Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest daily_tofu

Calling All Official Eels who will attend Singapore FM

Hi, eels!

As you know, Jang Keun Suk will hold a fan meeting in Singapore as a part of his Asia tours (April 24 tentative).

From what we have been hearing, there’s a lot of international eels from all over the countries who would like to attend the Fan Meeting it, especially from Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, and other nearby countries.

So far the information we have is the tickets will not be sold online which presents a big problem for us, eels, who reside out of Singapore. We are planning to make a special request to Tree-J about it. We are looking for Official Eels (who are a full member of JKS official website) because we really need your support to carry this out.

For OFFICIAL EELS who will attend the Singapore FM, please send an email to: Eels.Intl@gmail.com and we will reply you with more details. Thank you very much cri~!

Guest almontel

wow, you're all so lucky to be able to see him at another FM...i've seen clips of the one he did last month and have not heard any negative comment about it...

i just saw that last part of him crying towards the end....he must have really worked hard to prepare all those song and dance numbers..must have been so tiring for him, i'm surprised he still has his voice towards the end...

and he really loves his eels to the point that he makes sure he has a website where he can actually talk to them, that's really something...none of the US actors/actress would even dare do that...they're so privy and so uninvolved with their fans, so unlike other Asian stars! that's why i really love GS and SH!!!

anyways, when i was watching his FM i fell in love with the NonStop4 song that he played when he showed his practice video and promised myself i'd make another video of GS and SH with that song...so here it it, for all TaeNyu and SukkiHye fans:

Taken from www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr

大家好, 这里是TREE J公司.

如2月4日的通知内容所说, 2010年正式会员的申请截止时间为2月20日.

今年之内不再接受正式会员的申请, 之后若有募集需要会另行通知.

感谢各位的关心和支持.

我们会努力为大家呈现更完美的一面.

谢谢.

Hello? Overseas fans! This is Tree J. company.

As we informed on Feb.4 in Website,

We closed the 2010 membership application on Feb. 20 already.

We won"t get membership application this year.

If we think that it will be needed further membership,We will inform it on website.

Thank you for your attention.

Guest artisticscent

Almontel: that is such a wonderful video thanks for sharing with us!!

[2010 Feb] Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Suk Japanese magazine scan

20100222japan01.jpg

one pic only so far. Does anybody have any idea which magazine is this? 'Korean TV....Vol.027'?

the photoshoot is AWESOME looking but i really wish to know which mag it is!! Japanese fans?

Guest brumeux

Hi, eels!

As you know, Jang Keun Suk will hold a fan meeting in Singapore as a part of his Asia tours (April 24 tentative).

From what we have been hearing, there’s a lot of international eels from all over the countries who would like to attend the Fan Meeting it, especially from Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, and other nearby countries.

So far the information we have is the tickets will not be sold online which presents a big problem for us, eels, who reside out of Singapore. We are planning to make a special request to Tree-J about it. We are looking for Official Eels (who are a full member of JKS official website) because we really need your support to carry this out.

For OFFICIAL EELS who will attend the Singapore FM, please send an email to: Eels.Intl@gmail.com and we will reply you with more details. Thank you very much cri~!

Hi, are you calling for all OFFICIAL EELS including of those in Singapore?

p><p> one pic only so far. Does anybody

the photoshoot is AWESOME looking but i really wish to know which mag it is!! Japanese fans?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/staryu_eels/sukkie-1.jpg' alt='sukkie-1.jpg'>

The Korean TV Dorama guide vol.27 (22/02/2010)

Today date ^^

This magazine available at Kinokuniya too (for previous volume), i call Kino at my country just now, they said this volume haven't reach yet today.. >_<

thank for sharing the pic ^^ they are looks sooo cute!

Guest JKSbyul

Taken from www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr

大家好, 这里是TREE J公司.

如2月4日的通知内容所说, 2010年正式会员的申请截止时间为2月20日.

今年之内不再接受正式会员的申请, 之后若有募集需要会另行通知.

感谢各位的关心和支持.

我们会努力为大家呈现更完美的一面.

谢谢.

Hello? Overseas fans! This is Tree J. company.

As we informed on Feb.4 in Website,

We closed the 2010 membership application on Feb. 20 already.

We won"t get membership application this year.

If we think that it will be needed further membership,We will inform it on website.

Thank you for your attention.

thank you for this update... i am very sad :( that i was not able to register in time...

but hopeful though, that they might extend...

it took me awhile to sign up in the official website and when i was about ready to apply officially, got the bad news about the deadline :(

anyways, i will just be depending on you my fellow eels to keep us updated here in this forum...

and also, i am waiting for the "english part" of the website to be accessible because when i click on the US flag, it says "coming soon"...

@ miniejungle--- thank you for the link... i was soooo touched watching the video... made me teary-eyed as well...

i am more amazed by his dedication to his work as well as to all of us who support him...

Guest karrenstar

[2010 Feb 22] The Korean TV Doramaga Vol.27

aec8f4ded88fa46094ee37a.jpg

20100222japan01.jpg

bf906c63d4884c540d33fa1.jpg

0daa8044cd533d78500ffe1.jpg

9ea4ffdc4fab9d95cc11661.jpg

a8984b0894c63aa10b7b82e.jpg

fa6bb511d3b8974acb80c41.jpg

The Korean TV Doramaga vol.27 (22/02/2010)

Go GET THE MAGAZINE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sunnychan

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2707/20100222japan01.jpg

one pic only so far. Does anybody have any idea which magazine is this? 'Korean TV....Vol.027'?

i bought this magazine.it's from "kankoku tv drama guide 韓国TVドラマガイド theres a big poster of

jang jeun suk,interview of JKS and shin hye and you're beautiful promotional inside the magazine.shin hye

is such a beautiful lady!

Guest daily_tofu

hi brumeux,,

yes, including those who live in Singapore :)

Other official fans club usually take care of their official members for event like this, so let's do this. I mean, we ARE after all, official jangeos.

Come on Eels.. we still have time to fight for this ticket!

There is no way overseas eels can fly to SG just to queue up for the ticket right? Well of course it's possible, but considering the time and money spent?

Let's fight for it :)

(for eels who are not official yet, i'd like to say i'm sorry.. if somehow seeing my post might irk or annoy you.. pls forgive me)

Guest daily_tofu

hi brumeux,,

yes, including those who live in Singapore :) Please check my pm.

Come on Official Eels.. we still have time to fight for this ticket!

There is no way overseas eels can fly to SG just to queue up for the ticket right? Well of course it's possible, but considering the time and money spent?

Let's fight for it :)

(for unofficial eels, i'd like to say i'm sorry.. if somehow seeing my post might irk or annoy you.. pls forgive me)

Oh btw there's a Japanese magazine feature YB drama.. .they even give the layout of the house.. too bad i can't read japanese.. unless it's katakana or kanji hahaha..

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=714251221&c...%CE%FD&pn=0

Found this magazine's volume as well ~

The magazine title : 韓国テレビドラマvol.35 (MOOK21) (ムック - 2010/2/5) / The Korean TV drama vol.35 (MOOK21) (mook - 2010/2/5)

Available at Kino too, but don't know already sold out or not..>_<

@karrenstar : wahhhh!!! thank you for sharing all sukkie's pictures!!

omg!!! he loooks soooooooo awesome!!

and his style sooo COOL!

thank for for the magazine info I want to get one too!!

Is it sold in Japan only?

normally, Kinokuniya Bookstore at other countries also have sell it (but so far, for this volume haven't have yet..maybe haven't reach yet >_<)..

Does anyone order stuffs from dvdheaven and is over USD100? Did the dvdheaven receive the exact amount? (means korean bank deduct a small portion of the money)

Does anyone order stuffs from dvdheaven and is over USD100? Did the dvdheaven receive the exact amount? (means korean bank deduct a small portion of the money)

If you pay using paypal/credit card, then you just pay whatever amount they charged. Since they're a verified seller, there's no other charge.

Thanks for the magazine pics... he looked good!! *even with cigarette* :P

Guest miniejungle

count me in, tofu. :) and did you see your favourite pose that karrenstar posted, of sukkie and his trademark offshoulder top? :rolleyes::lol: drool big time noh? he looks really good! but what makes me spazzing like crazy is their pics together!!! TK-MN now has become KS-SH once more!!!! woohooo!!!

[2010 Feb 22] The Korean TV Doramaga Vol.27

The Korean TV Doramaga vol.27 (22/02/2010)

Go GET THE MAGAZINE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen, thanks so much for the post!!!! i can't believe we have this treat!!!! :wub: