Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Annyeong~~

miniejungle&JKSbyul, you're welcome :) I guess your questions have been answered by Bloomflowers123 ^_^

twing_003, welcome aboard :) Good luck on your exam ;)

I've found these HD pics (without logo)..Hopefully, it's not re-post ^_^

e9307a278ce7d45435a80fb.jpg

9ec4d34c68db1dfed0c86aa.jpg

333dd9851d90bd1ec75cc3a.jpg

de0498c9d38f7a2bbf09e6a.jpg

credit: baidu

Anybody could download YSMM ep 217 from the link lizzybennet posted or found MU link of it? I couldn't download it from dshare... hiks...

As for the old one with Moon Geun Yeung, the HQ version is available on page 59.

YSMM season 2 ep 2 is not subbed yet. Only ep 1 is eng-subbed so far... :)

Guest amesy

Q: does anybody knows where I can watch ya shim man man season 2 w/ jang geun seuk (ep 2) w/sub? i've been looking for it for awhile but no luck... pls..pls..pls? thx u!

ps: i've seen ep 1, but no luck w/ ep 2

i am looking for it also...i only managed to find a hq one without subs ):

Did u mean the one from 2008? No luck on youtube? Ive been wanting to find him in the old season when he had short hair. It was sooo long ago, maybe around 2007? It was the same epi as Kangin I believe. Man he was hot in there, thats where I first discovered him. He talked about how an ex-girl got mad at him for scawling her for spilling crumbs in his car and she got totally mad silent. Ahh, it was the old version YSMM. Does anyone remember this? I watched back in 2007, anyone a fan from then? hehe. Oh man, I miss the old stuff.

somehow readin ur post made my heart go awwwwwwww...

i rmb watchin Come Out to Play and he mentioned how his gf got mad at him for being late and they reconciled after a snow fight lol...

he also said he used to secretly check his ex's homepage hahaha and would even go to the extend of loggin in with his fren's id if its a private profile...lol...

gosh i cannot believe i m remembering all these trivial stuff...jks is drivin me insane

happy birthday shiro!!saengilchukhahamnida!!!

Guest miniejungle

Madly passionate, I might add... :lol: I've signed up for Korean lesson starting in March... as if a full-time job is not enough to occupy my time... :lol:

Start saving for Singapore goodies... :D Since it's in April, we still have 2 months to fill up the piggy bank... :P

aieee great... then we'll have another translator here :) good luck!!!

and also, happy birthday shiro! stay energetic as always! (i think i'll sign up for Korean class once i return to S'pore) :)

minie: :lol: you got that right. Long weekend, and instead of going out or relaxing, I was slaving in front of the computer dealing with subbing the video and re-checking it with the chinese-subbed clip. What has he turned me into??? *oh well, I guess I know the answer to that question already* :lol:

LOL i know exactly how that feels

Madly passionate, I might add... :lol: I've signed up for Korean lesson starting in March... as if a full-time job is not enough to occupy my time... :lol:

Start saving for Singapore goodies... :D Since it's in April, we still have 2 months to fill up the piggy bank... :P

glad to hear that ur picking up korean

i give the thumbs up to anyone who does

because passion for the language and a urge to understand is a great driving force to excel

esp if u can practise it all the time from watching and listening!

Fighting!

Guest kittiwan

Oh yeah, part 2 of that show ( also with Lee Hyori, Nickhun etc) was classic! There's a tudou Chinese subbed version. But, yes, that's the part where he talks about breaking up with his girlfriend prior to Hwang Jini and crying 30 days straight. He didn't even remember exactly how it started, but it happened while he was eating fried chicken in his car. His girlfriend started crying; but he couldn't say anything 'coz his mouth was filled with chicken at that time. Then after they broke up, he wrote her a letter everyday but she didn't reply. THere was a point when he managed to get her to meet with him again, he couldn't cry; but felt that if he didn't cry at that time, he would loose her and then his tears just started to fall....anyway, that's just a summary, but his actual description of that event was so awesomely heart-warming. Anyway, they got back together again after that;but eventually broke up. Yeah, he also said that he likes women who wait and wave at him, after he drops them off at their places. Like, as he drives away, he still looks back through his mirror.

By the way, has anyone living outside of Korea managed to vote for him for Baeksang awards? If it is TECHNICALLY possible, I will.

Guest Pookpik

Oh yeah, part 2 of that show ( also with Lee Hyori, Nickhun etc) was classic! There's a baidu Chinese subbed version. But, yes, that's the part where he talks about breaking up with his girlfriend prior to Hwang Jini and crying 30 days straight. He didn't even remember exactly how it started, but it happened while he was eating fried chicken in his car. His girlfriend started crying; but he couldn't say anything 'coz his mouth was filled with chicken at that time. Then after they broke up, he wrote her a letter everyday but she didn't reply. THere was a point when he managed to get her to meet with him again, he couldn't cry; but felt that if he didn't cry at that time, he would loose her and then his tears just started to fall....anyway, that's just a summary, but his actual description of that event was so awesomely heart-warming. Anyway, they got back together again after that;but eventually broke up. Yeah, he also said that he likes women who wait and wave at him, after he drops them off at their places. Like, as he drives away, he still looks back through his mirror.

Thank you so much for ur translate, even I'm very new here but I can feel that u, guys really love sukkie as I am. From now on I hope to become a part of ur community :D

Guest ploinkypink

@kittiwan do you have the link for the interview? I wonder how many ex-gfs does Sukkie have? i thought there were 2...

Guest felmomo

Hi... I'm a newbie here. I'm actually attracted to Jang Guen suk due to his manly voice. After I watched him in "You're Beautiful" and singing, I was totally drown by him. And to my surprised, omo.. his just 22 yes old!!!

Btw, I heard that he's coming to Singapore, do anyone here know how and where can I buy the tickets???

Thanks so much in advance... Cheers!

Hi... I'm a newbie here. I'm actually attracted to Jang Guen suk due to his manly voice. After I watched him in "You're Beautiful" and singing, I was totally drown by him. And to my surprised, omo.. his just 22 yes old!!!

Btw, I heard that he's coming to Singapore, do anyone here know how and where can I buy the tickets???

Thanks so much in advance... Cheers!

The Singapore fan meeting would be on April 24. The ticket would be released on March 13. For VIP tickets, you have to be in person to buy it. One person, one ticket at the moment (no official confirmation from the organizer yet). For regular tickets, there's no limit how many you can purchase. No confirmation whether the regular tickets will be sold online or not.

Keep haunting this thread... I'm sure if there's any further notice about this, it will be posted here... :D

And welcome to the eels pond... :lol:

ps: thank you all for the bday wishes... :D Hopefully, my "bday present" would arrive soon. *oh come on, post office, just deliver it already!! *sigh* *

Guest amesy

oh.my.gaaahh..~~hyperventilating~~

saw this in lovesears...

BTS d-cut dvd....credit lovesears and jaimejks-psh@PSH int'l community

(sorry if i'm not allowed to post them here...currently not in the right state of mind)

o.jpg

n.jpg

l.jpg

a.jpg

m.jpg

k.jpg

j.jpg

g.jpg

f.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

Guest daily_tofu

oh.my.gaaahh..~~hyperventilating~~

saw this in lovesears...

BTS d-cut dvd....credit lovesears and jaimejks-psh@PSH int'l community

(sorry if i'm not allowed to post them here...currently not in the right state of mind)

E/s320/b.jpg

have seen the screen cap in several other forums since 2 days ago.. shiro, you got the link to the video right? i couldn't find it.. or does anyone has it?

I'm agitated and distressed. the dvd is in customs already, the ems tracking stated: Customs retention reason : Invoice missing.. but I read somewhere this is just normal procedure.. I don't know anymore... Itaewon limited edition dvd from yeasia is not here either.. it's been 2 weeks.

have seen the screen cap in several other forums since 2 days ago.. shiro, you got the link to the video right? i couldn't find it.. or does anyone has it?

I'm agitated and distressed. the dvd is in customs already, the ems tracking stated: Customs retention reason : Invoice missing.. but I read somewhere this is just normal procedure.. I don't know anymore... Itaewon limited edition dvd from yeasia is not here either.. it's been 2 weeks.

I got the link, but it comes with a notice not to post the vid anywhere else without the permission of the uploader. The link to the thread is here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=721440011

At least you still have the tracking number, tofu, so you know where the DVD is. I don't have any tracking numbers... and no reply from innolife yet... *sigh*

Guest felmomo

Thanks so much for your info Shiro401. I will try to look out for it. And hopefully I'm able to get the VIP tickets. Hee...

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!

Guest neogogochan

Happy Birthday Shiro!!!

생일 축하합니다

生日快樂

Let's hope the DVD package arrives today for your birthday.. miss Tae Kyung hahaha..

Hahas, happy birthday shiro! Hope ur birthday gift comes so you will have strength to keep up the good work!

@kittiwan do you have the link for the interview? I wonder how many ex-gfs does Sukkie have? i thought there were 2...

:ph34r: this is a very good question. anyone know?

Guest Bloomflowers123

As usual the details are still not out yet :(

Can't wait for the released day for Asia FanMeeting goods and SG's version :D

Happy Birthday Shiro!! :D

Guest huongdinh

Tree-J Co.Ltd

5F, Kidco Bldg, 33-20 Nonhyun Dong

Gangnam-ku,Seoul 135-010

Korea

Same info as above, but in Korean letters

트리제이 ( Tree-J)

서울시 강남구 논현동 33-20 키드코B/D 5층 우편번호 : 135-010

Korea

PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

+82-2 540-6959

Hi, kittiwan!!!

Could I use the phone number of Tree J that you posted above to fill in the post office's bill when I send letter gifts for Sukkie to Tree J Co.ltd?!! The post office in Korea ask me to fill in the destination's phone number when I use their service.

Looking forward to your reply.

Tks a lot!!!

Guest amesy

sigh my weekend's inactivity has caused excessive salivation in my office....hope u get ur parcel soon!!

shiro, thank u for postin the link! are there any more BTS vids in baidu? i cant read chinese so i just randomly browsed through the pages...