Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest patrishuhjoyce

to all the FILIPINO EELS who plan on attending GEUNSUKPH's FIRST GATHERING, please read:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF GEUNSUKPhilippines REGARDING THE EVENT ON FEBRUARY 27, 2010

Recently, GEUNSUKPH staff have been receiving a lot of queries about the GEUNSUKPH event on the 27th, to avoid confusion, here is our official statement clarifying the details of the event.

Firstly, the GEUNSUKPH's event on the 27th, is it's first GATHERING. It is NOT a FAN MEETING OF JANG GEUNSUK. Which means, JANG GEUNSUK WILL NOT be appearing or coming to the Philippines on FEBRUARY 27, 2010.

Second, about JANG GEUNSUK coming to the Philippines, OFFICIAL STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED CONFIRMING HIS VISIT. BUT we (GEUNSUKPH) will INFORM YOU if an official statement has been released.

Lastly, GEUNSUKPH's GATHERING on the 27th, is OPEN TO EVERYONE, whether you are a member of GEUNSUKPH or not. For details on the GATHERING, visit the following sites:

http://geunsukph.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jang-Geun-Su...30522035?ref=ts

http://twitter.com/geunsukph

http://geunsukph.multiply.com

thank you.

GEUNSUKPhilippines

http://geunsukph.com

Guest miniejungle

daily_tofu... YB dcut is really keepsake materials, you cannot pass neh!!! :) i thought you would have ordered it long time ago just like us who could not resist the power of ANJELL, hahah! I got really excited to think it's gonna reach me by next week since they send it via EMS.. - gosh this is by far the most expensive set i bought (i was contemplating buying Goong dcut but missed the bus and now yesasia selling too expensively so i'm still contemplating, arghhh... )

xkiku, i hope it's the same one... if you want to make sure, check with Cecilia, she's the best person to answer this question..

Guest daily_tofu

daily_tofu... YB dcut is really keepsake materials, you cannot pass neh!!! :) i thought you would have ordered it long time ago just like us who could not resist the power of ANJELL, hahah! I got really excited to think it's gonna reach me by next week since they send it via EMS.. - gosh this is by far the most expensive set i bought (i was contemplating buying Goong dcut but missed the bus and now yesasia selling too expensively so i'm still contemplating, arghhh... )

xkiku, i hope it's the same one... if you want to make sure, check with Cecilia, she's the best person to answer this question..

haha miniejungle.. i kinda surprised myself actually considering that I always collect the original.. even double sometimes.. and I was restraining myself with all my will power because I'd like to save it for the FM.

i hope it's the same one.. but i think i read somewhere in JKS web that there are only 2 places to buy the goodies: dvdheaven and innolife. it does say limited edition.

the dvd will be shipped out after Feb 22.

Guest jaimejgs

haha miniejungle.. i kinda surprised myself actually considering that I always collect the original.. even double sometimes.. and I was restraining myself with all my will power because I'd like to save it for the FM.

i hope it's the same one.. but i think i read somewhere in JKS web that there are only 2 places to buy the goodies: dvdheaven and innolife. it does say limited edition.

the dvd will be shipped out after Feb 22.

Completely understand you. And like Hannah said, this is a YB keepsake. I'm glad dvdheaven is selling it albeit the steep price because it's giving you and other people the chance to get it.

I can't wait for mine and drool over some Keun Suk and Shin Hye moments!!

Innolife is releasing ours on the 19th, this Friday!! I can't wait! I hope I get either Keun Suk's autograph or Shin Hye's autograph on my version!!

Good luck everyone!

I wonder what Keun Suk did for Valentine's Day.

Eels, any ideas? kekeke

thanks for all that translation. Im not an official yet..still waiting, patiently. :huh: However did he post a pic of his fridge really and can u share the pic..or no? lol..thanks ahead.

Yes, there are pictures .. his kitchen and gifts received... however, i cannot share it with you since I dont want to get into trouble :D

Actually I ordered mine thru innolife. I just wondering the one which dvdheaven selling issit inclusive or YAB related random item? Because if don't have, it seems like not so worth it. Woo.. 4more days for the DVD to launch..

Happy Chinese New Year To All~

Looking for sg volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2)

3)

Jamie, minie, tofu, I share the same sentiments. The d-cuts r so exp yet I have no regrets abt it. Such a surprise becos I can't imagine myself paying so much for a dvd -.-

minie, by the way there is a special ed goong dvd that's selling in sg. It's super cheap, less that sgd 5, authetic n comes with postcards. Pm me if you want more details k.

Guest daily_tofu

Actually I ordered mine thru innolife. I just wondering the one which dvdheaven selling issit inclusive or YAB related random item? Because if don't have, it seems like not so worth it. Woo.. 4more days for the DVD to launch..

hiks xkiku.. if innolife still sells the dvd, i'll buy it.. problem is I dont have any choice. all i got is 2 posters.. hiks.. but it's ok :)

ohya will update you on the queuing.

Guest midnight_girl

daily_tofu, ure lucky for finally deciding to give in.. I am still DEEPLY contemplating as I have so much expenses.. a friend of mine bought hers, as well, jst the other day, and we’ll probably be doing a ‘special screening’ amongst our friends, popcorns and sodas around, lol!

aili81, did you order thru minamdvd.. I think you shldnt regret.. they are giving out more freebies I believe.. Maybe DVD Heaven jst got more requests for pre-orders so they opened it ~

*really tempting*

I hope someone wld take pics of the stuff once they get it.. am so excited for everyone ~

And yes, I hope it would be ONE and THE SAME.. wld anyone know who’s releasing it? Shld be SBS too right? If so, then it must be the same.. only difference would be the freebies.. its not as if one is Korean version and the other is Japanese version.. if that’s the case, then there must be differences, but its NOT..

SoyaBeans, what nice YT links to start off my day ~ tralalalala~

Cecilia.. I agree.. and well, he wants us to get high too.. but really he’s adorable.. feels like chatting with a dorky little brother, haha! He makes the fans feel comfy.. and makes the paying members feel their money’s worth, I suppose ^^

Sisters from SG, still wishing everyone the best ~ FIGHTING! I hope the weather will be nice too on the day of the ticket sales.. any idea by this time, how much the fees would be? Aiyo, if I cld only help ~ ^^

Guest miniejungle

anneyong eels... :)

Completely understand you. And like Hannah said, this is a YB keepsake. I'm glad dvdheaven is selling it albeit the steep price because it's giving you and other people the chance to get it.

I can't wait for mine and drool over some Keun Suk and Shin Hye moments!!

Innolife is releasing ours on the 19th, this Friday!! I can't wait! I hope I get either Keun Suk's autograph or Shin Hye's autograph on my version!!

Good luck everyone!

I wonder what Keun Suk did for Valentine's Day.

Eels, any ideas? kekeke

Mee... you remind me of the surprise goodies awaiting us :lol: i do hope to have something of the couple (i will not complain either if it's Hongki materials... but if it's Yong Hwa I would pass it on to those who want it more than i do, :ph34r: do you think the parcel will reach us by next week??? :unsure:

Jamie, minie, tofu, I share the same sentiments. The d-cuts r so exp yet I have no regrets abt it. Such a surprise becos I can't imagine myself paying so much for a dvd -.-

minie, by the way there is a special ed goong dvd that's selling in sg. It's super cheap, less that sgd 5, authetic n comes with postcards. Pm me if you want more details k.

really blyssxoxo??? is that a dcut version? i want the dcut one.. if it is i'll buy it :D could you please let me know?

welcome back Cecilia.. :) our boy is very cute yah? can feel his mood when you read his messages...:wub: i thought he posted new ones when i read your posts...

I have a suggestion, mayb we can swop the d-cuts goodies if it's not those we want

Our dear jks always sound super cute in his msgs! No regrets joining his fan club.

minie, I'm afraid it's only a special ed dvd that contains a special interview show, ng cuts and a short clip prepared by ji hun for the princess. Can't rem how to spell her name. I had a good laugh watching it.

cecilia, take care n relax urself durin the break ya!

Guest LayHTK18

JKS's official website is http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/.

membership is valid for 1 calendar year. it means if u paid this year, it will be valid until Dec 31 & u can renew the membership @ the beginning of each new year.

hwr, for ROE, you've to check w/ yr local bank by comparing between USD & KRW.

hope this wud help.

thanks for the help.. but there's a pop-up when i was trying to join. i cant understand it.

Vote for Sukkie! It's for ads of Maxim. Just choose no 16, and click on the 투표하기 button.

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php

BTW, check this out. I want it!! If only the price is not that steep... :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jang-Geun-Keun-Suk-You...=item5639c261d6

LayHTK18, did you use Internet Explorer? The website doesn't work well with other browsers.

miniejungle: me too! I hope I will get something related to Tae Kyung or the couple. EMS is pretty fast, so it should reach us within the next week. I'm excited just thinking about it... :lol:

Welcome back, Cecilia. That's such an inhumane working hours... :P And yet you're still on top of things in regards of the YB dcut DVD. Can't say thank you enough... ^^ I hope you'll get to enjoy yourself on your day off... :D

Guest Bloomflowers123

Hi all!

I'm planning to buy Jgs and YB merchandise at DVDHeaven.

However, I need some help about DVDHeaven Shipping options!!!

Can anyone tell me what is Small Packet (Air) ?

& anyone of you choose this shipping method before?

thankyou very much if you could help me.

Guest daily_tofu

Hi all!

I'm planning to buy Jgs and YB merchandise at DVDHeaven.

However, I need some help about DVDHeaven Shipping options!!!

Can anyone tell me what is Small Packet (Air) ?

& anyone of you choose this shipping method before?

thankyou very much if you could help me.

we chose small packet (air). although it says 2 weeks, shiro said your order will reach you less than that. she received her package in 5 days.

Guest miniejungle

^^bloomflowers123, Small Packet Air is the cheapest charge on dvdheaven but it worked fine for me. I used that and got the goods in less than 1 week - they said it would be up to 15 working days right - so it's a good choice... unless you want to pay for the more expensive categories..