Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

by the way how can you join on sukkies official site..., when i tried to do it, it won't respong... :(

What browser do you use? You have to use Internet Explorer to access the site. Just go to the official website, click on join, fill in the required fields and you should have access to some parts of the website.

Guest twing_003

What browser do you use? You have to use Internet Explorer to access the site. Just go to the official website, click on join, fill in the required fields and you should have access to some parts of the website.

thank you for the help.. i'm officially a member now but it seems that some parts can't be accessed eh?.. everytime i go to schedules or messages sukkie, a pop-up in korean will come up and i don't understand korean..hhehehe...

but i'm already contented with that... is it also the same as joining eels? or do i have to go to another website to join Eels??hehehehe

thank you for the help.. i'm officially a member now but it seems that some parts can't be accessed eh?.. everytime i go to schedules or messages sukkie, a pop-up in korean will come up and i don't understand korean..hhehehe...

but i'm already contented with that... is it also the same as joining eels? or do i have to go to another website to join Eels??hehehehe

Glad I could help... :D

Some parts of the website are only accessible for full members, like schedule, from Keun-suk and data areas. To become a full member, there's a member annual fee of 40,000won (about US$40) that you have to wire transfer to Korea.

Guest midnight_girl

Sears and Veevee, thanks for your generosity in sharing the translation of his most recent entry online ~

Sukkie oppa is really adorable as a kid... he's jst like playing with us all... so cute posting abt the gifts, getting all excited abt it ~

karrenstar and daily_tofu, thanks for the YT links... Annyeong.. Nuna! *screams* LOL!

Everyone, how's V-day and CNY eh? I hope you all had fun ~

Seems like our oppa is enjoing his celebration as well.. I wish we wld see more entries and pics maybe, soon ~

Shiro401, kekekekeke.. ur avatar made me smile ~ teehee!

Here is another translation of JKS messages [2/13] done by Ks-Holic from Korean - English.

Message 1 (2:20am): Ah it`s fan-spanking-tastic!!!

Ah.. it`s fascinating!!!

Jolly fascinating!!!

Ah~!~!~!~! Jo-ah(I like it) Jo-ah Jo-ah~!~!~!~!

Ah~~ I`d like to go out for filming!!!!

Hurray Cri !!

[COMMENTS]

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:33:00]

I`ve got this Camera as a gift from u guys!!!!!!!! I`m gonna enjoy taking filming & editing classes with this brand new spanking camera..

Fan-freakin-tastic! Yippee!!!!!

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:38:00]

Yay

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:41:00]

tee-hee teehee teehee (btw) Kimchi* was salty ㅠ_ㅠ

* Kimchi(fermented cabbage with hot pepper, salt, garlic, etc etc) is one of the staple Korean traditional side dishes

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:44:00]

One of you eels sent me this Kimchi but it was a bit salty ㅠ..

I`m in the middle of assembling the camera...

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:46:00]

I`ve put the organic ogaphi* extracted water in the fridge

heehaw heehaw..

* Ogaphi is the peel part of O-gal-phi tree (well known for detoxification & anticancer function)

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:49:00]

U know this camera.. it`s different from normal digital cameras..

There`re much more complicated functions beyond just taking a shot..

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:53:00]

Waaaiiiitttt aaa seeec ㅡㅡ

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:54:00]

ka... ka(tee-hee).... I like Jang-eo(eel)s.........

Message 2 (3:00am): Huh-huh

I don`t normally show around my gifts received from u guys

Yet.. I decided to show you this as u guys wanted it soooooo much~~

My Jang-eos!

This is Fan-Spanking-Tastic Cri!!!

I`d like show you the inside of the fridge as well but.. I won`t...

Olé~!

Thank you Cri-J!

[COMMENTS]

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 3:04:00]

I`m gonna take this part-time job with VJ Commando* ke ke ke ke

* VJ Commando: One of Korean current affairs Programs - I guess he just made a joke.. he seems to have wanted to show us how much he was excited about this gift then.

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 3:06:00]

Actually.. the camera was already fully assembled and I just got rid of the LCD layer from it. ㅡ

My bro Hung-ro* went back his hometown and I will not be able to tease him tomorrow.. I`m gonna explore the camera more.. Byeeeee Cri!!!!

* Mr Hung-ro: I guess he is one of Jang`s close managers

Messsage 3 (3:18am): Didn`t leave yet :P

This is my fridge... FYI, it is just about to burst..( bang!)

I`ve already had some of the food that u sent.

It is thus the fridge that my precious treasure-house is at the moment Cri!

If I open the fridge and show you inside of it, my mom will kill me.. -_-

I`ll help mom prepare for the Lunar New Year table from tomorrow Cri!!!

I`m really going! ki ki.. Byeeee Cri!!

Guest miniejungle

thank you ks-holic for the translation! i'm glad he/she spent time helping us international fans to understand what sukkie posted. ks-holic, you are a gem for international fans!!! :wub:

but i have to take my hats off to Korean Eels... see how expensive their pressies to Sukkie? it's amazing yah? (but again we already saw it during YB time... how they prepared pressies for the WHOLE crew). I wish i could be part of them!

sears and veevee, thanks for posting the translation here and at your blog! :)

Guest LayHTK18

Sukkie! I reaaly want be an official eels!

Where do i go and what should i do? Thank u!

Is there anyone home? :D

Anyway hope u guys reply back

Guest miniejungle

^^hi LayHYK18, you can become an official member by joining the fanclub and make payment of $40,000won to Tree J company.

The post of how to join was in the thread but you need to back log. it's quite simple to follow. good luck!

Here is another translation of JKS messages [2/13] done by Ks-Holic from Korean - English.

Message 1 (2:20am): Ah it`s fan-spanking-tastic!!!

Ah.. it`s fascinating!!!

Jolly fascinating!!!

Ah~!~!~!~! Jo-ah(I like it) Jo-ah Jo-ah~!~!~!~!

Ah~~ I`d like to go out for filming!!!!

Hurray Cri !!

[COMMENTS]

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:33:00]

I`ve got this Camera as a gift from u guys!!!!!!!! I`m gonna enjoy taking filming & editing classes with this brand new spanking camera..

Fan-freakin-tastic! Yippee!!!!!

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:38:00]

Yay

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:41:00]

tee-hee teehee teehee (btw) Kimchi* was salty ㅠ_ㅠ

* Kimchi(fermented cabbage with hot pepper, salt, garlic, etc etc) is one of the staple Korean traditional side dishes

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:44:00]

One of you eels sent me this Kimchi but it was a bit salty ㅠ..

I`m in the middle of assembling the camera...

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:46:00]

I`ve put the organic ogaphi* extracted water in the fridge

heehaw heehaw..

* Ogaphi is the peel part of O-gal-phi tree (well known for detoxification & anticancer function)

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:49:00]

U know this camera.. it`s different from normal digital cameras..

There`re much more complicated functions beyond just taking a shot..

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:53:00]

Waaaiiiitttt aaa seeec ㅡㅡ

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 2:54:00]

ka... ka(tee-hee).... I like Jang-eo(eel)s.........

Message 2 (3:00am): Huh-huh

I don`t normally show around my gifts received from u guys

Yet.. I decided to show you this as u guys wanted it soooooo much~~

My Jang-eos!

This is Fan-Spanking-Tastic Cri!!!

I`d like show you the inside of the fridge as well but.. I won`t...

Olé~!

Thank you Cri-J!

[COMMENTS]

psycho_j [2010-02-13 am 3:04:00]

I`m gonna take this part-time job with VJ Commando* ke ke ke ke

* VJ Commando: One of Korean current affairs Programs - I guess he just made a joke.. he seems to have wanted to show us how much he was excited about this gift then.

Actually.. the camera was already fully assembled and I just got rid of the LCD layer from it. ㅡ

My bro Hung-ro* went back his hometown and I will not be able to tease him tomorrow.. I`m gonna explore the camera more.. Byeeeee Cri!!!!

* Mr Hung-ro: I guess he is one of Jang`s close managers

Messsage 3 (3:18am): Didn`t leave yet :P

This is my fridge... FYI, it is just about to burst..( bang!)

I`ve already had some of the food that u sent.

It is thus the fridge that my precious treasure-house is at the moment Cri!

If I open the fridge and show you inside of it, my mom will kill me.. -_-

I`ll help mom prepare for the Lunar New Year table from tomorrow Cri!!!

I`m really going! ki ki.. Byeeee Cri!!

thanks for all that translation. Im not an official yet..still waiting, patiently. :huh: However did he post a pic of his fridge really and can u share the pic..or no? lol..thanks ahead.

Guest LayHTK18

^^hi LayHYK18, you can become an official member by joining the fanclub and make payment of $40,000won to Tree J company.

The post of how to join was in the thread but you need to back log. it's quite simple to follow. good luck!

ok ok. thanks a million. :) but what is the website tho?? oh shoot that's 40 usd? right? wow, is that forever? or a monthly basis?

Guest SoyaBeans

ok ok. thanks a million. :) but what is the website tho?? oh shoot that's 40 usd? right? wow, is that forever? or a monthly basis?

JKS's official website is http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/.

membership is valid for 1 calendar year. it means if u paid this year, it will be valid until Dec 31 & u can renew the membership @ the beginning of each new year.

hwr, for ROE, you've to check w/ yr local bank by comparing between USD & KRW.

hope this wud help.

Guest daily_tofu

The deed is done. I finally gave in.

Went to dvdheaven and ordered a set of the Director's cut YB dvd haha.. oh well..

*free fallin' mode* ON

There goes USD150 flying out of my pocket... :lol: *sigh*

hmm.. wonder when my JKS membership will be approved.

Went to dvdheaven and ordered a set of the Director's cut YB dvd haha.. oh well..

*free fallin' mode* ON

Hahahahaha... after going back and forth for so long, you finally took the plunge... :lol: Now, doesn't it make you feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest? (although the said weight fell into your purse... :lol: ) Should have made a decision faster, tofu, like during the time we were chattering nonstop about pre-ordering it... :P

Your membership should go through one of these days. They don't send any email confirming anything, so just go to the official website everyday and try to access the schedule area. If you are able to see it, then welcome to Cri-J... :D :D

@kay35: he did share a pic of his fridge (and kitchen), but not the inside of the fridge. If you look around baidu, you could actually see the pic posted there... :D

Guest xjl_linda

*free fallin' mode* ON

:lol: *High five to shiro first, we did it....kekekeke* Can't help it right, tofu? Yeah you should follow us earlier to get the pre-order one which was cheaper :P Are you sure you don't want to follow us with the others? *evil smile :P*

About the full membership, keep trying like shiro said. Goodluck ;)

Guest daily_tofu

is the dvdheaven director-cut limited one?

Yes, xkiku. It's the limited edition. The only official web to release director's cut. Sort of regret didn't order the first one.. It's cheaper and they give out a lot of free merchandise along with the dvd.

The previous release was only usd 120. This one costs me usd 140 + shipping + poster. Shipping is slightly cheaper to Singapore.

Want to follow my footstep? Haha..

here's the link http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_d...h.php?idx=28908

Guest daily_tofu

Hahahahaha... after going back and forth for so long, you finally took the plunge... :lol: Now, doesn't it make you feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest? (although the said weight fell into your purse... :lol: ) Should have made a decision faster, tofu, like during the time we were chattering nonstop about pre-ordering it... :P

Well in my defense I didn't have a clue what you guys were talking about.. haha.. Yes yes.. lifted off my chest.. fall into my credit card.. it's very very heavy now.. LOL