Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest xling06

hmm keep seeing the word "eels" anyone can enlighten me why is this word used? I'm from Singapore...anyone here that is also participating in JKS birthday event? thanks :)

Guest SillyYun

chaegyeong: batteries not allowed because its considered and might be considered as liquid stuffs especailly if something happen when it melts that causes chemicals..its been tight to send things to korea now.

I don't think i will bring to plane because I will delay my trip to go see my cousin in labour too. I tried sending something before with batteries last month, and it got rejected. So i dont suggest ppl to bring batteries. anyway why u want battiers O_O dont tell me u really going to give....................THAT?! i think depending on country

unrequited: welcome to jang keun suk soompi! I will pm u the details.

xling: jang keun likes Jangeo eels lol he thinks we are like that

Guest DongBangBoys

Ever since I got a new laptop I feel like I don't hang out here enough anymore...

Any new pics or anything lately?

I really hope I'll get to see him in Paris randomly at a photoshoot! I bet he'll be at all the famous places.

Guest xling06

Hi yun, are Jangeo eels = a type of korean food? sorry cos I never heard of this before...thanks

Guest Funnykido

Hello!

I've been reading this thread since around thirty pages (It goes so fast! It feels like I just started reading a week ago!), but I've never posted here before. But with all the excitement going on I thought it was time, lol.

Since everybody seems to be introducing themselves, I will, too! Hmm . . . I'm American (sadly, I can't speak Korean, although I'm learning!) and I can speak German and a little Chinese (neither of which helps me here, lol). I'm really excited Geun Seok oppa is coming to America, but I doubt he'll be coming to Chicago (which is where I am), so I'm kind of disappointed :tears: , lol.

I also want to contribute to the Birthday project, SillyYun! I can PM you, too, if that would make it easier for you. Is everybody buying things for him, or are they making him things? I was thinking of maybe writing a song and recording it for him (although it would have to be instrumental, because I can't sing at all), but I'm worried that might be lame, haha.

This post is already so long, lol, but I have so much to say!

Guest tuchee11

whoops! sorry guys...posted on the wrong thread...lols!

Hi there Funnykido! Welcome to the JKS thread ;) You have to go over 70+ more pages :lol: Writing a song for him would be nice... You also have a musical talent, eh? :D

Guest Funnykido

Hello!

I actually JUST caught up today. So I celebrated by finally posting, lol.

I can't sing like Geun Seok oppa, but I was thinking of writing a piano song or something. Although I'm not sure he would understand it, hahaha.

Guest onimgaganda83

Welcome, Funnykido (and all other newbies)! I'm also from Chicago and just started learning Korean. I can read, write, and somewhat speak Italian.

Ooh, I'll finally be getting a digital camera for my birthday, so I can take some pics at last. I'd like to be added to the bday project list. I hope I don't forget.

If any of the Chicago area fans get to City Newsstand in Portage Park before I do, let me know if they have Elle Girl Korea.

What month is the issue?

~Rachel

Guest butterflyprincess

wow! i just heard jang geun suk's voice but sadly, i didn't understand what he said. hehe. thank you SillyYun for the download link!!! ^_^ but how do you access the voice mail through your cellphone?

Guest SillyYun

New list of names of people who are in project:

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

maymay and GANG - please provide their names so i can take note of whose presents/letters i've received

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

Dongbangboys naked for JKS

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

If your name is not above, and you would like to join, please pm me for my address.

xling06: Eels = unagi

its how we are called as..example FT Island are primmadonnas

Guest sheena0627

MAMA~~ dun forget me!! lolz, i am definitely in the bday project too.

Its juz 2 days not in here and i have abt 6 pages to read. i will go read through and catch up soon! I miss this thread and everyone here!

Guest oceanangel

oo I heard JKS is coming back to Shanghai again!~~ yay!!!

sigh...but his schedule is rlly hectic.. he goes to all those beautiful places - but no time to relax and enjoy! =.= Hope he takes care of himself lah~~

Guest SillyYun

jksadmayle1.jpg

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

maymay and GANG - please provide their names so i can take note of whose presents/letters i've received

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

bunnybunny

sheena0627

Guest bunnybunny

someone asked earlier for translation of lyrics, i only did this song for now,

but i'll post up the other one tomorrow.

JGS - Time Spent Waiting

Translation

Quietly, I close my eyes

Unknowingly, I come to remember

I wanted so much to forget

My song that calls you

Do you remember

The happy times

that we spent together

I can't help but wait

I can't say anything

When I gaze at you

tears fall

I can't help but love you

Rather than forgetting

Hurting is easier for me

Can you come back to me?

Romanization

sahl myuh she doo noon eul gam eu myun

uh neu sae nae gae dduh oh reu neun

geu ruh gae do eet go ship uht dun

nuh reul boo reu neun nah ae norae

gi uk ha go eet nee

woori ham kkae haet dun

haeng bok han she gan deul eul

gi da reel su bahk ae ub neun dae

eet neun guht boh dah

ah peum ee nae gae

duh she woon gae

dol ah wah jool su ub neun guh nee

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I watched the movie 12 times already! :P lol im addicted, loved every single scene, that's why im waiting for your subs.. ^0^

er.. you really like Hee Won huh? yeah, I think he's hot.. but Jang Geun still the hottest. haha Im really LOYAL.. I won't replace him in my heart. LOL

hahah:D actually i like jung eui chul earlier than geun suk! hahah:D but I LOVE KEUN SUK MORE NOW.

i started loving euichul when i saw non stop 6!

HAHAH:D welcome unrequited!!!!

Guest newlili

i love the song lyrics, it's so beautiful and sad . Thanks Bunnybunny so much for translation, and I also want to thank Mama Jang and other eels for Keun suk goodies! Love JGS and you guys , muuhhhh!

Guest SillyYun

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

bunnybunny

sheena0627

2dramatic

isabelelf

Updated list of names who are participating in JKS birthday project. So far havent receive any letters nor cards nor gifts yet..

Non soompi friends are invited and welcome to join this project too, as long as u send them to me by 10 July.

Timing is in progress now, I'm waiting for the editor to send me the file, she forgotten to attached it with email T_T

Thank you bunny cutie for the lyrics..

Guest ahn_annann

hello...

I'm watching Hong Gil Dong ep.20

so fun.. of course, I really like Chang Whee

may I need your help, so I'd like to know its meaning and lyric of Chang Whee's song

06. yun - Park Wan Kyu

( is it above song? )

I love this drama , esp. JKS's scenes..

at first I interested him in Hwang Jin Yi..

thanks

ann

Guest tuchee11

Thanks for the translations bunnybunny ;)

Hey eels! Found this vid on YT

(credit yeonhee12)

It's oppa and Jang Na Ra... probably from nonstop 4? A flashback? Cuz I hear some narrations... It's funny! :lol: Oppa's wearin a wig..hehe...