Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

LOL I'm not from France. I'm from Texas, yo. I'm going to Paris this summer and when I found out JGS was going to be there I got all excited then I read that he will come back June 4th or 5th. I'm going to leave to Paris june 8th. -tear- I'm going to miss him by a few days! HOW SUCKY. MAYBE MAYBE He'll stay.

Mamajang!! I told you many times to call me Henna maybe you just like saying dongBANG over and over. You perverted mama. XD

hahah I got you now!

yaaaaa.haaha... cowboy girl! dont call mama Jang as a pervert, unless you will b black listed as a nominator of GS's girl!~~ ^_____^ LOL

btw, cant you go to Paris earlier? hehehe...^_~

eh, will he return from Paris?? though his last schedule is going to Shanghai ^__^

go, catch him, Henna!!~~~~ FIGHTING!!~~~ ^_^

Guest DongBangBoys

hey Jang Keun yeoja~ he might be there at that time, u never knowwwww maybe he delay? or maybe its my mistake to presume?

He will be back on MID JUNE! i mean he still has China to go..

Just prepare in case u see him..if u do, take a pic with him shoulder to shoulder muahaha

can someone share the lyrics of doremi songs that he sang?

korean lyrics :P

haha Geun Suk yeoja?? I likey XD

LMAO shoulder to shoulder?? Mamajang, do you know how short I am? It will be more like hip to head. I might be his age but I'm a tiny little thing. and MID JUNE?

EEK! I'm going to search for him! LOL me and layyiwen can search for him! LOL

Keep us updated on his locations so we can go find him! HOPEFULLY they will give his photoshoot locations in Paris.

Guest SillyYun

pervert hmm..im pervert to choshinsung haha but i cant get pervie with Jang Keun..LOL i just cant feel that way! hes so skinnyyyyyyy..i like slim fit guys..hes just too cute to be pervie on..i like him like a son LOL..ok fine like a little brother? LOL I love his acting LOL and when he acted as dummy(someone called him dummy earlier forgotten who)

anyway please help me to include more stuffs on the card writing?

how about the printing one sentence from each of us thing? Is it on?

SillyYun, i think the letter is very good.

hmmm... can you add and mention our country names? so he will notice that his Soompi International fans are from Singapore, US, Indonesia, France, etc.... ^^

cos if we said from fans from all over the world, its too global.

well, its only my opinion ^^

its all up to you eels..^^

aah, put the soompi link on the letter is good, though...

maybe after he read it, he will join soompi and say hi to us..hahaha... :PB)

Guest SillyYun

dont think he will join and post..cos i dont think his manager allows that..not sure

anyway..he only can post on diary keunsuk and cy i think~

but if he post there like how he thank china eels the other time..thats good LOL

and sure i'll include that..i hope he personally do that for us!

i still got work to do..i will be able to post stuffs in a short while

Guest newlili

awww ... Dongbangboys is a cowboy girl ... wooww... Go gal .... bribe Mama Jang something. Since Keun Suk often plays traditional roles, so we have US tradtional custom for a cowboy gal to pay Mama Jang something nice to go out with her son (:

So far, I am glad that Doremi movie are receiving many good feedbacks from Soompi members . Although it was a rather rushed with so many events in it. I'm very Happy. A month before, I was afraid that Doremi movie would not get good reviews . Awesome Jang Geun Suk and the casts , bravo!

I like the little brother of the girl in the movie, he's also cute ... hehe But no one can beat my cutie JGS!

Guest lOveKorea

how about the printing one sentence from each of us thing? Is it on?

MamaJang i think it's a good idea. when you wrap up the box, you can put 1 small sentence of our best wishes to him on all sides of it..i think it'll make our Geun Suk smile more :phew::D

*sigh* Just 1 month to send, I also cant decide his present though.

Guest SillyYun

Here are the messages from JKS on listening.

Credits to DC keunsuk

Translated by SillyYun

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...5360&page=7

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&no=75819

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jgs&a...5798&page=6

Before I start, let me explain what Keun Suk Gwee means.. 근석이 -> 근서기 -> 근서긔

Keun Suk ee > Keun So gi > Keun So gwee

4월 21일

근석이야.나 지금

중국가요~응원

많이 해줘^^ 장어

들도 일 열심~셤

공부도 열심히해♥

April 21st

It's Keun Suk ya. I'm going to China now~please cheer for me^^Eels too have to be hardworking on work~have to be hardworking on exams

4월 23일

근석이에요. 한국

와서 젤첨으로 장

어들에게 음성 남

겼으니까 1번에서

들어보셈.

23rd April

It's Keun Suk. I'm back Korea, first thing is to leave message to Eels. Press 1 and listen.

4월 25일

근석이 신인상 탔

어요^^ 장어들 응

원 덕분이죠~♥

너무 고맙구요.

축하 많이 해주세

25th April

Keun Suk taken back new actor award^^ It's all on Eels' support~really thank you. Congratulate alot to me

4월 29일

하잉~나 근석이^

^날씨가 오락가락

한데, 우리 장어

들 머하고 있으려

나? 궁금해서 :)

29th April

Hi~Im Keun Suk ee^^today's weather is strange, what are our Eels doing now? very curious :)

5월 02일

안녕:) 나 근석이

~ 오늘 메세지 녹

음했어요. 통화누

르고 1번 누르고

꼭 들어보셈♥

2nd May

Annyoung :) Im Keun Suk ee~Today record a message. Press connect and 1, must listen

5월 07일

나 근석이~ 비 오

네-- 새매세지 녹

음했으니까 통화

꾹~1번 꾹~ 누르

고 꼭 들어봐요♥

7th May

I'm Keun Suk ee~ It's raining--record new message, must contact~1 to confirm~must press must listen

5월 07일

장어들~나 근석이

^^ 메세지 녹음했

는데, 궁금하죠?

통화 꾹~ 누르고

, 다같이 Move!

7th May

Eels~I'm Keun Suk ee^^record message,so strange? must connect~must press,everyone together MOVE!

5월 07일

하이!! 나 근석이~

새 메시지 녹음남겼어요.

통화누르고 1번 꾹~

꼭 들어보셈♥

7th May

Hi!! I'm Keun Suk ee~record new message. Press connect and then 1 must do it~must listen

5월 08일

장어들 안녕?

근석이~지금 선

물 이벤트 중이

니까 5번에서

많이 응모해줘요.

좋은 하루!

8th May

Eels annyoung? Keun Suk ee~now in the midst of presents activity, press 5 hurry and join. Have a nice day!

5월 08일

근서긔^^ 녹음해

준 내용 잘 듣고

있어요 정말 감동

T.T 앞으로도 많

은 응원 부탁해요♥

8th May

Keun So gwee^^I'm listening carefully on the recording details, really touched T.T in future, please support me everyone

5월 08일

근서긔 ^^근석이

가 부른노래 멘트

벨 선물 이벤트중

! 5번에서 응모

해서 꼭 받아가셈

8th May

Keun So Gwee^^Keun Suk ee singing activity is now! Press 5 to join, must get it

5월 09일

하잉~근석이^^ 장어들 주려고 노래녹음 열심히 했다.5번 이벤트 응모해서 꼭 받아가♥

9th May

hi-ng~Keun Suk ee^^try hard to record song for Eels. Press 5 to join the activity, must get it

5월 09일

깍꿍♡ 나야나!근

서긔라규~크크 장

어들 이벵 선물주

려구 노래 불렀어

:) 응모많이하

9th May

Ggak Ggong(a sound) It's me, Me! Keun So Gwee~keu keu because of preparing gift for Eels I sang a song :) Do join more

5월 11일

근서긔^^ 주말 잘

보내고 있어요?

재밌는 일 있으면

근석이한테도 알

려주기~ 꼬옥!

11th May

Keun So Gwee^^really doing well over the weekends? if there is something funny please tell Keun Suk~Must!

5월13일

깍꿍 :) 나야 나~

근서긔야 ㅎㅎ 전화

해죠서 고마워요~

앞으로도 마니*10

000 사랑해쥬셈♡

13th May

Ggak Ggoong :) It's me, me~Keun So Gwee yaa haha thank you everyone for calling~next time please call alot *10000 love for me

근석이에요♥ 어제 새메세지 업뎃했는데^^목소리 듣고 싶은사람 1번 누르고 gogo

It's Keun Suk ee Yesterday recorded a new message ^^ those who wants to listen to my voice press 1 gogo

5월 14일

@->------근석이

보내는 사랑의 장

미♥이벤트 참여

고마워요. 당첨자

발표는 4번에서^^

14th May

@->------Keun Suk ee send out love roses Thank you everyone for joining the activity. Details on winners press 4^^

하이~장어들 근서

긔^^전화줘서 고

마워요.자주 들리

고 메세지도 많이

녹음해줘요♥알

Hi~Eels, Keun So Gwee^^ Thank you everyone for calling. Often listen to messages and more recording messages. Love you all

5월 16일

근석이TT 이거 볼

때쯤 나는 비행기

에있을꺼에요. 가

서도 녹음이랑문

자 마니 남길께요

16th May

Keun Suk ee TT When all of you see this, I am already in the plane. Even I'm gone, I will still send many messages and text messages.

5월 20일

장어들 보고싶어

서 녹음했어.내가

뽀뽀도 남겨놨는

데 꼭 들어봐.스

페인에서 근석이

20th May

Because I miss Eels so I recorded. I even left a kiss, must listen. Keun Suk ee is in Spain

5월 20일

근서긔^^

스페인에사 장어들

생각하면서 녹음해놨어.

1번 누르고 꼭 들어보셈. 쪼옥♥

20th May

Keun So Gwee^^ I'm in Spain recording and thinking of Eels. Press 1 must listen. chuuu(kiss sound)

OMG! SillyYun...thank you dear!~~ :w00t:

i must hear his voice!! .......dang! his voice is soooo deep & sexy..!~~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

everything about him is sooo sexy!!~~ LOL

gonna use it as my ring tone..^___^

he's in Spain, yesterday!!~~

glad to hear his messages for eel's.. he didnt forget us during his shooting schedules..^^

LOVE HIM MORE!~~ :wub:

Guest SillyYun

ya if u hear please share in mediafire file or something with us cos some of them wont hear..

anyway "passed Spain, Germany, America, after that, the last destination will be Paris in France and Shanghai in China" according to article it was that..

so i guess hes going germany next..but isnt it very weird? US> go back europe france?

I think he has been to US already then now in Spain,Germany,Paris?

Not sure..the chain is weird..

anyway i guess he will be in France next week

Guest one_love012

OMG! I just watched Doremipasolrasido~ It was soooo cute and good... *^^*

I especially loved the ending... soo cute~

GeunSuk oppa's acting was amazing! I loved it~ If people haven't seen it I definitely recommend it!

Guest bunnybunny

i think someone asked for lyrics. It's not the ost version but the

version thats floating around online with jgs singing. if ppl want it

romanized or translated i'll do it or if someone else wants to they can.

장근석 - 기다리는 시간

살며시

두 눈을 감으면

어느새

내게 떠오르는

그렇게도

잊고 싶었던

너를 부르는

나의 노래

기억하고 있니

우리 함께 했던

행복한 시간들을

기다릴수 밖에 없는 나

아무말도 할 수 없는 나

널 바라보면

눈물이 흘러

사랑할수 밖에 없는데

잊는것 보다

아픔이 내게

더 쉬운데

돌아와 줄 수

없는 거니

-----------

장근석 - 햇살가득히

오늘도 햇살 가득히

너의 빛은 내렸어

너의 미소는 내 하루를 더 채워주고

조금은 우울할듯한

아픈 하루 마저도

너로 인해 모두 치유되는 기분인걸

이모든건

Only for you

내 하루를 잊게해

My love

언제나 곁에

with you

그대만 있다면

어떤 일들도

I do

ya if u hear please share in mediafire file or something with us cos some of them wont hear..

anyway "passed Spain, Germany, America, after that, the last destination will be Paris in France and Shanghai in China" according to article it was that..

so i guess hes going germany next..but isnt it very weird? US> go back europe france?

I think he has been to US already then now in Spain,Germany,Paris?

Not sure..the chain is weird..

anyway i guess he will be in France next week

aarrgh... SillyYun, there's nothing to heard?! :wacko:

i just opened the links, but only text msgs of GS... though there were any voice files of him, but nothing at all :tears:

did you hear his voice? :mellow:

bunnybunny, thank a lot for the lyrics. i really like song ' Waiting fot the time' [기다리는 시간]^^

Guest tuchee11

Gaaaaah! At last my agony is sooo over! I had no internet connection for 2 days! Been gone for 2 days and there's just loads of stuffs here! Thank you for the goodies eels! And welcome to the newbies here! :D I'm glad there's a lot of guys who will participate in the bday project... I thought of a gift already... All I need is to look and buy for it :)

tuchee11 you're from the philippines, right? i'm from the philippines too! hi! i hope jgs would visit our country someday.

Hi there my fellow pinoy eel! Glad to see you here dear... Yeah, I hope he visits phils someday too! We'll go stalking! LoL!

Momma Jang, you are really sumthin! You have really done so much for your in-laws ;) and for you son! LoL! Thank you so much for subbing Doremi... I'm really2 excited for it to be released! And thank you also for the translations... I wanna hear his voice on those messages he left... He's really sweet to his fans :D

DongBangBoys, looks like Momma Jang really wants you to send some naked pics to his son :lol:

sharin some pics...

BK_ks.jpg <--- Mr. Manager got some muscles there :lol:

DSC02053.jpg

DSC07110-2.jpg

Japanese mag

stera1.jpg

stera2.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

article I found in naver

T 메가TV, 뉴미디어 시대 ‘예비스타’ 뽑는다

200805211052452100_1.jpg

[OSEN=강희수 기자] KT 메가TV가 뉴미디어 시대를 이끌어갈 예비스타를 선발한다. 국내 유명 연예 기획사들과 함께 미래 미디어를 이끌어갈 예비 스타 캐스팅을 시작하는 것.

KT 메가TV(대표이사 남중수)는 싸이더스FnH, 올리브9 등 9개 기업들과 함께 IPTV 시대의 새로운 미디어를 이끌어 나갈 재능 있는 엔터테이너 발굴을 위해 ‘메가TV 엔터테이너 캐스팅’ 프로젝트를 시작한다고 21일 밝혔다.

‘메가TV 엔터테이너 캐스팅’은 노래, 연기, 댄스, 개그 등의 분야에서 뛰어난 새 얼굴을 찾아 IPTV 미디어 엔터테이너로 육성하기 위해 기획됐다. 중고생, 성인 대상의 ‘메가스타’와 유,아동 대상의 ‘메가 키즈스타’로 나뉘어 진행된다.

이번 행사는 최지우 신현준이 소속돼 있는 ‘올리브 9’, 손호영 장근석이 있는 ‘루브엔터테인먼트’, ‘스타케이’ ‘트엔터테인먼트’ 등이 심사과정에서 대거 참여한다.

예선, 본선 과정에서 특별한 ‘끼’를 보여주는 참가자는 각 분야의 전문 심사위원에 의해 현장 캐스팅의 기회도 얻을 수 있다. 결선 대회 참가자 중 1등이 가수일 경우 디지털 싱글 앨범 발매의 기회도 주어져 엔터테이너로 활동을 시작할 수 있다.

지역별 예선 경합을 통해 각 분야별 1등에게는 상금 50만 원과 본선 진출권이, 2등과 3등에게는 각각 30만 원과 20만 원 상당의 상품과 부상이 주어진다. 본선에서는 부문별 각 1등 500만 원, 2등 300만 원, 3등 100만 원의 상금과 상패가 증정된다.

‘메가TV 엔터테이너 캐스팅’은 오는 26일부터 6월 25일까지 참가자를 모집하고, 6월 27일부터 3일간 지역별 예선 후 7월 초 본선을 진행할 계획이다. 참가접수는 인터넷 온라인(http://www. mymegatv.com)과 전화(080-280-0001)로 가능하다.

100c@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

http://osen.stoo.com/news/html/000/935/623.html

hmmmmm... is he doing a megaTV CF? I hope someone can translate :D

Guest silentHappiness

Huhuh..!! :tears::tears: Miss this thread so much and I missed lot of goodies and news about JGS...

What,he's been in spain...!?!? And he will be going to paris...!?!?

What did he do in spain...!?!? And in paris...!?!? Can someone please tell me...!?

Why is he going to many countries...!?!? To promote...!?? :wacko::unsure:

Silly Yun,what are those text messages of JGS...!??! What is it all about....!?!?

Can somebody please tell me...!? I've been hospitalized and didn't get any chance to visit this thread...

As Im thinking about it I think Im getting worse for not taking my daily dosage of Jang Geun Suk...

Aiigooo..!! :tears: How I miss this thread so much and to all the fellow eels...! :tears:

Guest SillyYun

maymay: u gotta call..yes i heard it on my phone..

Jang Keun Suk will say

Hello everyone~~~~~~those messages are written by fans after listening to the phone calls UPTEEM TIMES!

i dont want ur phone bills to shoot up like hell!

mama already called upteem times

anyway..erm tuchee LOL i thought the muscle man was Keunsuk..u shock me for a moment haha!

nooooo i dont mean dongbang boys to send naked pics haha!

its good if we send our faces :P next time he can recognise or find u familiar

silent: yes hes in spain i think now still in spain..paris..next trip i think..if not germany..lets wait haha~Oh dear hospitalised!?

what happen to u? are u ok? Can i include on my letter to keun suk to wish u well?

today i called 2 times T_T

ok i found a feature to record from my phone..

I will try to record tomorrow or something..to share with everyone

Guest tuchee11

LoL! I hope oppa doesn't grow some muscles like mr. manager's...haha! :D

For a while I thought he traveled outside for a vacation... but it was because of work... Poor child... Hope to see some traveling pics soon :D And yeah, I think he loves France :)

maymay: u gotta call..

anyway..erm tuchee LOL i thought the muscle man was Keunsuk..u shock me for a moment haha!

nooooo i dont mean dongbang boys to send naked pics haha!

its good if we send our faces :P next time he can recognise or find u familiar

silent: yes hes in spain i think now still in spain..paris..next trip i think..if not germany..lets wait haha~Oh dear hospitalised!?

what happen to u? are u ok? Can i include on my letter to keun suk to wish u well?

kyaaaaaaaa!!~~~ i just called it!! :w00t:

OMG!~ mama Jang! i thought he just talked to me!! haha LOL ~~~...........oh my.. his voice........... :w00t: :w00t:

thank you for the number, you are a good omma :lol:

eh, i dunno how to record from the phone @@

will wait you to share it, dear..thank you! <3

silent, we hope you are fine now...^^

tuchee, glad you come back. thanks for those awesome goodies :wub:

Guest SillyYun

ok for all jang keun eels

I doing it again

i called again to record

sorry if very first part a word missing cos i need time to press record

I will upload it now..

he spoke quite alot