Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest daily_tofu

I can't help but laughed at this scene.. :P

2a84ba18a4d71c2c8718bf31.jpg

ps: actually are we allowed to re-post pic from dcgall?

and.. how is it that flower managed to get all these amazing pics.. seems like she never misses any of sukkie's event in korea.. really envy her..

a121d9a17e65dc98caefd004.jpg

See how persistent flower is.. she can even detect the hair from afar.. really really envy her.. (and grateful for her wonderful pictures)

e495988c8e98e7cf503d9227.jpg

c29fbadd3af13e6dcdbf1a26.jpg

Guest JKSbyul

hi............. i'm new in here.

Have anyone see this? what's the title of backgroud song?

tq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPXQ3bkNmHk

OH MY MY!!! thanks for sharing... it sounds like techno slash house music :P found a 3 minute version though it is not as clear but to know he is one of the dj, i can dance forever :P:lol:;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOgBNum-css >> credit to the YT uploader... i hope there will be a better video...

@ tofu... those pics just made my day :D thanks for sharing...

tofu, that's exactly the pic I was talking about yesterday... :D His expression is so funny... :P Got to make sure such pics and expression won't happen when we met him in Singapore... :lol:

Remember he had some photo shoot with InStyle a few days ago? The pics are out... :D

cr. dc gallery

201003220812471010_2-1.jpg

201003220812471010_1.jpg

d21a4adffc3054015982dd82.jpg

tofu, that's exactly the pic I was talking about yesterday... :D His expression is so funny... :P Got to make sure such pics and expression won't happen when we met him in Singapore... :lol:

Remember he had some photo shoot with InStyle a few days ago? The pics are out... :D

cr. dc gallery

%7Boption%7D201003220812471010_2-1.jpg

%7Boption%7D201003220812471010_1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dd21a4adffc3054015982dd82.jpg

Hahaha, so thats when he made the Singapore FM video greeting,

link

See how persistent flower is.. she can even detect the hair from afar.. really really envy her.. (and grateful for her wonderful pictures)

Haha ,Tofu..this is real funny.

Reminds me of the peace sign of KS as he got into his car at airport ( i think it was during the Taiwan FanMeet)

Yes..it would appear that some of the photos taken by someone who's got close access to KS..probably some journalist, or someone working with his management co or agencies working with KS's management co. Judging from the quality of the photos. they are taken by someone who pretty fine photography skills with some cool gears to match. Definitely , not taken by some random fans

Aren't we all so thankful for those fabulous pix?? ;)

Guest miniejungle

tofu, thanks for the pics!! :) hilarious how the fan didn't want to let go.. our boy is so cute!!! :lol: i have a feeling that once I get to hug him i wouldn't let go that easily either, hehe! :)

i had a dream about his coming FM in S'pore last night. guess it was bcos i just got back there and the feeling of attending it was just overwhelming for me, haha.. hope everything will turn out well then!

Guest blackjackVip

HI EVERYONE!!.. :)

- It seems like Jang Geun Suk is growing out his hair??....maybe it's for his new drama, called "my pet" or something?

coz i read that he's going to be the lead on that drama right?

- so i got curious and watched some parts of the japanese version of that drama, but then i got bored after 1 episode...

hmm....but i'm still going to watch Geun Suk on his take for this drama... ^____^ hope the plot won't be boring... (lol. sorry if i offended anyone who has watched the japanese version)

HI EVERYONE!!.. :)

- It seems like Jang Geun Suk is growing out his hair??....maybe it's for his new drama, called "my pet" or something?

coz i read that he's going to be the lead on that drama right?

- so i got curious and watched some parts of the japanese version of that drama, but then i got bored after 1 episode...

hmm....but i'm still going to watch Geun Suk on his take for this drama... ^____^ hope the plot won't be boring... (lol. sorry if i offended anyone who has watched the japanese version)

Yeah, he kept his hair long after YB most probably because of Momo role. Momo has a long curly hair, and Sukkie's hair of late seems even curlier than when he first permed it back in January. And it's not a drama; it's a movie, so I think it will be vastly different than the Japanese version. They got to fit the whole manga or 10 hours (that's the j-dorama version) into a 2-hour movie after all. :)

Guest te_400

hi all... so its not a drama afterall?... anyways, i know this will be a hit because of JGS........ im suppoting him all the way, im from philippines

Guest clamp914

is this his new ad pic?so he is still presenting Instyle,his hair is very funny as well~~

by the way,i‘m new here,and my English is poor…… :(

I just realized that Jang Geun Seok was the same guy in Hwang Jin Yi and Hong Gil Dong...man his acting ability exploded for You're Beautiful...he was so stiff before. I didn't even realize it was the same person...must be all the eyeliner (I kid)

wow.. thanks a lot for bringing these pics from instyle korea.. i noticed he's wearing tommy hilfiger.. is he the new model for tommy hilfiger? or this is just for this mag?

i already finished the japanese version of kimi wa petto.. i kinda like it.. im really anticipating who will they choose as the female lead.. JGS will surely be an adorable momo.. i hope the korean version will be tamed down a little.

Guest daily_tofu

tofu, thanks for the pics!! :) hilarious how the fan didn't want to let go.. our boy is so cute!!! :lol: i have a feeling that once I get to hug him i wouldn't let go that easily either, hehe! :)

@miniejungle, let's just hope we both don't suffocate him.. (if we ever get the chance :lol:)

@shiro, yeah his hair is curlier than usual.. I can't wait for the movie.. I don't like the ending of the original version. I hope it's gonna be a happy ending :)

Has anyone seen this video? Sukkie in the bathroom.. I can't play it in my office comp..

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=733556999

Actor Jang Geun Suk and actress Min Hyo Rin recently modeled as a couple for the April edition of Instyle Korea.

The two don’t look any different in this photoshoot because they’re always “in style”. The two look quite natural and in their own environment, with a hint of a classic casual American style.

On the day of the shoot, Jang Geun Seuk received high praise for his very chic fashion sense as he strut and posed like a true model. Min Hyo Rin also received much love on set due to her cute and loveable personality while she gave off a very feminine image. The two put together for a photoshoot was an absolutely amazing display of charisma.

Jang Geun Suk and Min Hyo Rin will be appearing in the April edition of Instyle Korea for Tommy Hilfiger.

credit allkpop

I don't know if this Jang Keun Suk CF video have been posted here before, coz it was made in 2008.

I'm posting it anyway..

Jang Geun Suk - Caffe Latte CF (5.47 minutes)

I really love him in there! Can't stop smiling like an idiot while watching it ♥

Cuteness and hotness overload!!!

I LOVE YOU SUKKIE !!!!

Hunting for a HD version of this vid....

@shiro401, checked, but she did not have the 5.47 min version, only 15 s versions. So I'm asking her if she has it :D

Hope she has it....

Edit+ I found one! :D:D

Hai all (^^)

I saw this at twenty2

Jang Geun Suk on the Cover of Easy April 2010

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/s...y_april2010.jpg

source & credit to : twenty2

that's great! Does anyone know when is this mag out at kinokuniya in singapore?

haha heard that its alr out in china alr! wooooo i am so gonna buy this!

ah! and kamsahamnida people for the wonderful pictures! that maggie mee hair looks alright to me. hehehs, isit becuz of the movie he is gg to film, kimi wa petto? anws, no matter what hairstyle he still looks cute and handsome!

and guys, i hv bought the fanmeeting ticket! happyyyyyyyyyyyy!

see you all eels at 24th apr! :DDDDDDD