Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest ricevol

2) Implying that he would like skinship.

Not only other people are commenting about the lack of skinship as they said on the conversation, but I think with the questions and comments he made, he tried to take the opportunity to imply: "I want also to be closer to you and have more skinship  but I am waiting for you to lower your guards (symbolic with the arms crossed) and accept it and/or me. Then later he took a step forward and uncrossed her arms and even more I think the second time he tugged her right arm he put it in his thigh as if saying "it is okay if you touch me too". OMG!!!! wub.gif 

Also, when he talks about his B-Day gift  and unfolds her arms and then said "I have high hope...", its possible that he is not just referring to a material gift, but more into closeness/skinship with her.

Y: I’m hoping for the future.

H: What future?

Y: You’re hiding it from me on purpose, right?

H: I wish I was.

Y: (timid skinships) Unfold your arms, this one, and that one.

JW & SO: Oh~

Y: I have a high hope~

Will Yong’s wish come true?

I believe the part where Yong unfolded her right arm, he put the arm to HER tight, definitely not his tight. He is not that type of guy and most of all, he understand his wife who is pure beautiful and does not used to touch opposite sex, I think. And I am happy for that.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Seohyun reading Yong's letter was like a little kid opening a present from Santa Claus. it was really cute and it showed that she was really wanting a birthday greeting from Yong. and her anger just faded away like it never happened. after receiving the gift and reading the letter, she probably was thinking "indeed, Yong is different from other guys" and her wanting a simple greeting from Yong says that Yong is indeed special to her. 

sometimes seeing their actions is better than saying the actual words. and I never get tired of seeing the sparkle in their eyes whenever they are together. talking about skinship, eventually it would happen to them naturally, we just have to wait patiently. its just that Seohyun's inexperience is hindering them. and props to Yong for being considerate and patient. he knows Hyun's inexperience, and he doesn't want to overwhelm or pressure her into skinship. but this episode was filmed in June 29. a lot of things happened after that. I feel both of them truly had a great time during that period. and lets not forget, this episode started filming at around 9:25am and based on the preview, it ended at night. so once again, they spent the whole day together.

to appreciate Yong's craftiness and cleverness, watch episode 7 of Running Man. its hilarious but I was paying particular attention to Yong. We always see Yong as "Yong choding" always playing around, joking and having a fun time. but after watching Running Man, I saw that he is an extremely focused person. he thinks before he acts, he is very careful and very smart. his actions in Running Man can translate to how he handles things in his life, also how he handles the things going on between him and Seohyun. plus he was wearing the couple ring. truly a fateful guy.

the links are posted in page 1095 (I think) or you can go to helpful links of rdrsubs. the subbing team is iSubs. sorry for sharing this even though its not WGM related. but at least it is Yong related.

Guest Rouenna

4) Birthday card

Beautiful letter but is it me or he feels as if he is lacking next to her? Does he feel that she is important to him but that she may not see him as important? I don't know.. what you guys think?

It's not only you. I sense something like that, too, when he wrote the lines "I can only do so much for you...". It's like he feels he hasn't done enough and wants to prove more and be the best he can be for her and this puzzles me because we all know he has done a lot. Maybe he's not merely thinking of their marriage alone but in entirety, the whole picture (perhaps their individual lives, career as idols, stature,etc?) Is it partly why he works so hard for his group and for himself, so he can face her later on with much more confidence and with his best self?

It reminded me of a line from a certain book when a girl says that "some women don't ask for land, or gold (possessions). Just the man" and the boy who loves her answers, "and the man who would ask her to accept so little would not be worthy of her."

Ah, after reading this, I've somehow understood relationships/love in another different light. :)

I have mentioned before in Horror Special that somehow just to protect Hyun, Yong will move mountains it seems. Now, after watching this episode, somehow, it looks like if he but could, Yong wants to lay the world at her feet. :wub:

Guest arcaloveher

Still not convinced that Hyun is comfortable around Yong yet, at least not in this epi

Maybe its because of the timeskip from the Horror epi like some of you have mentioned

Well, couldn't blame Hyun though, since shes relatively "new" in relationships ( you guys think so? :rolleyes:)

Guest Caliope

I found this in Allkpop...

What did CN Blue’s Yonghwa buy SNSD’s Seohyun for her birthday?

On this week’s ‘We Got Married‘, C.N. Blue’s Yonghwa presented his ‘wife’ Seohyun with a sweet potato field as a birthday present.

In this episode, the Yonghwa-Seohyun couple traveled to the Daemyung Port in Kimpo. Upon arrival, he walked her up a mountain and showed her the patch of sweet potato field that he already prepared for her.

Seohyun became ecstatic upon looking at the huge field, but Yonghwa confessed, “Not all of this is mine, but I bought two rows.”

Seohyun responded, “I didn’t think I would get a sweet potato field as a birthday present”, and expressed her thanks towards Yonghwa. As Seohyun was planting the sweet potato seeds, she laughed and told him “It was really good that you bought only two rows… This is so tiring that if you bought more, we would’ve been in big trouble.”

Guest bonbon31

@

j2dlee: thanks for your translation! you've done a very very good job!

I like this ep very much! We can see the other side of Yong, he is special and smart. This is the first time, i see the birthday present is goguma field, very touch! In my opinion, after this ep Huyn will be more comfortable and trust her lovely husband! I hope that Yong will be her first love also last,hehe!:rolleyes:

Just watched the newest episode..

They're talking about skinship is ^^. That means they can speak freely to each other and they're comfortable about it.

Love the present from Yong. No one could guess that he would give her a sweet potato field. He really thinks hard about the present he want to give to Seohyun.

Yong's expression when Hyun didn't find the present he buried is daebak!!

I can't stop laughing when that happened.

Maybe this trip , is the trip that made them more closer to each other!! Well it's just my opinion...

Guest pretty_92868

Thank you to all esp J2dlee for fast translation, you made my night complete. It's almost 2am here but I can't sleep because I'm still waiting for you. thank you very much again.

For me and for everybody else, Yong really made a smart move,starting from opening up to her and what he really is from her point of view by insisting that he's different from any other guy.

Then this sweet potato field he acquire just for her, not just the land but the whole goguma planting process is one of a kind experience that never be forgotten and never been done with the celebrities like them.(SMART YONG)

Even if by chance they didn't end up together(knock on wood), this whole experience will forever be in their heart.

very original indeed,two thumbs up Yong, as Jinwoon said "daebak"

shawie829   & sassysnsd

thank you for the information, i really need to be back to the basics.

j2dlee

thank you for the translations , you're daebak!!!!

Guest Yamapi77

HI everyone,

I know someone pointed this out before, but I think Yong wrote "I don't Know why" sometime during his birthday. It just makes sense because he didn't receive a text message from her. There's a part of the song that says " she is not fussed about my news" He was disappointed that she didn't care about his birthday. I think during this time, he was less busy so he might have had time to compose the song.

Sorry I just had a moment of epiphany and just had to share it :P

Guest j2dlee

dreamyboo: I don’t know! At the end of part 3, there was an unseen cut of the WGM Choseok Special so I just did it (the link to the video). Should have I put a spoiler mark on that part?

miel_1301: Love your post! You should write a report on our Yongseo couple someday-we’re also lucky to have you in this thread, who always give us an in-depth analysis on each episode. We already know that the Busan-guys are not good at giving saccharine-coated comments to girls, but his short yet honest message was more than enough to show his feelings and gratitude toward her, and how happy he was actually to be able to congratulate her birthday in his own way. I think our Yongseo couple knows that giving makes you much happier than receiving.

heartbreak_warfare22: I agree with you about Yong’s being a crafty and clever person. I think there are two episodes of the RM where Yong appears, and in both episodes Yong was an ace and the last resort of the team, never failing to complete the missions against the odds. It was a new experience seeing him so focused and being rational, unlike Yong with Hyun who would easily make fun of himself just to make her laugh.

Rouena, lunasol: I think you guys are reading too much into his ‘apology’! Huhuhu… Actually it reminds me of the ex-WGM couple, Joongbo: Hwang-bo said something like ‘I don’t know what it is, but I always feel sorry but at the same time happy just to be with you,’ and Hyunjoong replied to her that he feels exactly the same. I think that’s how you feel when you’re in love, that you always want to do better for, and give more to your loved one, even though you are just happy to be with that person. I’ll quote a line from some K-drama: ‘Don’t worry or doubt [about my love], I’m always running to you even when you are sitting in front of me.’ (Euurugh~ just typing in those words makes my fingers go mushy, but anyway, to get to the point...) I don’t think he wrote ‘sorry’ because he feels inadequate (?) to her, but because he feels nothing is as special as her, but still wants to give her something special for her birthday. In his message, ‘Sorry, I could give you only so much (in a literal translation: ‘Sorry, I couldn’t give you many things’), he’s implying to the things/gifts he can give to her, not to himself (as if he lacks something as a person compared to her). Wait, am I the one who reads too much into this, now? What do you think, other Goguma lovers?

arcaloveher: I don’t know about the ‘comfortable’ level of the Yongseo, but if you look at Hyun’s facial expression closely, you can see how excited and happy she is just by looking at her husband. In today’s episode part 3, around 3:53-55, Hyun looks so adorable trying to hide her smirks while playing her hubby’s song on her mobile phone!

Caliope: Thank you for sharing the news~

bonbon31, pretty_92868, ancaemma10: My pleasure~

dreamyboo: I don’t know! At the end of part 3, there was an unseen cut of the WGM Choseok Special so I just did it (the link to the video). Should have I put a spoiler mark on that part?

sorry to cut your post

first i want to thank you for the translation :)

And about the cut of the WGM Choseok it's from adam couple part.

Guest .:love_ya:.

Thank you for the translation J2dlee and everyone for everything else ^^

This is just another daebakk episode of uri yongseo couple!!!! :D

lol Yong~ really got me this time. I really thought he bought the whole goguma field for her lolz GOOD ONE THERE Yong~! haha But I have to say he put a lot of effort into the surprise to become closer to her. It shows that he really cares cuz if it was me, I wouldn't go through the trouble to please a normal friend. I mean I would still buy a present for him, but unless it's my bf or family member, I wouldn't wanna crack my head up to think of something special. That means uri Hyun is special to uri Yong~! cuz he went through the trouble for her hehe even getting blames for not sending her a Happy Birthday text! poor thing. hehehe Another thing that shows that Yong~ is a really considerate person is when he unfolded Hyun's arms on the bus. While unfolding, he was carefully observing Hyun's reaction to the skinship. I think he was checking to see if she was ok with it cuz he knows how conservative Hyun is; he knew he should probably get her permission first to not offend her anyhow. ^^ Aw~ I'm so jealous of Hyun hehe

PS: all the MCs in the room died when Hyun read Yong's letter hehehe

.....In his message, ‘Sorry, I could give you only so much (in a literal translation: ‘Sorry, I couldn’t give you many things’), he’s implying to the things/gifts he can give to her, not to himself (as if he lacks something as a person compared to her). Wait, am I the one who reads too much into this, now? What do you think, other Goguma lovers?

See, this is the sentence that makes me wonder, too. Why did he say he could only give her that much? Cuz I'm pretty sure he can afford more than just that much hehehe or not? U know, I think I'm gonna google his annual salary lolz But I think I agree with what you said, too, j2dlee. I think he's saying he wants to give her even more than what he's given her, not cuz he feels the pressure that she's too perfect and he's not (cuz Yong seems pretty optimistic about his life style. If he wants to compete to be perfect and become someone else or feels ashamed that he's not perfect, he would have end up in the gym long time ago to build that kind of body that every Korean male idol has cuz everyone knows CN BLUE members are not the active type. They don't really like exercising from what I see :D lol So I think he understands that it's only natural for different people to have different sides of perfections and imperfections, you know what I mean? Am I making any sense at all? lol), but because she's someone special to him. You know when you have someone special, say your bf, gf, little sister or brother, you would always wanna give give give and give more without hesitating and thinking about or expecting anything back from them. This is what I call the over-floated love. lolz

Guest alexia92

Hi,everyone.Anneyeong-haseyo. Unnies,oppas,chingus.Thank you for the translation j2dlee unnie, for video link,caps.Thank you Thank you gogumas.

I love this week episode.Yoong Oppa is so sweet giving Seohyun unnie goguma field as a present and Seohyun unnie is just too happy,she smile giddily throughout the whole episode.I never expect to see people looking so happy like this in between sweats,under hot hot sun and labour work.Seohyun unnie rockin the'country- farm fashion'.I could agree to join my dad to our country farm if he ever ask again next time, if he let me look that cute.I love that Seohyun unnie  know that Yoong Oppa is always tired.Thats why she always care and being thoughtful towards Yoong Oppa as Yoong Oppa mentioned in his letter.Yoong Oppa,being tired as he claimed ,he still make his best effort  to make Seohyun unnie smile happily. YongSeo is just LOVE :wub:

The part that j2dlee unnie point in her post is not so clear to me.In his letter on this part  " Sorry, I could give you only so much" .Didnt Yoong Oppa refer to  'Two field  of goguma land and a suprise gift'  that he gave to Seohyun unnie?Is it possible that he might  want to give whole farm and more fancy gift if he could,but  thats what he can afford for now and he is sorry for that?

And when Seohyun unnie joking in this part:

H: You did well just buying two rows!!

It’s lucky that it’s only two rows…

H: I’m grateful.

Y: Are you?

H: Do you want some water?

H: Hehehe~

Y: I’m grateful to myself!

H: Hahaha! What would it be like if you had bought like, 9 rows?!

Y: I’m proud of myself.

Is Seohyun unnie try to comfort and telling him that she is content and grateful enough with his gift in non obvious way ,by joking wittily about it?Is she try to make Yoong Oppa finally feel content with his effort in preparing the gift for her that ended him saying 'I'm proud of myself'?

I only understand things in my very naive,inexperience point of view.By reading so many wise,experience gogumas's post really help me opening my view about life.Thank you,gogumas.You guys are daebakk as always. :)

Lots of Love

Alexia92   :wub:

Guest Wilhelm1066

In the latest interviews the SNSD members acknowledges that Hyun is more beuatiful than ever, and that gives me some hope, 'cause this latest episode made me dispair over Seohyun's rigidity; "the unflexible Seohyun maknae" as SNSD member used to call her...

I felt sorry for poor frustrated Yong, but it is hard to love a Godess, you really can't expect to much in return for your emotions, since she sits as of bronze on her divine pillar.

But all this transjumping in the timeline makes me woozy: Are they close or not? Do they make spontaneous touching? Do they eat the icecream sincerely, because they want to, or do they just do it to gain more spotlight as individuals?

Guest omgirly

PS: all the MCs in the room died when Hyun read Yong's letter hehehe

i agree. the MCs were totally into it. and was Rocker MC tearing up starting at 1:42 (nouonnie, 26-2) when he began to imagine what yong's present was? we could also see his reaction again when hyun read the letter? either he was touched or he's got allergies. everytime the camera settled on him, he looked out of sorts. he also wasn't saying a lot. the power of goguma!  

i've been noticing little things...

•  

the "brainwashing". yong insisting that he IS different, pulling out all the stops and making her aware that he is "monitoring" her activities and that he really knows her... from the fan signing, to the way he notices how she crosses her arms when she's upset, to verbally saying that he is "different, different, different". with hyun, everything's cerebral. i've noticed that she analyzes before her feelings get involved and yong's figured it out. he wasn't brainwashing per se. he was putting it out there since hyun may not have noticed it. now that she's aware, she'll begin to analyze things the way she does and attach her emotions after thinking it through carefully.

• how frank they were talking on the bus about skinship. they may not be speaking cutely, as other couples do, and their talks may seem devoid of romantic emotion, but after talking about it and making hyun laugh, yong is again slowly allowing hyun to stew in the topic. she seemed confused about what to do about it in her backroom interview, but what i love about it is that although yong suggested that they hold hands, he didn't force it. she senses that he wants to be closer, but he's making it her choice. like the banmal. never rushing, never forcing. always patient and supporting.

how tired yong was and how much hyun kept checking to see if he was okay. he's not a beastly idol, then add in his weakened state as of late due to promotional activities, his physical shortcomings both in this episode and the chuseok special are evident. hyun understands that and cares for him accordingly, without making him feel less than. he's also mentioned that he sweats a lot, so in the sun, with the makeup, plus being tired, he must've been extra self-conscious, not wanting to look uncool or engaging in activities he's not good at.

finally, that face yong made after farmer uncle said hyun was pretty and popular. don't know what that look meant (shock, jealousy, disgust), but it was cute. can't wait to see what happens next week.

edit: oops! i topped page 1100, but don't have anything lovely to share. sorry!

not sure if this was shared yet or not. sorry if it was! eng sub preview for yongseo. hyun trying to pull a surprise too. looks like its a fail like yong's. lol. aww... these two just... :wub:

ENG SUB PREVIEW

HAPPY 1100 PAGES!!!

+edit

yong pictures in shanghai! ringdingdong~ in a lot of them.

thanks to ahn_annann for sharing on the cn blue thread and chiari for posting it on her blog. credits to original takers!

i'm loving the new guitar strap.

con19.jpg

con17m.th.jpg con18.th.jpg con19.th.jpg con15n.th.jpg 22bd883cda7bab47bba1670.th.jpg 29fda5ca6e46ae7eb600c89.th.jpg 70f8c6c22d63b25c9d163d9.th.jpg 952e83ef05bb406e2cf5340.th.jpg 4916fc0c709c66d20a7b829.th.jpg 31170aa509a009cc4610647.th.jpg 31170aa509bc09cc4610647.th.jpg 392478913bd9d60cd1135e9.th.jpg e9346d50f4eae91fd009066.th.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for the links, translations and everything! :)

I sill havent seen the latest ep but I will in a few minutes ^_^

Yamapi: I thought the same thing!

Wilhelm: I think we will never have an answer 100% proved to be true for those questions. Unless they say publicly they are dating or in a relationship (which if it's true they probably won't say). I'd suggest you just enjoy watching their cuts as if you were watching a drama :D

YongSeo :wub:

EDIT: Happy 1100 page Gogumas!!

In the latest interviews the SNSD members acknowledges that Hyun is more beuatiful than ever, and that gives me some hope, 'cause this latest episode made me dispair over Seohyun's rigidity; "the unflexible Seohyun maknae" as SNSD member used to call her...

I felt sorry for poor frustrated Yong, but it is hard to love a Godess, you really can't expect to much in return for your emotions, since she sits as of bronze on her divine pillar.

But all this transjumping in the timeline makes me woozy: Are they close or not? Do they make spontaneous touching? Do they eat the icecream sincerely, because they want to, or do they just do it to gain more spotlight as individuals?

I am a little bit confused by their relationship too. Although the jumping in the timeline does not dazed me. Still it seems like they used to be closer to me. Actually I was persuaded that both of them are totally honest about their feelings and actions which they showed in the show. There would be never any acting between them and so on. But recently I am not sure about it anymore. Are they really different from the other (general) WGM couples? Does WGM just serve as an object for them to promote them as individuals or not? I guess it is impossible to give a right answer as long as Yonghwa or Seohyun do not honestly answer those questions theirselves.

I know a lot of you Goguma lovers will vote this post down. I do not expect anything else, like always only positive point of views (even if they are just imaginations or was repeated many times) get thumps up. Whatever, this is just my opinion. Nevertheless I still enjoy the show and like them as idividuals they are. In my sight WGM is just a show after all. Besides for me a love relationship needs more qualities than those you are able to see from the show, so god knows whether their virtual relationship will work out for real or not..