Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest crazy_guava

OMG~Now I only know that Autograph Book order from dvdheaven is

- photopaper with Form Board Frame

- it is autograph of Jang Geun Suk (not printed).

- size : 340*465mm

The autograph!!!!!I really can't wait for that....xD

amesy... thanks for the link! the version on yesia doesn't have english sub!!! :( so i won't be able to understand, sob sob!!! :( is the one selling in Malaysia with Eng sub?

yea its with english sub...its pretty affordable too as compared to yesasia...

@shiro, i've been looking for doremi and i cant find it too....every site i went i saw this>>This product is out of print and no longer available from the publisher

i went to his site just now and there's this pop-up...may i know what it says?74895652.jpg

Guest pinoyeels

we would like to invite FILIPINO EELS TO JOIN OUR

FIRST AND ORIGINAL JANG GEUNSUK/KEUNSUKPHILIPPINES FANWEBSITE

http://geunsukph.com

"aiming for the unity and create a SOLID FAN BASE FOR JANG GEUNSUK/KEUNSUK IN THE PHILIPPINES"

p.s:

dont join any other jg/ksph site it my cause you CONFUSIONS in any side of jang geun/keunsuk fandom in the philippines http://geunsukph.com is the only fanclub recognice locally by ABS-CBN AS the official fanclub of jang GENSUK/KEUNSUK in the philippines

thank you filipino eels

Sukkie's new message today:

calling our dear translator... gavnez???? :)

declovey, i tried posting the first time it didn't go through either but if you try again it will appear. i have no idea what was written in the popup window but i just tried another time and some how it worked. hope it helps.

i just went to yesasia and ordered Baby and Me and Crazy Waiting, but can't find The Happy Life... anyone have any idea where i can find it please???

Heh.. sorry I've been busy of late... was going to translate this but noticed someone put up the chinese-eng translation already, it's quite accurate.

I don't think you're supposed to re-post msgs jks leaves on his official site like that, at least in original korean. If it's ok to post up the english translations on soompi then u can pm me the msgs next time. I'll try to do a translation as quick as I can, though jks' msgs are a bit diff to translate he uses alot of netspeak

I don't really have time to do alot of translations, so hope u guys understand that I pick and choose.

Guest kittiwan

@crazy_guava

It's a portrait size picture of him in nice, white cardboard frame--it looks more like a painting really!!. He signed his name using silver marker on my copy. The entire thing is enclosed in plastic. It's really very precious :D If you look at the photo closely, you can see the tracks of his tears from his eyes--but it doesn't show when scanned^^ I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it...like, I think I'll have it specially enclosed in glass..dark room without sunlight. Totally worth it! I kept on telling myself "Ipuda" with a silly grin stuck on my face for hours--just staring at it:)

@ucefjen: as of now only the Taiwan and China fanmeets are official .. i think the one your referring to is the fan gathering being done this Feb by Pinoy EELs :D

..and if your interested & want to join us there is an on going gift giving project for Jang Keun Suk, organized by int'l EELs.. you can go check it here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/JKS_Philippine...p?showtopic=198

and for those non Filipino EELs who wants to join you can go here: http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/02/proj...guidelines.html

Edna!! thank you for this!!

im glad that Weng will be the OFFICIAL REP of the Philippines... can't wait to submit my messages..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

im hoping the Sukkie will have an announcement soon when he'll be coming over to the Philippines.. that i would surely faint!! haha!!

Looking for sg volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

Overseas eels

Waiting list

1) miniejungle x2

2) shiro401

3) daily_tofu

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2)

3)

Guest miniejungle

miniejungle, I tried several times by logout and login again.. But I still could not post the comment.. :"(

did u restrart ur browsers when u posted the second time? Huehuehue.. Hope some kind soul will tell us how to post comment to his messages.. I really hope I could left a message to him... :"(

er i think you have to use IE... the rest won't work. and just now shiro did say we can't have too long message or message with marks like ' " on it... i logged out and logged in about 1 hour later and it worked... good luck!

Wait... you found the Korean version of doremi? Where? Where?? I've been looking for korean version of his movies, but so far only found Itaewon at dvdasian. And the price is not nice... :lol: I've been looking for Korean version of Happy Life too. Too bad the Korean limited edition one is sold out already at Yesasia... *sigh*

woah shiro you want the Korean version? yesasia still has the k-version Happy Life but no eng sub so i let it pass. no point buying when i don;t understand... :( whats the diff between the Korean version and the one sold in Indonesia btw?

yea its with english sub...its pretty affordable too as compared to yesasia...

thats great.. could i trouble u to get it for me please? :wub:

Heh.. sorry I've been busy of late... was going to translate this but noticed someone put up the chinese-eng translation already, it's quite accurate.

I don't think you're supposed to re-post msgs jks leaves on his official site like that, at least in original korean. If it's ok to post up the english translations on soompi then u can pm me the msgs next time. I'll try to do a translation as quick as I can, though jks' msgs are a bit diff to translate he uses alot of netspeak

I don't really have time to do alot of translations, so hope u guys understand that I pick and choose.

gaznev, thanks for your quick response... we must count on you for translation cos not many of us know Korean here... anyway i think it's alright to share his messages with fans (official or non official eels) since we all love him and want to hear from him (not all have the priviledge to join his FC so if we can spread his words far and wide and get more people to like him, why not?) imagine last time if non of the members posted his messages for us to see, we would be so unhappy right? B)

Looking for sg volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

xkiku, i dunno how to thank you enough for what you have done... from the membership, to the merchandise and now the tickets! :wub: you are a star!!!!! hugs hugs!!!! i hope some kind eels in s'pore will be able to help xkiku and help us overseas fans too... thank you all in advance, cri cri!!!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! May this new year bring you good luck, good health, great success and happiness in abundance!!!!

woah shiro you want the Korean version? yesasia still has the k-version Happy Life but no eng sub so i let it pass. no point buying when i don;t understand... :( whats the diff between the Korean version and the one sold in Indonesia btw?

The Korean version usually have a better extra, like bts, ng, interview, etc. I bought mine in Singapore, and while the pic and sub are good, it doesn't have that many extra. In Indo, there is no Happy Life... :lol: I asked around, but most of the sellers have never even heard of it. Although one made a remark that recently there has been many people asking about it... :D Since this is my favorite Sukkie movie, I want to get the better version for my collection... :D

I think the official fanclub forbids anything from the fanclub to be posted outside, which include Sukkie's personal pics, videos, and even messages. They didn't say why, but maybe they're afraid his message would attract antis? Just like when his cyworld was exposed to the public some time ago, and it was closed down because many antis left nasty messages there... I think it's okay to post translation, but not the actual message? Because then the antis wouldn't be able to quote his exact words. Just my two cents... :D

And many thanks, xkiku, for doing this for us non-Singaporean eels... :D

Guest miniejungle

The Korean version usually have a better extra, like bts, ng, interview, etc. I bought mine in Singapore, and while the pic and sub are good, it doesn't have that many extra. In Indo, there is no Happy Life... :lol: I asked around, but most of the sellers have never even heard of it. Although one made a remark that recently there has been many people asking about it... :D Since this is my favorite Sukkie movie, I want to get the better version for my collection... :D

I think the official fanclub forbids anything from the fanclub to be posted outside, which include Sukkie's personal pics, videos, and even messages. They didn't say why, but maybe they're afraid his message would attract antis? Just like when his cyworld was exposed to the public some time ago, and it was closed down because many antis left nasty messages there... I think it's okay to post translation, but not the actual message? Because then the antis wouldn't be able to quote his exact words. Just my two cents... :D

And many thanks, xkiku, for doing this for us non-Singaporean eels... :D

oh you like Happy Life that much? :) ok i'd better buy that then... have you tried the eBay store you posted earlier on? are their subs good? if you could find Happy Life in S'pore i think i can try getting it when i come back also... so only need to get 2 from Yesasia!

as for Sukkie's messages... well we cant even take the pics out (unless you printscreen it and then crop) but messages... gosh this antis thingy just irks me off totally. what is there for them to distort? and so they cannot distort the translation but the original? :angry::angry: this whole thing is so stupid, don't you think? :(

my friend would be queueing, i should be able to help international fans. :)

Overseas eels

Waiting list

1) miniejungle x2

2) shiro401

3) daily_tofu

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2)

3)

oh you like Happy Life that much? :) ok i'd better buy that then... have you tried the eBay store you posted earlier on? are their subs good? if you could find Happy Life in S'pore i think i can try getting it when i come back also... so only need to get 2 from Yesasia!

as for Sukkie's messages... well we cant even take the pics out (unless you printscreen it and then crop) but messages... gosh this antis thingy just irks me off totally. what is there for them to distort? and so they cannot distort the translation but the original? :angry::angry: this whole thing is so stupid, don't you think? :(

It's beyond stupid. Why would those antis visit the cyworld/homepage of someone they don't like? I guess some people just have too many spare time... :P

Ebay would be my last choice to browse for Sukkie's goods. Not because they don't have quality products, but there are too many distractions there... :lol: I'm not exactly known for my will power, so... :D But if I don't find Happy Life or Doremi in online stores, I guess I have to brace myself and go to ebay... :D

my friend would be queueing, i should be able to help international fans. :)

Thank you for your help... I feel much much better now... :D

Ebay would be my last choice to browse for Sukkie's goods. Not because they don't have quality products, but there are too many distractions there... :lol: I'm not exactly known for my will power, so... :D But if I don't find Happy Life or Doremi in online stores, I guess I have to brace myself and go to ebay... :D

i'm not sure if they have it now but i tried searchin in Ebay for doremi also...and i cant find it ):

@miniejungle...yea, i would advise u to get the korean version for Happy Life as well because they'll include extra stuff like bts...the original ones sold in malaysia are basically just the movie and nothin else...maybe thats why its so cheap

Guest sunny1020

i'm not sure if they have it now but i tried searchin in Ebay for doremi also...and i cant find it ):

@miniejungle...yea, i would advise u to get the korean version for Happy Life as well because they'll include extra stuff like bts...the original ones sold in malaysia are basically just the movie and nothin else...maybe thats why its so cheap

in ebay search jang geun suk and jang keun suk ;)

Guest midnight_girl

I dnt have much time to review past pages, as Ive been away due to work, but is this PRE-ORDER in DVD Heaven now the same DVD as the one thru minamdvd.wordpress.com? I jst wonder if the BTS' will also be subbed... I hope someone cld advise us once they get their copy ^^

(Am contemplating on getting one.. and I hope I make it in time before DVD Heaven closes the pre-order..)

For SG fans.. I wish we cld help in a way.. FIGHTING to the volunteers who will willingly wait overnight until the tkt booth opens.......... Am sure Keun Suk oppa will be overwhelmed meeting with y'all.. and I hope the SCARPBOOK project that SG fans are spear-heading will also be a success ^^

And congratulations to those who got the FULL membership confirmation on his official website/FC.. Is it like winning the lottery eh? Yaaah, I bet its WAAAAAY more exciting than that ~ I hope someone from here gest to really chat with him and tell us the story ~

Guest xjl_linda

Can someone post again what's JKS nickname when he is online? I remembered reading it some where. Thanks!

It's PSYCHO_J but he never wrote in english, only one with chinese character saying xie xie cri~! (thank you cri~!) ^_^

woot!! sharing

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

FROM THE MEETING WITH SBS ^^ KOREA-PHILIPPINES TV CONTENT SHOWCASE AND MEDIA FORUM

"official SBS flyers of HE'S BEAUTIFUL^^"

15433_104841969532649_1000002053934.jpg

15433_104842179532628_1000002053934.jpg

15433_104842182865961_1000002053934.jpg

15433_104842186199294_1000002053934.jpg

ME and my CO-ADMIN had a chance to talk with them and present A.NJELL PHILIPPINES & JANG GEUNSUK/KEUNSUK PHILIPPINES^^

credits:scan by meljoy @ munchkid24 @ http://geunsukph.com

YES WHERE ABLE TO TALK WITH THEM AHAHA ^^^^^

Guest ednacutie

@aindy: ai is that you? kekeke! your welcome! :D

yep lucky us Weng's the coordinator for the Philippines.. :D

FIGHTING SG EELs! see you all soon! :D

Guest xjl_linda

huhu.. my membership is not approved yet.. but it's only been a few days.. guess i have to wait..

yes, tofu, keep trying to log in to his messages or the schedule, it should be around 5 days after you send the email before they approve your membership coz mine is :)

For all eels that have been full member of Keun-Suk official website, please go to member board and read the translation of Keun-Suk 12 Peb's message made by KS-Holic coz there are few words that we should know as eels :) and for those who haven't and not a full member, you can go to sears blog, she has posted the translation there.

I'm not going to post the translation here coz I'm not sure if we can post it outside the official website, sorry for being freak out :D