Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

@lovekin: I usually visit the usual sites too, but this is the first time I read about this. May I ask - where did you find that information?

I don't think the other couples were ever announced to leave the show. We knew when Ansol left - like, two episodes beforehand, but the second season - no announcements were made like five episodes beforehand. It was every time a very immediate announcement. Plus, personally I believe it to be very unlikely, because of the amount of love Yongseo got, because of Lovelight being in the charts again and the sort of promotion a show like WGM means.

As long as no major news site reports this, take it with a grain of salt. especially after last weekend's episode, maybe some upset fans indulge in wishful thinking.

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest BluMistLaydee

Lovekim...

I usually don't respond to post like these but, where have you heard this rumor? 5 episodes? That's absolutely ludicrous because, WGM usually stretch 1 filming date to about 2-4 episodes. YongSeo still have filming from July, August, and September and if we are to go by Seohyun's recent product endorsement picture, they filmed something within the past week.

So please ignore those rumors.

Guest POrsche12212

Hey!!

Can somone link me to English subbed episode 25 and 26??

I'm a bit behind, but I did watch the latest and spazzed the entire time lol

These two seem to genuinely have feeling for each other. It's so adorable!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found it myself XD

Guest baby_bo

Lovekim...

I usually don't respond to post like these but, where have you heard this rumor? 5 episodes? That's absolutely ludicrous because, WGM usually stretch 1 filming date to about 2-4 episodes. YongSeo still have filming from July, August, and September and if we are to go by Seohyun's recent product endorsement picture, they filmed something within the past week.

kekekek i just had to comment.. :P

I LIKE YOUR POST :) I TOTALLY AGREE..

VILLAGERS should realize everytime GOOD/SUPERB THINGS HAPPEN TO OUR YONGSEO, rumors/hate words/issues like this comes out.. IT WOULD have been better if we wouldn't respond to it.. That's really my wish for this thread.. aigooo...

kekekeke anyway that's all.. still i like this post hahaha

sharing my favorite YONGSEO MOMENT FROM THE BDAY TRIP.

cr. dcgall

"We walk while matching our feets, holding our hands

I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you."

12867800792010101116085.jpg

12867800792010101116085.jpg

12867800792010101116090.jpg

I SPECIALLY LIKE THIS SCREENCAPTURE.. LOOK AT THAT ENTERTWINED HANDS!! OTTOKE!!!

YES! IM SPAZZING AGAIN AT 440 IN THE MORNING! KYAH!

Guest lovekin

@lovekin: I usually visit the usual sites too, but this is the first time I read about this. May I ask - where did you find that information?

I don't think the other couples were ever announced to leave the show. We knew when Ansol left - like, two episodes beforehand, but the second season - no announcements were made like five episodes beforehand. It was every time a very immediate announcement. Plus, personally I believe it to be very unlikely, because of the amount of love Yongseo got, because of Lovelight being in the charts again and the sort of promotion a show like WGM means.

As long as no major news site reports this, take it with a grain of salt. especially after last weekend's episode, maybe some upset fans indulge in wishful thinking.

Best regards,

Trent.

Lovekim...

I usually don't respond to post like these but, where have you heard this rumor? 5 episodes? That's absolutely ludicrous because, WGM usually stretch 1 filming date to about 2-4 episodes.  YongSeo still have filming from July, August, and September and if we are to go by Seohyun's recent product endorsement picture, they filmed something within the past week.

trent & blumistlaydee:

grain of salt, indeed!  i know and thank you.  baby_bo also brought up a good point that rumors like this come out of the woodwork whenever something significant happens, so this is helping put things into perspective (although cancellation rumors are typically few and far, i think, so it's a new one for me).  i think i'm just caught up with yong being sad and the lack of news.  this forum is generally flowing with news each week, so ...

anyway, i saw a comment someone left in a post at SPD, and i just scoured related sites and saw the same thing among chat boards.  and then there were comments left on YT accounts.  i don't know where it originated.  i realize rumors spread like wildfire, but it's not a very nice one.  tongue2.gif

P.S. i haven't really taken the time to address this, but i've seen it happen occasionally.  i'm not lovekim, you guys.  tongue.gif our names are extremely similar save for the last letter, though, i know~

I've been trying to catch up but I realized that it is almost an impossible task. You gogumas have covered so much last few days since the episode aired :w00t:

I haven't read everything yet, so please forgive me if I am repeating something someone said already or if I am taking this off tract again. Two of the things that seem to be on everybody's mind are how Yonghwa seemed in couple of appearances he made during the weekend and some of the Korean Boices' responses to Yonghwa's revealation about lyrics for "Love Light". I see some people are concerned and upset.

I don't begin to presume what Yonghwa is feeling and what he is going through since no one can know that except Yonghwa himself. I've never seen he like that before, looking so tired and completely worn out, but there has to be a lot on his mind right now with the delay of CN Blue's album release and cancellation of CN Blue Korean fan meeting. We all know that music is probably one of the most important things to him, so that has to weigh heavy on his mind. Also, we have to remember that he has just completed a killer of a schedule, dating way back to last year when he started filming "You're Beautiful". I don't think he has had any time off in over a year. I am surprised he hasn't looked this tired even before now with the kind of schedule he has had. I guess what I saying is that how he looked during the weekend may not have a whole lot to do with WGM.

About some of Korean Boices repsonse to "Love Light"... I had to say that there were some very intense responses from some of the fans. There were some who were very upset. Some of them might even have left. However, I assure you that the fans who really care for Yonghwa and CN Blue are still very much there for him and still supporting him. Sure, they've vented their displeasure about the truth behind the lyrics of the song, but they've moved on past that and they are back to supporting Yonghwa and CN Blue like they've always have.

They are joking now that they will rewrite the lyrics themselves and sing "Love Light" with their own lyrics to Yonghwa. hahaha. They are even tickled now that "Love Light" went up on some of the music charts after the Saturday's episode. These are the same fans who joked that they will all get a ring that matched Yonghwa and Seohyun's original 2000 won couple rings and wear it whenever they go see Yonghwa when Yonghwa first signed to do WGM. I am talking about the fans who has been there through thick and thin with Yonghwa from the very beginning, before there was WGM, even before Ecohouse.

These "long time fans" are now also talking and thinking of ways to cheer up Yonghwa. They've discussed the reasons Yonghwa is looking so tired, but they are also talking about the ways or things they could do to cheer him up and show him that they are still very much there for him and that they are willing to wait how ever long it will take for them to release the next album. The main concern for these long time fans of Yonghwa is not with WGM itself. It is the effects that WGM might have on Yonghwa as the musician. As long as WGM doesn't have negative effects on Yonghwa as musician and as a leader of CN Blue, they will continue to support Yonghwa.

These are the kind of fans that Yonghwa had beside him since his debut. They vent and even chastize Yonghwa if he makes mistakes or if he does anything to upset them, however, they also come right back and give him support and love when he seem to need them. Yonghwa also does that for the fans. He repeatedly spent all night replying to "UFO town messages" sent to him by the fans if there has been anything to upset the fans, as evidence by the recent happenings with Junshin and the fan meeting. That wasn't the first time he did that to comfort his fans and his long time fans knows that. This is the majority of the fans.

Yes, there are some fans who spoke very loudly of their displeasure this weekend, but they are only smaller number of fans like that. I am a part of a fandom that lasted more than a decade. Over the years, there were some events like this that upset some fans and they've left. however, I learned, those who get angry and leave due to something like this are the one who are going to leave at the first sign of trouble anyway. What Yonghwa needs are the fans who are going to stand by him and support him through times like this. It seems like that he does.

So, please don't be upset by reponses by a few selected number of fans who mistakenly thinks that they have a personal right to everything that Yonghwa does. There are more fans who truly cares for Yonghwa as a person and the musician they've come to know since last year. I hope that my post reassured some people who might have been concerned...

:wub:

ETA: The Korean netizens' responses to the Kanghwado (Birthday) episode of Yonghwa is hot and very postiven. I don't think I've seen reponses like this to any other episode of WGM this year. All the WGM related posts are the most online sites are talking about Yongseo couple this week. The episode was DAEBAK! Even with the nonfans of Yongseo. ;)

ETA: I do have to mention that I don't usually go to the official CN Blue messageboard at their homesite. I go there to get CN Blue informations, schedules, and official notice from FNC, but I don't go to messageboard. That place scares me. One thing to note is that those who are most vocal at official messageboards are not necessarily the most dedicated supporters or the most supportive fans. They might just be the vocal ones. Don't let them get you upset or sway you. ;)

Guest _d3seohyun

Hello Goguma world!!! acccccccckkkkkkkkkk! I feel like the whole world became a much better place after Saturday's episode kekekek

I've been grinning and smiling like a fool a lot over the weekend that people were thinking I must have been dating an awesome guy lately hahahha Little did they know that my so called "date" over the weekend involved 800+ people whom I have never met and all we did was spazz online about

seomeone else's love story hahahaha and I couldn't be happier :lol:

@baby_bo. those are awesome caps! so it looked like their hands weren't intertwined at first then became so when they were going up by the stairs?

O M G!!! :wub:

sharing some caps....

I still cannot get over how in awe and happy Yonghwa was when he first

saw Seobaby's surprise..misty-eyed?

27212.jpg

rest of the caps of this scene i posted back on page 1153 i think (:

And on this scene..when he tilted his head back, closed his eyes while laughing...<3

he really couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing.

shane, s0leil123 (*hugz* chingu! kekek sorry I still have to remember your new name)..can i please request a gif of that scene? tnx :D

27300.jpg

This one is for otty and the rest who were talking about Seobaby checking out Yong's behind lol

You guys had me ROTFL but I don't think it was the case. She was actually staring straight at the camera

a couple of seconds before that scene. She was just making sure Yong was leaving hahah

But if you mentioned more like...Seobaby checking out Yonghwa's lips then...YES YES YES is my answer! hahhaha

She had been doing that since episode 14 (during dinner/talk after Yong's thailand trip <3 gah! one of my fave episodes <3) didn't quite capture it here..but yeah...lips! :lol:

27411.jpg

1st and 3rd caps. I love Yong's shy smile and Seobaby's sparkling eyes...bliinding!

Awwwwww and Seobaby didn't even bother saying NO to Yong's request.

Remember in episode 5 when it took Yonghwa a couple of tries before she finally sang

a part of her solo piece. <3

273af.jpg

My gawwddddddddddddddd!!! Even Seobaby's former no.1 fanboy Jinwoon felt it!

273b.jpg

Gahhhh! His smile is beaming as her sparkling eyes!!

273c.jpg

LOL. This is the same boy who later told his Hyun that he can seranade her while

staring at her eyes. Just look where he's looking when Seobaby's sparkling eyes

are on him...at the dam! on the ground! :lol:

and isn't that the cutest "you know" <3

273dp.jpg

But when she's looking away, he can't help but stare at her...watch her...study her...admire her gaaaaaaah! <3

273ed.jpg

273fq.jpg

You can tell Yong's so over the moon <3 acccccccck! Full of aegyo...

LOL. might even have been a little too mushy for Seobaby there hahahha

274a.jpg

274b.jpg

274c.jpg

I couldn't help but laugh and say "yeah right!" when Yong insisted

that he can stare at Seobaby's eyes while seranading her bwahahahaha

Because as I've said so many times before when I post my caps

those sparkling eyes that he loves so much are also his weakness <3

Though I wouldn't change a single second of this episode...I wonder...what if Yong

didn't back away from Seobaby at that moment..what would have happened? kyaaaaaaa! *dies* LOL

274d.jpg

274ek.jpg

274f.jpg

edit

tnx again j2dlee for the translations. @sun_sun. thank you SO much for subbing! hope you don't mind

that i used your videos to make caps...i find it more spazz worthy than using the raw ones :D

edit

@genxv. awww seobaby with a baby <3 so she still hasn't gotten her driver's license yet?

I guess cooking and driving is just not her thing hahah but i bet Yong would disagree kekeke

edit

@kay77. thank you!

안녕하세요 Annyeong Haseyo fellow gogumas,

Is it ok if I keep spazzing? First and foremost a big thank you to j2dlee, sun_sun, redtulip, kay77, rundevilrunsubs and all you awesome translator and subbers.

And thank you too to all the talented gogumas who have shared artwork, videos and news. Um, I need to backtrack and find all those names. Everyone of you deserves big kudos.

Onwards:

{The following spazzing is likely to be long, rambling and full of emoticons so please skip at will}

I think many of us can agree Episode 27 (actually the whole 25,26 & 27) is without a doubt one of the best YongSeo episodes.

For me, the single most defining moment that I repeat over and over and makes me melt inside is:

YongHwa saying Seo Ju Hyun in that soft voice.

For me SeoHyun is the maknae of SNSD, the one who dances happily on the stage, smiles shyly on variety shows. The sweet girl who is sometimes overshadowed by her unnies. She is the idol that you and I and her fans adore.

Seo Ju Hyun though is that beautiful girl who takes care of those she loves, who stays up the night of her birthday making a heartfelt story album as a birthday gift for her virtual-husband/friend even though she may be upset he hasn't texted or called her on her birthday. She is the jjing-jjingie, rapper JuHyun who her unnies tease and that only those closest to her really know.

So for me, when YongHwa calls her Seo Ju Hyun he is talking to that real Seo Ju Hyun, not the one onstage in front of the camera. There is something so magical and heartfelt in the way he said it that I can't help believing at that moment YongHwa is touched and falling in love with her

I feel like I'm watching real love unfold before my very eyes. It's just beautiful

As for other issues, rumors and such - I'm not going to lie, I was disturbed and hurt on Yong's behalf. And really Yong looks so sad/tired at the Jump Guro performance that you just want to give him a big hug and tell him its all going to be ok. But, maybe he just needs more sleep. Its hard to come to conclusions about these things. So, what I'm saying, if I'm saying anything is YongHwa fighting!

Episode 27 was a dream come true for many of us YongSeo fans. You know what would be even more amazing? A Wedding Photoshoot and kiss. Yeah!

Here is a fantaken picture of Hyun with a little baby that posted recently on dcgallery. It's not clear to me where/when this was taken but from comments on DCGallery it seems like they are saying this is the license center asking her about her license. Don't take my word for it though.

Source: DCGallery

seohyun-fantaken.JPG

Edit:

baby_bo and _d3seohyun I see your caps and I'm LOVING them! Thank you so much!

baby_bo the holding hands scenes is DAEBAK! I was squeeing like crazy when they held hands, but then she sings and its omgso@adf#$@$cute!! Girl is so happy. I'm sure many of you do this too, sing spontaneously and randomly when you're feeling happy and carefree. Can you imagine her doing it with any other guy?

_d3 ah.. the look in Yong's eyes. He is so overjoyed at Hyun's surprise. And then, when he stares into her's eyes ..... I cannot describe it.... that look you captured its just full of meaning.

kay77 thank you for helping us understand a bit more about what is going on. Its really good to know that there are so many supportive fans who are cheering YongHwa and his CNBLUE brothers on. I'm a fan of their music and I just wish them all the best in their dreams. YongHwa fighting!

Guest lunasol

Even though I have remained in a lurker mode because I have been very busy trying to finish a dissertation proposal, I can't concentrate!!!! Seriously, Yongseo is a serious addiction hahahawub.gif

I just wish to thank EVERYONE in our Goguma World because each of you guys in some way or another help maintain this thread alive. Even the numbers of lurkers in the weekend helped confirm how much Yongseo is loved. If you don't want to look at soompi, just do a search in twitter to see how people is still constantly spazzing about our couple. 

With regards to fans in Korea remember what silis7noy2 said in page 1118! Yongseo is mostly loved in Korea!!!!!! So stop worrying by what I believe is the minority!!!!!! Yes, probably there will be immature people but what counts is that they still have people that support them, which I strongly believe is the majority.  

Here is her comment so you can read it again. I will put it in spoiler so it doesn't take so much of the thread. For those who don't want to read the long post her conclusion was: "In short what I want to say is that the love for YongSeo out there is grand and real and you should become confident fans in supporting them, and not get swayed by each little bits of random negativity that might come your way".

Hello~ First I have to apologize for the length of this post

I was asked by some people from this thread to explain on how Yongseo is being received in Korea. I'm sorry I can't participate in this thread due to my busy schedules, even though I support YongSeo fully. It seems like there have been some kind of negativity in this thread recently regarding YongSeo's status in Korea? That's what I was told, it's impossible for me to backtrack this huge thread and go through the issue now but one thing I can assure is that YongSeo's position as one of the most beloved WGM couples ever is secure in Korea.

Unless you understand Korean and frequent the Korean sites regularly and talk to other Koreans about it, you won't understand the exact situations in Korea. Otherwise you have to rely on someone like me to explain it to you and how can you trust me? All I can say is I have been providing translations and updates for some time now and I simply try to be as accurate as possible. I don't exaggerate anything I simply try to report exactly how it is in Korea. You can judge the integrity of my past reports they're all here in Soompi.

With that I will tell you again that people in Korea who watch YongSeo love this couple and in the most enthusiastic way possible. From what I've been told some people here could be anxious that YongSeo/YongHwa/Seohyun and their situations may be viewed unfavorably in some ways in Korea. You have nothing to worry about in that regard I tell you! YongSeo couple is made up of very popular idols so  there are all kinds of "different" fans attached to them plus regular people who are not idol fans. It is natural that there are going to be all kinds of opinions and although vast majority are positive, there are bound to be negative opinions too.

Some will be dissatisfied with how Yonghwa is portrayed in the show.

Some will be dissatisfied with how Seohyun is portrayed in the show.

And dozens of other dissenting opinions against YongSeo. And trolls too.

What I've been told is that some of these unhappy opinions have surfaced here in this thread and YongSeo fans are affected. You do not need to be anxious at all because all these unhappy opinions are minority opinions that have no significant influence! Some are from trolls and antis and some are valid criticisms but in the end there is no negative criticism of YongSeo, Yonghwa or Seohyun in Korea that is significant enough to be of any concern or affect YongSeo WGM in any way. The reputation of YongSeo in Korea is that of a lovable puppy like couple rare in this day and age, very well matched and complimenting each other, that is the overwhelming response for YongSeo couple in Korea.

Korean YongSeo fans feel this by heart so they do not get anxious when they hear negative comments. Hundreds of trolls invade WGM and YongSeo sites to try to stir things up but Korean YongSeo fans are strong and secure enough to easily fend them off. When someone has a valid criticism of YongHwa or Seohyun the Korean YongSeo fans would respond "Oh Thanks for your opinion although we heard that one already we appreciate your opinion~  Hang around and join our spazzing^^" Korean YongSeo fans do not get disturbed unnecessarily. Any valid criticisms are welcome and they do not get hurt or stay depressed just because someone comments negatively.

And this confidence you need to have as international supporters of YongSeo. It is understandable that international fans can be more susceptible to having various doubts due to not being able to have complete information like Korean fans.

But even without those information Korean fans have you can still be confident about YongSeo yourselves. Don't you watch WGM yourself? That is really all you need to have your faith in YongSeo. If a Korean posts a criticism that is unreasonable to you are you going to just take her words and feel depressed, just because she has the authority of being Korean? No if you are a dedicated YongSeo fan and truly think the criticism is unreasonable then it is unreasonable. And you remain unaffected, happy and strong for YongSeo, that is how Korean YongSeo fans are, it is all important part of how you support YongSeo. (Of course this doesn't mean being being a blind fan. Again "other types" of fans are involved with YongSeo and their positions need to be respected too. For example if YongHwa/Seohyun fans have wishes that conflict with YongSeo fans then there can be civil discussions leading to amicable compromises)

If there is a real negative view of YongSeo that becomes significant in Korea, I will tell you. But there hasn't been any and I don't believe there will be any.

Traditionally the influential site DCinside has been somewhat of a headquarter for WGM fans. You're probably already aware that many of significant wgm updates and goodies come from the DC WGM Gallery. In the beginning days YongSeo had very few fans in the gallery, probably 10% there were YongSeo fans. Now here is a snapshot of the DC WGM Gallery for the last few days showing the top popular posts with biggest viewcounts(Those viewcounts are huge for dc, since lurkers dont get counted and dc has enormous number of lurkers including internation fans^^)

YongSeo/Seohyun/YongHwa in Korean is 용서 서현 용화 and you can see how YongSeo posts dominate the whole list. It may seem silly to show a list like this to explain situation in Korea but not when you know about DC's reach and influence in Korea.

Bestiz is a huge entertainment site in Korea and it is very influential because reporters, media people, and the entertainers including many idols themselves visit this site. And the response for YongSeo in Bestiz is tremendous with people posting spazzing Gechun(main section) posts after each episode(which is rare in Bestiz very few shows get this), Let me tell you, Bestiz is a dangerous place it is full of trolls and antis. If there is trouble with a celebrity or a show, it will show up on Bestiz. If YongSeo has any significant problem, you will be able to see and feel it on Bestiz. It is because the antis will stir it up and try to make it visible to the reporters on the site. YongSeo is free from these antis on Bestiz precisely because of the great love and support YongSeo has on Bestiz. I'm going to give you few comments from Bestiz and I'm not picking only the good comments these are random ones I translated

"Looking at that, Yonghwa has good observations on people.. both of them are too cute ^^"

"Few months ago they were boring but why are they so fun now? kekekeke My jawbone is exploding from smiling kekeke I watch wgm for this couple my heart flutters kekeke"

"Watching Seohyun.. I remember my first date.. her reaction is similar to what I did back then.. kekeke"

"YongSeo really brings back the memories kekeke they make my heart complicated kekeke cute pretty and lovable"

"They were awkward at first so I wasn't gonna watch kekeke This couple I love more the more I watch now kekeke"

"I liked them from the start. I stopped watching wgm but restarted because of these two"

"Seems Seohyun is truly happy kekeke Owner of sweet potato field kekeke You like it because it's yours? keke Yonghwa is the man for giving her the present she wants"

"Too cute kekeke YongSeo has been on for quite a long but it isn't getting tiring it gets more fun each time kekeke Gets newer gets funner"

I show you these two example sites because they are the two of the most influential sites in Korea and even though it's not the whole of Korea, you can get pretty good idea of how things are in Korea by looking at responses from these sites. Are there sites with posts that say negative things about YongSeo? Yes sure one can show links like that from some sites, but I can always show hundreds of more links cheering for YongSeo from major sites.

I tutor some kids and one's mother is wgm fan and with her friends at the beauty salon they talk for hours about wgm couples they love YongSeo. Sure some of them have some critical comments too but in the end if MBC were to announce YongSeo quitting those ladies would become furious. The mother is a member of an influential site for housewives(This site resposible for some of the biggest K-ent gossip) and YongSeo has many devoted fans there, and some typical random comment there I translated:

"YongSeo is the it couple.. I really love the sincere attitudes they have in wgm.."

"First time since I was born that I've loved a girl idol like this. What the hell am I doing."

"The couple that shows pure love. I repeat the show infinitely"

In short what I want to say is that the love for YongSeo out there is grand and real and you should become confident fans in supporting them, and not get swayed by each little bits of random negativity that might come your way.

I'm rather in a hurry but I ended up writing a long one~ but I hope I wasn't rambling on too much or if this post is appropriate or if I tried to beat a dead horse...

By the way all three wgm couples are rightfully very popular in Korea in their own special ways, it's impossible to say which is the 'best' or 'most popular'.

And as for that ratings article thing, you can ignore it, it was just some trolls with fake ratings reports trying to create trouble but it wasn't that big deal with Korean fans like the article is making it out to be. It's a forgotten incident now, see again don't let this kind of random negativity affect you just because you hear about it

YongSeo Hwaiting~

I am a scientist so unless something is confirmed with strong evidence, then it is not valid. So don't worry unless you get confirmation from trusted sources.

If CNBLUE start to lose fans for Love Light or the possibility that he is in love with Seohyun, then those are the kind of fans they don't need. Its like the bad 'friends' you don't need near you. At the same time, CNBLUE and Yonghwa can be sure that while some fans may leave, with WGM they have gained a lot of fans, especially international fans like us. So guys, remember awhile ago I said: "PREPARE FOR WAR!!" I said it peacefully, so lets just continue to show our support PEACEFULLY. If there is ways we can write in boards, buy their music, etc, then that is the way to show that we are on their side and just ignore the bad fans.

EDIT:

While I was writing my long comment kay77 posted her messagebiggrin.gif!! Thank you, kay77! See guys, the majority of fans in Korea are still supporting fans.

seohyun_yh: I am sorry to say you are getting negative points in your post because it is against soompi rules to make a one-line writing post. Moderators are strict about the rules. What you can do is click edit in your post and write a little more. I think I have seen you posting in the thread and I don't want you to think people are in someway against you. 

I was looking at _d3seohyun's caps and commentary and you know, there is this one question that's been bugging me ever since I watched episode 27.

Why in the world did Yong back away while he was trying to sing and look into Hyun's eyes? Him tripping over added some comic relief (it was a pretty intense moment) but for the life of me I don't know what he was trying to do.

Was he scared? overwhelmed? trying to find a more comfortable position? Spell-binded by her beautiful eyes? :blink:

Guest vipofbb

Hello goguma lovers. I'm usually a silent reader in this thread but I decided to join the wonderful goguma's world after watching this last episode. So many wonderful memories are being made by these two adorable people. I have been watching the last episode constantly like everyone here and couldn't be any happier watching them progress(even though I should be concentration on school :).

I have a question though. Hopefully one of the translators can help me. I really want to know what Hyun and Yong were talking about right after Hyun sang the "Kissing You" song. Its kind of hard to hear with all the spazzing and shouting from the MCs but it sounded like Yong said "do you like it?" Please help cause I'm really curious to what they were saying. Is he asking if she liked holding hands with him?

Thanks all :) Yongseo fighting! Goguma's world fighting!

Guest baby_bo

I was looking at _d3seohyun's caps and commentary and you know, there is this one question that's been bugging me ever since I watched episode 27.

Why in the world did Yong back away while he was trying to sing and look into Hyun's eyes? Him tripping over added some comic relief (it was a pretty intense moment) but for the life of me I don't know what he was trying to do.

Was he scared? overwhelmed? trying to find a more comfortable position? Spell-binded by her beautiful eyes? :blink:

hahahhahahahaha!

Can i answer this?

It was because Seohyun was moving closer to him! Maybe, just maybe he was thinking.. "If i wont back away now, i might kiss her right here!" lol!

That is actually what was going on in my mind while watching that part, and i was telling myself, "damn yonghwa-ssi! if you didn't move, your face would've been closer by an inch with seo's! aigooooo" lol

Hey Guys, I've always wanted to get back to watching WGM after first season and then i saw this couple.... I've seen right up to epi 16 but i can't find the other episode Subbed in English.It's so hard to find it. And just thinking of going through 1171 pages to find the links :blink: ...

IF anyone could just direct me to a site where all episode subbs are provided i will be so thankful..

Thanks in advance..

Guest baby_bo

And let me just say,

You guys shouldn't worry much about these fans just like what kay77 said..

One proof that all these nonsense comments from some nonsense people claiming to be fans are nothing..

LOVE LIGHT is UP ON charts.. and entering into TOP 10 after last Saturday's episode is a big thing already.. After all the new releases, a song release last June entering into the charts is definitely daebak!

So let us STOP all these worries, and

lets SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ till the new episode arrives!

GOGUMA VILLAGERS FTW!

"We walk while matching our feets, holding our hands

I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you..."

"...you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my own love light" :wub:

Guest lovekin

Was he scared? overwhelmed? trying to find a more comfortable position? Spell-binded by her beautiful eyes?  :blink:

haha, the best way i can explain this is just from sheer embarrassment and being aware of it.  singing while staring into someone's eyes – especially someone who you're potentially growing fond of – is quite intimate and, well, embarrassing.

if you want to see another example, watch the sound of music.  there's a scene before liesl and rolfe enter the gazebo where they talk about telegrams, and liesl is teasing him quite a bit and rolfe can't help but move away.  the intent is different and the characters were much closer, but the context is essentially the same.

yong is trying to prove you can sing while looking at someone directly while seo is trying to prove a point – and moving closer as he pulls away.  whether she was conscious of it or not, she was teasing him in a way that has flirtatious undertonesphew.gif

kay, your story abt your late mom is soo touching. my hugs to u.

thank u for sharing it with us.

like i said before, i believe yongseo has more supporters than detractors. :wub:

so thank u for the update. so everything is good now.

i just want to hug those supporters,

u are our yongseo's missing link, kay. :wub:

sorry, i can't put good words to it..but i know u would understand...

i feel that we, the int'l fans, need to show our presence and appreciation to those supporters, that we are with them..so if there is any eng site for yongseo or cn blue,

pls let us know..

d3 chingu, yongseo falling in love right before our eyes!! :w00t:

see the soft look they gave to each other? yong and his endless jashik..

baby_bo..they are so oblivious to the world. both are happy after the confession of

Love Light, that i now believe they ARE indeed love lights to each other.

sun_sun, i love those pics. keep them coming.

genxv, in his darkroom interview, yong admit he felt something.

and u & i know cupid has hit its target!! ;):lol:

and the scene where yong toppled over while singing love light to hyun?

he feels something for her at that time, so he is getting all shy watsoever..

yeah, maybe...

and i just had to say this...

'fara_m7' - there are no antis in this thread, so pls refrain yourself from

posting something like that. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR...

Guest mluvzsx3

Hi everyone! :D

I haven't been active in this thread lately... just silent reading... SORRY! D:

Anyways, I jsut wanted to announce that I have created a new fanfic for Yongseo! I would be thankful if you guys can check it out? XD

Apocalypse

Guest baby_bo

Hello again.

I'm sorry if i keep posting lol

Im stalking dcmarried and saw thsi fanart. daebak!! super cute.

DCGALL LINK

85645779.jpg

and..

29755072.jpg