Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest bintangkalerbiru

today's episode of WGM = dissappointing

but today's news of yongseo couple WGM japan filming = daebak!!!!!

i feel like crying looking at the pic. thanks a zillion for sharing the pic and acc on their filming. anticipating for more info about them.^_^

Hi, Happy Goguma lovers!

You’ve got to listen to this,

Listen from 8:40 to :44

diodanooo1's channel, the link posted by genxv

8:40-44, just before Yongseo comes out of the building,

H: Eww…….

Y: Seo Hyun-a, shall we hold (hands)?

H: Wait… Eeeurgh!!!

(In Korean:

H: Eww…..

Y: Seo Hyun-a, jabeulkka?

H: Jamsi…Eeurgh!!!)

You have to listen very carefully, since the chat is mixed with Na Young’s ‘You should redeem yourself, Yonghwa ssi.’ (Go away, Nayoung! Yong is a man alright without your help!!)

Someone in the DCgall pointed this out, and I had to listen about 10 times with a headphone on.

So~ It was Yong who initiated holding hands- I’m not surprised, but was wondering when, where and how they ended up(?) holding hands while watching the show.

Feel like I witnessed/heard their very first moment (a proper holding hands)!

I can’t get enough of his ‘…jabeulkka?’ (Dugeun~ Dugeun~)

Yong, well done!! Forget about Yong Choding, our Bold, yet Caring Yong has returned!!

oh my..daebak!! i was replaying it for about 10 times and get tired enough listening to Na Young's voice but still can't listen clearly what yong~ said. and thankfully, after the 11th time, i finally can process his and hyun's voice out of Nayoung's. hahaha.. wow,this is totally daebak!! thanks j2dlee for this info.

and thanks to everyone in this thread. gogumas are super daebak!!! love u all..^_^

Hi, Happy Goguma lovers!

You’ve got to listen to this,

Listen from 8:40 to :44

diodanooo1's channel, the link posted by genxv

8:40-44, just before Yongseo comes out of the building,

H: Eww…….

Y: Seo Hyun-a, shall we hold (hands)?

H: Wait… Eeeurgh!!!

(In Korean:

H: Eww…..

Y: Seo Hyun-a, jabeulkka?

H: Jamsi…Eeurgh!!!)

You have to listen very carefully, since the chat is mixed with Na Young’s ‘You should redeem yourself, Yonghwa ssi.’ (Go away, Nayoung! Yong is a man alright without your help!!)

Someone in the DCgall pointed this out, and I had to listen about 10 times with a headphone on.

So~ It was Yong who initiated holding hands- I’m not surprised, but was wondering when, where and how they ended up(?) holding hands while watching the show.

Feel like I witnessed/heard their very first moment (a proper holding hands)!

I can’t get enough of his ‘…jabeulkka?’ (Dugeun~ Dugeun~)

Yong, well done!! Forget about Yong Choding, our Bold, yet Caring Yong has returned!!

Sorry to cut your post.

First, thank you so much for your effort of translating the episodes every week. HOpe you know that we ALL APPRECIATE IT :)

Second, thank you for pointing and posting this. Amongst all those spazzing bec of the skinship ,after reading this I could say this is my most favorite part of all.

It is bec Yonghwa was such a gentleman to ask Seohyun if they could hold hands. That is just so sweet, I for myself wants a guy who is somewhat bold but yet so caring. He didn't just grab Seobaby's hand but asked her permission first. So cool Yonghwa. As a sone +100 gogumas again!

Guest kudougirl

j2dlee i'll spazz more...  thank you for always translating what our goguma say laugh.gif

crystal_malfoy thank you laugh.gif and yes, today is hyoyeon's birthday. people are trending #HYOppybirthday on twitter. :)

jnj: I missed you and this thread, too. Wish I could come to this thread more often... T^T

No, they didn't do the popularity poll after all (so no result-would this be an answer to your question, miel_1301?). Each one's got the mission card behind the curtain (about the horror trip? show? expedition?) and the poll was just a smoke screen. We can blame JS for his not-so-smooth MCing skill (sorry, baby!) or the WGM PDs (as usual, huhuhu); the transition from the couple tournament to the horror show was little abrupt.

I guess Yong was agitated as Hyun's taking her time behind the curtain: 'What does it take so long?' 'She only needs to write my name, no?' 'Is she writing someone else's name?' 'Who else then?' And when Gain commented on it, he was like 'Dang! She noticed it too? I have to pretend as if I don't care, as if it's nothing...'

Okay, the last bit is my imagination.

By the way, did the couples stay in the school that night? Did they......sleep......in the same room? (Hahahaha!!! Please, don't answer. I'll just imagine that they did. Don't care!)

[EDIT]

bintagkalerbiru, baby_bo (Hi! Hi! It's been a while~ It's probably me not being around, but anyway good to see you!): You're welcome! It was hard to catch even for me- Be quiet, NY!

heartbreak_warfare22: I'm glad that you pointed that out. Hyun was so scared as you can hear from her 'Eww.....'. Your remark that what Yong offered was a sense of security is spot on. Yong woulnd't just go ahead and grab her hand if she wasn't that terrified.

miel_1301: Hi! Thank you for the Yongseo's time table. You're like a CSI agent in this thread- hehe.

crystal_malfoy: Nice pics! Look at Yong's hands (all bones and skins)- Hyun needs to feed Yong better!

Guest DJHinata

My first long post my first long post dedicated to crystal_malfoy she encourage me to do this 

well i feel a little sad and dissapointed, i really wanted to see an special episode of wgm no a rerun mellow.gif

i'm so happy about the special of horror because yonghwa and hyun  looks so lovely , and the fact they are holding hands all the time yey blush.gif i really enjoy it to watching the other couples too, adam couple is so funny , Khuntoria so cute , But YongSeo Was the best !cool.gif

i can't wait to see yonghwa and hyun episode in japan , Japan is so romantic for me wub.gif

Here a few Images of yongSeo Made by me and some screens

yongseo_couple_love_200days_by_hinatakawai-d2z6s7g.jpg

yongseo_couple_love_by_hinatakawai-d2z6s2j.jpg

yongseo_couple_200dswall_by_hinatakawai-d2yd7kn.jpg

59344_1542186125009_1545657769_31333874_2037700_n.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

gogumawishlove_by_hinatakawai-d2xq788.jpg

yongseo_couple_200daystogether_by_hinatakawai-d2xn16v.jpgwe_got_married_by_HinataKawai.jpg

yongseo_couple_signaturesoompi_by_hinatakawai-d2xtsz3.jpg

73052254.png

off course you didn't see anything Yonghwa, because you are watching at hyun ! i'm so proud

48022943.png

taking care about his huby

71837459.png

also i really want to thanks everyone here in this thread , with all the goods news and the videos and translations make me really happy, so thank you unnies !! they're the best !!

Guest bonbon31

I have something that want to share with everyone. I am not sure you guys watch this video or not. However, it is very cute. Yong and minhyuk change their position.

let's look at this:

hahaha...your imagination is my imagination too, j2 ;):lol:

i think the PD is smart enough not to show us the result.

he knows his/her head will roll if he/she goes ahead with it!! :phew:

aigoo..i still can't catch the jabeulkka convo . NY too loud... :sweatingbullets:

the ever gentlemanly yong asked permission to hold hands...

that is showing respect to the lady. good job yong!!! :wub:

j2, how do one say 'shall we hug?'

*should we be looking out for this soon?* :lol:

Guest Crystal392

kudougirl: Thanks for answering my question!! Happy bday Hyo! ^_^

j2dlee: I love your imaginations!! w00t.gifI like Yong's veins blush.gif hehehe I've always had a thing for ... veins xD

~Always together~

together1.jpg

together2.jpg

cr:angelin7867@dcinside/married

EDIT:

DJHinata: Awwww that is so sweet. I want to give you + but I reached my daily quota :( I also like the other two couples but YongSeo makes me feel things the other couples don't :lol: Maybe because I can relate more to them. I loved your graphics and screencaps... hehehe I am sure Hyun~ loved caring Yong~ ^^

bonbon31: Such a cute video. Was it filmed when Yong~ was an MC at MuCore? :o I see him holding a mic with his name, I think it was the first time he was an MC at MuCore (the second time was with his lovely buin Hyun~) ;)

Guest DJHinata

Cristal_malfoy : DJHinata: Awwww that is so sweet. I want to give you + but I reached my daily quota :( I also like the other two couples but YongSeo makes me feel things the other couples don't :lol: Maybe because I can relate more to them. I loved your graphics and screencaps... hehehe I am sure Hyun~ loved caring Yong~ ^^

Don't worry dear ! when you can you can give me the + , you are so cute and thanks for the screens too !  also i want to make another one (yongseo wall) but with the scene of yonghwa and hyun in the bus when the light is over them ~~ , I feel the same thing about yongseo , maybe because is the couple who everyone knows they're in love but they don't show it, with adam couple is so funny  and with khuntoria i'm happy for them , but Yonghwa and Hyun wub.gif

i think my english is getting better kekek thanks to yongseo couple

Yeah true j2, I heard some other parts like in this video :

Horror Special Part 2 Subbed

credit : TheCouplet @YT

Starting from 1:32, they showed Yongseo couple were talking but I couldn't hear much but I totally laughing at Yonghwa's face reaction at this time after Seohyun said something. Is this has been translate? Sorry if it does, I'm so curious what is Seohyun talking about.. :D

You're not feeling well Crystal? Take care a lot okey? Rest well XD Hye there miel ! Glad finally I found my way back here lols :lol:

Thank you so much DJHinata for you awesome artwork! *save*save* Keep up the good work, I'm proud of Goguma families who have lots of talents here.

bonbon31 Thank you for sharing the video. Auwww Yonghwa~ Ring Ding Dong :D

DJHinata: Thank you for cool pics! Here's another talented Goguma lover-

bonbon 31: I think that's when Yong had nodules on his vocal cords. MH should be a mascot of the CNBlue, he's like a little puppy. huhuhu....

crystal_malfoy:Oh, you have a thing about veins! I'm obsessed with fingers; whenever I meet a man, the first thing I see is his hand (sorry for the cheeky comment, pure Goguma lovers)

jnj: 'Shall we hug?' is '(uri) Aneulkka?' or '(uri) Anja (=Let's hug)' in Korean. cf. 'Anda' means 'to hug', 'uri' means 'we' or 'us' (ex. 'our Yongseo' = 'uri Yongseo'). This is a very bold movement from a man in any situation; he should be very careful when using such an expression if he doesn't want to get slapped in return. Will we get to see Yong using such an expression? Hmm.... Start using Banbal first, Hy~un!

[EDIT]

nazweena: Hyun said 'It takes (or It took) more than 5 hours' and Yong was like 'Really?!'. It's one of the 'Yongseo in their own world' moments. huhuhu...

baby-bo: Welcome back! Yay~

See you later, Goguma lovers!

Guest Crystal392

DJHinata: *hugs* Can't wait until you make more graphics! I also feel my english is getting better :P

naz: Indigo Siren here!! Say hi to all the CNR girls! :) I am also proud of how many talented Gogumas live in Goguma Planet! hehehehe :lol: I am feeling better now, thanks ^_^ I think it was something I ate... hmmm... thanks for the good wishes unnie! hopefully someone will answer your question :D

EDIT: j2dlee:

hahaha yeaah I also have a thing about fingers!! I love Yong's hands because I like his fingers and veins! The perfect convo for me

blush.gif:lol:

Woah thanks for translating and explaining that :o

j2dlee.. yeah it's been a long time.. i started lurking and posting once in awhile :) yeah it was really hard to catch and thanks for pointing that part out.. the way yonghwa asked seohyun with that voice is just too sweet.

I remember during their Jeongdongjin trip, the personality type book something says that Seohyun is the type that's okay with skinship as long as you ask her. Aigoo so did yonghwa kept that in his mind?? hahaha

I really wish to see the Birthday trip like right now. I have this feeling that something really good happened that day :)

gosh. I miss spazzing here hahaha

hello everyone!

It's ok j2, take your time~ I'm not rushing anywhere... hehe :D

crystal Glad to hear that.. :D Goguma planet is a wonderful planet :wub:*oh what about man's veins? wkwkw*interested-unnie* rofl~

Talking about skinship.. There's something caught my attention while watching again the latest episode. I don't know if someone posted about this.

Just before started the sit up games, I noticed Seohyun put her hand right on top Yonghwa's kneels. Why did I feel so happy seeing that? keke~ I don't know why (borrow Yonghwa's song) but to me, it shows their closeness. And the way Seohyun look at her hubby~ It's love~~~ blush.gif

53823723.jpg

59184096.jpg

And their position after that (please do not let your imagination running wild lol), I somehow thought that did Seohyun sat on Yonghwa's feet? It looks like that to me.. keke~ :P

68319974.jpg

This episode has become the best so far with other 2 couples who were definitely fun to watch.

All of them are awesome!! *spreading the love~*

yes, naz, hyun was sitting on yong's feet.

u can see hyun jerk a bit whenever yong moves...

tks j2. hugs.

i would love to see a spontaineous hug coming from them.

it'll be daebak!!

its been nice catching up with u, gal.

off to goguma dreamland now...

s0leill123: They just talked about Jung Mo's guitar lesson and Hyun. He doesn't usually give others a guitar lesson, but Hyun was an exception because she's really talented. Lee Teuk(?) complained that JM never gives him a guitar lesson, and teased JM that the reason he taught Hyun was because he had an ulterior motive. JM replied that Hyun is too pure and innocent, so he wouldn't dare do such a thing.

nazweena: I edited my post, did you see it?

I'm really off, see you later!

jnj: 'Shall we hug?' is '(uri) Aneulkka?' or '(uri) Anja (=Let's hug)' in Korean. cf. 'Anda' means 'to hug', 'uri' means 'we' or 'us' (ex. 'our Yongseo' = 'uri Yongseo'). This is a very bold movement from a man in any situation; he should be very careful when using such an expression if he doesn't want to get slapped in return. Will we get to see Yong using such an expression? Hmm.... Start using Banbal first, Hy~un!

Really? Do you mean using 'uri' or asking to hug?

baby_boI really wish to see the Birthday trip like right now. I have this feeling that something really good happened that day :)

Me too. I'm almost wishing they'd skip part 2 of the Ueno Juri episode!

But I think the best day to have given each other their new rings would be on this day.... we didn't see them celebrate YH's b-day, so maybe they celebrate their b-days on this day and their gifts are the rings. :)

s0leill123: They just talked about Jung Mo's guitar lesson and Hyun. He doesn't usually give others a guitar lesson, but Hyun was an exception because she's really talented. Lee Teuk(?) complained that JM never gives him a guitar lesson, and teased JM that the reason he taught Hyun was because he had an ulterior motive. JM replied that Hyun is too pure and innocent, so he wouldn't dare do such a thing.

Thanks for translating that.. He's right, Seohyun is very talented. And maybe bec Jungmo knows it's easy to teach Seohyun that's why he made an exception :) hahah If it was leeteuk who taught seohyun then maybe he had motive (:P no offense made, we all know teukkie is one of soebaby's fanboy kekeke)

Also i have a question, will MBC air WGM this saturday? Like the normal airing or not yet?

thanks you so much j2dlee for the translation :D:D i just knew they talk about the guitare session but nothing else..

since i have nothing to share i will repost this

54615675201009182118090.gif

cre: shane09