Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest unicorn_lover

i tried to do a fmv, but failed... :( it so hard.. so, i am wondering... i like to seek a help from uri goguma fmv makers... i really like the song "all my life" by kc and jojo... can somebody made the yongseo fmv (esp wedding theme) to this song... i have this song in my lappy... uhm, this song is so sweet n i think, many gogumas would agree wif me.. hehehe... i hope i don't ask too much.

Guest mochiling

I've been reading the last few pages - and I'm afraid I don't understand ... what the hell is a "PSH" (or who is a PSH) and what makes you think Yonghwa and PSH are dating in Taiwan? That sounds really suspcious to me (maybe it's some open-press promotion gag or something), especially since the Taiwanese media has always shoved Seohyun and the couple ring into Yonghwa's and the public's face. Someone please explain that to me?

Best regards,

Trent.

PSH is park shin hye who act with yong in korea drama 'you are beautiful', the female lead actress,i think nothing going on btw them, yong still care abt his buin if not he will not wear his couple ring wherever he go scare of losing it.

so dun worry yongseo couple fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! birthday ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking  forward this ep on saturday, hope it will be air longer time ya. wish to see more sweet moment btw them, the caring hubby to hyun, and also the eye contact. yo!!!!!!!!! it really melt my heart with their eye contact.

yongseo fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest SophiaPia

@Yukilovesyou: YONGSEO FLEW BACK TO KOREA FROM JAPAN TOGETHER /DIES FOR THE 3RD TIME TODAY

ok, so this news totally blew me off!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!

i mean no wonder he's all smiles....

trent - PSH is park shin ye. his co star in you are beautiful (YAB).

they are promoting the series there now. So.... but, he's all Seohyun!!!

why wouldn't he. HE flew in with her from Japan before heading to taiwan!!!! - how sweet is that????

Twitter yongseo team rocks!!!!! haha.

OMG! OMG! this kind of news i like to read wub.gifw00t.gif can i scream eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lovely lovely lovely indeed. Happy happy together yahooooooooooooo. For sure sitting together, talking, laughing together, reading books, SWEETNESS. My imagination is going wild now kekeke! thanks @lenovo and yukilovesyou. You really loves us. More happy news pls. Tomorrow bday party for Hyun :)

cheers

@lenovo: thanks for your infomation, it make me happy :x

a lot of happy news today.

but is it offical news? i wish there are some pic about yongseo in the airplane :D

i wanna share some pic about Yong in Japan concert, Yong's style makes me laugh, and look at hair style of Jungshin chingoo :))

cnyh.jpg

cnblue01all.jpg

credit: cnbluestorm

About the PSH-YH meeting last sept 12-- PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. kkk But seriously, it's just a rumor unless there's evidence. And I believe, the 'Taiwan date' is just a speculation of their avid supporters

Who might be starting to realize their dreams are crashing down...

Is it really true YH and SH flew back together?

And cannot think of what SH would do that she has to confess... Lose/forget his b-day present? Whatever it is should be interesting!

Ur welcome guys! I just got it from the Twitter yongseo thread - hahaha!

Most of the gang are there.

Well, it was taken from a fan account according to Yuki. The fans asked if they can have pics with Yongseo but the two begged off and offered to give them autographs instead. - but yeah, to be able to witness YONGSEO - meaning together outside filming - is such a blessing already!!!!

Guest ichigo_kawai

Ehm I don't know it's help or not..about PSH...now she is role in "Hayate Nogotoku" (new taiwan drama series adapted from japanese manga) and she is as lead female with George H (Taiwanese actor). And from this news (on 8/30/2010) this drama have two month filming period.  So I think PSH came to taiwan for this.  (external link)

About PSH meet yoong, since they are friends from YAB so it's normal they are meet (if they are really meet). And about PSH close with yong at BTS YAB, "If u see BTS PSH and jang geun suk at YAB"  I think they both look really2 close than PSH and yong.

So...let's spazzing with happiness everyone....^_^

maybe i'm wrong but rmbr the scene where yongseo were eating berries,

yong asked hyun if she's not happy with him abt anything, and after must persuasion,

hyun mentioned learning the news of his departure to Thailand from jinwoon.

can this be considered as confession too? :unsure:

but whatever it is, tomorrow will surely be another daebak epi :w00t:

hi lenovo, tks for the twitter news. to u too, sopheli.

*imagine them sitting side by side,

going thr'u their organisers / diaries, jotting down all the happy memories in Jpn..*

bliss! bliss! bliss!

clumsy, your macros nvr fail to put back our smiles...

erm, can we just close the psh chapter now? ;)

Guest ^^Hanna^^

hello!!

i'm yongseo thai fan

nice to meet u

excited for tomorrow episode

i can't see preview of next ep

it hasn't. right?

today i made something for sweet potato fans ^^

enjoy with my mix pic~

yonghyun11copy.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hyun12copy.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ahhh, PSH. Now, I get it. Thank you, mochiling, lenovo. Sounds a lot like a PR gig - I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plus, he shared a plane with Seohyun. That sounds good, doesn't it?

On other news, there's now a community for Goguma fanfictions over at livejournal (kudos to forevermyworld for creating that - do you Soompi? ;) ). I encourage everyone to post/comment - maybe, with the approval of the respective esteemed authors, we could collect all Yongseo fanfiction there - I think that would be most comfortable for all the readers. Just a suggestion, though.

To start things, I have posted a fanfiction there. Hope you like. :)

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest mochiling

Hi does anybody know how to see e preview for tml ep???????????

where can i find it? any wed site??

really very eager to watch ya, can someone help??

Guest raindrops_919

i think Park Shin Hye is more for Jang Geun Suk, i've been this couple's fans too since you're beautiful ^_^

they (PSH & JGS) are totally caring for each other even outside you're beautiful, i've seen behind the scene video of you're beautiful,

and they have like REALLY A LOT OF SKINSHIP  :wub:  and chemistry :w00t:

they have filmed some cf together before, even one with kissing scene *etude house*

i've seen some video when JGS, PSH and uri Yong received some gift from you're beautiful fans,

PSH and JGS are totally have their own world together and ignoring Yong *now i'm happy* :D

sorry if i'm kinda out of YONGSEO topic, but this PSH issues really tickle me..

let's just believe in our YONGSEO! 

FIGHTING!! :w00t:

Guest mochiling

wow!!!!!!!!! seem like we really have a international fan base for yongseo couple ya.

i'm a yongseo fan from singapore, i watch w WGM show through a chinese wedsite PPTV, it is subb in chinese,and it a HD online video. If you know how to read chinese can go to download this online wedsite, it free anyway.

it show the WGM 2 days after it air in korea. hope more ppl can watch our yongseo couple.

if interested can go www.pplive.com:rolleyes:  to download.

Guest blueswim_boo

Hi,guys.I'm not  sure if this pictures had been shared before,just found in dcmarried.

seohyunjapan.jpg

Look like Yong try to clean up Hyun shoes..Sweet hubby.

Someone post this pictures in dcmarried few days back. I redo a bit..Look at their steps.They almost synchronized everytime they walk.

It is normal?I found it pretty interesting to watch,though.I noticed this in the train and beach trip episode too.Its like they rehearsed their steps..or is it me,just being over analyse.Pardon me if it is so.. :lol:

mirroring.jpg

mirrorkv.jpg

Sorry,guys.I'm overly fascinated on the pics with their synchronized steps  than the sweet picture of them in japan,so  i had to add one more picture.Just play along with me and please bear  with my silliness,ok?hehe..:P

mir3l.jpg 

Edit : Again guys,not sure whats up with me tonight.Just feel like posting lots of picture

ringdingdongu.jpg

I think this is new picture of Yong  in Taiwan since someone just post in dcmarried.RING DING DONG !!

Guest scatterbrain

for tomorrow'a episode,wonder what seohyun will be upset about....what i can remember, during that period:

- the WinWin broadcast where Yonghwa was asked to choose between Taeyeon and Seohyun

- the music bank special stage

- yonghwa didn't wear his ring during that period

can't think of anything else...

hope we get to see it tomorrow rather than having to wait until nxt week since sometimes the preview gives us false hope....

for the PSH, don't think too much about it. they are just friends. and i think PSH's going to Taiwan to shoot her new drama. don't think they'll get to meet...

and the synchronized walking..i noticed they often do that. tried it with my friends when we're walking together....and it's actually hard to be synchronized....so it proved something,right?

Guest mochiling

blueswim_boo:thanks you for the sweet pic from japan, it a new 1, wow they are sitting so close together and so caring yong to his buin.

hope to see the japan ep soon.

the wedding phoot also.

wanna to see more pic fr japan

OK... i love you guys... but CAN WE PLEASE CLOSE THE PSH talks since this is a new page???? hehehe.

Let's all prepare for a great Yongseo episode tom!!!!

to keep you in YOngseo - Goguma mind. Some tips:

1. rewatch ur fav eps/scenes. (if all --- good luck! hahaha)

2. FICS! these are great boosters! we have an awesome fic team. - clumsy, jossa, trent, princecharming

3. PICS - i wud recommend - skinship pics!

4. VIDEOS - we also have a great team of video makers!!!!

4. SPAZZ and chat, tweet - wid all ur global goguma friends!!!!

KEEP THE YONGSEO LOVE ALIVE GUYS!!!!!

EDIT:

dreamy - since ur my cousin - il make an exemption!!! hahahaha. bias much!!!!

but please after you.... no more???? **dreamy eyes** MUAH!!!

panGG, one sentence from me...DAEBAK!!!! *saving the wallpaper* xD

lovekin... no worries~! when u feel like it, just tell us... and i'll be one of ur 1st customers kekekke xD

Yukilovesyou, thanks so much for the trans~! :D gee, i wonder what's hyun's confession gonna be that changes the atmosphere. another issue that'll make yong seobang jealous? or probably something about yong not informing her about his photoshoot with that HAWT model Emi??? i'm guessing it's probably about him not mentioning about his photoshoot to her?

thanks a lot for that pic, jinkee~! :) can see that he really does have good looks in this pic :wub:

clumsy... very well said! and ur macros... omigosh~!!!! am lost for words... U'RE THE MACROS QUEEN! xD thanks to u, those macros made me ROFL a lot!!! wahahahahaaaaa

pollykpy, ur news have certainly uplifted the mood in this thread! THANK U SO MUCH for that~! :D come to think of it, like what aurora82, lenovo-cuz, clumsy & a few other gogumas posted... it just doesn't make sense that yong is into PSH as he confessed it himself that he didn't have any other female celebs' number as he didn't have any cellphone. besides, PSH herself admitted that yong haven't contacted her for a very long time in an interview posted manyyy pages back. and i don't think I DON'T KNOW WHY is for PSH since it's a very recent song that he composed that states:

1) HE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT SHE REALLY THINKS. it must be hyun since he himself confessed that she has a very different mindset if compared to others & he finds it cute.

2) HE EVEN EXPRESSED THAT SHE'S POPULAR AMONG GUYS. right now, it seems like hyun is indeed very popular if compared to PSH ever since WGM? pls correct me if i'm wrong. besides, he has asked hyun about her fanboys & even wrote it down in his message to her of his jealous feeling when she's very close with other guys. it must be hyun!

3) HE DOESN'T KNOW WHY HE LOVES HER. before he met hyun, he used to believe in love at 1st sight. he even described his ideal as being someone cute & outgoing just like taeyeon or tiffany. he seemed to like those kinda girls. also, he commented on hyun's down-to-earth personality. he confessed that he was actually worried as to how he should handle hyun in the beginning of their WGM filming. moreover, he stated in an interview that he didn't expect to have some things in common with her. she's just not what he imagined. but, alas... he fell for her. it should be hyun.

4) HE STATED THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY HE BOTHERS. obviously, it's hyun. she's very dense when it comes to love. and i don't think this applies to PSH. do i need to say more?

5) HE DOESN'T WANT HER TO SAY GOODBYE. who else is he seeing these days besides the guys? is there any variety show that he's very attached to? he even wrote it in his "brain drawing" that WGM never leaves his mind. it should be hyun. he seems to have the intention of furthering their relationship after WGM. so, let's wish him all the best.

ohya, i saw a few new fanarts!!! omo... i'm being greedy... i saved them all! xD kekekeek thanks to u guys (u know who u are ;) ) for the fanarts yah. keep up the good work gogumas~! :D

owh sorry, for the long post. and hello to all gogumas~! ^_^

edit: lenovo-cuz....WHOOPS :vicx: forgimme for discussing it! >.<

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

thanks lenovo for the fan account on the plane to Korea. so they did return home together. good news indeed. maybe they avoided being photographed because it will make everyone go nuts! however, a few pages back, there was a fan account of Hyun and Taeyeon leaving an airport in Japan. so the 3 of them went home together in a same flight? or perhaps Taeyeon rode a different flight to Korea to give Yong and Hyun a little quality time for themselves? hmmm. **Super psyched for tomorrow's episode. what could have gone wrong in the atmosphere between them? what does Hyun have to confess? the suspense is killing me!

thanks jnj and dreamyboo! i'm glad you guys liked them. and to anyone else who did too! :D

and OHMYGOD! yongseo really did fly back together? so my statement earlier on was true? oh god, that makes me so happy and definitely makes my day. along with the picture of the new picture of yongseo filming in japan shared by blueswim_boo. thanks much for the share! so do these fans and staff know how to us excited or what! lol. and the preview for tomorrow is also exciting. cant wait! i'm definitely going to stay up for it, or go to sleep and wake up for it. haha. also clumsy those macros are awesome! lol i love the one hidden in the spoiler ;) and SophiaPia wow, she can really act! i thinking maybe that her managers want her to experience 'life' before she moves into acting because maybe they feel she's a still a little innocent, and so through wgm and yong, its helping her build up an appreciation of love. :)

thanks to everyone for all the wonderful shares and have a goguma day/afternoon/night!