Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

@Mz_Hyunki, i agree with jaimejgs, the first set is definitely quite recent...

thanks robyn for posting the actual photo...

gosh, his eyes are just so smexy....loving the different lids...kinda reminds me of joojihun...

:blush: :blush: :blush:

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL JANGEONS!!!

Guest midnight_girl

shiro401, thanks for making us understand his most recent msg..

Mz_Hyunki, that pic of him with a friend who graduated.. since he had those sideburns there.. maybe it was around Beethoven Virus shoot? Did he ever grow his hair that long then? When is graduation time in Seoul? Maybe it was recent bec of the long hair.. and he looks tooo thin ^^

But so nice of him to be so loyal to his friends ~

Ooooh, thanks for sharing the link.. I hope he wins soon.. we will share that in our forum too ^^

Btw, I will jst repeat my question from last night.. Wld anyone knows if EVERYTHING in the limited edition DVD is subbed?It will be close to 22nd and a friend needs to decide on whether to buy the DVD or not (money matters to her nowadays , but she really wants to be guided.. )

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!!

Guest tuchee11

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv354/d...3d082025cca.jpg

these set of pics are actually quite old... I think this was around early 2009 before YB... He attended a friend's graduation... I used to see him with this group of friends in some pics.. and also from a vid... I think it was something like "The everyday life of JGS"?? I forgot the title :lol: But yeah... they used to hang out a lot...

Credit to VeeVee for the translation of sukkie's 3 messages [2/13]

I translated from baidu. Sukkie left 3 messages on the official site today.

Our Sukkie is in a happy mood today! Whee^^

Please Do Not repost Without Proper Credit.

Message 1:

Happy neh~

Ah!!I'm dying of happiness!

Totally happy!!!

Ah~!~!~!Like it like it like it~!~!~!

Ah~~~I wanna take a picture so much!!!

Woohoo cri~

Message 2:

Hehe!!

Usually I won't display the presents that I've received

But to fulfil everybody's curiosity today

I will still show eveybody~~

Eels!!

Really happy cri!!!!

I wanted to show whats inside the fridge as well,

But I held back the urge..

Woohoo~!

Cri J! Thank U!

Message 3:

I haven't left yet~kekekeke

The fridge of our house...

Looks like its about to burst open anytime (Poong!)

Inside it is stuffed with a lot of things to eat,

this is my treasure chest cri

If I opened it and took a picture,

Mom won't let me off..

Tomorrow going to pray with Mom cri!!!

(pray in this context is to pray to ancestors as it is the tradition for koreans to pray to their ancestors during the lunar new year)

I'm really leaving now!Hehe!

Bye Cri...

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv354/d...3d082025cca.jpg

these set of pics are actually quite old... I think this was around early 2009 before YB... He attended a friend's graduation... I used to see him with this group of friends in some pics.. and also from a vid... I think it was something like "The everyday life of JGS"?? I forgot the title :lol: But yeah... they used to hang out a lot...

awww.. I wan see the clip... Any idea where to find it?

Guest jaimejgs

sears thanks for reposting the translation of Keun Suk's messages.

Gosh, he sounds super cute!!

ahahaha, the food must be from eels then?

how cute is that! Must be the response from his message that fans didn't bring him food to eat.

Thanks for sharing this!

sears thanks for reposting the translation of Keun Suk's messages.

Gosh, he sounds super cute!!

ahahaha, the food must be from eels then?

how cute is that! Must be the response from his message that fans didn't bring him food to eat.

Thanks for sharing this!

Welcome!!! Since VeeVeeBoo is so busy with the CNY celebrations...she asked me to post it here and share it with you guys.

Thanks again sis for the trans :D

Guest kittiwan

@crazy_guava Nice to meet you too :D Me too! I can't stop screaming even now. :P By the way, was yours signed with a silver marker? ( ...just wanted to compare). Unfortunately, i won't be able to go to his FM because of the schedule. But if he does decide on Thailand or Philippines after May..maybe..it depends....

Didn't he get almost close to a whole cow in terms of beef parts from his Korean "Freshmarket Eels" FC? Ah! Keunsuk oppa! Please don't post too much about food...because of one of your recent posts...I had Korean beef ribs and black rice for dinner yesterday^^ ... can't eat an entire cow...or can i? B)

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

Guest daily_tofu

Here is an excerpt from MBC Quiz To Change The World that Jung Young Hwa filmed on February 4. He connects Jang Geun Suk during the quiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bCtOQnEsg

credit: janggeunsuk.net

oooh.. that voice of his... *sigh*

thanks for sharing :D :blush:

here's a link of yepp ads bts, get your hankie ready gals..

http://blog.naver.com/dammy24?Redirect=Log...73332&vid=0

credit: baidu

oh and Happy New Year, Sukkie and everyone here! :D

Guest ednacutie

oooooooooh! thanks sears for posting the translated message here..sukkie is just too CUTE! i can imagine him itching to take a pic of his frig so that he can show it to us..but mommy is watching..kekeke! just like a little kid! :lol:

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!

Thanks for the clip, karrenstar... :D

This is the one when he said he was surprised to see the change in Yong Hwa right? when he said it's a different persona from the one acting in YB? And I second tofu... I just love his voice. :D

And thanks for the link too, tofu... what a wonderful valentine gift. He looked soooo adorable that I couldn't stop rewatching the clip... :lol::wub: btw, you have become such a fount of information nowadays... :lol: not that I'm complaining. It's nice (and mind boggling) to finally see that side of you again... :lol:

For more Samsung YEPP, there's the link in the clip tofu reposted...

http://blog.naver.com/dammy24/130080473332

And happy lunar new year, Sukkie and jangeos... and happy valentine too!! :w00t:

Guest miniejungle

:) first post of the new year for me is for my baby boy!!! Happy Lunar New Year and Happy Valentine, everyone!!! :)

on this day i really love to watch this clip again.. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecIBA6nrc_8&NR=1

Credit to VeeVee for the translation of sukkie's 3 messages [2/13]

I translated from baidu. Sukkie left 3 messages on the official site today.

Our Sukkie is in a happy mood today! Whee^^

thank you sears and veevee for the translation! :) he's so adorable! :) Lunar New Year is important for Koreans so it's surely a happy occassion for Sukkie and family too!

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Here is an excerpt from MBC Quiz To Change The World that Jung Young Hwa filmed on February 4. He connects Jang Geun Suk during the quiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bCtOQnEsg

credit: janggeunsuk.net

thanks Karren :D love his voice!!! *melted* hope SHINESub team will sub this clip too? :D gosh, think abt it, we shd get a SukkiSub team noh? :) he has so many clips not subbed yet..

http://blog.naver.com/dammy24?Redirect=Log...73332&vid=0

credit: baidu

oh and Happy New Year, Sukkie and everyone here! :D

daily_tofu, thanks for the clip! :) he's really really cute there!! im drooling all over the place!! hahahah...

It's PSYCHO_J but he never wrote in english, only one with chinese character saying xie xie cri~! (thank you cri~!) ^_^

I see. So PSYCHO_J is written in Korean instead?

---

Thanks VeeVee and sears for providing the translating! *hugz*

Have a great year ahead everyone! ;)

Guest poorocker

Wish everyone a happy Tiger year and Happy Valentine's Day. Really appreciate everyone's contribution to share love for KeunSuk! Cheers!

Guest somuchinluv01

HAPPY LUNAR new YEAR AND VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

Thanks a bunch for the updates of our sukkie!

He is cute indeed!

Wondering if he have a date after praying :lol:

sears.. thanks a bunch for Sukkie's latest message..

reading his entry makes me smile so mad..and i can freakingly imagine what he looks like..

he's soooooo happy, and im so dang curious why..

hope he'll post those pics soon...

karrenstar, thanks for the YT link, first time seeing it..

does anyone know where to find subs or least translate it?? great to know that he's still keeping in touch with this ANJell mems..

daily_tofu, thank you as well for sharing that link.. awwwwwww.. i wanna hug the screen right now.. so adorable!! ♥♥♥

and good thing i really had a hankie with me here.. im drooooooooooooling!! :D

does anyone here knows if he has plans in a drama again or a movie rather??

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, EVERYONE!!!

♥ ♥ ♥