Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Go buy YEPP and give your iphone to me.. done deal? :lol:

oklah.. to tell you the truth i'm thinking of the same thing too.. but gotta stick with my ipod since looks like we're gonna spend some money on the SG FM.

I think apple has better functions. xD

the yepp p3 has the ginger bread man function right. D; it's cute! <33~~

Guest daily_tofu

I think apple has better functions. xD

the yepp p3 has the ginger bread man function right. D; it's cute! <33~~

the gingerbread man is so cute.. especially when sukkie keeps touching it in the yepptic haptic MV (Toucholic) :P

the song has been stuck in my head for a couple of days now..

BTS for O'live interview

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=715565539

Guest princessK

Oh my, I'm loving the Gucci bag. *wonder if it's still available... :D *

I love all his items, except the cigarette... :P And the YEPP starts to look even better and better... :D

Totally agree ! Love the bag! Prefer Gucci to other brands!

Guest newlili

Nooooo Tofu ... please don't take the Boxers out of sukkie's bag . Those items will definitely remind us Eels Geun Sukkie's boxer size is Medium not S :D :D

Guest jaimejgs

I was at his fanmeeting, and no, I think the Chinese fans added the undies, and necklace. It wasn't shown and pretty much what was on the video was what we saw.

Guest neogogochan

wow! so happy! Thanks for all the great pics, links, translations, information and vids, guys! soya, xjl, shiro, karren, JKSbyul (i hope i didn't leave out some 1?) You're rockstars and awesome eels! Keep up the good work!

@tofu: congrats on becoming official! So happy for you! \(^______^)/

Been reading evrything and i think I'm getting YEPP tempted too! And I agree the bag is hot! But i think Sukkie would make a very good used car sales man (from his interview)! I would go and buy one of his cars everyday just for his smiles !! :P

As for the pink underwear...*faints**gets up**faints again** weakly*: I'm with JKSbyul. Pls keep it for our imaginations sake!

Guest newlili

Talking about what's inside Geun Sukkie's bag, these were items in his bag when he went to school :

there was a mirror he bought it from Japan :P

7e113aa86297b695cb130cb9.jpg

Sukkie with his bag and with the interviewer at his school:

03-3.jpg

@kst

tofu no no no no need to take out la so that i can imagine ma hahaha just joking

thanks for the the vid link i m downloadg it.....

now i have alot of vids of jks in my computer. most are his lol just cant stop downloading the vids when i see it is him hahaha

THANK YOU daily_tofu for the pink underwear HAHAHAAHA...but its a couple thingy???...i wonder.....

btw for all Malaysian eels out there...we've set up a community in LJ so pls do check it out!!! hehe...

Malaysian Cri_J

Guest daily_tofu

I was at his fanmeeting, and no, I think the Chinese fans added the undies, and necklace. It wasn't shown and pretty much what was on the video was what we saw.

jamiejgs, you were at the Japan FM? wow.. tell me how was it? or did you already tell us in this forum (in the previous pages) and i haven't read it? :P

yeah you're right.. i think the chinese fans added the undies and the necklace.. i'm just afraid of misleading people..

According to baidu, the CK trunk are couple thingy.. but it could be that they come in man's style and women's :P

oh my.. this is funny.. someone just posted the pic I compiled from baidu in baidu.. :D ..

Guest miniejungle

woah the thread is alive today :) love it!

tofu... thanks for fulfilling my request of getting the gucci bag posted! now i'm tempted!!!! :) gosh, too much to spend this month, not good at all!!

i see Burberry perfume. our boy likes Burberry noh? i wonder if he endorses the brand.. personally i think men look good wearing Burberry - classy yet morden and minimalistic. My taste!!!! :wub:

xkiku... if they really sell one VIP ticket per person then i'll be doomed... :( :( :( how to buy????

creamer mama, becoming full member doesn't help with the ticketing. someone has to go down and buy, and according to the speculation/insider information each person can only get 1 VIP ticket. :( :( :( i'm so sad now. no way i can fly back to S'pore just to queue for ticket... Mother Superior, what can I do???? :(

Guest daily_tofu

woah the thread is alive today :) love it!

tofu... thanks for fulfilling my request of getting the gucci bag posted! now i'm tempted!!!! :) gosh, too much to spend this month, not good at all!!

miniejungle.. shiro has checked it out.. sold out :P

Guest miniejungle

^^what??? sold out??? where??? how can that be???? :( have you gals checked eBay?

oh yah, forgot... tofu, congrats on being full member! you feel much closer to him, don't you? i love it when i'm able to log into his messages and leave notes for him (not sure he reads it or not but i give him the benefit of the doubt that he would scan through the fans' notes every now and then...

shiro, i cant seem to turn on the clip. not sure why... :(

Guest Changmi406

somebody help me please....

How can i be a full member? and

How much is bank wiring fees from Indo to Korea?

Thank you so much...... :)

somebody help me please....

How can i be a full member? and

How much is bank wiring fees from Indo to Korea?

Thank you so much...... :)

You need to go to his website (http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr), click on join. Fill in all the data needed (the top part), the bottom part with different color is optional. Then, go to notice section, go to page 4-5. There's the instruction on where to send the money (40,000won... about Rp. 400,000). After you send the money, then send an email to the email address provided in the notice, along with all the requested data.

I checked before, and it seems the wire transfer from Indo to Korea is insane... :P I think from several banks I asked, it's between US$25-30. What you want to do is probably gather several people who want to become members too and share the transfer fee.

miniejungle: haven't checked ebay yet. I checked Gucci website, and it's not available anymore... :mellow: Maybe have to visit the mall one of these days, and show the pic to the sales person... :lol:

As for the clip, I'll see if there's any youtube version uploaded already... :)

Guest karrenstar

To all Jang Geun Suk fans(especially Chinese fans). Here is an important message:

This afternoon, a Taiwanese fan posted something about Taiwan being a country independent of Chinese government's rule. (for those who don't know, there's been a very long political issue between Taiwan and China. Some Taiwanese wants to proclaim Taiwan as an individual country, and there are a lot of conflicts arising from this)

In response to her message, Sukkie/TreeJ staff posted the following:

"hina.Its not a country.

This is very important to every chinese.

we all love you but we all love our country.

As we all know seoul is the capital of Korea.You should know Taiwan is a province of China.

Maybe you dont know this before.Thats OK.

We can tell you about this.

And if you respected us.

we will still love you."

A few moments after this, TreeJ and Jang Geun Suk realized the mistake and quickly apologized. They now hope that Chinese fans can understand that it was purely a misunderstanding. Please do not hate him for what he misunderstood.

Credit: Tieba

Guest Changmi406

I checked before, and it seems the wire transfer from Indo to Korea is insane... :P I think from several banks I asked, it's between US$25-30. What you want to do is probably gather several people who want to become members too and share the transfer fee.

miniejungle: haven't checked ebay yet. I checked Gucci website, and it's not available anymore... :mellow: Maybe have to visit the mall one of these days, and show the pic to the sales person... :lol:

As for the clip, I'll see if there's any youtube version uploaded already... :)

Guest miniejungle

To all Jang Geun Suk fans(especially Chinese fans). Here is an important message:

This afternoon, a Taiwanese fan posted something about Taiwan being a country independent of Chinese government's rule. (for those who don't know, there's been a very long political issue between Taiwan and China. Some Taiwanese wants to proclaim Taiwan as an individual country, and there are a lot of conflicts arising from this)

In response to her message, Sukkie/TreeJ staff posted the following:

"hina.Its not a country.

This is very important to every chinese.

we all love you but we all love our country.

As we all know seoul is the capital of Korea.You should know Taiwan is a province of China.

Maybe you dont know this before.Thats OK.

We can tell you about this.

And if you respected us.

we will still love you."

A few moments after this, TreeJ and Jang Geun Suk realized the mistake and quickly apologized. They now hope that Chinese fans can understand that it was purely a misunderstanding. Please do not hate him for what he misunderstood.

Credit: Tieba

gosh, i would not dare to tread the water this way... involving into political battles is not a wise move. Tree J should not be posting things like this. I hope the post doesn't create an uproar to Taiwanese fans... hope the FMs will still go through for China and Taiwan (the biggest markets outside Korea)... it's getting more and more complicated now, gosh!

thanks Karen for posting this.

shiro, gucci's website doesn't carry past season goods - this bag might be an older version that's why it's not there. i think the one way we can get is from eBay but i don't trust eBay sellers at all... bags especially. the fakes are everywhere.

Guest newlili

OMG .... after reading the post of Karren, I'm really worried :o What's on earth Sukkie doing ???

I hope his upcoming FM in Taiwan won't be affected by this :o

I heard some of his classmates at school said that he often liked to debate political matters of North and South korea in classes; but Sukkiea ah , please don't get into that political stuffs from abroad :ph34r: