Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest xjl_linda

OMG, I've been looking all over at Yesasia for original Korean version of Doremi but coudn't get one.

Wait... you found the Korean version of doremi? Where? Where?? I've been looking for korean version of his movies, but so far only found Itaewon at dvdasian. And the price is not nice... :lol: I've been looking for Korean version of Happy Life too. Too bad the Korean limited edition one is sold out already at Yesasia... *sigh*

Hi newlili and shiro, you might want to look at this :

http://cgi.ebay.com/DOREMIFASOLASIDO-Jang-...124152001r32431

but I think there aren't any bonuses, the one with the bonuses is the autographed limited edition. For Itaewon, I think it's cheaper at yesasia than dvdasian. Yupe, I coudn't find Happy Life Korean version anywhere either, too bad. At ebay it's a thailand version.

Omo omo...Keun-Suk is writing messages again....I'm so exciting now cri, eventhough I can't understand what he said :lol:

Well he wrote 3 new messages : 1) just telling he's so exciting, something about photography but I'm not too sure, still need a decent translation :P 2) pic of a profesional recording camera and accessories with their box 3) he was showing us his fridge at home with pic

Thanks!!! I'll order it NOW!!! I've send them email regarding the subtitles TWICE but no reply from them yet. But since u mention that it has eng sub..I'll just order now b4 it's gone again...thanks for the infor again!!!

hahahaha..I emailed them too about the subs but I dont think they know that information yet. I havent gotten a reply. Hopefully soon.

140USD whooaaaa! I must really love him much cus I dont usually spend that much on a drama. But yah!! :D

@shiro401 Wow, that was quick then. I cant believe they sold out on that. =(

haven't said my congrats to all those who are now an Officially member of Keunsuk's FC!! woot!!

@edna.. yup it's me.. *winks*

im seeing so many familiar faces in here.. Rgal!! *screams*

just watched Doremi again last night and this guy really is amazzzzzzzzing!! i cried a lot again last night.. along with my sister, haha!!

wondering what Sukkie has in store for us in the upcoming FM's.. still can't get over Heartbeat and It's Raining perf during his Seoul fanmeet.. :D

Guest ednacutie

@aindy: *waves* *winks*..kekek! i totally agree with you..sukkie is just AWESOME! cried buckets when i watched Doremi..and just thinking bout my fave scenes makes me go @___________@! :lol:

Guest vivchai

hahahaha..I emailed them too about the subs but I dont think they know that information yet. I havent gotten a reply. Hopefully soon.

140USD whooaaaa! I must really love him much cus I dont usually spend that much on a drama. But yah!! :D

I've ordered last nite!!! LOL! They still have not get back to me regarding the Sub..I've send them 2 emails with diff email add! LOL! But I can't wait. I got the hoodie too! I hope I'll get it b4 I go to my vacation...

Omo omo...Keun-Suk is writing messages again....I'm so exciting now cri, eventhough I can't understand what he said :lol:

Well he wrote 3 new messages : 1) just telling he's so exciting, something about photography but I'm not too sure, still need a decent translation :P 2) pic of a profesional recording camera and accessories with their box 3) he was showing us his fridge at home with pic

Omg... you're still posting this at 1 in the morning??? :lol: I hope your dad didn't catch you. Can't afford to lose points at this point, right? :D

In the first message he said he was so happy, and he like it, like it, like it (don't know what it refers to. The presents?) so he decided to throw eel baits... :lol: I think the camera equipment is a present too? He said something like he shouldn't take pics of the present, but since he was so happy, he decided to share it. He also wanted to share pic of the inside of his fridge, but managed to hold himself back... :lol: In the third post he posted the pic of his kitchen (so neattttt). He said the fridge is so full that it almost burst. He wanted to share pic of the inside, but afraid his mom wouldn't let him off... :lol: Oh, and he said he is going out with his mom today.

Can't wait for a full translation... :D

@shiro401 Wow, that was quick then. I cant believe they sold out on that. =(

I know!! I thought I would have more time to think about it, since it was expensive. But I was so wrong... :lol: I checked it out again several hours afterward, and saw it's sold out at the official website. And my panic mode (fortunately) just took over my whole mind... :lol:

Guest crazy_guava

@crazy_guava

It's a portrait size picture of him in nice, white cardboard frame--it looks more like a painting really!!. He signed his name using silver marker on my copy. The entire thing is enclosed in plastic. It's really very precious :D If you look at the photo closely, you can see the tracks of his tears from his eyes--but it doesn't show when scanned^^ I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it...like, I think I'll have it specially enclosed in glass..dark room without sunlight. Totally worth it! I kept on telling myself "Ipuda" with a silly grin stuck on my face for hours--just staring at it:)

kitiwan,you make me cant breath now...xD I can't wait to get my copy...

And the singapore fan meeting already confirm the date? cause I didnt saw it at fan club...

Guest crazy_guava

Looking for sg volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

Overseas eels

Waiting list

1) miniejungle x2

2) shiro401

3) daily_tofu

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2)

3)

xkiku, I really thank you so much for your helping international eels to get the ticket. Me and others malaysian fans also wish to get the ticket especially the VIP ticket. Now I still waiting for the fan club annouce at notice board, once they annouce then only I'll let you know wheather I will accompany you to queue up together or what.Okay?=D

Guest xjl_linda

Omg... you're still posting this at 1 in the morning??? :lol: I hope your dad didn't catch you. Can't afford to lose points at this point, right? :D

In the first message he said he was so happy, and he like it, like it, like it (don't know what it refers to. The presents?) so he decided to throw eel baits... :lol: I think the camera equipment is a present too? He said something like he shouldn't take pics of the present, but since he was so happy, he decided to share it. He also wanted to share pic of the inside of his fridge, but managed to hold himself back... :lol: In the third post he posted the pic of his kitchen (so neattttt). He said the fridge is so full that it almost burst. He wanted to share pic of the inside, but afraid his mom wouldn't let him off... :lol: Oh, and he said he is going out with his mom today.

Can't wait for a full translation... :D

I know!! I thought I would have more time to think about it, since it was expensive. But I was so wrong... :lol: I checked it out again several hours afterward, and saw it's sold out at the official website. And my panic mode (fortunately) just took over my whole mind... :lol:

Hahaha...yupe you're right, actually while I'm opening Keun-Suk messages, I was so worry if suddenly my dad will catch me still online at 1 am, but so far so good, I'm safe :P Nothing to worry ;)

Yes I can't wait for a full translation either.....I wish I can read hangeol and understand it :( *hahaha....need to take a lesson then :P*

I think it's not just your panic mode took over your control but what it's on the memory card (Sukkie's hot pic) :P

Guest tuchee11

I had to delurk myself because of this...

Geunsukie used to endorse for the clothing brand BSX... I was just watching the new BSX CF with Bigbang and I noticed something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adquzzYfavU...player_embedded

There are BSX posters of Geunsuk on the train... Old photo shoot pics from BSX... If you have seen them, you'll easily notice it ;) I was watching the CF and immediately thought of Geunsuk cuz he used to model for the brand... and then... POOF! He's actually there... only in the posters though :lol:

Anyway, congratulations to those who have finally become a Cri-J official members... Let's enjoy the benefits ;) And a big thanks to xkiku unnie for all the help... Unnie, I'll hug you when I see you! :lol:

Guest kittiwan

@crazy_guava Oh, he is indeed "Breathless" ;) He's so beautiful^^ that I think you'll cry in happiness :D

Sorry, IDK about Singapore FM, I'm from LA.

Guest newlili

Hi newlili and shiro, you might want to look at this :

http://cgi.ebay.com/DOREMIFASOLASIDO-Jang-...124152001r32431

but I think there aren't any bonuses, the one with the bonuses is the autographed limited edition. For Itaewon, I think it's cheaper at yesasia than dvdasian. Yupe, I coudn't find Happy Life Korean version anywhere either, too bad. At ebay it's a thailand version.

Thanks so much Linda for digging out the Doremi link for us . I always prefer the original korean ones because as same as sis Shiro said, the original ones often have more extras . I heard that they included the concert rehearsal in the original korean DVD for Doremi movie :P .

Shiro sis : Yesasia has the Happy life but I think that is the VCD not the original DVD . I'll look for the Happy life on Ebay then .

Congrats to eels who join the full membership of Sukkie official . Since I'm still struggling with a mountain of exams and assignments, it will take me a little while to run back and forth between the banks to become full membership .

So I'll depend on nice eels in here for reading Geun Sukkie's official messages .

Happy Lunar New year to everyone . I wish you all of happiness, success, and luck for 2010 !!!

our JKS is still 3rd on the list!!! Yes! I've been voting ever 5 mins at least! Keep it up everyone!!! :)

OMG!! i have completely forgotten about the poll!! *bangs head*

may i have the link again pls?? thanks a lot!!

Sukkie must win! Sukkie must win!!

A SAFE AND HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE~!!!

Guest crazy_guava

@crazy_guava Oh, he is indeed "Breathless" ;) He's so beautiful^^ that I think you'll cry in happiness :D

Sorry, IDK about Singapore FM, I'm from LA.

@kitiwan: I just received the autograph today...xD I totally can't stop screaming...its so awesome...

actually I tought is photograph book. cause that time when i place order I see there is photograph book.xD

Oh~nice to meet you! Im from Malaysia. are you planning to come to Sukkie FM?

Question: Is there got any translation of keunsuk msg? I saw there got 3 msg from sukkie but i dont understand.

now waiting for KS-Holic to translated it...

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL EELS =D

thanx for all update eels

new's sukie message is cute..thanx shiro

OMG!! i have completely forgotten about the poll!! *bangs head*

may i have the link again pls?? thanks a lot!!

Sukkie must win! Sukkie must win!!

here the link

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...amp;code=201002

hope it helps.he is still in number 3 positions

fighting to vote eels !!

and sharing this...I got the pic..maybe old pics but i just see it now..any idea when the pic was taken ??

f332a34bc60ec3d082025cca.jpg

fb42c695c45e1d6bd1135eca.jpg

cred : baidu

and this

1-5.jpg

cred : dc

and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL EELS too..

thanks a lot for the fast reply Mz_Hyunki and crazy_guava.. will definitely keep on voting!!

come on Eels.. let our favorite guy be on top!!

and thanks for sharing those pics as well.. first time i saw them..

hmmm.. judging on the 2nd pic, looks like PS to me..

maybe the 1st set of pics are recently taken but still unsure.. :D

Guest miniejungle

wow, three new messages from my boy today! :) love it!!! :) his kitchen is so nice and neat hey! :) omanim did a good job :P

Eels, here's wishing you a very happy Lunar New Year! hope to see you all at Sukkie's FM one day!

Guest jaimejgs

and sharing this...I got the pic..maybe old pics but i just see it now..any idea when the pic was taken ? f332a34bc60ec3d082025cca.jpg

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv354/d...d6bd1135eca.jpg

cred : baidu

and this

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv354/duggugs/1-5.jpg

cred : dc

Oh, thanks for sharing these, Mz_Hyunki, the first sets seems recent because he kinda reminds me of when he attended CN Blue's Showcase. The coat looks the same and his hair is long.

*WAVE* Hiii Hannah!!!! Happy CNY!!