest baby_bo

sun_sun hello there :) thank you so much for subbing the videos.. but setting a video to private, others couldn't see that. I for one couldn't watch the vid.

Maybe you could unlist it again later on kekekek :) anyway, thank you so much!!!

to Goguma villagers who went to KPop night congratulations. The girls had so much fun and you get to see not only Seobaby but all her 8 unnies as well :) kekek

I am really wishing someday Tiffany will shout and say "PHILIPPINES, PUT IT BACK ON!" -__-