Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest silentHappiness

I agree with newlili... Its rather sad to be an only child with no siblings... :tears::(

But JGS have us,if he is lonely were here to cheer him up... :D

Just hope tht he will find the right girl he's looking for...

But she has to get the approval of our Mom... Mama Jang... :sweatingbullets:

Guest newlili

Silenthappiness: I norminate Dongbangboys as a Soompi gal for JGS (: . Mama Jang, are you going to approve Dongbangboys as your daughter-in law ? hehe ...

^^ i'm not even considered in the running? that's too sad.. :tears: j/k! i'm too old for him anyways.. but it is kinda a trend for older girls to have boy toys nowadays... think mariah & nick, demi & ashton

See? I was right, he wants a girlfriend or have someone to love. He's a growing boy and he's so busy that he can't do anything. Aww..

I feel so bad for him. I hope he finds the one that can fill his heart!

maybe he came in here and saw ur post so he decided to post something along those lines on his cy..

Guest supErnova1114

^^ i'm not even considered in the running? that's too sad.. :tears: j/k! i'm too old for him anyways.. but it is kinda a trend for older girls to have boy toys nowadays... think mariah & nick, demi & ashton

maybe he came in here and saw ur post so he decided to post something along those lines on his cy..

T.T

I'm too young for him, even my friends tell me so.......(some friends!)

oh well...

Anyway, I can't wait to see another one of oppa's new dramas!! =]

Guest softshellcrab

yes yes its the nuna and dongseng trend nowadays XD XD XD awwww i think he's lonely.... maybe he likes someone but the girl doesnt like him back? or or he's too busy he cant have time for serious relationship so he felt lonely...hehe we have too many thoughts for him. btw thanks for the translation ^^

Guest changminnieluver

does anyonme know when the doremifasolatido

movie is gonna come out subbed online??

if its already up!! id really appreciate it if u could tell me where i could see it at !!

mucho gracias in advance! :ph34r::D

Guest anf322

gah! his cyworld post is disheartening. does he usually post often on his cyworld? the songs on there are beautiful. i'm speculating maybe he has a lot of free time these days, swimming around in these thoughts. poor guy needs some love.

he could possibly be drunk therefore the candid post. then again, i reread the translation he did mention "as I'm drunk" LOL

being a child star, he's much more mature than others. i wish him all the best. someone give him a hug! :blush:

has anyone see JKS and Go Ara's interview for the Etude House commercial. it has SUBS!

adorable, those two.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgA4D6jwxKE

Guest DongBangBoys

Silenthappiness: I norminate Dongbangboys as a Soompi gal for JGS (: . Mama Jang, are you going to approve Dongbangboys as your daughter-in law ? hehe ...

LMAOO OMG I LOVE YOU!!! You're so awesome <33 Yes me as the soompi gal! I bet I'd make his day with my sillyness! Right Mama Jang?? HEHE

EEP. maybe :ph34r: Sorry Geun Suk! You know we love you and we're just looking out for you!

btw, OMG just ONE more page till it hits 100!!!! I thought I wouldn't see this until after I left the country and came back but YAY he's just so popular that he hit 100 before I left for vacay!! WOOT!

JGS FIGHTING!!!!

Guest Medea

I'm BACK! I'm happy that this thread has grown so much while I was away ^_^!! I haven't looked through all the pages that I missed but now that I'm on summer break I'll have a bit more time! Wheee! How is everybody doing?! How is our lovely Jang Geun Suk? we are on page 99!! yay!!

Guest jjinxx

aww poor JGS oppa...looks like he's going thru hard times...hope he feels better soon~~ I'm sure he'll find the perfect girl for him to cheer him up!^^ so dnt wry, oppa! haha

oh is doremi posted here on soompi?? can someone give me the link? hehe^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1630

here's the link! happy reading! if you haven't read it you'll love it! lol, i cried myself dry for three nights!!! ><

gosh, hearing how lonely Geun Suk is makes me depressed :( and gosh, it makes me feel like i'm taking my siblings for granted! >< aw man, that's gotta be tough. i mean, it's not like he doesn't have lots of support but there's nothing like love from your own family members! Keep it up Jang Geun Suk!! <3<3<3

hey hey medea is back! sillyyun and skittles have another person to help with the translating now. :D anyways, to answer ur question, JGS seemed a tad down yesterday (or was it the day before) cos he was drinking and posting his heart out on his cy with hints of being lonely. backthread 2 pages

Guest jjinxx

Hey, does anyone know where i can download an MP3 version of the trailer for Doremi?

wanna know why? cuz i love that trailer. lol, you hear that i love the trailer so i have no doubt i'll love the real movie when i see it!! > < but damn, it's taking forever! don't tell me they're not releasing it on dvd because of insufficient funding! someone from the Doremi picture thread said (last year) that they wouldn't show Doremi in theatres because of not enough funding and it would be released directly in dvd but guess that's not the case.

but geez, after reading the story i couldn't watch the trailer without crying even more! cuz then i understood what was going on and my heart was breaking for Eungyu and Jungwon...here i go, lol.

Guest Strawberii
Hey, does anyone know where i can download an MP3 version of the trailer for Doremi?
This might be the somewhat longway....but you could always go to convertube.com and paste the doremi's youtube link and check which format you want to convert it into (if you want it on your ipod the best chose would be mp4)-you can only listen to it if you check mp3.

Guest DongBangBoys

is his cyworld not working??

I tried going on it but it's saying something about a minihomepage and won't let me view it T__T

edit::

I just went and searched it on naver, it worked. I guess the link in the front doesn't work?

Guest aeisha

ooh im sorry to hear that.. hope you r better now ^^

its okay dear, tuchee lrd posted vid of GTX2. many thanks for the links of pandora <3

but how to download files from there? its d 1st time i know this site :blush: thanks in adv, aeisha!! ^^

pandora is just similar to youtube. you dont need to download to view the vids. you only download it if you want to save the vid in your pc. you can watch vidoes directly like youtube, veoh..etc.

3-28.jpg

1-67.jpg

keunsuk

theres a new article posted in keunsuk site. idk what it is about. can someone post it here, i cant post it bc the korean characters are not registering in the pc. i think this pc needs some software to install first. i not sure bc im not using my pc, im here in an internet cafe near our office. its my break thats why i decided to drop by. :D:D:D

edit

thanks laiyiwen for all the goodies.

thanks skittles for the sub of the vid. i have saved it in my playlist so that i could watch in my free time. and thanks also to the translation. i wonder why his so sad now when just currently he was so happy bec he recieved an award.

is it bec his lonely? i too feel down when im alone but i try to do things to keep me occupied like being here. i think he should try visiting soompi once so that he wont feel lonely. he could make many friends here. :lol:

i visit his cy just now. the song are so mellow. makes me feel sleepy. :P

is it a portugese song?

oooohhh its 99th page. hope i could leave a post in 100th page

so fellow eels please add some post now.

Guest reddynamitez

i dont like his hair like that. i wish he could just leave it how it was before. he looks sooo much cuter.

Guest DongBangBoys

i dont like his hair like that. i wish he could just leave it how it was before. he looks sooo much cuter.

really? I think it looks really good.

I love the color on him.

Guest hannahhhxbanana

OMG i love JGS

hes toooo talented at everything ;]

<33

BTW only one for page till 100!!!!!! :D

Guest aeisha

you're welcome dear... waaaah! You can watch the clip from keunsuk.com... why can't I? are you a member? huhuhuh... I can't register yet... tried to email the webmaster but no reply yet :( I think GTX2 is a weekly sports program...

tuchee, why dont you try typing anything in the blanks of the registration page.

i registered through that way. :D i just type whatever i could press in my keyboard on the blanks. and fortunately i succeeded.

really? I think it looks really good.

I love the color on him.

hey DongBangBoys, congrats for being nominated as soomi gal :D

i think he looks good in everything. :P his wearing checkers again.

btw, soompi fanclub is already working.

hope all eels here would also support it. join the account made by sillyYun.

the fan club was having error before thats why i tried making other account. i will delete the one i made to avoid confusion.

edit

i topped the 100th page.

good thing i stayed longer but i really have to go bc im already late.

hannahhhxbanana are you new here. if you are, welcome.

new vid posted in pandora but idk know what it is about. sorry

pandora