Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest shaisantiago

im excited about "You're My Pet" too. :)) do you guys know where i can watch the japanese version.

thanks you guys!!

@mharielle1375: i totally agree. its really nice that he has warm thoughts for us eels.

i love him even more!! haha!!

Guest somuchinluv01

im excited about "You're My Pet" too. :)) do you guys know where i can watch the japanese version.

thanks you guys!!

@mharielle1375: i totally agree. its really nice that he has warm thoughts for us eels.

i love him even more!! haha!!

Hi watch it here.. http://www.mysoju.com/kimi-wa-petto/

Im watching it now.. for a 5th time i guess :D and imagining that it was sukkie who play the role! lolz :lol::lol:

Theres a lot of noonas actresses in my mind now :D lolz Would it be HJW? or Soo Ae although she already declined the offer,, Hwang Bo? kekeke

*hugs to all Eelss* I think He left another msg today..

@Number 22 welcome to the Eels world! Enjoy! kekeke

Guest kar93

i'm happy for new, the drama is comedy romance, cool,

thanks fors pic and video.

the girls she's lucky, why i live in france lol

Guest hsbc211

AHHHHH!!!! FM is 26 april...my hols don't start till june T_T

but wowowow...tix is $168 for free seating and $250 for priority seating..

was it around the same price in taiwan and korea?

or is it much higher for Sg FM?

P.S. i was so happy when i read the news in dramabeans

YIPEE!!!! he's been wanting this role for so long...

Guest psychogin

AHHHHH!!!! FM is 26 april...my hols don't start till june T_T

but wowowow...tix is $168 for free seating and $250 for priority seating..

was it around the same price in taiwan and korea?

or is it much higher for Sg FM?

P.S. i was so happy when i read the news in dramabeans

YIPEE!!!! he's been wanting this role for so long...

korea fan meet is free, it's tw3300 for the TW fan meet with 2500 numbered seats allocated (I wonder how come sg organisor can't number the tix when there are numbered seats in the suntec auditorium), if you read the earlier replies, there are less seats allocated so it becomes more expensive.

I'm a newbie here and just fallen so hard for Sukkie. Could any kind soul here help letting me know how I can be anofficial full member at Jang Keun Suk Fan Club as i would love to see his message...please, please.

pls read the earlier posts on this. The official membership is already closed. join next yr. .

There's a new message at the official website. It's the succulent bait, eels!!

It's the video clip of Taiwan FM bts. :D

Below the vid, he wrote a simple message: Taiwan fans, saranghaeyo cri

There's also a new schedule: an interview with Instyle on the 10th. *that's from my deducing Korean power... which means, let's wait for more reliable translation... :lol: *

Guest JKSbyul

There's a new message at the official website. It's the succulent bait, eels!!

It's the video clip of Taiwan FM bts. :D

Below the vid, he wrote a simple message: Taiwan fans, saranghaeyo cri

There's also a new schedule: an interview with Instyle on the 10th. *that's from my deducing Korean power... which means, let's wait for more reliable translation... :lol: *

GREAT JOB SHIRO!!

believe we unofficial eels can not watch it... but i am happy about his gestures though... always thinking about his fans... maybe a video taken from his own cam (documentary)hihihi. . . it is 4am now, must sleep and dream of "momo". . . maybe later someone will post something more about the video from the official website...

great job fellow eels :D cri!!!

thanx for all update eels,,,esp shiro, newlili, mandalaywith, aindy, etc..so many vids and fm...already save it one by one

**hugs to all eels**

Jang Geun-seok takes the lead in You’re My Pet

http://i50.tinypic.com/5z3ck8.jpg

Only one news outlet is reporting this, but Jang Geun-seok has reportedly been finalized as the lead in the Korean movie version of You’re My Pet, a remake of Japanese drama Kimi wa petto. The movie had gone through an earlier casting round and selected Kim Hyun-joong as the cute “pet” to a fashion-editor careerwoman, a role that was once rumored to be Su Ae’s.

According to Star News, Jang has decided on the role and is currently finalizing the details. An A-list actress (yet-unnamed) is the top contender for the female lead, and once the rest of the casting is made official, the movie will begin filming.

This ought to be interesting — back when Kim Hyun-joong was supposedly headlining, I had been turned off because his acting is SO inadequate that it even got in the way of my finding him physically attractive; in Boys Before Flowers, my annoyance with the acting spilled over into annoyance with the character. But Jang Geun-seok is not only pretty, he’s got comic chops as well as dramatic ones. Plus, there’s the fun trivia tidbit of Jang taking over this role from Kim considering that he had initially wanted to play the Ji-hoo role in Boys Before Flowers (which, of course, eventually went to Kim).

(The source article says Jang’s casting is a done deal, but until I see other outlets reporting this news, I’m not fully convinced this is final. For what it’s worth.)

source dramabeans

thanx for posting sunnychan...

I am SO EXCITED now...I can totally imagine him in Momo’s role; I do hope he gets a strong actress in Sumire’s role...

really can't wait for this...

add more news bout it

Jang Geun Suk to return to screen with You’re My Pet

The heartthrob of all noonas around, Jang Geun Suk has confirmed his selection for the main male role of an upcoming chick flick, You’re My Pet. You’re My Pet will be based on a popular Japanese comic series of the same title – the series has already been made into several adaptations, including a cable show on a Korean channel a while ago.

The plot will focus around a story of how a prominent fashion editor begins to live together with a pretty boy of young age.

As many already know, Jang Geun Suk’s anticipated role of the “pretty boy” has once been reserved for Kim Hyun Joong only a couple months ago. However, he has rejected the offer for untold reasons, leaving many of his fans disappointed.

Wow, first an idol, then a murderer, and now a pet? Jang Geun Suk is sure on a roll these days!

credit:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/jang-geun-s...th-youre-my-pet

add one of his photos in TW FM

95344da93032e8c91e17a2d.jpg

cred : baidu

and here the books

bookt.jpg

credit : lovesears.blogspot

with the story about it

http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/03/gift.html

Guest as3dvalerie

Waaa... I'm so happy to be able to watch him in the new project. Wondering how will he act in the drama..

Anyone knows what is the content of the book? I really curious about it. He looked really surprised and touched when he opened up the book on the stage.

Waaa... I'm so happy to be able to watch him in the new project. Wondering how will he act in the drama..

Anyone knows what is the content of the book? I really curious about it. He looked really surprised and touched when he opened up the book on the stage.

It's called the promise book. There were a few pics of the inside of the book at baidu. In the pics, there are areas for people to write (their promise) to Sukkie, and an area for signature and all that. I don't know if that is all they put in the book, or whether they have more sections other than the written promises.

I also found some comments in baidu regarding the kissing news that said they had written in the book promising him they will trust him, and so they will. Something like that...

Guest aindy

Shiro.. thanks again for more pics.. i doooooo envy those fans.. they were hugged by Sukkie.!! very, very lucky!! and who says we will get tired of it?? of course not!! :P

everyone's been ecstatic about the latest news.. im not into J-dramas as well but im looking forward in seeing Sukkie acting again.. whatever the storyline is i know Sukkie agreed on this role as this would be a very good one.. :D

lovely...... ♥♥♥

4bc38c3fdf667adb3c6d970.jpg

de2f20f8f8a3d0ebb58f310.jpg

Guest aindy

clear arrival pics..

how can his hand be that beautiful?!?! ♥♥♥

36597476.th.jpg 29053016.th.jpg 66173285.th.jpg 95415395.th.jpg 11066240.th.jpg

90888976.th.jpg 62982105.th.jpg 89202818.th.jpg 37686726.th.jpg 98449674.th.jpg

89781259.th.jpg 85613477.th.jpg 21076242.th.jpg 62842317.th.jpg 72216654.th.jpg

Credits:

As tagged + Baidu + JKS Philippines

Annyeong~~

Hmm, looks like i'm a little bit late to visit Seukkie here..There are so many new pics from his FM..

And the most important news is he's going to have a movie project..Yay!!! Chukahae Seukki!!!

Adding more pics from FM :wub:

685d0345fc189a3c6b63e5b.jpg

^^

Cute Seukki

19476bda1f11701910df9bf.jpg

^^

Hmm, the next Jacko? :rolleyes:

Guest atikah2192

yea..a bit late fr me too *sigh*

soompi has always been the faster one than the others

wowww..my keunsuk is seriously very cute and charmingg

i want to meet him too!!!!

i want to be hug by him too!!!!

*jealousy* <_<

ouhh..btw..thanks for all those pics ((:

Guest ploinkypink

OMO!! JKS went to pub named Luxy & kissed one TW gal by 'la tongue' bcoz he was high!!!!!!!! he was back to hotel @ 3.00 am (so late). that's why he's so tired when reaching home. according to d news, they said Hong-Ki hs ever been there too. thought he suggested JKS to go.

JKS definitely went to Luxy. Accordining to a fan account in baidu tieba, JKS went to Yuxi restaurant (famous for Hong Kong food, not Taiwanese food) for dinner before returning to the hotel. Later in the night he went to Luxy and left around 4am. The fan was there at Yuxi, Sherwood hotel and Luxy (soo lucky! don't know how she managed to find out his unofficial schedule!). She mentioned that Hong Ki went Luxy when FT was in Taipei last month, so she took a guess that JKS will go there too. And true enough he did! But there's no mention of any kissing though. :P

Her fan account is really good! Here are the links.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=725090301

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=725679180

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=725952960

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=725979954

^Are you sure he did this? I can't believe it. I doubt he would do something like this in public since he's now quite popular, I am sure he would be more cautious of his image. I bet this just frame up this news to make people read.

1st of all i was soooooooo excited about the momo role even though i can t finish the japanese version but.... i really want him to be momo as it will be smthg different from his previous role but hor how come is a movie not a drama as i prefer drama as can see him more..,..

and i feel so touched when he said in his speech to taiwan fans,,, i feel like crying for him as he seem so touched and very sincere. he s very touch by the fans and i am so touched by the way he s so appreciate his fans. my heart reAlly so heavy now, feel like crying now,....

after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hNMN3WNjzg...player_embedded

am i crazy but i really feel like crying nw his speech n his reaction make me so touched

and as for psh avoidg him in the fears of falling for him i think it s possible as he s such an attractive guy n down to earth who girls can resist him. not only his look ba but his sincerity s the most irresistible 1.

as for the kissing of girl in tw club at 1st i think it may be a make up story but even if it s true it s still ok ba as he s a grown up boy so it s ok ba to flirt around at least he s still v sincere to his fans