Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest tuchee11

Momma Jang, thanks for the voice message :D When I finish college and get a job, I'd dial that number (if it's still gonna be available by that time! LoL!) I wish my mom's a JGS fan too so that I'd be allowed to call! :lol:

bunnybunny, thank you so much for providing us with doremi goodness!

- 080523 jang geun suk ytn star news (credit sweetlites)

So the photoshoot for the elle girl mag was done in HK... I just realized it now... So last month when he went to HK, that was for the Elle girl shoot? hmmm... I thought it was for something else :sweatingbullets:

since i can't dload it or find any dL link i'm just gonna post the streaming link

http://tvdeep.mnet.com/DetailVod_view.asp?...p;vodSrvid=3005 - (MnetBaby & Me photoshoot)

the baby just cried for almost the entire photoshoot... good thing Geunsuk oppa's such a nice movie dad! :D There was a part where he was whispering something to the baby Mason... maybe he was telling him to behave... hehehe...

Guest SillyYun

im too shy to leave msg

but i will soon, to say in korean to him that i am representing soompi jang keun suk..

I'll help everyone to pass the message :)

mama is here heeeeee

i still prefer Episode one

Im currently designing my cyworld

still in midst of making

will be up soon! I bought doremi osts and going to buy JKS songs haha

making cyworld with JKS background!

i wonder if i will get sued for using his pic LOL

Guest tuchee11

Go Momma Jang! Spread the JKS Eels International love! I hope he responds too... Cuz I know he loves his fans :D Don't worry... We're going to find a JKS Eel lawyer! :lol:

Guest SillyYun

does anyone has a huge version of my siggie jang keun suk logo?

tuchee please?

laiyiwen our picture source?

anyone? please provide me a huge jang keun suk logo if u have!

Guest ahn_annann

tuchee11 wow! jgs's feet are so clean. haha! his feet are like my feet. the second toe is longer than the first. is it normal? i always thought that the first one should be longer. hehe. :D

Kiss the Rain thanks for the banners!

ahn annann yeah! you're right! this thread is very warm! thanks to all eels~ ^_^

^ah, i remember let's get down. i've watched the mv. they were all so cute. i want to watch nonstop4! hehe..

after finished HGD , I'm crazying JGS in Black engine Mv.

hm.. this mv. is for CF ? when ?

I so crazy his movement so smooth ~~~~ ,

Guest tuchee11

ahn_annann, Black Engine is a CF MV w/c was released last Feb...

Momma Jang, I only have this one

keunsuk02.jpg

not really that big though :sweatingbullets:

peri01.jpg <--- he's pretty here! :)

2814.jpg

credit dckeunsuk & as labeled

Guest ahn_annann

ahn_annann, Black Engine is a CF MV w/c was released last Feb...

ya, I like a music, his voice and movement ...

may I'm on JGKholic now, hahahaha poor me !!

this song is running in my heart ...

Guest tenshi01

I just watched Doremi yesterday! And I really enjoyed it! (Thank you SillyYun and others for subbing it! ^___^) But I mostly enjoyed it b/c of Jang Geun Suk xD (B/c the storyline was a little choppy or shot to quickly...probably b/c of the stoppage of the film then the reshooting again, IDK)....

Geun Suk's acting was top notch, especially towards the end ^.^...guess it showed his maturity as an actor too!

Was wondering which songs did he actually sing and which were dubbed in the movie...I think I can tell...but I just want to make sure ^^;;

Also, is the OST for this movie out yet??

Guest ldh-ldw lover

wow, this thread moves so fast nowadays.

hahah;D i have seen this thread thru close to a 100 page!!!

hahahha:D

Guest tuchee11

tenshi01, I think someone posted the link recently... Maybe you can backlog just a few pages or you cam check out the doremi thread :D

Caffe Latte BTS pics :w00t:

64.jpg

013.jpg

^^ :w00t: Now this has gotta be the right way (the hottest way!) to drink a Caffe Latte! You gotta feel it! :lol:

91.jpg

945.jpg

dckeunsuk

Guest SillyYun

OH MY GOD!! tuchee thanks

but if anyone finds a bigger one

PLEASE GIVE ME!! cos im making something for my cyworld

need a huge one!

Guest newlili

I just watched Doremi yesterday! And I really enjoyed it! (Thank you SillyYun and others for subbing it! ^___^) But I mostly enjoyed it b/c of Jang Geun Suk xD (B/c the storyline was a little choppy or shot to quickly...probably b/c of the stoppage of the film then the reshooting again, IDK)....

Geun Suk's acting was top notch, especially towards the end ^.^...guess it showed his maturity as an actor too!

Was wondering which songs did he actually sing and which were dubbed in the movie...I think I can tell...but I just want to make sure ^^;;

Also, is the OST for this movie out yet??

The first concert, when he still looked like a kid, was dubbed with other singer RORT ( sorry typo?) . The last concert he sang all of 4 songs . He also sang the Dragon song at the beginning .

Link for OST of the Doremi movie (with many artists, no JGS here) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?9p3g314mwj0

Guest FTTS_Princess

He is too cute

-faints-

I am watching Doremifasolatido...almost done TT ^ TT

wahh i can't wait for his new movie~

I still have to watch The Happy life though = ____ ='''

anywhoo GEUN SUK HWAITING!

Guest rainie_tran

I heard that the movie "Doremifasolasido" based on fanfix. Does Soompi have that story on fanfix section ? Can anyone show me the name of the story and where i can find it ?

Thanks in advance !

Guest corazoncomplicando

hey maymay. glad to find an indonesian jgs fan here *waves back* i'd love to join the birthday project but i'm a bit busy with final exams. anyways, what do i have to do? i'll help if i have time and stuff.

oyeah, i remember it being mentioned a while back but why are jgs fans called eels again? truthfully, i have this thing against eels. idk, just thinking about them makes me get goosebumps and shivers down my spine *eek* haha. guess i'll have to get over my fear.

Guest newlili

oyeah, i remember it being mentioned a while back but why are jgs fans called eels again? truthfully, i have this thing against eels. idk, just thinking about them makes me get goosebumps and shivers down my spine *eek* haha. guess i'll have to get over my fear.

Me to hahha ... My whole family like to eat eals and so I have to ik ik ... When I look at it, I'm scared and my goosebumps appear fast ... Hehe ... But sometimes I have to prepare eel meals for my family (: . I'm getting use to it I guess (:

But yellow eels are supper delicious as you can make them into stir fryied with cocconut and curry . Best for ones who need good health (:

As JGS call us eels, I used to it by now . :rolleyes:

Guest SillyYun

at first i thought he called us as jangeo is because its kinda like his name

but later found out its eels LOL UNAGI

lmao he likes to eat them i guess..haha

its ok lol i dont like to eat unagi but hahaha thats good isnt it? dont have to snatch with my son

i made my cyworld LOL i have to pay for my own JKS design

so funny

anyway its not nice haha

waste moneyyyyy

come take a look haha my jang keun suk cyworld looks so sad

Guest ahn_annann

good morning.. ( my country just 7 am. )

but my pc have not close yet from yesterday, I'm dling MKMF 2007 award and HGD's Special

(just got Eng Sub)

hahhaa, I know I too late for JGS ...