Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest xjl_linda

It has been removed? Omg... got to move fast then... there are two more clips at DC Gallery...

another fancam with 2PM song, but with better sound quality

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...page=1&bbs=

and a report from TvN

The first one has been removed too :( but the second one still works :)

It has been removed? Omg... got to move fast then... there are two more clips at DC Gallery...

another fancam with 2PM song, but with better sound quality

and a report from TvN

omo omo ... so sad that they're removing it quickly .. i haven't got the chance to watch, DL it and upload .. :( most esp, JGS's "its raining" ....

edit: downloading the second vid .. then i'll upload it in YT ... -- done!

here's the YT link :

-- tvN E News .. i was wondering the part where he was asked by the MC then he answered by touching/pointing his neck(carotid pulse part)..what's this about??

There is a update on the www.jangkuensuk.co.kr notice section. Can someone help translate?

감사합니다~

Thank You.

안녕하세요. 트리제이컴퍼니입니다.

Hello. This is Tree-J Company

지난달 31일 올림픽홀에서 열린 2010 장근석 팬미팅 ‘장근석의 亂’이

Thanks to everyone's fervent support, the 2010 Jang Keun Suk fanmeeting held on the 31st of last

팬 여러분들의 열화와 같은 성원에 힘입어 무사히 마칠 수 있었습니다.

month, "Jang Keun Suk's Chaos" was successfully held.

이에 소속 배우 장근석을 비롯한 저희 트리제이 컴퍼니 임직원 일동은

Out actor, Jang Keun Suk, as well as everyone at Tree-J company

팬 여러분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다.

would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all fans.

앞으로 더욱 좋은 활동과 발전된 모습으로 성원에 보답하겠습니다.

We will repay your support with better works and a more developed image in the future.

감사합니다.

Thank you.

- 트리제이컴퍼니 임직원 일동 -

From all the staff of Tree-J Company

추신 : 감사의 마음을 담아 팬미팅 마지막 순서에 공개했던

배우 장근석이 팬 여러분들께 쓴 친필 편지를 올립니다

PS: As a form of gratitude, the letter written by Jang Keun Suk to all fan, which was shown at the end of the fanmeeting, will be uploaded.

Also finished translating the article requested earlier, got a little sleepy at the end, hope I didn't make too many mistakes:

Multi-talented Jang Keun Suk, from “So Bang Cha” to “Pak Nam Jung” Perfect Re-enactment

드라마 <미남이시네요>로 폭발적인 사랑을 받았던 미남배우 장근석 씨가 대규모 팬미팅을 가졌습니다. 팬들을 위해 자신이 태어나기도 전에 불려진 80년대 노래와 댄스를 훌륭하게 소화해 찬사를 받았는데요. 그의 팬미팅 현장으로 함께 가보시죠.

Handsome actor Jang Keun Suk, whose popularity sky-rocketed through the drama “You are Beautiful” held a large-scale fanmeeting. For his fans, he put on a song and dance performance which included popular ‘80s hit songs from before he was born, and received much praise for his superb performance. Let’s go to the fanmeeting now.

Reporter: Actor Jang Keun Suk, who stole women’s hearts through the role of the handsome Hwang Tae Kyung. Where does his appeal end? We come to his fanmeeting to check it out for ourselves. It was on 31st January at the Seoul Olympic Park Olympic Hall. Actor jang Keun Suk held his large-scale fanmeeting.

JKS: Hello. I’m Jang Keun Suk.

Reporter: Fanmeeting entitled “Jang Keun Suk’s Chaos”. It was a wild party by the grown up Jang Keun Suk who revealed everything from his time as a child actor to today. He greeted his fan with a heart-warming ballad. The several thousand fans present were boisterous.

MC: Everyone here today is truly Keun Suk’s family. Big Bang and SS501 are now outside trying to keep a check on Keun Suk. [Those here] have repulsed the attack [of Big Bang and SS501].

JKS: Really, it seems I have become an idol. Actually, during my fanmeeting in, though there were 2,000 fans, I was not very nervous.”

With a singing ability as good as any singer’s, Jang Keun Suk normally sings in the OST of his own dramas and his own commercials. During this fanmeeting he also generously showed of his singing abilities.

Surprise transformation into a DJ. Jang Keun Suk is truly cool.

JKS: I won’t let you just go home today ~

A pose that is reminiscent of his performance in the drama “Beethovan Virus”.

The phrase “dak chan cri”, which means “come and give praise”, falls naturally from his lips.

(nb: dak chan cri is actually netspeak which is popularly used in dc gall, JKS, as we all know, is a true netizen ^^)

JKS: Are you having good time?

Fans: Yes

JKS: Are you having a good time?

Fans: Yes

JKS: [There’s more] to anticpate from now on.

Not disappointing the expectations of fans, Jang Keun Suk appears on stage in a silver jacket to sing the group So Bang Cha’s “Line is Engaged”. This is followed by white shirt and black horn-rimmed glasses and flashy [dance] steps matching the Pak Nam Jung’s “While Thinking of You”.

Jang Keun Suk is even able to present Pak Nam Jung’s dance steps in a cool way. From the audience, sighs of admiration can be heard.

Q: What part of the event was most memorable?

A: I think when I was performing Pak Nam Jung’s song by myself, it was most touching. There were many people who were singing along. It was a dance I was doing for the first time. Ah, dance steps of older songs seems to be more difficult. That’s why I had a difficult time while doing it.

After an exciting party, it was time for a heart to heart with fans.

For a time, mistaken as “show off Keun Suk”, he once again received a shock with the talk of mini hompy

(nb: for newbies, jks used to have a mini hompy on Korean site cyworld, but it got overrun by antis and attracted too much media attention)

Q: You created an official homepage?

A: I wanted to leave messages and I wanted to communicate with my fans but there were too many places to do this. There were too many risk factors to once again opening a mini hompy, I thought about how to solve this problem, and therefore decided to create an official homepage were I could upload pictures as well as visit often.

Also, to set his fans at ease, he revealed that he is surprisingly unpopular amongst actresses.

Q: Actresses you are close to…?

A: It’s really surprising but I will let you in on a secret. In my handphone, there are only contact information of about 4 actresses. Pak Shin Hye, Song Yu Ri, Cha Ye Ryeon. No more. Really. Ha Ji Won changed her phone numnber.

Perhaps for this reason, on this day his guy friends all gathered together.

Q: What’s your feelings about being invited?

HSJ:Today I see that it’s the “2010 Jang Keun Suk Fanmeeting: Chaos”. Going into this year, this is probably the 18th chaos. Last year there were about 487 times of chaos.

Seeing that it was a gathering of guy friends, there was no holding back. Counted as one of the fashionistas of the entertainment world, Jang Keun Suk’s real fashion style was revealed.

Q: What is JKS like in school?

A: By nature, he dresses well. There is no following his fashion style. Because in an ordinary guy’s closet, these type of clothes do no exist. Firstly, look at the pants and shoes he’s wearing today, it’s clothes he normally wears. Sometimes, at about 12.30, in a hoarse voice he will say he in coming to school. However, we do not realize he has come to school, because from afar we just see someone who looks like a beggar walking towards us.

JKS: That’s because in school I want to try my best to look like a student.

It was a large scale fanmeeting with a family-like atmosphere involving Jang Keun Suk’s friends and fans. It was a truly enjoyable time for all.

JKS: Thank you for spending time together at Janh Keun Suk’s Chaos. I hope to see you again next time.

Seeing that it was a gathering of guy friends, there was no holding back. Counted as one of the fashionistas of the entertainment world, Jang Keun Suk’s real fashion style was revealed.

Q: What is JKS like in school?

A: By nature, he dresses well. There is no following his fashion style. Because in an ordinary guy’s closet, these type of clothes do no exist. Firstly, look at the pants and shoes he’s wearing today, it’s clothes he normally wears. Sometimes, at about 12.30, in a hoarse voice he will say he in coming to school. However, we do not realize he has come to school, because from afar we just see someone who looks like a beggar walking towards us.

JKS: That’s because in school I want to try my best to look like a student.

OMG... :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to see his face when HSJ said that!! :lol: thanks for translating this, gaznev... :D

I think the links that were removed were fancams... and those fancams don't have any watermarks on them. I think that's why they were removed quickly. *sigh* let's wait some more... usually DC Gallery will release clips that bear their logo...

Watching the clip, he did train very hard for this fan meeting, and yet, it also looked like he was having fun doing it... he even practiced lifting his shirt! :lol: so no other words to say, but dak chan cri!! :D

Another vids : (should move quick)

Edit : I think they have removed it too.....omg why they removed it so quick :(

yeah..they removed it already ... waaaaa.. what's this vid about??

there's a short clip in the vid that i've uploaded (link above -tvN E News) him practicing too .. but its only seconds ..

edit: i already e-mailed u regarding on how to download vids ... ^^

waaaaa... i hope i saw this vid of him practicing .. :(

Also finished translating the article requested earlier, got a little sleepy at the end, hope I didn't make too many mistakes:

Multi-talented Jang Keun Suk, from “So Bang Cha” to “Pak Nam Jung” Perfect Re-enactment

hi! may i use your translation for the vids eng sub ?? please? ...

Guest xjl_linda

yeah..they removed it already ... waaaaa.. what's this vid about??

The vid was showing JGS practicing for the fan meeting show :)

Guest pennylanechic

THANK YOU GAZNEV for translating the article and Tree-J notice ♥

was this posted already?

12449414.jpg

48546881.jpg

I think this is the letter that was shown at Keunsuk's FM as what the notice said.

anyone kind enough to translate it?

Guest EerilyImaginary

THANK YOU GAZNEV for translating the article and Tree-J notice ♥

I think this is the letter that was shown at Keunsuk's FM as what the notice said.

is this Sukkie oppa letter?

A chinese translation for the letter is available at baidu, along with chinese-subbed vid.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=705236093

And would you look at that hand writing? :D

Love how he used heart instead of circle in one of the lines...

and the last line read "eels, saranghamnida cri"

-----

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jang-geun-s...eeting-in-seoul

Jang Geun Suk’s fan meeting in Seoul

On January 31st, Jang Geun Suk held a fan meeting at Seoul’s Olympic Hall. More than 3,000 fans were in attendance and about 700 of them were international fans. Real-time live translating was available for these international fans who came to Korea to get a glimpse of the You’re Beautiful star.

He put on a great show for the fans by performing such hits as 2PM’s Heartbeat, H.O.T.’s old school song Candy, Rain’s It’s Raining, and much more.

Jang Geuk Suk mentioned that he was much more nervous for this fan meeting than his previous one, where more than 2,000 Japanese fans gathered to see him in Japan. He also announced his ambitious plans (or wishes) stating that he would like to one day hold fan meetings at the 70,000 seat Seoul Olympic Stadium and 55,000 seat Tokyo Dome. Check out some of the photos and videos below:

Guest miniejungle

he is like a kid and i dont mind to be a mother of such a cut kid even though i am just 6 years older than him and still single. ummmm now i know why he is so popular with older women cos he is way too cute even i also want him to be my baby boy :P

aili81, hi five!!!!!!!! don't feel weird because i'm even older than you and still went crazy watching all these clips! gosh our baby boy surely can give us cardiac arrest, heheh!!

The one we (well, I for sure) have been waiting for... the clip of it's raining... :D :D

omo i'm too late... shiro, did you manage to save it? anyone???? all the links have been removed. why why why???

Gaznev, i truly love you for your fantastic speed!!!! thank you for translating for us! you are a gem!!! would you mind translate the hand-written letter from Sukkie for us too? Thank you so much cri!!! Hugssss!!!

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1790/12449414.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8526/48546881.jpg

thanks for posting it.. .i just saw it too... waiting *patiently* for Gaznev... B)

if you gals watch it at 3:28 he did a flip in his bath robe and the crowd went crazy!!!! (moi included!!!!)))) jaw dropped again and still can't be found!!!! ottokajo??? :ph34r:

Guest poorocker

Psycho-J's letter translated in Chinese, thank you Baidu to making my day ... laughing and crying ...

信的翻译:

大家好,我是根硕。

大家都累了吧?大家都玩得开心吧?

大家……都等了很久吧?

过去那所有的遗憾都在今天的活动中

填平了许多。

就像《原来是美男啊》的某个片段一样

fans并不是任何时候都能站在我身边的……

虽然心里明白这句话,但是听到的时候还是会觉得害怕。

害怕只剩下自己……害怕会寂寞……

但是现在我却变得更坚定了。

就算来到这里的每一位fans在看到张根硕时不再觉得心动

就算忘了张根硕……我也不会因此而变弱的!

我会以在那些之前忘了我的人再一次回到我身边时

能用宽广的胸怀更温暖地拥抱她们为目标而变得更强的。

所谓信任……是我认为最重要的东西了

我把这样的信任交给各位了。

张根硕会变得更坚定,也绝对会变得更强。

以后我将要走的路……一定要一起走哦。陪我一起走。

请给我在跌倒时也能爬起来的力量和爱。

只属于我的鳗鱼们……我爱你们……CREE~~~

Thanks for all the updates peeps. =) I love the pictures. I cant believe he did all that perf. How hot, JGS+Heartbeat! I loved him in Hwang jini and now I am 10000000x more @*(%*& over him. haha

Guest miniejungle

Google translate from Chinese version for Sukkie's handwritten letter:

Translation of the letter:

Hello everyone, it's Keun Suk.

Everyone is tired, right? We all have fun, right?

Everyone ... ... who have waited a long time, right?

All the regrets in the past that are in today's activities

Filled a lot.

Like "the original male beauty ah yes," the same as a fragment

fans is not any time to stand around me ... ...

Although the mind to understand this sentence, but only heard when still feel scared.

Fear of leaving their fear of loneliness ... ... ... ...

But now I have become more determined.

Even if the fans come here every time they see JKS no longer feel echocardiography

Even forgetting JKS... ... I would not be weakened!

I will forget me before in those who had returned to my side when the

Can broad-warmer embrace them as the goal and become stronger.

The so-called confidence-building ... ... yes I think the most important thing in the

I trust that you had to.

KS become more firm, it will definitely become stronger.

Way to go, and I will have to go with ... ... oh. Accompany me to come along.

Please give me the fall can get up when the strength and love.

Only belongs to my eels have ... ... I love you ... ... CREE ~ ~ ~

Guest newlili

thanks everyone for clips and translation

No clip of It's Raining yet ? I'm still waiting please eels !!!

Oh well we still have some nice pics to look at

:P :P :P :P :P I'm still hyper.

2010020101179_0.jpg

by the way, I really like the 2PM heartbeat performance

72a0138f11ca480e914a93143294f758_20100131010177%20copy.jpg

72a0138f11ca480e914a93143294f758_20100131010176%20copy.jpg

72a0138f11ca480e914a93143294f758_20100131010175%20copy.jpg

2010-02-01_133041_yegaini.jpg

@naver