Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

^ never too late to become one of many die-hard JGS's eel

Go Momma Jang! Spread the JKS Eels International love! I hope he responds too... Cuz I know he loves his fans :D Don't worry... We're going to find a JKS Eel lawyer! :lol:

we have mojobobo and medea ;)

the dragon song keeps ringing in my head today for some undefined reason. i love the 'don't like amusement parks' bit. and dunno why but i kinda like the way the word 'shiro' sounds

Guest lazypoochie

:o everyone kept talking about the "number" and his recordings but i went back like 20 pages and i still cant find it :tears:

[since this thread adds 5 pages every single day!]

can someone tell me the magic "number"[:

Guest silentHappiness

lazypoochie.,are you looking for the voice messages of JGS...!?!?

If it is,i think its on page 112...

Guest tuchee11

Mornin eels!

Just wanna share these Keunsuk logos... Since Momma Jang was looking for it and you might wanna use it as well :D

(click thumbnail to enlarge)

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK

edit: replaced with better quality

th_keunsuklogo200x200.jpg

200x200

th_keunsuklogo400x400.jpg

400x400

th_keunsuklogo800x800.jpg

800x800

th_keunsuklogo1200x1200.jpg

1200X1200

credit tuchee11

Guest tenshi01

The first concert, when he still looked like a kid, was dubbed with other singer RORT ( sorry typo?) . The last concert he sang all of 4 songs . He also sang the Dragon song at the beginning .

Link for OST of the Doremi movie (with many artists, no JGS here) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?9p3g314mwj0

Thanks so much newlili ^________^

He has a great rock voice, I wish it was featured on the OST D:

Guest _0423

I've been a lurker here for awhile, but I decided to step in and say hello! :)

I became a fan of JGS awhile ago, i'm SO IN LOVE, hehe.

Thanks everyone for all the JGS updates and goodies. <33

I really appreciate it. :D

Btw, could anyone tell me where I can DL the movie?

Also, thanks for the subs! ^____^

I can't wait to watch it!

Guest DongBangBoys

_0423: If it's hard to download from links or CB then you can dl it off of Veoh. that's what I did.

So anyone know where our Geun Suk is right now? Which country to be exact? I hope he goes to Paris in like 2 weeks so I can probably see him there!

Guest lazypoochie

lazypoochie.,are you looking for the voice messages of JGS...!?!?

If it is,i think its on page 112...

errr.. hahs im pretty much confuse :P

like a lot of people said they dialed a number to listen to geun suk's messages [:

and the links for the voice messages of JGS wouldnt work for me xD prob the web cause it never loaded :/

Guest tuchee11

No problemow Momma Yun ;) I actually got it from one of my Geunsuk wallies... I just cropped it and tried to do some photoshop on it... I'm glad the outcome was good :) I'm actually getting obsessed with the logo that I tried to do some more! LoL! Maybe I'll post what I made later :D

edit:

here they are :D

jksLOGO01.gifjksLOGO02.gifjksLOGO03.gifjksLOGO04.jpg

credit tuchee11 DO NOT HOTLINK PLS

dominicsway7.jpg

sbsinga.jpg

CREDIT dckeunsuk

Guest SillyYun

ok just want to ask everyone

if i make a cap with that logo?

do u know he will wear it? hahaha

cos im thinking to buy a cap or make one

Guest corazoncomplicando

newlili that does sound nice. haha. but still, i can't bring myself to eat an eel *shivers* i guess i'll just have to take your word for it >.< haha. i guess i'll get used to it too although it might take a while.

SillyYun so he like eating unagi and that's why he calls us eels? lmao. what a dork =p i love him. hmm. i would probably be more comfortable being called an UNAGI compared to an EEL. lol. i guess cuz it conjours up different images? if i think of unagi i think of food but if i think of eel it's more of a slimy, long, ewww *shivers* oyeah, i don't eat unagi either. it's the small bones. makes me feel like i'm choking. rofl.

Guest phinphim

I don;t know do you have this but I upload it for anyone who doesn't hear it: Danga - JGS, mp3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SEZ4W8Q1

And this is Nonstop4 OST. There are 8 songs of each members in Nonstop band but I only upload 4 songs: Let's get down and another 3 songs JGS sang with the band. But you can know exactly his voices. So special.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHY39CHJ

Guest newlili

Oh I wonder what is the Unagi? So I check it out and it is like the freshwater eels, making for Sushi food I think. Let's have a look , he he ... So JGS loves Sushi, right ?

unagipx4.jpg

Guest ldh-ldw lover

at first i thought he called us as jangeo is because its kinda like his name

but later found out its eels LOL UNAGI

lmao he likes to eat them i guess..haha

its ok lol i dont like to eat unagi but hahaha thats good isnt it? dont have to snatch with my son

i made my cyworld LOL i have to pay for my own JKS design

so funny

anyway its not nice haha

waste moneyyyyy

come take a look haha my jang keun suk cyworld looks so sad

so he wants to eat us????

hahah:D

lol.

jang geun suk is getting hotter and hotter by the second!

Guest tuchee11

newlili that does sound nice. haha. but still, i can't bring myself to eat an eel *shivers* i guess i'll just have to take your word for it >.< haha. i guess i'll get used to it too although it might take a while.

SillyYun so he like eating unagi and that's why he calls us eels? lmao. what a dork =p i love him. hmm. i would probably be more comfortable being called an UNAGI compared to an EEL. lol. i guess cuz it conjours up different images? if i think of unagi i think of food but if i think of eel it's more of a slimy, long, ewww *shivers* oyeah, i don't eat unagi either. it's the small bones. makes me feel like i'm choking. rofl.

Oh I wonder what is the Unagi? So I check it out and it is like the freshwater eels, making for Sushi food I think. Let's have a look , he he ... So JGS loves Sushi, right ?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8150/unagipx4.jpg

So this is Unagi? It looks yummy! :D Makes me wanna try it... But when the small bones were mentioned, idk... I'm having second thoughts :lol: I lose my patience when I eat fishes w/ small bones :lol: I wonder how oppa manages to eat it...

Hallyu Drama Prince Vol. 2 - Japanese Mag

615gXCvktSL__SS500_.jpg

2006060216570417500.jpg

namja2004_seok.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

phinphim, thanks for the dL links! :D

Guest ilovevanilla

Hey guys! I'm not so new to this thread. hahaha i've been lurking for a while :)

hahaha it's just my first time posting here <3

I am too in love with Jang Geun Suk. Like really. hahaha

I just finished watching Do Re Mi... and i agree.. it wouldve been better if it was longer.. but of course i loved it.

hahaha all cause of him <3

I made some banners :) cause i love him too much. hahaha im sorry if they don't do his looks justice <3 he is too hot.

hahaha :)

*fixing icons and banners*

JangGeunSukBanner1-2.jpgJangGeunSukIcon2-1.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner2-4.jpgJangGeunSukIcon4-1.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner3-2.jpgJangGeunSukIcon5-1.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner5-1.jpgJangGeunSukIcon10.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner7-1.jpgJangGeunSukIcon9.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner4-1.jpgJangGeunSukIcon6-1.jpg

JangGeunSukBanner6.jpgJangGeunSukIcon8.jpg

JangGeunSukIcon1-1.jpgJangGeunSukIcon3-1.jpgJangGeunSukIcon7-1.jpg

I am loving the songs he sings for the movie :)

I really wanna watch Happy Life :( too bad it isnt out yet...

Anyways thanks for sharing all the info and pics <3

P.S. Sorry for the uber long post :)

P.S. Again: hahaha sorry for the oversized banners and stuff :) hahaha i was so focused on making sure they were within the width and height limits that i forgot about the file size... well i resized these ones :) so they're all below 40 kb :)

Guest tuchee11

ilovevanilla... Hi there! Welcome to the JKS thread! You made really nice banners and avies... I love the colors! :D

Guest silentHappiness

Welcome ilovevanilla... The banners that you made are really nice... :)

That is what Unagi looks like... I don't really eat much of sushi... But are they cooked...!?!? :sweatingbullets:

Think Im going to try it soon.,i think... :unsure:

Tuchee11.,can I use one of the JGS logo...!? The 2nd from the left...!?!?

--edit--

Oppss..! Top the page for the firs time... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Sorry guys.,I've got nothing to share... :tears: