Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest VeeVeeBOO

Thanks veeveeboo for a more proper translation..

so he meant today he never eat the whole day or on his fan meeting day???

this is quite confusiing

anyway it will be still great if we can do somethg abt the eating session for him as i think if we try at least we are showing him some thg as only gifts wiill be abit ordinary as i believe he received lots of gifts including the underwear :P so if we can try to work out somethg with the organizer to surprise him on the fan meetg wouldnt it be great and if we failed to gv him on stage we can gv him after fan meeting but i think it ll be better if he can eat on stage so tt all eels can see his reaction on the spot

@aili

i think he meant the fm ..kekeke

lets hope that we can see him eat onstage!! let him try curry! he'll love it

kekeke..his house must be flooded with m sized underwear..

Corrected the post. It contained inaccuracies just now

Heard the Taiwan fan meeting ticket is sold out already. Some fan said in the official website that the VIP ticket is sold out within 25 minutes of the ticket sales opening. Someone else tried to buy it online, and the tickets are all sold out within the 30 minutes she struggled with her computer. OMG, now I'm so anxious what's gonna happen for Singapore FM... :huh: we'll see how Beijing ticket sales will fare within these couple of weeks...

wow wow wow that is very fast omg i think we really need to act fast when the tickets are out!!

Guest miniejungle

Madokachan.... hiiiiiii..... :* i see you here at last! :P

okie s'pore eels.... i think the idea of getting Sukkie on stage might not be good. What i thought originally was us preparing food for him to eat in his own free time before or after the FM - so that he can enjoy the food thoroughly and not stressing himself eating on stage (imagine the hassle we put him through - what if he doesn't like the taste? what if it spills on him? what if the food is cold by the time he eats it?)

Well i think we should get food for him to enjoy in his privacy and not in front of hundreds or thousands of eyes.... this is my two cent, but i will not vote for feeding him onstage. if we do cater for him, count me in.

Veevee, thanks again for the translation. it's so sweet. i love how he singles us out "noona fans, don't be anxious!!!" :wub: my baby boy so mucho!

taiwan tickets sold out???? omo i'm getting worried here. my only option is to buy ticket online cos i'm not in s'pore physically now so definitely can't go and queue... ottoke????

Guest jaimejgs

Wow, the Taipei FM tickets are sold out!! That's major fast!!

It must have been a side effect of the Seoul FM.

Now I'm super curious on what he will be doing, and how many will be there. hmmm.

Thanks for all the infos everyone, this and the translations of Keun Suk's message.

What does he mean by aiyo and daebak? I have no idea what they mean.

Guest VeeVeeBOO

it means that he said it on FM before, that he doesn't like fans shouting "Aiyo" or "Daebak"..he dislikes these 2 responses from fans..So he told them not to shout like that..Thats what i could understand from the chinese trans =)

Hope it helped.

I'm worried about SG FM as well. i'm in JB and i can't queue for a whole day at SG for the tix..

I can only hope that we can buy it online or order through hotline

Guest speed_devil

I can't wait for his Singapore fanmeet. We folks in SG are finally getting some love!! FTI, Shinee, Brown-Eyed Girls, JGS (hooray!) - it's a wonderful start to 2010 - hope there will be more, more, and more and an end to the days of being bypassed!!

Guest jaimejgs

it means that he said it on FM before, that he doesn't like fans shouting "Aiyo" or "Daebak"..he dislikes these 2 responses from fans..So he told them not to shout like that..Thats what i could understand from the chinese trans =)

Hope it helped.

Thanks VeeVeeBOO, but what do they mean though? Are they offensive? Sorry, just curious.

*WAVES* hi vivchai!!

Heard the Taiwan fan meeting ticket is sold out already. Some fan said in the official website that the VIP ticket is sold out within 25 minutes of the ticket sales opening. Someone else tried to buy it online, and the tickets are all sold out within the 30 minutes she struggled with her computer. OMG, now I'm so anxious what's gonna happen for Singapore FM... :huh: we'll see how Beijing ticket sales will fare within these couple of weeks...

25 mininutes?!?!?!?! omg. -_- did they queue up for like two days before the tickets were open for sale?! O-AM-GEE! how can i get the tickets?! ): if there are people who are THAAAAAT FAST! *problem problem problem!!*

Thank you for the updates, cri!!!

Now I feel stress with the coming SG FM... I might not be able to buy the ticket if it sold out within 30 minutes!!!!!

Online ticketing or hotline will be maniac as well.. otthoke otthoke TT.TT

Guest j_gal16

thanks VeeVeeBo!!!

I enjoyed reading his msg.......

what is Aiyo???and Daebak???

daebak means success...aiyo is just an expression i think

Guest Bloomflowers123

yeah i can't think of how fast will the tickets being sold out in Singapore.

I hope that i can at least buy one!

ahh can't wait for JGS FM! :D

hi guys there might be any eating session in sg fan meeting as i have email conversations with some other eels this morning and they said it might not be advisable but they said we might want to buy some catering for him and his staffs to enjoy atter the fan meeting. and we can make sm snacks for him too.

if you have other suggestions pls drop by http://chatroll.com/jang-geun-suks-singapore-fan-club

at 10 pm sharp sg time to discuss

for those who cant make it i will update here, facebook fanclub and the lovesears blog

THANKS

as discussed in the chat roll, there ll be a change in the planning.

we are planning to bring food to him to eat at the backstage.

Here's the list of food.

Main meals : Hainanese Chicken rice, Laksa

Finger food: Satay, Banana Fritters, Popiah, Kueh tutu, Kaya toast, Curry Puff

Tidbits/others: Durian puff/crepes, Pandan cake, Nyonya kuih, Kacang Puteh, Kueh Lapis, Pineapple tarts.

we are trying to find a place for a poll for this list of food to see which food are the most chosen then we ll buy that food. when the poll s ready will post here

Guest ednacutie

@aili81: great! will keep an eye out for this. and since sukkies fave foods includes crabs and pineapples, gotta have those also..:D