Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

From the official website, it seems he has two more thing lined up after the Baeksang Award.

On March 27, he will attend an event [행사]서울볼런티어 액션데이 및 슈퍼볼 개막행사 (online translation: Volunteer Action Day and the Super Bowl opening event in Seoul)

On March 31st, he has a thing with Nylon magazine (I think it's an interview and photoshoot)

Anticipating loads of pics and vids coming this week... :D

yeh :lol: we can see him more he has been active recently...... cant wait to see his upcoming events vids and pics.....

and he will sure win an award with his great acting. however abit sad that it is not for drama category. I like him because of drama but better than nothg. go for it jks! :D:D:D:D:D

Guest miniejungle

shiro, thanks for updating us with Tree J info. Been too busy to browse this week ;)

it's been pretty quiet these days... :) all are anticipating the coming events, esp. the FMs... and I feel a bit nervous of his coming red carpet, hahah, i don't want dramabeans critisizes his look again (for the nth time already, hahaha)

tofu, so ticket is bought? :) see ya soon!

Guest miniejungle

Sukkie just left a message on Tree J:

Google translation:

Both high-Creative ~

The current time in the office here, a tree 10:58 ..

As Asian Wu and his staff laid out jangbae want to eat after the meeting and

're Ready to go home!

But!

Today is the official website yiragyu 100 days !!!!!

Creative Creative chukachuka ~!~!~!! ~! Watdagyu snacks at the office!

In the meantime, many in fact that I am a firm hold of He 'gave thanks to a flock of eel!

And

We have people on large and small eels, and I am so happy to live happily itdwakeuri!

So I celebrate the 100 days must inform the latest news of Jang Geun Suk!

Chapter two of the actors look in the future I wonder?

The good news is soon off the eel's eyes and ears to stimulate the white lead will appear!

Can you tell eubdwa never far! This should not side-mount gimbyeonggeon sonjitjung ㅋ

And today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SUV is anticipated that the contract!!

Thanks to members such as degradation of eel today is! SUV, gyeyakhayeotseupnidwa! Creative Wow!

But the contract until after the car in India will be consuming much time handalyeo

After the vehicle came with a lot of white lead deonjyeojugeteum

In fact, when do the hobby was fishing, mountain biking nyamyeo lot to ask of eel ..

I mean ... Uh .. Well .. I mean .. Richard

We're making as a hobby hinder Inter! (Oh, I do not know)

To feel nature's bosom, but I need an SUV! ㅋ

Contracts going to do all of Irma Could not avoid the nagging when you need to deal

Do not give it up to cool the staggering given the respect and trust me for a flock of eel

Infinite thanks Creative!

Kuhel ..

Currently, there are bots yireotseup.

After the show a little white lead to greater expectations 니깐 hasigo ~

Finally there is a photo I ilginyeom 100 pateuta (pasta), Lang, mushrooms, salad cream mandeungeoim

I cook namjwanikkan ..

Eel eating a flock of white lead, wise and cold heat dalryeorat !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppwayikeuri ..

But the sichuk gwaeanatna? To the ground before going completely off the ice Creative. ㅋ

watch the baeksang movie award live at this website

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

click 2TV

dunno if it works but its worth a try ;)

Edit+ ok, it works. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Waiting for 26th march ^_^

credit baidu

aishhhh, i cannot access that website ): tried both ie and firefox, but both says cannot find server and cannot load the page. any idea what happen? i have turn off pop up and also firewall. >.<

Eels, any idea whr to watch kbs2 live? i hv tried livestation but to no avail.

goshhhh i wanna watch the awards show. >.<

Thanks for the heads up, Hannah... ^^ The message is really long this time, and the translation is even messier than usual... :lol: Hopefully we'll get a better version soon.

The pic that he posted... the spaghetti looked good... :D I wonder if he made it himself... :D

edit:

Chinese translation

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=734625804

6b5db8ca645da2cb53664f20-1.jpg

It seems he did cook the spaghetti and mushroom salad himself. And he told the eels to enjoy them... :lol:

He also said there's something cooking, but he couldn't divulge the news now... and told us to keep our eyes and ears open for it... :D He also mentioned about the SUV.. seems he just placed the order, and it will take a month until it arrives.

aishhhh, i cannot access that website ): tried both ie and firefox, but both says cannot find server and cannot load the page. any idea what happen? i have turn off pop up and also firewall. >.<

Eels, any idea whr to watch kbs2 live? i hv tried livestation but to no avail.

goshhhh i wanna watch the awards show. >.<

I use IE and did turn off pop up too, coz a pop up will come out and the tv is aired in the pop up

Watching KBS 2TV right now, its airing world news right now, though I don't understand a word.. XP

Are you using the latest IE? Do you have microsoft silverlight? I think you have to have both of those...Good Luck!

The award show is 8pm Korean Time, 26th March.

Guest Trixie9394

I never really knew about him until I was told to watch 'You're Beautiful' and now I am a big fan of his. I actually search for his dramas and movies and currently watching Beethoven Virus and have just finished 'Case of the Itaewon Homicide'. He is so talented ! I hope to see more of his movies and dramas.

Guest nu2me

That is one hilarious translation Miniejungle. thanks Shiro for some info. been enjoying the news/posts/photos of JGS and well enough to feed my curiosity. He is one busy young lad, his scheds are full. he never fails to surprise us with his hair/look.

have fun at the FM, to all the lucky eels. :)

Guest amesy

:unsure::unsure:

I rmb reading somewhere that M U S E didn't allow us to repost her translated msg so I've rewritten her translation and I also some translation on my own...

Pls tell me asap if this is not allowed and i'll remove it asap....

(Credit: M U S E @ jks official site)

Yay~ Congratulations for the 100th day cri~!

Hi everyone cri~

I'm in office, its now 10:58pm..

Jang who wants to expand (popularity?) to the rest of Asia and his staff are now ready to go home after meeting and dinner!

By the way!

Today is the 100th day for this official fansite!!!!!

Congratulations~!~!~!CriCir~!~! Someone sent food (snacks) to the office!

Thank you to all Jangeons who have stayed strong despite the chaos (referrin to the FMs?)~!

And

I'm living a happy life because of Jangeons ~cri!

Therefore, I'm going to update you all today about Jang Keun Suk for the 100th day celebration

Are you curious about Jang's future?

Something good will happen soon that will excite the eyes and ears of every Jangeons!

I won't be telling you till then! gimbyeonggeon beside me nudged me to say no

And Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've finalised the contract to get my SUV

Thanks to Jangeons' huge support, now finally! I've finalised the contract of the SUV!Wow Cri!

However I'm getting my car a month after this contract, I'll give you a lot of bait after I get the car.

Honestly, there are so many questions being asked about my hobbies, since when fishing and mount biking are my hobbies...

I mean...Ermm..It's sort of..what.. So

In the future they will become my hobbies! (I don't know)

I just need my SUV to feel the gift of Mother Nature!

On the way to sign the contract, I couldn't avoid my mother's nagging,

but when we're there, she was so cool about it that I admire her,

and of course, thank you Jangeons for following me with all the trust!

Kuhel..

So that's it for now

A bigger bait will be coming soon, anticipate~

Lastly, the picture is of what I cooked, pasta and cream mushroom salad to celebrate the 100th day anniversary, because I'm a man who cooks..

School of Jangeons~eat my bait and go for it!!!!!!!!!

Bye cri..

he also left a comment saying that there won't be comments today because he's leavin for work.

Rarely seen pics

cr. baidu

The first time I saw this I was like omg, this is so gonna be my avatar... :lol:

d0deb48fe93581d8f01f36f3.jpg

He can play golf! *or his pose is convincing enough... :D *

9351f8195896234cdab4bda1.jpg

During inkigayo stint with Kim Hee Chul

91fb431667ba5a7c20a4e9aa.jpg

Kang Gun Woo... :D

48600c339b37fece1a4cffcd.jpg

059759ee3b1140cdb2fb95d6.jpg

2ff431ad8e92633f4b36d6d7.jpg

and some cute gif pics

60166d22443f35924623e8cf.gif

f588d43f25ebb1f47d1e71d1.gif

Guest miniejungle

looking at the BV pics, i realise how much he grew from there... :) he's grown from a handsome boy to a grown man now, haha!

amesy, thanks for posting the translated message. I think we can't post the original message but the translation is fine. anyway Muse posted the translation on the free board so it should be ok. He cooked!!! another tick on my ideal man list!!! :)

edit:

tofu, is that the real deal or PS????? wow the collaborated again!!!! :wub: i love that!!!!

@Hannah: nope, it's photoshopped. The real guy is the one who starred in Triple. His name is Song something... it's quite ironic that in Instyle magazine shoot, Sukkie was paired with Min Hyo Rin, the female lead of Triple... :D Exchanging partner? :lol:

Guest daily_tofu

:unsure::unsure:

I rmb reading somewhere that M U S E didn't allow us to repost her translated msg so I've rewritten her translation and I also some translation on my own...

Pls tell me asap if this is not allowed and i'll remove it asap....

@amesy, i just checked.. usually you have to ask for muse's permission first.. you can just post your comment under her translation.

I really miss KS-lover's (previously KS holic) translation.. I wonder where she is..

The mandarin translation is so fast, two thumbs up for them!

@shiro: Nice avatar.

@miniejungle: haha.. PS.. too bad eh? still... it's so cute :lol:

Actually i've seen this before, but I'll post it anyway.. Sukkie wrote I love you all (wo ai ni men) in chinese character

32dfa9ec82936a1162d09fd2.jpg

The inside article of EASY magazine...

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=734231400

hmm.. 95% of it is the same with the O'liv interview.. except for the part where he said he wants to try out the myth of the Tokyo tower (if the light shines on the couple on 11.50 pm, the couple will stay together forever)...

Guest amesy

@amesy, i just checked.. usually you have to ask for muse's permission first.. you can just post your comment under her translation.

noted. thanks! i've posted a comment to ask for her permission...:/

sometime ago karrenstar did a translation of his interview in the japanese mag (Korean TV Doramaga Vol.27)...but she only managed to do 1/3 of the whole thing because it was very long...does anyone know if there's a fully translated version?

Guest GeunGeunCouple

c35e8a070f7ce6fb7a89475.th.jpg

i noticed Park Shin Hye is looking chubbier whenever she's with Sukki, hihi...maybe because Sukki is slim.

Guest Earthprincess

(Credit: M U S E @ jks official site)

Are you curious about Jang's future?

Something good will happen soon that will excite the eyes and ears of every Jangeons!

I won't be telling you till then! gimbyeonggeon beside me nudged me to say no

A bigger bait will be coming soon, anticipate~

hmmm... i really wonder what that big bait is. sukkie does know how to excite. so many thoughts running in my head now...

girlfriend?

drama?

movie?

winning Baeksang? (we already know that)

SUV (he already said it)

Guest newlili

hmmm... i really wonder what that big bait is. sukkie does know how to excite. so many thoughts running in my head now...

girlfriend?

drama?

movie?

SUV (he already said it)

I join in for guessing.

let's see, a drama ? you're my pet movie confirmation ? or an international CF ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1734440.jpg

1734745.jpg

1734746.jpg

@changhui miclub

girlfriend?

drama?

movie?

SUV (he already said it)

yeahhs, he always keep us in suspense. haha. i m wondering if he's gg to release his first album as he said he is looking forward to singing his own songs instead of singing other people's songs in th tw interview a few wks ago.

well we eels are anticipating ;)