Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest SillyYun

t-shirt or cap/beannie might be useful for him..

hmmmmm.... im thinking for both items ^^

no worries dongbang boys

we dont know his size haha..but i think Large is fine or Medium..cap dont know how big his head is :P

I think hes small size haha

that is a good idea :)

I wanted to get him a branded stuff but its too pricey haha no $$$

not sure what to get for him yet haha

no worries dongbang boys

we dont know his size haha..but i think Large is fine or Medium..cap dont know how big his head is :P

I think hes small size haha

that is a good idea :)

i wanted to get him a branded stuff but wonder if he will accept cos its too pricey

not sure haha

yep.. think hes small size...^^

sorry OOT: iv ever met & talked with Shin Hyesung Shinhwa in person, and his body is quite slim.

though that Geunsukki has similar body with Hyesung, so i can imagine GS's body... LOL :rolleyes::P

but, its quite difficult to get small size branded t-shirt in here [Jakarta] though..arrrghh.......... >,<

Guest SillyYun

i think its too crazy to buy branded stuffs for celeb hahaha

cos we dont know them in person as in not close

and throwing so much money on them rather buy air ticket save up to see them LOL

hahaha..

i think its better if we handmade stuffs

Guest skittles*

I think a branded item is fine. As long as it's what YOU want to give Geun Suk. Branded or home made - Geun Suk will appreciate anything you give him. :)

I'm watching Nonstop 4 with Geun Suk, and he looks so adorable! He's so chubby and innocent! It's cool how he got to play a university med student when he was only a freshman in high school at that time. I guess he looks mature? Haha. Anyways, it's super addicting! Don't start unless you have free time. ;)

Guest DongBangBoys

and throwing so much money on them rather buy air ticket save up to see them LOL

hahaha..

yeah I also think it's awkward for them because someone people bought laptops and LV stuff for DBSK and like they didn't even want to accept it because it was like OMG?

I think something from the heart would be better than buying brand name stuff for our Geun Suk plus I think he'd appreciate that more. What if we get those brand name stuff and he's like..they think I only wear brand name clothes or something?? lol. i ono

Guest ttrin

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i missed this thread so much!

i had to go on a bit of an hiatus

[thanks to dang school! :tongue2: ]

theres sooooo much goodiess packed that i've missed out on

a belated thanks while i go scavenger for them! :D

Guest aeisha

im back again. glad its not 100th page yet.

im sick thats why i got to cancel all work and stay home to rest.

good thing i got sick, i have time to soompi. but i feel dizzy though. :wacko:

sillyYun, i want to join in the bday project too.

goodie contribution

1-64.jpg

2-37.jpg

3-27.jpg

cyworld

edit:

miss u tuchee

i think handmade are better too.

i dont know but i treasure more handmade gifts which my friends gave me maybe b/c i know that they had spent time and effort just to make it.

hahaha..

good thought, agree with you both, SillyYun & DongBangBoys... ^^

must think sumthing else *thinking*

btw, anyone have clips of him on Go To ExtremeX 2 and Come To Play Dec2007? i couldnt find any of em :tears: thanks in adv!~

Guest aeisha

^hi there maymay

i have a clip of Go To ExtremeX 2. i think its the first ep. but i wasnt able to upload it in YT yet. my files are in a complete mess thats why im having hard time finding it. but ill try to upload it as soon as i find it and post the link here :) .

edit

i think these are old pics

1-66.jpg

2-38.jpg

dckeunsuk

hi aeisha, thank you so much for your help! will wait for it patiently..^^ *hugs*

i just watched his updated video message @ his site Keunsuk.com.

he said feels so glad got winning the baeksang award^^.

if im not mistake *my Korean is still awkful >,<* , he mentioned Eels too!!~~ yey!!~~ :w00t:

and one more, he looks so fresh, handsome & adorable on vid! :wub:

Guest SillyYun

I think a branded item is fine. As long as it's what YOU want to give Geun Suk. Branded or home made - Geun Suk will appreciate anything you give him. :)

I'm watching Nonstop 4 with Geun Suk, and he looks so adorable! He's so chubby and innocent! It's cool how he got to play a university med student when he was only a freshman in high school at that time. I guess he looks mature? Haha. Anyways, it's super addicting! Don't start unless you have free time. ;)

Just reminding everyone whose going to send branded stuffs. I cannot guarantee u that JKS will wear it or not. I'm afraid that some of the ppl will start to complain and thinks that I took their branded stuff away if they dont see JKS wearing it. Plus i hate it when that happens even though never happened to me before cos no one send to me expensive stuffs but then i really hate it when i see some of my friends helped a celeb and ended up getting scolded cos they dont see their celeb wearing expensive stuffs that they gave..so..if u want to send it. Send with no regrets. My duty is to send to him thats all, whether or not hes going to wear it or not i cant be sure..T_T

just like what skittles said: He will appreciate anything..INCLUDING dongbangboys naked pics :P

yeah I also think it's awkward for them because someone people bought laptops and LV stuff for DBSK and like they didn't even want to accept it because it was like OMG?

I think something from the heart would be better than buying brand name stuff for our Geun Suk plus I think he'd appreciate that more. What if we get those brand name stuff and he's like..they think I only wear brand name clothes or something?? lol. i ono

I agree with dongbangboys..stuffs like LV laptops might get rejected or given away cos it happened to DBSK and some other celebs too. maybe a burden to them. Maybe a small branded stuff is fine but laptop etc? its too scary!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i missed this thread so much!

i had to go on a bit of an hiatus

[thanks to dang school! :tongue2: ]

theres sooooo much goodiess packed that i've missed out on

a belated thanks while i go scavenger for them! :D

Hello tammy..i havent seen u before!! but welcome!

im back again. glad its not 100th page yet.

im sick thats why i got to cancel all work and stay home to rest.

good thing i got sick, i have time to soompi. but i feel dizzy though. :wacko:

sillyYun, i want to join in the bday project too.

goodie contribution

cyworld

edit:

miss u tuchee

i think handmade are better too.

i dont know but i treasure more handmade gifts which my friends gave me maybe b/c i know that they had spent time and effort just to make it.

sure please join aeisha..

u miss tuchee but not meeeeeeeeeeeee

too long u didnt come! we miss u..

can someone find jannymoore or kurineko to help us on doing the huge big card?

Guest aeisha

of course i miss u too sillyYun and all my fellow eels. ^_^

i wasnt able to visit here b/c i got my first job.(actually not yet official, still a trainee)

just wanna try how it feels to have a job and have a salary and to be independent.

but i think ill quit, the job is tooo demanding of my time. leaving me no time to do my stuff(like soompiing).

sorry if some pics are reposted. i havent view all prev pages. there too many. makes me more dizzy.

ok, ill PM jannymoore about it.

hey you know i ahve an idea of what i wanna do but it involves sticking and what not and i'm scared that by the tiem it reaches him it'll probably be all dropping off or what not. hahaha. how about like a ring or a dog tag? carve his name on it????

Guest SillyYun

haha mojobobo sticking...are u going to stick ur lips on the parcel and give him!?! muahahaha

or stick ur hair LOL let him smell ur hair :P

ok im too crazy haha

thats good idea haha do whatever u want :P Just no food is fine..

hmm...how about a scrapbook project?

we can make our own card with our picture & leave messages for him?

but, sumone must collect them and make it as a scrapbook (like an album).. quite difficult ya? *thinking*

Guest skittles*

^

A scrapbook is really hard to organize, and it'd look kind of pathetic since we only have like, 10-15 active girls here. Plus, we'd have to pay for a portion and it just gets really messy.

SillyYun, I'm not going to give him a branded gift. I was just saying that we shouldn't restrict what other members should or shouldn't give Geun Suk. And LMAO! Has someone done that to you before? They accused you of stealing their expensive gift?! Oh, I want to help with the card, but how would that work?

Mojobobo, a ring is a really cute idea! I actually really like that. Too bad we don't know his ring size. :(

Guest laiyiwen

Hellow everyone ;)

I don't have time to look over people's post, just posting these

JGSFanart.jpg

Jang Geun Suk MV - Maeil Caffelatte CF

I made this MV --quickly xD-- because there was no sound lol and each video lasts 16s, so I didn't want to upload one by one..

I'll probably remake the vid when I have all vid :sweatingbullets:

Enjoyy :)

3350b00a.gif

*credits: DCkeunsuk

Guest Strawberii

Thanks for all the goodies :P

I have also been debating a lot about what to give geun suk, i was also thinking about getting a brand item (and had the strongest temptation to get him a jacket in the armani section the other day but i was kind of broke and my friends dragged me away) :wacko: I totally agree that getting him a handmade gift may be a better idea and i was also thinking of making a scrapbook except my idea was include in the scrapbook 100 reasons why i love Geun suk or something along those lines with pictures and everything but then i'm not sure if it would seem sort of obsessive or whatever, what do you guys think?

Wooot! first time i topped a page-this is somewhat exciting!