Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest lamperouge

Hey everyone! I'm a new fan of Jang Geun Suk. I started liking him ever since I started watching Hong Gil Dong (not done yet, I'm on ep 13). He's soooooo cute and I absolutely love his character in the drama. ♥

And he looks so pretty in those event pictures. I prefer it when he has is hair down instead of it being slicked back.

The BoA and Jang Geun Suk story is really sad too.

Guest laiyiwen

tuchee11, thanks for all goodies, lovely vid :wub: , and news ;)

So many New Eels!! :D Welcome to the thread ;)

I'm lost.. xDD there are so many pixs Lol :sweatingbullets:

K-20080430-165445-2.jpg

82.jpg

K-20080430-154055-2.jpg

K-20080430-154044-6.jpg

K-20080430-173741-6.jpg

K-20080430-165733_9.jpg

K-20080430-165733-9.jpg

K-20080430-170039-7.jpg

K-20080430-185552-6.jpg

073-_.jpg

__.jpg

_.jpg

K-20080430-153624-2.jpg

K-20080430-165807-4.jpg

K-20080430-171529-5.jpg

e9c3b345.jpg

74.jpg

3cf091bc.jpg

70.jpg

a7d7fbce.jpg

80.jpg

67.jpg

65.jpg

015.jpg

69.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

77e042df.jpg

62.jpg

K-20080430-165841-1.jpg

K-20080430-170101-7.jpg

K-20080430-165519-8.jpg

K-20080430-170531-3.jpg

K-20080430-183649-3.jpg

K-20080430-184845-8.jpg

K-20080430-185650-6.jpg

77.jpg

K-20080430-170949_0.jpg

K-20080430-170949-0.jpg

1c6380e6.jpg

8512223c.gif

_1.gif59c6550ad75d622cb1351d84.gif

*credits: DCkeunsuk

Guest Strawberii

:blink: this thread is going by so fast, i love the new geun seok with his addictive drink pics (they sure know how to advertise in s korea)

The story about him and boa is just way too sad but understandable....poor geun seok :tears:

Waaaa! :w00t: i love the cute little chibi art of geun seok and the crazy king its so cute (and hilarious!) thanks laiyiwen

Guest supErnova1114

*FAINTS LIKE USUAL*

Geun Suk looks gorgeous!! XD

I love the one where he's wearing the hat~~

Thanks for the pics!

DongBangBoys: well, Geun Suk and BoA used to be really good friends, but there was a rumor going on between them, so they had to stop contact with each other...T.T

Geun Suk said that he was sad their friendship just ended like that because I think he was really lonely or something during that time...:(

Guest skittles*

Geun Suk Attends 'Hip Show' - Article Translation

So Geun Suk went to the opening party, or Hip Show, of Sports Dong-A (some news article provider).

The article says how a lot of his noona (older woman) fans were cheering, "Geun Suk, your noona's here!" while he was taking pictures at the photo wall. It also says he showed his hidden "snap dance" talents, and even after the party ended, he still stayed at the club with his fans after all the stars left. (I love how he enjoys his fans!)

-----

I love this Caffe Latte picture craze going on! ;) And that really stinks how Boa and Geun Suk's friendship had to end because of stupid rumors. :( And as always, thanks to the lovely laiyiwen and tuchee11 for those gorgeous pictures and video. I loved the part where he did Jewelry's "Baby, One More Time" dance. He's sucha cutie. I'm so addicted to the Black Engine (N'Jean?) song. I play it everyday in my car. :D

Guest tuchee11

OMG! Really?! :w00t: I'd really love to hear him speak english... Well, I only heard him say 'thank you', 'call me', 'i love you' LoL!

Thanks for the translations skittles! :D Awwww... Really such a nice guy... I think his fans mean a lot to him :D After the Baeksang Awards ended, he also celebrated with them... I really wanna see him to the snap dance! Gaaaaah! I really wanna see Geunsuk oppa dance... I usually see him in vids dancing but only for a short time...

I just hope someday, if Boa and oppa see each other accidentally, they'd smile at each other or greet each other or maybe have a lil convo and remember that they used to be good friends :(

Another pic from the Hip Show event yesterday :)

NISI20080501_0006671054_web.jpg

Geunsuk in ponytail :D

SANY.jpg

apple.jpg

Getting drunk?! :lol:

IMG_3135_02528794525295B15D.jpg

an old pic

pic_100_1-fontanastyle.jpg

hmmmm... in England? Geunsuk & Audi again... Whenever there's Audi, there's Geunsuk! :lol:

pics credit to dckeunsuk and as labeled

oh btw! Welcome to the new eels! *waves* :D

Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

he so loyal to his fans

^^

fighting oppa... forget the rumors.

-smack boa's manager-

and i wonder what type of girls does he have?

hey SillyYun, does he understand English, maybe I'll write with Konglish ^^ hihihi

crap XD so overload, i have AP test coming up... afterward I'll begin the project

thank you all for the pix!! *saves them all for future siggie/avatar*

this thread is going very fast!

look at these pix: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=9408080

he like shines everywhere he goes while carrying a popular-star aura! <3

and about the BoA/JGS story

I hope their friendship will rekindle because all of them are grown-ups now, they should be able to choose whoever they want to befriend with.

Woaa...there`s a lot going on already!! First,congrate for winning Best New Actor! He sure looks very happy :D In the youtube he`s like playing pick-a-bo there and jumping up&down, so cute....

By the way in the picture that tuchee put in yesterday event, his shadow mustache a bit shown,hehe...

About BOA, I wanna slap her manager for being so rude! So very cliche indeed!

And about dramabean, I don`t see anything wrong with his outfit, I think it`s fit the occasion. And about his face, well blame his make up artist then, he`s a guy, sure don`t really know how to make up himself. Don`t make a fuss for something like this.

Aahh...I can`t wait for his movie Doremi and Happy Life...It`s so loooong....And about Baby and Me, it`s a movie or series?I always like this manga, the relationship between the boy and his little brother is so sweet and cute. I can`t wait to see this too!

Guest newlili

Eclipse: Baby and Me is a movie dear. It'll come out in this summer .

I like his new hair, bangs look so good on him , best fit with his cute face.

Guest samaiku

whoo.. laiyiwen thanks for those overloading pics in caffe latte! he's so cute.. just wonderin'.. do geun suk has a GIRLFRIEND? if he don't, can i apply? i can send my resume right then.. promise!

Guest nFn_jaejoong

wow!!! thanks for the cafe latte pic XD

omo!!! i LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!

AND tuchee11 thanks for uploading the vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

and he also waves at fans above him XDDDD

how thoughtful XD

make me lovesss him even more!!

thanks you guys for sharing!

Guest nFn_jaejoong

laiyiwen== waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!cool gifs!

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them XD

going to make myself a gifs too XD

yeay! i pawn this page !! :P