Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

*Kiss* J2blee, thanks for translating for all of us. There is no money at the end of the day, just the love of YongSeo and our sincere thanks for you evey week.

This is the first filming that Yonghwa avoided Seohyun's eyes so often. He was very cautious to ask her about whether she will behave like the gag seohyun. But he still picked up the courage to ask her and I applause Seohyun for being frank with him about skinship. They could have avoided the topic especially it will be broadcasted. They really kept their promise in the list i.e to be frank with each other. An essential point for long term relationship.

Yonghwa put in a lot of effort into the gift. He must have thought about what to do to make it special for a very long time. Come to think about it, the last time they received a mission card was the driving test. Unless MBC did not show those scenes.

Looks like the earlier news about the filming in Japan will be shown on 9 Oct may be wrong.

Guest raindrops_919

annyong GOGUMA  :wub:

today episode is AWESOME *as expected from uri YongSeo*  :phew:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your all GOGUMA share, video, translation, caption, gif, picture, everything *SARANGHEE* :wub:

p.s: is it just me being crazily thinking about skinship or did Hyun looks like she's willing to hug Yong when she take off from the bus?? or at least hoping for Yong's hand to catch her??  w00t.gif *okey, i'm going back to my room and pretend that i'm not exist*  vicx.gif

p.s.s: just my thought: Yong's gift to Hyun is necklace --- Hyun's gift to Yong is new couple ring  :ph34r:

p.s.s.s: YongSeo seems to be concerned a lot about what netizen wrote *since Hyun even notice the gag concert video* why don't we just tipe WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT a lot from now on, and KISSING SCENE and VISIT PARENT IN LAWS and _______ and ________ we want WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT, Hyun! Yong! PDnim! can you hear us?? and more skinship of course, and WE LOVE YOU  :wub:

Guest Caliope

jd2lee = DAEBAK

Thank you so much for the effort.

You're so amazing.

Oh no!! Another week!!

I don't like when recording a day is equal to 3 episodes... ¬¬

What will be the Seohyun's gift?

Rings??... mmmmm 6 days...

Guest Kerube-Chan

Hello!!! First, thanks you j2dlee for the translations and Yuki and redtulip and everyone else... I love this thread sooo much, I want to get my own patch of land and plants gogumas too... kekekeke

Ok, Now I realize where the inspiration for "I dont know why" came from. From the letter and YH is actions I can feel that he have really special feelings for her... and he is a little uneasy because he cant see what she truly feels. This part I think is going to be difficult for him because I think SH isnt sure of what she is feeling or how to interpret it, the lack of experience is in between them, but I really like that her first is YH.

Woah and my congratulations to him because he is taking them to the next level (the boy is smart). All the effort he puts to make himself different from any other guy. He wants her too see him under another light, and gradually she have been doing that but I think this episode is the turning point in their relationship.

About the more recent episodes, this is just my point of view, but I can sense that YH is more confident in his spot in SH is hearth, I dont know what happened but I have notice a difference in him, he is more confident... dont know maybe is just my crazy imagination...

Have a good day my fellow gogumas!!!

Wow this episode was amazing! I can't wait for the rest of the translations, thanks so much j2dlee! I always look forward to your posts!

I seriously was squealing so much watching Yong surprise Hyun! This was something he really thought about, not just something he casually put together for a show. He really tried to make it special and unique. I'm sure he earned lots of goguma points from Hyun. Also, watching Hyun open up her birthday card, she was so happy! I think that totally made up for the absent SMS. The MCs really loved the letter too! I'm sure Hyun's heart was going doogun doogun as she read the card aloud!

I think at this point, Hyun is still quite clueless about her feelings for Yong. I think she is still at a point where she treats him as a really really good friend. However I do feel like something shifted after watching the Ueno Juri episode. Watching them when they first walked towards the sushi shop, you can see that there's something different about the way Hyun looks at Yong. So somewhere in between this episode and now, I feel that Hyun has recognized that she's developing feelings for this boy (really, who wouldn't!).

I don't know if I really want them to get their drivers license, because I really enjoy their conversations on the bus! I love that they are building their relationship upon conversations with each other rather than 'skinship'. The foundation of friendship is so much stronger and lasts much longer!

The fishing date looks so intimate, I'm sure they were able to spend a lot of time getting to know each other even better. I think its because of all their conversations that Yong can confidently say that he knows her better than anyone.

Guest crystalblue

j2dlee a lot thanks, sarangheyo :wub::wub:

hmm after watching this episode,

when they change clothes, they wear the same bracelet

such as bracelets on a horror episode?

when they were fishing, hyun is still wearing the bracelet, but in a different hand

I'm curious :unsure::unsure:

Hi Unje- I think those bracelets are mosquito retardant bracelets so they don't get biten. I wish they sell those here in the states!

Guest lunasol

Thank U j2dlee!!!! All of us are deeply thankful! I know doing this for us takes your personal time and effort. Kamsahamnida!

Ilovesnowwwhite: I agree with you. Just by reading their conversations and Yong's gestures, EVERYTHING! It felt as if Yong was really saying that he likes her and wants to be closer to her. I think this episode is a turning point in their relationship. Before we noticed that he may like her but today it felt as if he was taking a step forward starting to acknowledge it and put effort in trying to make her see him seriously.

Here are some points I believe that show that he is starting to make proactive moves into their relationship instead of just watching everything from the sidelines:

1) Reminding her/ Brainwashing her that he is special biggrin.gif

He told her that he is the only guy who really pays attention to her (the REAL Seohyun) and that he is different from other guys. He wants her to see him as someone special. As the pds put the caption he practically was brainwashing her hahaha Just saying it one time that he is different from other guys was sufficient, don't you think? For me he is clearly saying that he likes her and wants her to like him back. Also, remember he said recently that he knows her more than anyone else? I think you can start to see why biggrin.gif.

Y: I’m the first person to tell you about this habit, right?

Y: That’s the reason I’m special.

Y: That’s the reason why I’m different from other men, you know?

Y: I’m the only one who tells you about this kind of thing, ain’t I?

Yong hubby tries to brainwash his wife…

Y: (I’m) different, different, different, different.

H: Is it a good thing?

Y: Of course it’s good, of course, why, why not?!

Anyway, this is why Yong’s important.

(I cut the conversation jd2lee translated for this part)

2) Implying that he would like skinship.

Not only other people are commenting about the lack of skinship as they said on the conversation, but I think with the questions and comments he made, he tried to take the opportunity to imply: "I want also to be closer to you and have more skinship  but I am waiting for you to lower your guards (symbolic with the arms crossed) and accept it and/or me. Then later he took a step forward and uncrossed her arms and even more I think the second time he tugged her right arm he put it in his thigh as if saying "it is okay if you touch me too". OMG!!!! wub.gif 

Also, when he talks about his B-Day gift  and unfolds her arms and then said "I have high hope...", its possible that he is not just referring to a material gift, but more into closeness/skinship with her.

Y: I’m hoping for the future.

H: What future?

Y: You’re hiding it from me on purpose, right?

H: I wish I was.

Y: (timid skinships) Unfold your arms, this one, and that one.

JW & SO: Oh~

Y: I have a high hope~

Will Yong’s wish come true?

3) Birthday surprise

It was obvious that that he wanted to give her the BEST birthday gift. He even said that he thought about the normal cake etc but that he wanted to do something better. It was a unique gift with only her in mind. Is that not evidence?  And it was not just the 2-row field, but he took the effort to plant an extra surprise for her to find!! Who said he didn't think about her B-Day before? Because he obviously took time and effort planning it and putting it in motion, although not with the results he expected hahaha

4) Birthday card

Beautiful letter but is it me or he feels as if he is lacking next to her? Does he feel that she is important to him but that she may not see him as important? I don't know.. what you guys think?

EDIT: Yes, I know. Me and my always long post. I am sorry, it is just that I explode with excitement while writing.

Kerube-Chan: I also thought about the "I don't know why" lyrics with his card!!! Does somebody know when was the time he said that he needed to write songs for the next album? Was it around this time?

Guest ilovesnowwhite

Y: What if, Seo Hyun, you act like that?

Seo Hyun, what if you act like that?

H: Eurgh…. If I act like that…(imagining)...Eurgh!

MC Park: We’ll be happy if she’s like that!

Y: Seo Hyun, really…(imagining)

JW: Don’t imagine it!

MC Park: They’ve become awkward after imagining it.

H: That Seohyun (in the clip), and people around me keep talking about the skinship. Asking me why I’m so slow…

Y: Is that so?

H: Yes.

MC Park: They’re talking about the skinship!

H: (talking to herself) Should I do….

Y: Shall we hold hands, then?

H: Eh~

Y: Why ‘Eh~’?

Y: I shared the same waiting room with 2AM before the (Music Bank?) stage.

H: Really?

Y: Lim Seulong sunbanim (=senior) told me that ‘It’s…. irritatingly slow.’

haha. hello gogumas im here again., and this is one of the reasons why i love this episode, as i have mentioned on my prev post that they openly talk about skinship.

and  this is really cute, like seohyun is telling yonghwa, why are WE so slow. and i love yong's suggestion that "shall we hold hands then?"

im just thinking that unless you're real close talking about skinship is really akward, but look at our couple talking about skinship like, hey we should do more skinship.

and like HYUN signaling YONG. "okay yong do whatever you want, im up for it, im ready for more skinships. " (lol skinship i mean) i hope yong got that message, and i think he did. lol:D

lunasol you're right, yong is puting alot of effort, buying land (the process i think is like not as easy as buying goguma in the market) haha:) then visiting the land perhaps researching. if this is a normal GF/BFF relationship this is like the PROPOSAL STAGE. hahaa.

Guest Soshimunky

Going to spazz about today's episode. But before that, a HUGE THANKS to our dedicated goguma translators, who, without their help, our goguma thread will lose its essence. j2dlee, redtulips, yuki and others (you know who you are), i love you guys. Thank you very much :)

I was smiling throughout the episode no matter how many times i've watched it. Honestly, i don't know how these two people can make my heart flutter so much watching them. They give the heart the peace it needed (i cannot count how many times Yongseo helped me forget my miseries - 6 months following them is blissful).

I love their conversation in the bus, I love how Yonghwa surprised Seohyun with the gift and that birthday letter was very touching eventhough it was short and simple. My favourite quote "I always feel sorry that I could give you only so much, but thank you for always taking care of me. From the bottom of my heart, happy birthday to you." It's just beautiful.

And now i have to wait for another week. But no complain here. I'm glad WGM PDs decided not to cut a lot of Yongseo part because i don't want to miss a thing :)

To all my fellow gogumas, thank you very much for keeping the thread alive and fun. A part of the reason why shipping on Yongseo is a great journey is really because of the positivity and joy i found in this thread. Planet Goguma is DAEBAK ke ke. *Bear hug*

wow this episode reminds me of my home.

as i live in the country side, i know how hard is to work the land, and seohyun really did a great job.

and about yonghwa oppa if he really bought those rows it cost him a lot more money than the guitar he bought her back in march.

just random toughts,don't listen to me, i'm a litle crazy.

PS.:sorry to disturb you, but anyone can give the linfs where i can watch all the episodes.

i've been looking for them over an hour but i can't seem to find them.

please help me,

Guest Taocniar

As someone above mentioned about a moment in time when they stepped off the bus, and checked it out, I did.

Observing the moments of 6:52 - 6:57 of Part 2 countless times till I was sure~ Ahhhhh, it was an incredible moment.

In that split second while stepping off the bus, Hyun raised up both her hands from her bags, looked at Yong and put her right foot down with both hands raised high towards him. And Yong's hands in reflex, moved slightly upwards, as if to catch/hold her. And Hyun immediately realized (that she was too near him?) and looked away and stopped in front of him. Controlling himself, Yong walked away... (in disappointment?) (realized that Hyun was just happy that she got off the bus?)

My devious mind is playing tricks on me..! Can someone with a kind heart and epic gif skills make one out of this moment? I shall be eternally grateful! Hehehe~

Oh also, I don't feel like Seohyun would ever be the PDA type of girl. She's obviously very conservative, so when she goes into a 'real' relationship (in my heart with Yong), I don't think she would still be the skinship type of girl.

Even with her unnies! I remember there was an interview where Tiffany was saying that she gave Seohyun a kiss on the cheek and Seohyun gave a negative response. I can't remember the interview exactly so if someone can find it maybe they can post it.

Guest sassysnsd

ancaemma10

http://www.rdrsubs.co.cc/

& go to streaming/download.. I think all the episodes are there.. I'm not sure about the earlier episodes though. Soshified has them but you need an account to watch and download :)

goguma1207 your right! Seohyun is quite conservative.. Sunny and Tiffany tell stories where they try to kiss her on the cheek but she gets embarrassed. But then again a lot of the time she is happy to receive a lot of affection from her Unnies and gives it sometimes too. She often will grab their hands and hold them by the waist and she is comfortable receiving skinship from them too. Hyun will be OK with skinship when it is natural affection and not forced for the sake of it. The times when Hyun got embaressed by Sunny and Fany's skin ship were really cheesy moments and that's why I think she felt uncomfortable. For example I think the time was when they were going around a corner in a car or something and Sunny lent on Hyun and gave her a kiss (from memory anyway, was a while ago)..  Where as if it's natural, Hyun is fine. I hope our couple will come onto their own terms and be comfortable enough to engage in natural skinship from now on. :wub:

wow this episode reminds me of my home.

as i live in the country side, i know how hard is to work the land, and seohyun really did a great job.

and about yonghwa oppa if he really bought those rows it cost him a lot more money than the guitar he bought her back in march.

just random toughts,don't listen to me, i'm a litle crazy.

PS.:sorry to disturb you, but anyone can give the linfs where i can watch all the episodes.

i've been looking for them over an hour but i can't seem to find them.

please help me,

try the ff:

www.rdrsubs.co.cc

www.sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com

www.cnbluestorm.com

hope these helps you.  Enjoy watching :wub:

Guest j2dlee

Thank you jnj, Nat-sshi,uolam21, baby_bo, SophiaPia, ilovesnowwhite, nazweena, monie1909, ck1Oz,lenovo,clumsy (thanks for the link!), unje, hacker 8, heartbreak_warfare22, redtulip, Yuki (thanks for the translation), adriana_kian 86, raindrops 919, Cailope, Kerube_Chan, goguma 1207, crystalblue, lunasol, Soshimunky, dreamyboo for the kind comments and shane 09 for gifs!

Here’s the translation Part 2 (from part 2 ½ (5:21) to part 3 in nouonnnie’s channel posted by blueshoes).

Y&H: Hello~

Kind looking landowners greet them…

The boss (?): It’s a long journey, isn’t it?

Y: No~

H: I like it here very much.

Changing clothes for the field work…

First… (Yong comes out)

MC Park: That pants!

NY: Omo!

Y: It feels cool.

But he runs to the field alone… (with a white bag in his hands)?

NY: He’s prepared another event for her!

MC Park: He’s holding something in his hands!

In the middle of the two-row-field…?

NY: He buried something in the field.

Y: Hahaha!

MC Park: If she can’t find it, they have to dig the whole field later!

NY: I know~

Yong hubby returns after the mission (?) accomplished

H: I look like a country girl.

Y: I like it.

(red pants and a scarf around her neck to finish off her look)

H: I’m done!

Now heading to the field to plant some sweet potatoes!

Going to the field with the boss

MC Kim: Do you know how tricky it is actually to manoeuvre that kind of cart?

NY: Yes.

H: Shall we do it together?

Y: Can you do it?

H: Wait, wait.

Y: I’ll do it.

Hard labours are for the husband

Y: (panting)

An aftereffect of a secret running…

Eventually…

Y: (panting)

H: Are you okay?

Not so smooth start for the two-row-field owners.

Now to get sweet potato shoots

The boss: You cut these shoots and plant them in your patch.

MC Park: Look, sweet potatoes!

Y: And there will grow sweet potatoes from these shoots?

H: Aha~

The boss: Yes, these roots will become sweet potatoes.

H: Hmm~

A real countryside drama, the Yongseo Diary

Y: A sweet potato field!

H: Sweet potato!

Y: We’re there!

H: We’re there!

Yong is exhausted as soon as they get to the field.

H: What are you doing?!

NY: He’s already tired!

Y: Let’s rest for 3mins.

H: Aigoo…

The sun is blazing

MC Park: I guess it’s really hot over there.

The boss: You’re done with resting?

H: Yes!

Y: Y-Yes…

The boss: Now you have to learn how to plant, don’t you?

A bunch of sweet potato shoots for each one

The boss: Now hold this…

The boss: Seo Hyun’s is so popular-

H: No, I’m not~

Y:….(an uncle fan)?!

H: Hahaha!

In a happy (?) atmosphere, they start planting the shoots.

The boss: Seo Hyun, look closely.

MC Park: He only pays attention to Seo Hyun.

The boss: You push this stick to the ground, then…

It’s a lot easier than they thought!

H: Woah~ it’s really easy!

Y: Yes, it is.

H: Hold it down, and push~

Y: How far should they apart?

H & the boss: about a palm-width?

Y: Uh! Then, Seo Hyun, you do the next row.

The row where Yong’s gift is hidden

Y: And I’ll do this one.

How will Hyun react to the surprise gift?

H: This’ll be fun.

Yong starts planting shoots first

Y: What…?

The boss: I don’t think it went all the way down.

Y: Oh, I’ve cut it.

Y: Why doesn’t it go down?

Y: Ah, really!

The boss: It costs 100won for each shoot.

Y:…! (deep sigh)

Meanwhile, Hyun buin….

MC Park: Hyun’s good at everything.

The boss: Oh, Seo Hyun’s so good~

H: Really?

The boss: Yes.

H: Thank you~

The boss: You have to push it diagonally.

Hyun: Yes, diagonally.

NY: Yes, he did it.

Y: Okay, done!

MC Kim: There must be a skill involved in this.

The boss: You’re doing well.

Y: I’ve got the skill now, it’s nothing.

H: Are you confident now?

Y: Yes, I am good now.

H: Are you?

The boss: You shouldn’t sit on other shoots!

Y: Really?

Y: The boss likes SNSD…

H: Haha!

The boss: Continue planting shoots as you’re doing now, and please come down later for snacks.

H: Ah~ thank you!

Even hearing about food makes their mouths water

The boss: We’ll boil some potatoes and…

MC Park: It’ll be so delicious.

Till the moment that they can have some snacks…

H: There are so much works put into sweet potatoes that I eat every day.

Y: If you carefully dig up sweet potatoes here…

H: Yes?

Y: You’ll find potatoes.

H: What?!

What is he talking about?

Y: There’ll be potatoes…

H: While digging up sweet potatoes?

Y: There are potato seeds left in this field…

Gives her a kind of warning (?) before the surprise event

H: Hmm…?

Y: Look carefully…

H: You’re tired now, aren’t you?

Y: Huh?

H: I think you’re tired.

Y: I’m always tired.

H: I know…

Planting shoots & a secret mission: such a hardship

H: I never imagined that I’ll get a sweet potato field for my birthday.

Y: It’s beyond your imagination, isn’t it?

JW: Who would ever think of it?

MC Park: True.

H: People jokingly tell me that I should get married to the owner of a sweet potato farm/field.

Y (the owner of a two-row-sweet-potato-field): Haha…

H: Really.

Y: Really?

Y: And now you’ve become an owner of a sweet potato field.

H: I know, even better!

Y (smiling)….

Y: This is no easy work!

Y: If you have to do it alone, it’ll be really hard.

H: I know.

MC Park: Yes, it’s a hard work.

H: You did well just buying two rows!!

It’s lucky that it’s only two rows…

H: I’m grateful.

Y: Are you?

H: Do you want some water?

H: Hehehe~

Y: I’m grateful to myself!

H: Hahaha! What would it be like if you had bought like, 9 rows?!

Y: I’m proud of myself.

During the short break…an outdoor concert in a sweet potato field!

To the sky, ha! Get’em ha!

Even while drinking…

Y: (lalalala!)

H: (sweet potatoes, listen to the song~)

This is the Yongseo couple’s way to grow sweet potatoes!

H: Hahaha!

Under the blazing sun…

NY: But they did a lot!

It’s been an hour…

H: Woah~ good~

Now the secret spot is near!

JW: That stone.

MC Park: Yes, there!

Y: I’m done.

H: I’m not done yet.

Y: You only need to do 5 more.

Y: I can see it now.

MC Park: Hahaha!

H: It’s fun, isn’t it?

Y: Yes.

MC Park: He’s like…

SO: He should be more patient.

H: Then help me here.

Yong rejects her SOS…

Y: No, you have to do it.

H: Do I?

Y: You have to do it on your own.

Y: I’m not going to help you.

H: I’ll do it by myself, then!

Y: (sorry, Hyun, I can’t help you)

MC Park: He can’t help her even if he wants to.

Hyun buin keeps working oblivious to the situation

MC Kim: She’s nearly there.

And it’s just next to her!

MC Park: That stone, isn’t it…?

NY: Yes.

H: About 3 more….?

Y: Yes, till the end.

MC Park: She should be able to find it!

H: Now only 2 left.

NY: Uh? Uh? She removed the stone.

Now…finally….

But…nothing….is… happening….?

MC Kim: She missed it!

MC Park: She didn’t see it!

She missed the spot by an inch

MC Park: And now she’s done!

H: I’m done!

MCs: Hahahaha!!!

Oh my god

Y:…

MC Park: I knew this would happen.

NY: What should he do now…?

MC Kim: Hahaha!!!

H: I’m done, finally~!

Y: Where are you going? They’re apart too far.

H: No, I did it correctly.

Y: No, let’s do it again.

H: Why?

Y: Let’s put just one more in between.

H: No, they have to be apart.

Y: No, just one more.

MC Park: Woah, this is crazy.

He can’t tell her the truth since it's a secret...

H: Woah~ I’m so proud!

Y:….

H: Let’s go! Snacks!

Y: Where’re you going?

MC Kim: He should call her to come!

MC Park: She shouldn’t leave…

H: What are you doing over there, come!

Yong’s gift buried in the ground forever…?!

After the tournament, now it’s time for dinner

Jung Shin: It’s dinner time, so bring out your packed meal.

They open their boxes…

Jo Kwon: Start with Khuntoria…

Nich Khun: Tada~

JK: Woah! They look delicious~

Boiled rice, side dishes and desserts, Vic mom’s 3-set packed dinner.

Hyun: Tada!

Rice balls looking as smart as Hyun buin

Yong: Have a look at this, look at this!

Gain: They’re seriously good.

JK: It looks so tasty~

Then, what about the oldest Adam couple?

Shop-bought sandwiches…!

Gain: Just eat these!

JK: I want to eat rice, too….

Gain buin didn’t have a time for packing a dinner due to her busy schedule…

In between lovey-dovey newbie couples….

H: This one is tuna and…

The oldest couple’s feeling left out…

Gain: Should I at least taste whether they are actually good or not?

Gain: Ya, give me some.

Y: There’s always this kind of person in school, who takes others’ food by force!

Eventually decided to take other couples’ food…

NY: So that’s how they substitute other couples’ food for their dinner.

I didn't translate the preview, for it's already done by other kind Goguma lovers. Thank you for waiting, will be back later to spazz with you guys!

hi all!!! thanks for all the caps, infos, vids & links~! :)

j2dlee.... :wub:

omo!!!! this ep is daebak!!!! i couldn't believe that yong actually bought hyun 2 rows of goguma field!!!! not only that, there's still one more gift to be unfolded! dang, this guy really likes hyun a lot to go to such great lengths just for a birthday surprise gift, oh... it should be gifts! :w00t: not to mention how much he spent from his salary! he's really the type of bf every girl dreams of! he's my ideal!!! yooonng~! :wub: ahhh he even stressed that he's special LOL! he's like trying to speed hyun's progress in understanding a relationship here... and when he asked "should we hold hands", hyun didn't know how to react & was soooo shy that she turned tomato red AWWWWW!!! :wub:

gahh i'm still shocked, amazed & immensely touched by his actions! like some of u, i also think that he purposely didn't want to send a b'day text to hyun. he even apologized in his letter to hyun for that! this shows that yong actually didn't have the intention to get back at her. although at times, i feel that some of his actions were done purposely to let hyun get a taste of her own medicine. kekeekek sly yong! and i love the part when he tricked hyun into believing that they're actually on the way to the beach ROFL!!! xD

oh btw, i'm feeling the "LOVE ATMOSPHERE" from them when yong unfolded hyun's arms in the bus! they were on some topic & suddenly, he randomly unfolded her arms! haha hyun was very surprised by that & she looked like she went DUGEUN-DUGEUN for some time there! they were both feeling SOMETHING at that time!!!! dang, i myself am going dugeun dugeun here by the sight of them!!!!

hmm pls fogimme for this long & unorganized thoughts of mine. -.-"

DUGEUN DUGEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :wub::w00t:

EDIT: j2... again, kamsahamnida for the trans! u're daebak as always, never fail to translate at lightning speed! :D oh ya, how come there's JoIn, & Khunrotia in ur trans???

last but not least... i can't help myself to say this....

YONG REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GENUINELY LIKES HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aigoo.... i'm flying high right now!!!!!!!!!! :P

shane... thanks for the daebak gifs! ^^

Guest miel_1301

(backroom interview)

PD: What’s the story behind the lease of the two-row-field?

Y: I was worried in the beginning. Since it’s a birthday should we celebrate with fireworks, baking a cake together, and so on….?

Yong was thinking of every possible event…

Y: Since Seo Hyun likes sweet potatoes, I thought nothing would be better than giving her a sweet potato field as a present.

PD: What do you think of his gift?

H: Really, there are many people who give me sweet potatoes, but no one has given me the field itself where I can actually grow sweet potatoes. It was a special gift that no one has thought of before.

MC Park: It’s good that she likes it.

H: Will there be other people who will give me a field as a present? I don’t think so…

H: Oh~

Now she opens a birthday card…

H: Joo Hyun!

(Yong is suddenly embarrassed…)

H: (reading the card) Happy birthday to you! Sorry for the belated birthday message. Keuk keuk. During the short period of being with you, I’ve come to learn many things from you.

MC Park: Aigoo~

H: And our thoughtful Hy~un,

NY: Uhhooh~

H: I always feel sorry that I could give you only so much, but thank you for always taking care of me. From the bottom of my heart, happy birthday to you. From Yo~ng.

Y: Kkk…..

H: Oh… thank you.

Y: Be careful.

YongHwa must have thought hard... real hard for a "special, extra-ordinary" present for SeoHyun knowing very well that it would be the first time celebrating her birthday with him being a part of her life somehow.

I am pretty sure that YongHwa didn't have any initial idea on how to go about or to carry out his plan--- a sweet potato field as a birthday present. He might have sought help from others. He knew that it's quite impossible for him at this time yet to purchase a whole plantation of gogumas but he still found a way to make it happen nonetheless, even by just buying a small portion of land [two rows] where they both could plant the sweet potatoes themselves. He could have easily asked the farmers to plant the crops for them but knowing SeoHyun who always seeks meaning and significance in any act or deed, it was good that he thought of the idea of planting the crops themselves. As SeoHyun would always tell him in WGM, "Together...Let's do it together!".

This is again a direct proof of his claim when he said, "During the short period of being with you, I’ve come to learn many things from you.".

And there's not even any ioata of doubt that SeoHyun appreciated and was deeply touched by the present. She may not have expressed her "gratitude" extravagantly but judging from what she said in the backroom interview, "It was a special gift that no one has thought of before. Will there be other people who will give me a field as a present? I don’t think so…", YongHwa should have picked the message loud and clear.

I simply love the contents of Yong's Birthday message to Hyun. True and honest feelings put into simple words, devoid of any sugar coats. Two main emotions brought forth in the letter: 1. the feeling of regret/sorry and 2. the feeling of gratitude. Yong made an indirect reference to his inadequacies when he said, "I always feel sorry that I could give you only so much." But despite his imperfections, SeoHyun is still able to understand albeit accept him for who he is. And for that, I think YongHwa is thankful and grateful. This made me recall an interview of him conducted in June when he was quoted saying, "She puts up with my shortcomings.".

What YongHwa said in a TV program [Happy Birthday] which was aired a month later remains consistent with the content of the letter [written in June] when he was asked about SeoHyun and to which he responded "Although SeoHyun is younger than me, she thinks deeply and she takes very good care of me."

The YongSeo couple surely has been building precious memories together. They're really in a "Journey...Together" just like what YongHwa expressed in his very recent backroom interview [in September in the Ueno Juri episode]. It's a "Journey" where what matters most isn't only reaching the destination but how they traverse the path towards their final destination.

j2dlee, our Thank You's will never ever be enough. You always kind-heartedly and unselfishly heed to our desires for a better understanding of every episode every week. We are blessed to have you in the thread.

Now I'm off again to read the 2nd part before I continue with my spazzing.

kerube-chan and lunasol, I think I would be joining the two of you in your assumptions about the lyrics of "I Don't Know Why". Geez! Since the first part of this episode, I was already holding on to my tongue, being very careful with my deductions and inferences. I already formulated such thought when I saw the exchange of bickerings between them in the first part of the episode when they were confronting each other about the failed sent sms B-day greeting sent by Hyun to Yong.

I will spazz about that song later. I would like to get a copy of the whole lyrics. Hahaha!

@shane09, thanks for all those gifs. Geez! You are so fast.

And I am reposting this gif which seems to be the interesting scene of scrutiny

5461567520101002231002014.gif

cr: shane09

He uncrossed SeoHyun's arms--- starting with her right arm then with her left. But on the next instance it does really look like he brought her right arm/hand a little lower, seemingly putting it on his thigh. And there's that smirk on his face as he was looking at the direction where he put her right arm/hand. He could not have placed them on top of Hyun's thigh as there's a bag on her lap.