Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

@sweettaeng: Thanks you for subbing! I know you subbing guys have to put up with a lot of crap from the impatient and sometimes rude fans - and I'm very, very grateful that you continue subbing nonetheless, despite the huge amount of time this requires. (And your subs are even colour-themed and very precise! Thank you so much!).

Best regards,

Trent.

PS. Nice gif, BTW.

Hello everyone!! *waving madly*fainted*wake up*waving*fainted* ROFL

w00t.gif I don't know what to say about yesterday performance. It was purely sweet!! :wub: I'm sure many of us had already fainted or died for hundred times! keke~ I'm in the middle of struggling for my work submission but manage to trend #yongseo on the twitter but got fully distracted after saw the performance picture! sweatingbullets.gif End up sleeping very late due to work, I blame YongSeo! :lol:

I don't even care if it was scripted or now as long I got the real goosebumps on me! hahaha! :lol: They look so sweet and the eyes! Can't deny it. :phew: Anyways, Happy 200th day YongSeo! Thanks to both of you, I've met lots of awesome Gogumas unnies, oppas and dongsaengs! :D Hope you guys get the gifts we prepared! Thanks to others as well for all the sweets goodies! I'm absolutely get love diabetes especially this August! Wow~ Awesome birthday presents this year :wub:

A gift to you guys and especially to our gorgeous couple.

HAPPY 200th DAY ANNIVERSARY

yongseo200th.jpg

credit : nazweena

(kindly no hotlinking, tq :D)

edit

j2dlee Thank you so much for the information about our video which had already been shared in DC :D Awww I'm so touched with their comment. I really hope one day we can collaborate with DC Members and create one YONGSEO WORLD PROJECT.

Hi, happy Goguma lovers!

Can you believe it? I came across with the ‘(Why) I Love Yongseo, Happy 200thday’ videos uploaded by genxv in YT while browsing DCgall. And the below is the responses from DCgallers.

-----------------

I feel like crying…

Congratulatory messages even from Europe! I guess our Yongseo is well perceived in Europe as well.

That’s crazy!

This is a total Daebak! Look at the comments from the fans abroad. I’m sure Yongseo will be moved when they see this.

Everyone is amazing.

Cool, our Yongseo fans!

You can see their huge love and effort put into this. Amazing.

I really want to show this to our Yongseo.

I’m overwhelmed!

I’m about to cry…I can feel how much they treasure our Yongseo.

Their matching outfits in the beginning are so beautiful.

Oh, Love Light (part 2)! I love it.

I confused Yong with Kim Hyun Joong at the beginning.

Me too. Kkkkkk

The video is so lovely and the messages are so heartwarming.

Why do I feel so proud?!

It’s so touching.

I’m so proud. It’s amazing that how we Yongseo fans all around world feel the same.

----------------

Well done, Goguma lovers, especially those who put these together and made such beautiful videos.

It was such an exciting weekend. Thank you crystal_malfoy, miel_1301, _d3seohyun, baby_bo, lenovo, nazeewa, genxv, clumsy (keepers in this thread!), Purestupidity, jnj, redtulip, haeanna, woollylamb, heartbreak_warfare 22, moonie 1909, lilmssunshine, bAngs-zatie, dreamyboo, Cailope, oceanprincess and many others for sharing pics, news, links and all (I try to remember names, but there appeared so many Goguma lovers over the weekend and I can’t remember them all! Sorry if I missed out your names…).

Thank you fengz for your awesome work, and sun_sun, that’s fine, I’m rather glad that you decided to hardsub it.

You guys rock!

j2dlee i feel like crying alongside some of those who commented on dcgall...and i thank soompi for having met so many angels & sweethearts like you...giving us fast subs every weekend...*huge hug*...

it was an extremely exciting weekend indeed...especially during the intense tweeting to help trend our beloved yongseo couple...i felt as if i lost 10 years off my life...no regrets although they betta not have joint performances too often or there wouldn't be many 10 years of my life left... :wacko:

FINALLY. BOTH PARTS COMPLETED WITH SUBS. Again, sorry for the late subs :X

[RDRsubs] Part 1

[RDRsubs] Part 2

Enjoy~

sweettaeng...u dunno how grateful all of us goguma members here are to you for hardsubbing & uploading the vids without fail every week despite your busy schedule...Yukilovesyou & j2dlee u both are definitely not forgotten too...subbing is a thankless task...we understand your pain when people keep bugging u...so chin up & u have many supporters here... :wub:

Hello everyone!! *waving madly*fainted*wake up*waving*fainted* ROFL

I don't know what to say about yesterday performance. It was purely sweet!! I'm sure many of us had already fainted or died for hundred times! keke~ I'm in the middle of struggling for my work submission but manage to trend #yongseo on the twitter but got fully distracted after saw the performance picture! End up sleeping very late due to work, I blame YongSeo!

I don't even care if it was scripted or now as long I got the real goosebumps on me! hahaha! They look so sweet and the eyes! Can't deny it. Anyways, Happy 200th day YongSeo! Thank to both of you, I've met lots of awesome Gogumas unnies, oppas and dongsaengs! :D Hope you guys get the gifts we prepared! Thanks to others as well for all the sweets goodies! I'm absolutely get love diabetes especially this August! Wow~ Awesome birthday presents this year :wub:

A gift to you guys and especially to our gorgeous couple.

HAPPY 200th DAY ANNIVERSARY

nazweena...the image you shared is beautiful...i see the transition from such beautiful kids to even more beautiful adults...especially SeoHyun...so beautiful inside & out...no wonder she glows & makes the one beside her glow too! ^_^

i'm sorry to trim some of your posts so i don't hog up too much of the page...

not a day goes by without me visiting soompi & reading all the news, screencaps, translations, analysis, thoughts & feelings from all you goguma angels...i'm truly blessed! blush.gif

Happy 200th Day Anniversary Yong~ & Hyun~

Even if you don't end up together for real...

It was good while it lasted and we'll always have the memories of your sweetness together...

May you both always stay happy and be blessed with all the good things in life...

Luv, woollylamb

Not sure whether this fancam is shared already but the very very very best one that I have seem from Seohyun side of the stage so you can see Yonghwa more clearly. Very very near.

FanCam can see Yonghwa clearly

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@sweettaneng: thank you and the rdrsubs team so much for your hard work in subbing YongSeo cuts. your dedication is just awesome. I know subbing is hard and you still have to deal with some rude and annoying guys harassing you with questions like "where can I watch this?" or "when is the latest episode be released?" but you still have the patience and dedication to sub YongSeo. you spread goguma love. :) thank you and good luck in your exams. :)

Thank you so much RDR subteam for putting a lot of time and effort to sub and spread goguma love even though you are very busy with your personal life...really really appreciate it! Love Love Love u guys! :wub::wub::wub:

Good luck with ur exams! May the goguma power give u more strength!!! :D

Guest crinkle_twinkle

can someone give a the link of our couple's fanfic??cuz i can't find any...

kamsamnida...blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Sorry to cut your post... :lol:

Here's the link of the Yonseo Fanfics

I bookmarked this in my browser so i won't forget... :sweatingbullets:

http://shippingheart.blogspot.com/

ttp://aabass89.livejournal.com

This Is Pretty Awkward, But I Kind of Love You By http://watashi-sama.livejournal.com/

SeoHwa/YongSeo Fanfic Collection by Clumsy

A Night To Remember (fanfic collection) by Trent

Not sure whether this fancam is shared already but the very very very best one that I have seem from Seohyun side of the stage so you can see Yonghwa more clearly. Very very near.

redtulip that fancam's angle is really cool! hopefully someone uploads it to youtube...so we can download to keep it... :P

u're really resourceful...~respect~ ^_^

i have a question though...why does YongHwa keep fiddling his hair/ear with his left hand? earpiece problem?

Edit: I really felt like pushing that head that appeared around 2:08 aside...*grrrr*...blocked the view of yongseo's hands! :angry:

sweettaeng, thanks so much for subbing~! we really appreciate ur hardwork! keep up the good work yah ^_^

nazweena~! that is a very nice compilation of our yongseo couple! ohohhoho :w00t: thanks for sharing!

not sure if this has been shared... it's a front view capture of our yongseo (clear HD version but abit shaky) --> [Fancam] (100829) 인천 한류콘서트 - CNBLUE 용화 . 서현

edit: thanks redtulip for the yong-biased fancam!! :w00t:

Guest Single_lady_YongSeo

hi! everyone hope you guy can enjoy this lovely weekend with yongseo couple

i don't know what i should says but one thing that come up in my mind is 

happy happy happy happy

happy that they stay together until 200 th

happy to see they share they feeling through the music

and happy to see many people support this couple

@ thanks for your all comment pics and fancam it make me happy in a whole day

see u guyslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

sorry for coming here this late when most of u are already in lala land.

it has been a routine for me to always come here at least once, to say hi to all loving gogumas. been listening to the mp3 of their duet all day long.

of boy! it definitely helps chase the monday blues away.

tks for sharing the fan acct here, j2. :wub:

i'm glad that our yongseo couple is receiving love from all corners of the world, from Asia to Europe. ah..getting teary eye now...i'm soo touched!

if only they knew of our little corner here at soompi...

i must also thank sweattaeng, MOD of rdr subs. ^_^

thank u for all the hard work u guys put in. all the best on your exam

i see u guys been talking abt hyun putting her hand on yong's shoulder, when

they were walking off the stage? how come i don't see it? where? where? :crazy:

when they did the piggyback, w00t.gif i told myself, i don't need to see them hold hands anymore since piggyback is much more intimate. boy oh boy! was i wrong! :rolleyes:blush.gif

yongseo to gogumas "we make u high. are u ready for this?"

677cb8ee.jpg

ooh..i see some of u already change your avatar :P

Guest sally7

I just see this fancam very clear about action after show ending too.

upload it on youtube

Yong-bias fancam 100829

Guest lunasol

Well, here I am with Hurricane Earl arriving near my island (Puerto Rico) and I am here reading the thread to see what's new. Already we don't have electricity (thankfully we have an electrical plant) and its raining a lot with gusts of wind.  Definitely I can finally say without doubt that I am obsessed with Yongseo lol!!  They can bring a smile to anyone no matter the situation rolleyes.gif

Guest YongSeo

I could never thanks enought of the effort put in by all the sub teams!!! Pls accept my 90 degree bow! U have made my day n night!!

I feel that the performance held yesterday is definitely a rehearsal one, including the hand held part, but it makes our hearts explode with happiness seeing them basking in their own sweetness!!

I wonder what will yong thinks/says to his wife who is getting more and more popular. Hold hands with 2 other different guys (during the MV and with Khyu's performance)? Remember his msg to his wife: dont get too close with other men~

Also about the part whether did they hold hand again after their performance, i could see that seohyun was offering her help to yong and telling him to pass his mike to her while he went to collect his guitar.. That is basically how i felt after rewinding the scene upteem times...

Guest miel_1301

Another up close capture of Seobaby from the Press Conference of "Despicable Me" today, 30 August 2010.

seohyundespicableme.jpg

cr: on pic+snsd thread

@clumsy, thanks for the link to the Preview of TRAX's New Single. Seobaby is simply breathtakingly beautiful in that teaser. I can't wait for the release of the whole MV. Not to mention the anticipation the preview has now been causing, as to who is the "mystery man" Seohyun is holding hand with.

@j2dlee, every time you drop by the thread you never fail to bring joy because for sure you have something for all of us translated from DC, aside of course from the weekly translations you provide after every episode.

@genxv, thank you for converting the YongSeo Mini-Project into fanmade MVs. You sure took that extra mile to spread all our love for the YongSeo couple even farther and wider.

@sweettaeng and the entire RDR Subbing Team, no need for any apology for the delay as we all here have learned to live by the virtue of Patience when it comes to our YongSeo Couple. Translating and Subbing really entail a lot of time and effort and so we should all be thankful to you.

@fengz, do you intend to walk us all through down the memory lane up until episode 21? Oh! I'm feeling nostalgic just looking at those montage of selected captures from every episode--- starting from that fateful midnight in February when SeoHyun walked through that revolving door of MBC to meet the man whom she has never ever thought would be altering her life. Shall wait patiently for more, if you really intend to complete that "memory lane". hahaha!

EDIT:

redtulip, hugs and more hugs to you! This is one very good vid clip of YongHwa's frontal capture.

Ah! YongHwa was really "romancing" Seobaby in "his own style" when they were singing "Love Light". He really had the "time of his life" during this 2-minute performance with SeoHyun. His pride and delight are beyond measure.

But darn! There seemed to be something wrong with his ear piece, that somehow hampered his performance.

upload it on youtube

Yong-bias fancam 100829

This fancam pretty much explains everything. It seems like she did not touch yonghwa's shoulders, or link his arms or hold his hands. I do agree with Yongseo that most probably she wanted to take the mike away from Yonghwa so that he could take his guitar back.

But lets not be disheartened, as we could always see them hold hands while dating in WGM in future.

At the end of Love Light whereby they held hands with each other near the chest level facing each other, I think it is very unique unlike other couples when they perform a duet, they usually hold hands the normal way without facing each other.

j2dlee thanks for genxv links.Can I ask you something very basic as I wasn't on the thread for a couple of weeks?What have they done with the videos?I mean with Boice and all?Did you get it to the Yongseo couple at all?I apologize for the stupid question.I was reading all the comments when it was started and reading all of it but I never found out what happened.Is it on cnbluestorm as well?

Man of man what a week-ep 21,the concert and holding hands and now I found these videos on YT.I don't know if I am Arthur or Martha but am definately a Goguma fan. I just fell in love with them all over again...no wonder everyone was dying :) :) I spazzed so much I am just sitting down too spent :P :P  to move off the couch.

Guest Angel27391

Omo!!! YongSeo's first performance outside of WGM!!!

I almost screamed when I saw the pictures of them holding hand~

Second official skinship after piggyback!!(Not that I'm focusing a lot on their skinship)

and them staring into each others eyes... :lol:

The one minute show was definitely not enough for us!! Looking forward to "Music Core" next week.

Honestly speaking, I find that the performance a reflection of YongSeo couple's status now

since it's not rehearsed so I'm guessing that they performed by following their hearts. :wub:

When singing "Run Devil Run", some of the times, Yong~ would try to interact with Hyun~

but our cute and serious maknae, pays attention to her dance. :D

But there are some moments when I find it very interesting, seems like Hyun is giving out a message,

maybe "back off girls, he's mine"

201008292340443171.jpg

when singing "Love Light", I noticed for a little while, when Yong~ was looking at Hyun~,

Hyun~ looked somewhere else (Perhaps afraid that she might fall in love when looking into Yong's eyes?? hehe!!!) :wub: :wub:

106.jpg

But when they looked into each others eyes while singing "Love Light", I saw sparks of love.

pp10082900083.jpg

After holding hands, they had expressions which gave me the feeling of "first love", :P

shyhkoreanwave.jpg

Yong~ "first love/shy look"

I think it shows that there is still awkwardness and shyness(but definitely less compared to before) between them

but hey,that's what that makes us love them. Very natural, showing what they really feel and not acting just to please others.

and I don't know...I'm sorry if I'm not that good in describing.

some say that they will soon reach the Adam couple's level. I imagine them being able to perform like the Adam couple, being able tointeract a totally different vibe from now, sweetness or playfulness maybe? ;)

This performance makes me more excited for their next performance together.

Guest baby_bo

upload it on youtube

Yong-bias fancam 100829

Oh i like this fancam :) NO Seohyun did not held hands with YOnghwa but on this fancam it's as if Seohyun bumped into YOnghwa, or playfully bumped into Yonghwa just like what they did after they played pool kekkeke I find it sweet.. love it!

also sharing this.

posted and cr nh0x_tete_89 at GG soompi thread

Ottoke i can't wait for the full MV. Hope they wont show who Seohyun is paired with so that we can imagine it's YOnghwa hahaha

Trax's New Single (Seohyun Poster) Posters On Korean Street ^^

548b5b00ca945ba808fa93d.jpg

b459f6acba14b0bffbed50d.jpg

c585188c4c4f6faaf01f36d.jpg

and since i topped the page.

REPOSTING:

[RDRsubs] Part 1

[RDRsubs] Part 2

Guest anne0129

Thanks sweettaeng for the subs from rdrsubs. You guys are great. Also to the others who subbed this couples segment, YukiandJudy and sun_sun thank you so much for putting much effort in this lovely couple. So glad to have you guys here. To j2dlee,thank you for keeping our sanity with your fast translations. The translated DCgall comments are so touching. It's nice that they know now that an international fans for YongSeo is going strong.

To all those who gave pics and links and many more, Thank you so much for the time and love you pour in this thread. This is the best ever for me. :wub::wub::wub:

Was watching the subbed videos of episode 21....everytime I watch it there is something new that I discover. Watch the video and see how Jung Shin is riding the grocery cart pushed by Min Hyuk. You will notice them at the background when the boys are eating free food samples in the grocery scene. It is at the first stall they stopped by. CN BLUE is so blessed they have 2 adorkable maknaes and now a loving and smart sis-in-law. CN BLUES(sis-in-law) is the new band. hehehe!!! :lol::lol::lol: