Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest Eliana.Bando

Neogogochan: Yes!! I´ll send my letter on next week also! :) Although we can send only a quarter of A4 paper, I´ll make some scrapbooking background (on photoshop), print and after, leave a little message buy hand! WoW!! It would be so nice if we could send him some nice households... For sure the arirang interview was very revealing! A lovely blend or a nice vacoon would be so so nice. Wouldn´t be? :D If I had money, I´d buy a big summer home to him here in Brazil! My husband would kill me with certain! lol!!

Ilwoo_Aein: Great! Simply amazing! The notebooks are so nice! Wish live in Korea to buy all all all all those things! I´m getting crazy just looking for all those pics!

Rabbitpig: You are so welcome! I´ll be keeping voting more and more times! Fighting every eels of the world!

Mz_Hyunki: The doll is so cute! Tks for sharing those pics with us! :) the rabbitpig is really cute!

Kamsahamnida!

Anyong ka seo!

po po po from Brazil!

Guest miniejungle

shiro, thanks for your hard work! :) i enjoyed the clip with sub tremendously!!! well done considering it's your first time!!! :D *thumbs up*

see Sukkie's power over us??? hahah we're willing to learn new things, spend so much money, sacrifice our precious free time to do all things Sukkie's related... my baby boy is so blessed to have such loyal fans!

ilwoo-aein, thanks for the notebooks... i thought it's part of the freebies for YB dcut, is it not?

There's a new notice at the official website. Seems like they're bringing the goodies back, but different version. If what we had before is the Seoul FM official merchandise, this time they're gonna have Asia Tour merchandise. In addition, they will have country merchandise too! So the Taiwan merchandise would be sold only at Taiwan fan meeting, Singapore merchandise would be sold only at Singapore FM, etc.

The goodies would be on sale on March 2, I think... :)

omo omo... can feel the hole in my wallet is getting bigger... :lol: start saving, guys! :D

minie: :lol: you got that right. Long weekend, and instead of going out or relaxing, I was slaving in front of the computer dealing with subbing the video and re-checking it with the chinese-subbed clip. What has he turned me into??? *oh well, I guess I know the answer to that question already* :lol:

Neogogochan: Yes!! I´ll send my letter on next week also! :) Although we can send only a quarter of A4 paper, I´ll make some scrapbooking background (on photoshop), print and after, leave a little message buy hand! WoW!! It would be so nice if we could send him some nice households...

Kamsahamnida!

Anyong ka seo!

po po po from Brazil!

Hi,

Sorry I cut your post. Thanks for being keen in joining our project. You are from Brazil right ? So you fall under the other countries category. You have a whole A4 paper allocated for your country's introduction and your message. You can PM me for more clarifications.

Fighting!!!

Guest JKSbyul

We need to focus on what potential % Geun Suk will get the award . If we focus on both, he won't get anything for sure.

If we focus on 1- the movie part, he might get it . I wish him luck , sukkie ah!!

In 2008, he beat the famous actor who got over 10 million ticket box office in movie category, and won Best hot actor of 20 choices.

I want the history repeat again. :P

He got over 40% of votes on movie category so far, I hope it will keep this pace !!!

Guest Bloomflowers123

thank you very much for the information karrenstar! :D

yeah guess my pocket is having a bigger hole now.

Can't wait to buy SG Fanmeeting items :)

where can we buy the asia fanmeeting goods ? since its out at 7 March.

Oh my, why is the details for Singapore Fanmeeting still not out yet.

I visited the website everyday to check but always a disappointment since its always "watch out for the details soon!"

ordered JKS postcards from yesasia since 19feb and finally its shipped out today :D

P.S. you can buy the notebooks here on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/SBS-Youre-Beautiful-A-...=item335a9134c3

Guest twing_003

wow!!! so many news of sukkie... been absent from the thread..usually im a silent lurker.. and it made me happy to see all these news...

hope to have friends here... :P

i'm preparing for my board exam and i keep thinking of sukkie..oh dear..hahaha..

wish me luck on the exam.,.fighting!!! hope to see him in a drama or in movies again.. :-)

Guest miniejungle

minie: :lol: you got that right. Long weekend, and instead of going out or relaxing, I was slaving in front of the computer dealing with subbing the video and re-checking it with the chinese-subbed clip. What has he turned me into??? *oh well, I guess I know the answer to that question already* :lol:

he's turned you into a very passionate eel, hahahha! (i think he did the same to me, just that i've got not so great skills as well as powerful computer to do all these stuffs, hahha) :rolleyes:

New FM Asia Tour goods notice from the official site

oh no, more goodies???? ottoke??? i'm so broke this month... totally broke with so many purchases... and now he's tempting me with the new stuffs? my pay is only coming in mid month March, gosh... ottoke?????

he's turned you into a very passionate eel, hahahha! (i think he did the same to me, just that i've got not so great skills as well as powerful computer to do all these stuffs, hahha) :rolleyes:

oh no, more goodies???? ottoke??? i'm so broke this month... totally broke with so many purchases... and now he's tempting me with the new stuffs? my pay is only coming in mid month March, gosh... ottoke?????

Madly passionate, I might add... :lol: I've signed up for Korean lesson starting in March... as if a full-time job is not enough to occupy my time... :lol:

Start saving for Singapore goodies... :D Since it's in April, we still have 2 months to fill up the piggy bank... :P

Q: does anybody knows where I can watch ya shim man man season 2 w/ jang geun seuk (ep 2) w/sub? i've been looking for it for awhile but no luck... pls..pls..pls? thx u!

ps: i've seen ep 1, but no luck w/ ep 2

Did u mean the one from 2008? No luck on youtube? Ive been wanting to find him in the old season when he had short hair. It was sooo long ago, maybe around 2007? It was the same epi as Kangin I believe. Man he was hot in there, thats where I first discovered him. He talked about how an ex-girl got mad at him for scawling her for spilling crumbs in his car and she got totally mad silent. Ahh, it was the old version YSMM. Does anyone remember this? I watched back in 2007, anyone a fan from then? hehe. Oh man, I miss the old stuff.

Guest neogogochan

Thanks, shiro, karrenstar and all you hardworking eels for the info updates!

hohoho bloomflowers123 is making lurking around ebay

found this calendar.. quite nice..

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-N-JELL-youre-beautif...=item27ae1af813

@tofu: **furiously fanning self** that is one smoking hot calendar pic!!!

@eliana: summer house in brazil! That's a good one!!! :D :D

Yest I read a post regarding him breaking up with his gf before filming hwang jini. If I'm not wrong he wanted to break up for some trivial stuff in a moment of anger. When he saw his gf tears rolling down her face he felt really heartbroken. He say he felt like all the water had drained out of his body and it's the first time he felt that.

When the host of that interview asked him if he had anything to say to her, he said he hope she can accept his heart. And he said his ideal gf is someone who will wave at him till he drove off where he won't be able to her in the rear mirror anymore.

I felt really sad after reading this especially when you know he actually cried for a month over this.

Is this the same interview you all are talking about?

Guest lizzybennet

Did u mean the one from 2008? No luck on youtube? Ive been wanting to find him in the old season when he had short hair. It was sooo long ago, maybe around 2007? It was the same epi as Kangin I believe. Man he was hot in there, thats where I first discovered him. He talked about how an ex-girl got mad at him for scawling her for spilling crumbs in his car and she got totally mad silent. Ahh, it was the old version YSMM. Does anyone remember this? I watched back in 2007, anyone a fan from then? hehe. Oh man, I miss the old stuff.

I just found this, so thought I'd come out of lurking to help out. Just fyi, the file is LQ and there's no subs. (If anyone has the HQ version, I hope they'll share. :D )

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87732

Scroll aaaallllll the way down to epi #216 (which has the story you mention); #217 is the 2nd part (funny, too, with heechul)

Enjoy! ;)

Guest yue_girl

everybody, who is Guen Suk's Eels(fan), click this link and vote for oppa : http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201003&rcd=5599&cd=245