Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest haeanna

the title track for CN Blue japanese album is I DON'T KNOW WHY..

it seems to me the song is continuation to Y,Why? :rolleyes:

Anticipating the lyrics..

btw,

dreamyboo dear, you are welcome..yes, me too... the song has become my fav alongside trax's new single... i guess it's Hyun's effect.. :w00t:

and how lovely is your fmv..somehow i am feeling sentimental while watching the video. Thank you so much!!!! :wub:

and kay77..

where are you hiding all this time???

hope you'll continue to translate everything related to YongSeo alongside other goguma angels in this thread such as sweettaeng,yukilovesyou our subber and uploader..j2dlee,redtulip, our resident translator AND others i can't remember the names BUT be sure that all your hard work are very much appreciated...EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD is PRECIOUS~~

soleil..your gifs are DAEBAK!

and everyone else for posting the links to FMV, pictures compilation, etc.

sincere thanks to all of you..

it's a pleasure to open up this thread and reading all your enthusiastic spazzes..

HUH~~ i am rambling too much here..

sorry..runs OFF :o

BTW, anticipating the Trax's MV very much~

SeoGoddess is :wub:

Guest littlebiebie

5.  I want to see them snow boarding....since Yong was known as the ski resort ulzzang so I want to see him in that setting and winter season calls for a nice romantic fireplace scene....

6.  I want to see them date in the streets of Japan and explore that world like the newly wed that they are.  

7.  I want to see them getting ready for bed (not that they really have to go to bed together) but just the scene of getting ready to sleep because the one where Hyun cooked her first meal was sort of a bummer for me it felt unfinished somehow.  

These are my weird scenes that I would like to see.  For me it's very GP in television ratings..... :lol:

I got may works to be done but can't help to keep looking up to this thread.........

Many thanks for all of you for sharing your MV,  picts, etc.. I can't stream/upload it in my office but I will surely try it at home :)

Remembering the dark room scene where Yong look a bit upset when he said that Hyun are more confortable and even speak banmal to JS and MH then my wish list would be simple : I wan t to see Hyun speak comfortably with Yong using Banmal.

the next wishlist is to the same as Magdal : to see they perform again but I would prefer if they using music instrument too.. Yong with his guitar and Hyun with keyboard or piano.. They always look good to perf together..

and last but not least.. I want to see they have their wedding photo shoot.. I wonder how Yong will react to see his buin looks so dazzling.. :)

Hello everyone, nice to see u all....:wub:!! I'm newcomer here, log in soompi just wanna join SeoHwa thread. Actually, I've been YongSeo couple fans since the first episode, my sister also watch the program, so after we watch the new episode, we always discuss about it. We also watch other couple at first, but now we only watch Yongseo segment.

The reasons why do we love this couple, because they are unique and different from other couples,  the way they stare each other.., shyness, and awkwardness, I think that's enough to show that they have feeling to each other. Especially for their action out of scene, by showing their couple ring in many occasions, their answer about ideal girl/man in every interviews, and also their expressions during duet performance in Incheon concert, we were so excited right after their duet, waiting for the fancam whole of the night...:sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much for the pictures, videos, screen caps that you all shared in this thread. I feel that watching Yongseo every week can brighten up my days that already full of problems at work.:D

Btw, I just found this fancam in Girls Genereation thread, dunno it's been shared before...

Taeyeon+Seohyun Fancam@Despicable Me

cre: the uploader

I heard Seohyun were asked about Yonghwa, I dunno what they were talking about....since I don't know Korea language, maybe some of you can help us to translate it... btw, I'm from INDONESIA.

Guest ONLY13_MoN

Hello everyone and Glad to meet you all

This is first time that I post here ~ (Ah~ i'm so shy >////< becuase my english is not good)

I love Goguma couple ,, they make me smile always time that i see

big thanks for "Official SeoHwa Sweet Potato Couple Thread"

'cuase this is the first time I post messages here.

So I would like to share some Fan Art that I made

It may not be pretty much, but I really liked it. And hope you will like it too.

yongseo001.jpg

Princess and Prince ♥

yongseo002.jpg

And CNBLUE F4 & HYUNCHANDI

wgms2e47100828sdtvx2646.jpg

cnbluef401.jpg

Guest omgirly

Btw, I just found this fancam in Girls Genereation thread, dunno it's been shared before...

Taeyeon+Seohyun Fancam@Despicable Me cre: the uploader

I heard Seohyun were asked about Yonghwa, I dunno what they were talking about....since I don't know Korea language, maybe some of you can help us to translate it... btw, I'm from INDONESIA.

Great ears, Teen A! I heard Yong's name too at around 1:00, but like you, I don't understand Korean. tears.gif Interestingly, she seemed to perk up and looked ready to jump to answer the question.  For some reason, Hyun looks older (more sophisticated?) than Taeyeon in the interview. Could it be love? wub.gif

I've been thinking about some possible songs that Hyun could sing/rock out to with CN Blue, but unfortunately all I can come up with are songs from the U.S. 

Blush (Only You) by Plumb (the title reminds me of all those times they've been caught blushing in each other's company)

Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer (only because it's so sweet!) 

There are so many more, but these songs stuck out for me. Anybody else have thought of songs for another CN Blues collaboration? I've loved all the songs that have come up in the thread or have been used in Yongseo FMVs, so I look forward to hearing suggestions. 

Guest Yukilovesyou

It's been days since I visited the thread, so I finally managed to backtrack all of the pages I missed.

I've so many people to thank (eg clumsy and trent for awesome fics as always) but I won't name all because there's really alooooot.

This is my first post after the trending of #Yongseo on Twitter, and I'm extremely happy that so many potatoes participated :D

Annyeong sweettaeng! Thank you for always producing great subs~ And j2dlee, I swear, you're an angel sent from heaven.

Of course, big big thank you to all the usual spazzers of the thread and new spazzers who just joined! Daebak daebak!

I really wish to thank everyone one by one but it's so many people.. LOL. Pardon me! But every single potato here is jjiang ^_^

So basically this is just my thank-you post. Hehehe mianhe, nothing new about our Yongseo to share.

Last but not least, thank you all for loving Yongseo, thank you for choosing to stick with us :)

I don't know what I'd do without everybody. I love you guys.

Edit:

55228984201008291604368414078374169_001.jpg

Just happened to see this cap and I found it funny hahaha.

lovekin, I love your fic. Please continue doing beautiful fics!

GeumJanDi, ah really? That's good news B)

YongSeo may shoot some WGM tonight before girls leave for Japan, but it's not fully confirmed yet

cre silis7noy2

@lovekin, you got me out of my *luking* mode. Actually, my ninja skills is not very good, I seem to be unable to stop posting. Maybe a goguma post a day keeps red tulip a happy lady. Anyway, like your fanfic. It really adds a lot of depth to that episode, its like I am suddenly given the magical power to read their minds at that point in time. I appreaciate your views in this thread cos it is different sometimes but still with love for the couple. However, I have a feeling that you are now infected with the sweet potatoes sweet virus cos you are getting SWEETER.

Hope you don't take offence. Sorry in advance. 

haeanna dearie~! *hugs* glad that u like my FMV!!! ^_________^ so happy! also, SeoGoddess & YooongGod MV is :wub: oh, i'm now listening to that BGM from J.ae.... *floating in the air* xD (J.ae's songs are not bad huh...)

Teen-A, ONLY13_MoN welcome to our goguma planet~!

ONLY13_MoN, i luv ur artworks! very nice!!! :)

ohya about what i wannna see yongseo do....

I WANNA SEE THEM GET MARRIED FOR REAL & LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! xD

(i know this is surreal but our goguma couple is surreal anyway!)

edit: thanks GeumJanDi for the info! i hope so~!!! i heard read in the newspaper one or two days ago that SNSD are going to the US on the 4th of September? so maybe tonite's gonna be the last time before they meet again after a long time? just my assumption.

Guest Yukilovesyou

GeumJanDi's info might be true. :)

I saw someone post a Korean's (I suppose) twitter message on baidu, so I'll translate it here:

Around 3pm, this Korean tweeted: There's WGM filming at a sushi shop today ^^ I'm off to see Hyun and Yong! I hope I won't get caught on camera though.

However, Yong has a performance around 6pm so it didn't make sense.

Someone asked about it, and the Korean replied: I heard that the filming only starts 8pm plus ^^ Yong most probably would be going, otherwise it wouldn't be the Yongseo couple hahaha. I'll take photos for you guys ok? Anyway, I knew about this because the owner of the sushi shop is my friend ^^

Edit: Keke I'm glad I helped, clumsy :D 

And hello rica_vidya! ^_^

edit: thanks GeumJanDi for the info! i hope so~!!! i heard read in the newspaper one or two days ago that SNSD are going to the US on the 4th of September? so maybe tonite's gonna be the last time before they meet again after a long time? just my assumption.

sorry to cut your post, yes snsd will be in LA for the SM Town concert, btw, anybody going there on the 4th? we need fan accounts lolz! and I watched you MV too! it was great! :wub:

and, hope there will be a confirmation about the filming :wub:

edit: Yukilovesyou, thanks for that info! :lol:

Guest miel_1301

I just grabbed this post of silis@snsd thread [thanks to her as always]. It's a translation of a part of the COSMO Magazine interview of the SNSD girls.

Some parts from the Cosmopolitan interview

Q: Our Cosmopolitan slogan is FFF-Fun Fearless Female. So then who is the most Cosmo-like girl among SNSD?

Tiffany: One person comes to mind. Hyoyeon!

She is always full of confidence enjoying everything, and lives everyday fearlessly.

Yuri, Yoona, Sunny : That's right! Hyoyeonee, Hyoyeonee!

Seohyun: Ah, can I say me? Hahaha

Of course Hyoyeon unnie is full of confidence, and I am too!

Jessica: But maybe you are not exactly Cosmo-like? Because you have confidence in everything but you have some fear sometimes. Hahaha

Tiffany is also bighearted and cheerful but yeah it's really Hyoyeon!

Taeyeon: Seohyun is like that too, well Hyoyeon fits little more~

Sooyoung: Ah really I think it is Hyoyeon. So everyone is agreeing on this?

Good for you Hyoyeon!

Q: Oh, so you all do agree on Hyoyeon. Then Hyoyeon what do you think about it yourself?

Hyoyeon: Hahaha. Why me everyone? Hahaha. I don't know why. I would pick Sunny.

Sunny is really bright and bold. And also very fun.

We're of same age but sometimes I see her and think how can she be so generous.

Yoona: Hyoyeon unnie, she's really FFF. She is the one in our team who can brighten up the mood.

Look at her now. Look at that expression! Kekeke..

Hyoyeon: Well I can start things. When it comes to having fun I won't lose! Haha

Q: Looking at the nine of you together it seems more like a family than teammates. Really! One of the strong points of SNSD is the tight teamwork, so how can the nine of you get along like that as one?

Sunny: To think about it there really is no member who sticks out in an odd way.

If any member seems sensitive then we all understand it's just fatigue.

Even when we fight we don't really get our feelings hurt.

Yoona: Members can have a slump at different times.

The good things the bad things the difficult things we all talk about it together.

Hyoyeon: That's right. Yoona even blurted "I'm upset!" like a thousand times in a day one time.

And we understand. Everyone has big hearts. Hahaha

Yuri: When we talk we have what's called the five minute talk to sum up the day,

and through those hours we talk about any disappointments and hardships to each other and things are resolved naturally.

Fighting, noting flaws, saying I love you it's all part of it.

That's how family works.

Taeyeon: Right, our relationship is just natural now.

Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage.

We have been through together for a really long time now.

cr:Cosmopolitan Sept 2010

--

About the rumored WGM filming today/tonight, I am crossing my fingers and toes that the rumor will turn out to be true.

Based on today's schedule of CN Blue--- 01 September 2010

09.01 [broadcast] MBC Incheon Branch Opening 6:50 PM (CNBLUE)

GeumJanDi's info might be true. :)

I saw someone post a Korean's (I suppose) twitter message on baidu, so I'll translate it here:

Around 3pm, this Korean tweeted: There's WGM filming at a sushi shop today ^^ I'm off to see Hyun and Yong! I hope I won't get caught on camera though.

However, Yong has a performance around 6pm so it didn't make sense.

Someone asked about it, and the Korean replied: I heard that the filming only starts 8pm plus ^^ Yong most probably would be going, otherwise it wouldn't be the Yongseo couple hahaha. I'll take photos for you guys ok? Anyway, I knew about this because the owner of the sushi shop is my friend ^^

Thanks Yuki for this fan account.

I hope we get to see BTS photos of this WGM filming, if the rumor is true.

EDIT:

Speaking of our YongHwa and SeoHyun's group schedules [sNSD and CN Blue], I think there will be another missed chance/opportunity for the couple to be seen attending the same occasion/event on the 3rd of September 2010.

CN Blue's Schedule--- 03 September 2010

09.03 [Event] Korea Broadcast Awards Ceremony 4:00 PM (CNBLUE)

And here's a twit mssg posted by silent_scream@snsd thread:

SNSD will receive Singer Award at The 37th Korea Broadcasting Awards on 9/3. And it will be held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. However, it seems that SNSD will not be possible to appear there because SM Live Concert in LA will be on 9/4.

Yurui912@twitter

lenovo, I guess your wish to see our YongSeo couple together, or even separately, gracing the red carpet of any Awards Ceremony will still take quite some time to materialize.

@dreamyboo, I just saw your MV and it's nice. I remember the episode when the CN Blue boys first met Hyun and Jonghyun asked her which song/songs from their album she likes. And when she started enumerating them, YongHwa's smile was ear to ear. And then 6 months there after, we saw the proud and ecstatic YongHwa on stage at the Incheon Korean Wave Music festival standing close beside his "Love Light", who was singing his own composition. His delight in that momentous 1-minute of his life is truly beyond measure.

Geez! There are really quite a number of talented gogumas in the thread. And speaking of MVs... genxv, it's been quite a while since you last made one for us [i am not counting the 200th Day Anniv MVs that you made out of the MINI-YongSeo project.hehe!]. Oh, boy! Am I being too demanding here. hahaha! Mianhe! Shall wait patiently until you drop into the thread your addition to your master pieces of FMVs.

Guest mandyemily

wah, everytime I come here, the pages jump alot.

thanks to all the helpful gogumas who keep up updated with the latest news, vids and pictures.

we are all here because of the same love we have with the couple and somehow we also become connected with one

another.

Big hugs everyone. :wub:

Guest Crystal392

thanks to everyone for sharing news about uri lovely Goguma couple ^_^

lovekin: I was going to read your fic on weekend because I'm rarely busy but I was soo curious about what did you write. OMG it's lovely ^^ I really liked it.

GeumJanDi, Yuki, silis7noy; Thanks for always sharing the latest WGM news. Awww so they are filming today? ^^ Hopefully we will see some photos or fancams soon :)

^ I can't see the pic you posted for some reason :(

Welcom new spazzers!!!!! Welcome to Gogumaland :D

And yeap, both were wearing their WGM rings while singing together :)

Guest my_fluffy

hye goguma lovers...

i'm newbie...

always read your spazers before, but never have guts to post anything as i'm not capable in doing amazing stuff that you all have done...

kamsahamnida....

just wanted to stress something ere...

did seohyun made kimchi stew for yong right.... he said in the bus (previous ep) when she wanted to go to Busan, he said the famous food in Busan is kimchi stew... (actually his mother kimchi stew) isn't it lovely if seohyun really made kimchi stew for his husband because he love it???

huhuhu... sorry if this is have been post... :P

edit: forget to intruduce myself.... :P i'm from Malaysia,,, and my name yaya

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@omgirly: this is my song suggestion. Suddenly by Soraya. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aL-yWJThgY

i think the lyrics of this song fits how Yonghwa's presence affected Seohyun's life. hope someone makes a great FMV using this song.

Here is the Lyrics:

A thousand eyes looking at me

But yours is the look that goes right through me

And I cannot hide from your stare

Should I let you in do I dare

Some other hands have tried before

But yours is the touch that makes me want more

And I cannot hide the urgency

To have you lying here with me because

Suddenly in my life

There's something that's got me mystified

And I cannot fight it but I can try

To keep the wonder of it alive

A thousand words have tried to say

Yours are the ones that'll never fade away

And I cannot hide from their sound

I am mesmerized spinning round and round

And some other hearts have tried to steal mine

Yours is the one that I now hold dear

I'll do what it takes to keep you here

I'm a selfish fool and I have no fear

Suddenly in my life

A thousand times I've tried to stay

Alone by pushing you away

Time after time and tear after tear

I find myself back here with you

A thousand visions have come to me

All promising serenity

As I struggle to find the source of this peace

I always end up with your kiss

Suddenly in my life

Suddenly in my life

**my wish would be to see Seohyun hug Yonghwa. I don't know. a hug seems really sweet.

**hope someone can translate the fancam on despicable me posted ny Teen-A. :)

You guys are right.

The most important thing is for us here to support them nomatter whatbiggrin.gif

Just remember something from ep 21.

Hyun kinda list down some food that she made ( misosoup,kimchi soup, kimchi fried rice)

And yong reply by saying i’ve eaten all those, with a proudface.

But i can only remember that Hyun only cook for him oncebefore. ( i don’t remember the name of the food)

So,does that mean that Hyun  had cooked all that for him outsideWGM?(excessive imagination~LOL!)wub.gif

And Yong’s room seems so cramped with all those music stuff.No wonder he can’t find his first  commitment letter.

Miel_1301: I think Yong seems happy with the duck giftthough. Well, he kinda hug it.

And panda really suits jong hyun!!!!w00t.gif

Oh,why does Yong looks totally overexcited seeing minhyuk’ssquirrel?

Hi about Yonghwa ate kimchi soup and fried rice and soybean soup or miso soup. I believed him when he said that he ate it all  and I think its inside WGM but it was not aired. Probably the PD edit it and showed only one cooking episode in their house (crap that editing, ruining our day).

Yah I agreed with you about Yonghwas room, very crowded but that small room will be a witness of late nights composing a new hit song... he is really talented. At young age I cant believe he composed their hit songs...CN BLUE fighting.....

Guest cosmiclatte

Soompi gogumas are really amazing, I took a few days to catch up on this thread ^^;;

I was there at the Incheon Korean Wave, witnessing our yongseo couple in real life T___T

I was seated in the area of Sone and ELF and my camera was all ready but I was so busy spazzing and screaming my head off that I didn't take any fancams at all LOL.

Anyways, I stayed just 3 mins walk away from the cafe "별다방미스리" where our goguma couple went.

Here are some pictures:

misslee1.th.jpg misslee2.th.jpg

misslee6.th.jpg misslee3.th.jpg misslee4.th.jpg

misslee5.jpg

misslee8.jpg

misslee7.jpg

misslee12.jpg

misslee13.jpg

misslee14.th.jpg misslee16.th.jpg misslee15.th.jpg misslee10.th.jpg

No, I did not order our hyun's strongly recommended jujube latte, do not want medicine+milk kthnx LOL.

I ordered omija latte (our yo~ng ordered it for hy~un) but the lady got my order wrong and gave me danhobak latte T__T

But it tasted so good I was all happy.

This cafe is really crowded, I wonder if it's because of our couple. The spot where our couple sat at was always occupied. I sat just behind their seat <3 There were news cuttings of our couple on the walls as well as outside but I didn't get to capture any pictures of that.

This post is late but I'm still spazzing with all of you soompi gogumas on our couple's performance *dies off*