Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest newlili

hello..

i just finished the drama your beautiful and i really like jang geun suk there... can you give me some drama of him ?.... after watching the drama i found myself lurking the net to find infos about JGS, oh i was really captivated by his eyes and smile.. and is he singer, wow i mean his voice really is super by the way

Welcome to Keunsukholic world :)

Geun suk is not a singer; he's just an actor who likes to sing :)

You can check out dramas Hwang Jin Yi, Hong gil dong, and Beethoven virus

He also plays in movies: baby and me, doremifalatido, Iteawon Murder case, and some others .

Guest em-jae

i noticed geunsuk is gaining back his buffs again, which is so good!

im not diggin' with the slim body figure, i like him better now, hope he'll continue working out!

Guest miniejungle

hi eels... :) haven't been in the thread today and I felt like missing something already :)

thanks shiro et al for the new pics, clips.. arghh is this gonna be the Momo hair style? i still cant get used to it, hic hic!

the thread has been quiet yah... wondering what he's doing... :)

Anyway here is the proper translation of his 19th Mar message, credit to Muse@jangkeunsuk.co.nr (thank you Muse!)

Title: 장어들의 도움덕분에.... (Thanks to all Jangers...)

으흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흫

으흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흫

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흫

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

(This is his giggling sound with joy)

뭔말인줄 알지?

You know what I mean?

(that means.. his mom granted him to buy a SUV.. ^^)

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흫흐흐흐흐흐흫

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

(This is his giggling sound with joy, again..

He seems to be extremely happy now... ^^)

====================

psycho_j [2010-03-19 오전 1:43:16]

내일 시축땜시 일찍주무십시다!차는 한달 기다려야 해요.장어떼들이여 즐잠하라!!

(Because of tomorrow"s kicking out , Let"s sleep early!

I have to wait for a month for the car.

A school of Jangers! Do Sweet Dream!!

psycho_j [2010-03-19 오전 1:45:14]

good night sweet dreams~with me~~

psycho_j [2010-03-19 오전 1:49:42]

I got a new SUV!!!!Bye cri~

Guest mabaydar

hi..there...you should buy the ticket! It is a rare chance to see JGS in person you know... :) grab the chance! I bought the tickets and i am going alone too! I am going with a few "loners" (i.e. going alone too)...but you can still join us! The more the merrier! come on! do pm me if you are interested!

Wow... With everyone encouragement, I am gonna buy the ticket once the sun raise this morning. Wish me luck to get the ticket. This is my first time going this kind of event. So Any suggestion what time should i be there to concert? I mean how much earlier as i saw some pple saying about waiting over night.. Do i need to do so? Confused..... Hope to see you guys soon.... So there is a free T-Shirt right? With JGS photo on it? hee hee

There are only 100 VIP tickets n tat is no longer avail. The 100 VIP ticket holders get to have an autograph on 23rd April. The norm $168 is for the fanmeet on 24th April which will be around 1 1/2hr in which he will sing a few songs, play games, have Q&A session. The $168 tickets still avail at IMM (Jurong East), Customer Service counter, Level 2.

The autograph session is a public event (23rd April, 5.30pm in IMM's Garden Plaza, Level 3) meaning even if u are not the 100 VIP ticket holder, u still can see the autograph session but not able to get up front n get his autograph.

Hope this is clear ^__^

Wow.. I now have a clearer picture of the Event. it was my dream to get his autograph and take photo together with him. But it seem dream is just a dream. I didn't get to know about this VIP ticket in time. Hope he will come SG again.

Hi Mabaydar... I have been thinking for very long too! But in the end, I finally brought my tix yesterday! Think it is once a lifetime thing. I do not want to regret just because I will be going alone. Ha... So Fighting!!! Hope to see you there. Can PM me too if you do not mind joining me.

OMG!!!!!! While I was typing this, I got my pacel! IT'S MY JGS PILLOW CASE!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE...... I'm holding onto it now! Wahkekekeke.....

Edit++

The Pillow case seems very big! My normal pillow is too small! Have to go find a bigger one. Aishi...

Have a nice weekends all eels....

Ah yes... I also don't wanna regret after he went back. I am not able to sleep well thinking that ticket will sold out tmr when i go down there. But i do wish this is not once in a life time Event. I hope he will come again and again to SG and do more Event later on. Wish to see with you guys too..... :)

For all those 'going alone' fans who are going to the fanmeet in Spore,,can meet up with EELs from Sear's Blog

Members from all over the world.

Most members gather at Chatroll in the evenings (S'pore time) .

Guest newlili

i will ask a very dumb question... why are Sukkies called EELs?

:)

Jang Keun suk often calls his fans JANGEO.

Jangeo means Fans of Jang, which also means Eels coincidently :)

Guest Earthprincess

Jang Keun suk often calls his fans JANGEO.

Jangeo means Fans of Jang, which also means Eels coincidently :)

Thanks! Very interesting.

Guest JKSbyul

Vote for Sukkie as Korean most popular actor in Japan

http://kaigoya.sakura.ne.jp/ninki03/tvote.cgi?event=vote3

can we only vote once?? i already did and the second time around (even if i closed the window) it prompted "error"

and in the video where he did the kick-off, i thought i heard "booing" at 1:50 :(

anyways, he did a great job with his kick and he is really looking way better ;):P:D

Guest neogogochan

Just wanted to thank u all for the updates and the awesome new pics of Sukkie in his footie gear! Gosh, it's good to see new pics of him! And I'm drooling for the cute new hair do!!! :P

Dunno if he put on weight or not or if it's cos his hair is pulled back but his cuteness factor seems to have climbed! :wub: :blush:

can we only vote once?? i already did and the second time around (even if i closed the window) it prompted "error"

and in the video where he did the kick-off, i thought i heard "booing" at 1:50 :(

anyways, he did a great job with his kick and he is really looking way better ;):P:D

Just voted for Sukkie as most popular achtor in Japan too! (here: http://kaigoya.sakura.ne.jp/ninki03/tvote.cgi?event=vote3) Oppa seems to be number nine!! :blink: Can't understand it :wacko:

dunno about the revoting thing but be careful, there's a small note at the top of the page that says: "when fraudulent ballot is performed I reduce the number of votes"

dunno what is meant by fraudulent ballot but it is possible our enthusiasm might be hurting Oppa's ranking?

Just a thot!

Lov u guys^^

Guest anatoilet

daym, i wished i were in indonesia so i could fly to singapore for the fan meeting... hiks... whoever lives in singapore and around, please don't miss this chance to meet him in person..

omg, he is just getting more gorgeous every time i see him in the newest picture...

Guest atikah2192

thanks for all those gorgeous pics of him!n thanks for the updates too!!!kyaaa!!! >.< ..ilovehim.ilovehim.ilovehim!!!!i love him deeper n deeper every time i stare at his face!!!

uhhh..eventhough i live in malaysia which is veryvery near to sg..i still can't go to the fm..*sigh*

Guest brumeux

i totally dig his hairstyle at the kick-off event!!!

love it...

thanks to all who have posted the pictures and video links.

To those who wants to go to Singapore FM together, some of the eels from Cri Jang Keun Suk Singapore will be going together.

So you may want to contact them and make the arrangement together :)

here is the link

Those who are still undecided to go to JKS's FM, quick.. get your ticket at IMM or through Datz Entertainment.

Guest te_400

hello so can i now call myself one of the Eels?........ i super love jang geun suk, is it true that he is doing another drama. or movie?.. i had read somewhere in the net , i love to see him again in my screens....... hope to upload more pics of him......... btw, he really got nice voice..keep posting