Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

"I love YongSeo because...."

complete the sentence and don't forget to include your NAME, AGE AND LOCATION :)

I love YongSeo because they remind me of my very first love experience. I love watching them together because I remember having the same feelings and experiences that they are currently experiencing. YongSeo couple is love!

Rachael 20 USA

Guest miel_1301

1. I Love YongSeo

A booklet compiling 300 reason Why I Love YongSeo Couple. (write yours now since we target 300 reasons for their 300th day anniversary).

2. Happy 300-day ♡=

Gifts for the YongSeo couple to celebrate their 300 days together

I LOVE YONGSEO

1. Lots of you know already how this part of the project work. We will compile all the reason Why I Love YongSeo Couple in a booklet. Send yours now if you still didn’t do it. We target to compile 300 reason for their 300th anniversary.

2. You can either write them here or send to the project email instead – seohwa.project@gmail.com titled as 3rd Project – I Love YongSeo.

3. Excluding I Love YongSeo Couple because… , try keep sentences to no more than 50 words so we can easily fit them in the booklet design.

4. Submission deadline is 20th November 2010, 11pm KST

Hi, genxv! Aigoo! Aigoo! I am quite at a lost here. I just got back from a short Conference Trip. I am right now backtracking on about 20 plus pages from where I had left. And I am having major nosebleed already. Sinchia!!!

Now, this currently ongoing Project for our YongSeo Couple, particularly the---- "I Love YongSeo Couple", is this a new one which is entirely different from the one that was started by bezbezbez and team and which they made into a "Photo Book" of some sort some months ago? Or is this just a continuation of such project? Because if my memory serves me right, I think I did answer this question already. Please help me find my way in here again. Hahaha!!!

Just to share something at this moment:

AUDIO Teaser SNSD 3rd Mini Album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu2U-tzENFQ

cr: SmoothyEcoS04

Oh and the audio teaser is saying

"...targeted me~ You are shoot shoot shoot"

Thanks to silis as always!

Just for the 300 Days Project (ahhhh, I'm so busy the coming weeks):

I love Yongseo because ...

... I can watch them with my sisters; it's one of the rare occassions where we all watch something happily together as siblings. And because they give everyone, in-love or out-of-love hope, inspiration and joy. Yongseo Couple, rock on!

-- Trent, 28, Germany

Hi, genxv! Aigoo! Aigoo! I am quite at a lost here. I just got back from a short Conference Trip. I am right now backtracking on about 20 plus pages from where I had left. And I am having major nosebleed already. Sinchia!!!

Now, this currently ongoing Project for our YongSeo Couple, particularly the---- "I Love YongSeo Couple", is this a new one which is entirely different from the one that was started by bezbezbez and team and which they made into a "Photo Book" of some sort some months ago? Or is this just a continuation of such project? Because if my memory serves me right, I think I did answer this question already. Please help me find my way in here again. Hahaha!!!

Hi miel! Welcome back, hope you had an enjoyable trip. Woops, I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that. I've added a note on the original post.

Yes, this is a continuation of the previous I Love YongSeo (Because) project. We received 104 messages then (Yay, awesome villagers!) and so we're compiling more and targeting 300 for their 300-day anniversary. Bezbezbez and her design team are going to compile it into an new booklet which we will print out and send to YongSeo.

And thank you for those links! Gawwwd, so many SNSD news! I'm so excited missed seeing Hyun and her unnies performing. Can you imagine, them being interviewd by hubby-Yong on inkigayo? :lol: (squeee)

Guest miel_1301

Hi miel! Welcome back, hope you had an enjoyable trip. Woops, I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that. I've added a note on the original post.

Yes, this is a continuation of the previous I Love YongSeo (Because) project. We received 104 messages then (Yay, awesome villagers!) and so we're compiling more and targeting 300 for their 300-day anniversary. Bezbezbez and her design team are going to compile it into an new booklet which we will print out and send to YongSeo.

And thank you for those links! Gawwwd, so many SNSD news! I'm so excited missed seeing Hyun and her unnies performing. Can you imagine, them being interviewd by hubby-Yong on inkigayo? :lol: (squeee)

I am likewise oh so excited with the Korean comeback of the girls. Finally, we'll be seeing Seobaby with her Unnies perform once again on Music programs and of course looking forward to SBS Inki appearance the most.

So again, genxv, let me just clarify this again--- so those who have given their responses to such question months ago need not give another response, right?

Another point of clarification, genxv. So this 2nd batch of responses will be made into a new booklet minus the first batch? Was the first batch of responses turned into a booklet by bezbezbez and team the one given to Yong in Singapore by nazweena and party, am I right? So does this mean that the first batch will no longer be part of this new booklet?

gen, sorry for my persistent questioning. I guess my mind isn't functioning to the fullest right now.

And just because I am not used to posting without sharing anything...

Here are a couple of captures of Seobaby with her Unnies from their recently concluded Taiwan ITNW Concert 17 - 18 October 2010.

shtaiwanconcert2.jpg

shtaiwanconcert1.jpg

cr: on pics+ggthread

Thanks to you genxv and to the entire TEAM of YONGSEO International project --- Crew: bezbezbez, genxv, nazweena, fengz_, redtulip, baby_bo, luckynew, j2dlee, chikaa---

for all your unselfish efforts in spearheading all these lined-up projects as means to showcase all our love for this beautiful couple. My saying "Thank You" I guess wouldn't suffice.

EDIT:

Thanks again, genxv for the clarification.

I shall look forward with great anticipation to your next FMV. It's been a while since you made the last one, right? And my all time fave work of yours [amongst your other best] is the FMV with "Umbrella" as BG music.

I LOVE YONGSEO couple because…..PART 2 …… here I go again…..            

1.       They’re both beautiful, and they look good together.

2.       They are hard working, and in spite of their amazing success, continue to work hard and not rest on their accomplishments.

3.       They are always trying to improve themselves and become better people.

4.       They love and respect their parents and family members.

5.       They respect all people they encounter, their fans, the staff at the blood clinic, the worker at the train station who took their picture, the old people at the exercise park, ‘Uncle Wonderful” the guy with glasses at the train station in the cold, pouring rain who took their pictures, their landlady (and dog), the ‘boss’ at the goguma field, the list goes on and on.   The entire list of characters they’ve met during filming of WGM, I have never seen them be rude, or ‘stuck up’ or disrespectful to anyone.   Although I think this may be the proper way for all Koreans to act to each other - if it’s true - South Korea can certainly teach a lot to Americans on how to treat each other with respect!

6.       Even though young in age, they possess charm and poise beyond their years in all types of social situations.

7.       No matter what troubles they are going through with their hectic careers, they always present a smiling face to each other.   But this is probably because they are in LOVE!

8.       They have presented themselves as good role models for all young couples on how to conduct a loving relationship with the opposite sex.   I told my daughter she should watch them to learn about relationships with guys, and I hope she meets someone as loving and caring as Yong!   Hopefully, she will learn from Hyun on how to retain her respect for herself in a relationship.  AND it’s not all about SEX!   No, no, NO!

9.       They face each experience and challenge as a learning experience and don’t shy away from trying something new – even if they fail at first!

10.   If they do fail, they practice, practice, practice until they are the best they can be – they are driven to success.  Failure is NOT an option.        

So again, genxv, let me just clarify this again--- so those you have given their responses to such question months ago need not give another response, right?

Another point of clarification, genxv. So this 2nd batch of responses will be made into a new booklet minus the first batch? Was the first batch of responses turned into a booklet by bezbezbez and team the one given to Yong in Singapore by nazweena and party, am I right? So does this mean that the first batch will no longer be part of this new booklet.

Hi miel, not at all. I'm glad you're asking because probably many others have the same question too. ^^

The first batch we weren't able to send to Yong as a printed booklet because of the limited time. But we did create a digital booklet and video. This time around we would like to print out all 300 messages (That's 300 pages in the booklet ~ woah..) package prettily and send with all the gifts to Korea.

If you have already posted a message previously then that will count as one of the 300 and you don't need to repost. To everyone who ahs sent us a message or is planning to, kamsahamnida!

I do hope that made it clear. Sorry for not being as clear as I should have the first time around. And, er.. sorry I don't have much to share in terms of news and pics (but I think I may have a MV out soon, hopefully). :sweatingbullets:

I love YongSeo because they guide me and other young maidens and men out there how to treasure and care for someone. They inspire me to find that one guy who can be my Yong~ someday. They also connect a lot of international fans with one another, whether we'd be debating or giggling from analyzing each week's episode, I am glad that I can communicate and share thoughts with people of other countries.

Sweet Potato Couple, Uri YongSeo, our LoveLight, Hwaiting \(^o^)/

--Mary, 19, USA.

Guest yoreizei

complete the sentence and don't forget to include your NAME, AGE AND LOCATION :)

I love YongSeo because they are a perfect match made in heaven. They are the president of each other’s heart. :)

Yoreizei, 24, Indonesia

I love yongseo couple because they remind me that dating can still be pure and inocent at any age . I love them because they show me something I can't see in my own country. I love goguma couple because my heart fluters avery time I see them togheter

Anca, 16, Romania

I love YongSeo because...

each half of the couple inspire me in their own way. Seohyun who is at my age and yet so such a strong, confident and mature image that I rarely see nowadays. Despite being young she knows very well where she stands and what she wants in and from life. Yonghwa on the other hand makes me respect him dearly for his passion for music that shows with every performance. He gives his all when on stage and I'm envious of that ability - to go all in. They are both very different at first sight, but because of those differences they compliment each other greatly. Stepping out of their own comfort zone and trying their best to show each other support makes me smile and reminds me that that's what a relationship is all about - you receive and you give.

Aivy, 19, The Netherlands

Oh, and something very random: my mom bought sweet potatoes today. Guess whom I thought of? :lol:

Guest moniertu

I LOVE OUR YONGSEO COUPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE KIND, LOVING AND REFINED INDIVIDUALS…. 

WHEN TOGETHER THEY EMANATE SPECIAL AND INFECTIOUS WARMTH THAT LEAVES A MARK IN EACH OF OUR HEARTS!!!!

Moniertu, 44,  malaysia

Guest Gilly4eva

I love YongSeo because they let us witness how a genuine relationship begins and matures as time goes by. I look forward to watching YongSeo for that weekly dose of Goguma smiles =].

-Tarryn, 22, USA

Guest my.yonghwa.baby

I love YongSeo because...

it gives me hope when I watch a gentleman like Yong care for an angel like Seohyun. I'm jaded beyond words when it comes to relationships, but every episode is another blow to my hardened heart. It's a beautiful thing. 

Grace, 19, USA

(And, I promise, it's not nearly as painful as I made it sound.) 

Guest Caliope

[News] Yonghwa gets jealous over Seohyun's wedding dress?

On the recent episode of ‘We Got Married‘, SeoHyun told Yong Hwa that she wore a wedding dress for TRAX’s album photoshoot.

SeoHyun agreed to let Yong Hwa see the photo but she flashed it in front of him, making Yong Hwa even more excited. After looking at the photo in her phone, Yong Hwa asked Seo Hyun, “What is it like to wear the wedding dress?” to which Seo Hyun replied, “Everyone said we (Jung Mo – TRAX vocalist) match.”

Yong Hwa then asked “Did you feel weird (on that day)?” Seo Hyun answered, “Yes, it feels weird“. Yong Hwa expressed his feelings by saying, “So you liked it? But you didn’t tell me about it”. She replied, “I have no chance to tell you, during that time, it was our cut-off period.”

Yong Hwa requested for a cut-off period to not contact each other for a month, so to let Seo Hyun missing him more.

S: Newsen

credits: www.hellokpop.com + dailykpopnews

EDIT: Top the page...

Cupid Seohyun... Arrows's Love

14trif7.jpg

They're the love I've yet to discover ahah. They're beautiful, talented, loving, honest, straight-forward, everything that I wish I had in a relationship.

After 1000 pages of watching this thread and rarely posting, I just wanted to post and share my opinion on the latest episode and the developement of our Yongseo couple.

- Seohyun really surprised me in the latest episode, and in the positive light, of course. After three years of watching SNSD shows, I've never seen Seohyun so open and direct about her feelings. She is probably the most well known for bottling up her feelings in SNSD, so to hear her tell Yonghwa that she is mad at him is very surprising to me. It also made me very, very happy because Seohyun is not the type to act how you want her to. Her onnies can tell her to "yell" or "fight, but she will not comply unless she really feels it. Seohyun is honest, and she only says what she is feeling--nothing more. With that said, I don't think any script can tell her to act upset if she isn't or say something that she doesn't want to. I'm sure things are script- like where to go, what to accomplish etc. But a lot of the dialogue has to be improvised as well. I believe that a lot of what Yongseo say are their own words. I don't think Yonghwa was scripted to repeat "jashik" a dozen times lol or Seohyun's face to turn red when she's shy, embarassed, or upset.

- When I first watched WGM, I immediately labeled Yongseo. Yonghwa was the outgoing, funny, experienced leader/oppa while Seohyun was the reserved, serious, and inexperienced maknae. I judged them base on the persona they protrayed on T.V. But overtime, they've proved to be so much more than that. They're not flat characters with basic traits, they're well-rounded characters with a bit of everything, and that is what makes them so interesting. Slowly, we watched Yonghwa transform into a more serious, protective, and caring guy and Seohyun transform into a more open, 4D, and experienced maknae. What I've noticed from Seohyun is that before whenever Yonghwa made a face at her (joking) or bumped into her, she would freeze or not react (or maybe just a stiffled laugh). But now, if you notice in the last episode, her reaction mimics Yonghwa's actions. On the second part, when he juts his chin out and goes "we're closer now right? Right?~" Seohyun simply copies his expression and goes "No~, we're not."

- Do not mess with Seohyun, lol! I laughed so hard when one of the MCs said something the line of "Yong played push and pull with Seohyun, but now he is just being dragged." XD Maknae is known to remember things very well too. But Yonghwa's reaction was adorable. He knows he just messed with fire, and now he has to pay.

Thanks for the news, pictures, gifs, amazing commentaries, and links to episodes! Sadly, I don't have anything to share. Will a text do? Hehe.

Y O N G S E O ~ L O V E <3

I love Yongseo because they are so different and yet they matched together like two long lost puzzle pieces.

I love Yongseo because they are both great, talented singers and musicians and they should release a single together.

I love Yongseo because in their eyes I see love for each other and I think eyes could never lie.

Guest blancface

You know what I find to be such a coincidence? During the time frame that Yong did not contact Seohyun (whether it be a month or 2 weeks, whatever) and Seohyun was doing the photoshoot for TRAX, did anyone else notice how the lyrics to TRAX's Oh! My Goddess is really fitting for Seohyun? It's very fitting of her situation...it's as if she wrote the song and let TRAX have it, hahaha

So, the one I desired for

Two, my girl

Three, the dazzling Lorelei oh!

Hey lady, four my love

Five, will you see me for five minutes?

The redundant boring break-up, scars, tears, all stop

I will go anywhere if you want me to

Uh! I want you, I want you, I wanna wanna have you

The eyes, the eyes, that gets me to look only at you

My heart, my heart is already filled by you

Accept it, my heart’s impatiently waiting baby

The boy’s eyes, eyes that only looks at you

The boy who has stole her heart, heart

Oh, don’t tire me out no more baby

Oh! My Goddess!

I keep waiting, I keep calling

Why isn’t there any answer?

I said I’d give everything but it’s not enough, girl.

Your phone calls that I waited, the answer, all stop

Even the heart that would make my heart race, stop

Even the clock and time patiently waits for you

The eyes, the eyes, that gets me to look only at you girl

My heart, my heart is already filled by you

Accept it, my heart’s impatiently waiting baby

The boy’s eyes, eyes that only looks at you

The boy who has stole her heart, heart

Oh, don’t tire me out no more baby

Oh! My Goddess!

(Whoah-whoah, please come to me)

(Whoah-whoah, oh baby girl)

Baby,baby, you’ve found out about my heart

I love you, love you, you’ve already stole my heart

I will embrace you in my arms forever, oh!

Baby, baby, I’m your boy who has everything

I’m your boy who will protect you from everything

Only one, I’ll only look at you

Love you Venus

Oh! My Goddess!

I bolded the parts that I found appropriate from this past week's episode.

And for those who wanna watch the video WHILE reading the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBZdu-LwAtY

Guest Maekiwi

I love YongSeo because I love to see 2 people who I love the most have a good time together. Its a really sad that in fact the media industry will not let them have time to meet friend and date someone. YongSeo may or may not really date each other- I wish it may come true someday but if its not, who cares as well as they enjoy their time. I just want them enjoy a few precious moment together before being screwed again with their schedules.

Mae, 21, USA