Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest neogogochan

to those who didn't get a chance to become full members: we'll try post as much as possible whatever happens in the site here, so you wont miss out so much yah? hugsssss...

:( *hic* thank u!

Guest calynojc

I've noticed there are several people asking how to apply for full membership and some also PM me about it.

I just came back from the Q&A section in jangkeunsuk.co.kr and read one answer from the STAFF.

It is confirmed now that they no longer receive registration for full membership.

The deadline was on Feb 20, 2010.

Sorry everyone :(

but you can still register as a regular member.

:( in that case,how do i register as a regular member then?i tried registering alot of times but a pop-up window in korean keep on appearing and i guess i failed.i really feel helpless.anyone could help me out?i tried backlogging but can't find anything that helps.

thank you

:( in that case,how do i register as a regular member then?i tried registering alot of times but a pop-up window in korean keep on appearing and i guess i failed.i really feel helpless.anyone could help me out?i tried backlogging but can't find anything that helps.

thank you

the pop-up window could mean u've registered successfully...try checking his profile/from.keunsuk...

or u can just check out how to join fc...i've posted the guidelines...

sad...i didnt realise that the deadline is for real....

Hey girls. Do u all want to order the Jang Keun Suk Fan meeting's hoodie on 28 feb OR after the Taiwan Fan meeting because if Taiwan Fan meeting got sell, it might got chance selling at Singapore Fan meeting too...

Hey girls. Do u all want to order the Jang Keun Suk Fan meeting's hoodie on 28 feb OR after the Taiwan Fan meeting because if Taiwan Fan meeting got sell, it might got chance selling at Singapore Fan meeting too...

after tw fm ba as no hurry in getting them. the tickets are more important

Guest xjl_linda

Someone posted videos of the Korean FM... KS looks like he's having a great time :D

http://www.youjotube.com/related/2cYNTB8DFSk

I enjoyed watching it even though I don't understand a single word

Thank you, gracelwf. Yeah me too, it's so amazing that we enjoy watching it even though we don't understand a single word, just to listen to sukkie's voice and look at sukkie's face is good enough for us. Although if we can understand every words is even better, right? So thank you to those of you who had been a translator for us ^_^ You are the best d^^b

Guest newlili

I've noticed there are several people asking how to apply for full membership and some also PM me about it.

I just came back from the Q&A section in jangkeunsuk.co.kr and read one answer from the STAFF.

It is confirmed now that they no longer receive registration for full membership.

The deadline was on Feb 20, 2010.

Sorry everyone :(

but you can still register as a regular member.

I thought I can apply 2 weeks later, now it's closed ?

:(

Anyway, head up for applying after Taiwan FM . They need to reopen the club MS as FM in Singapore will open soon , don't they ?

Cross my fingers for middle of March <_<

Guest calynojc

the pop-up window could mean u've registered successfully...try checking his profile/from.keunsuk...

or u can just check out how to join fc...i've posted the guidelines...

sad...i didnt realise that the deadline is for real....

wow thank you so much!!!that really helps.since the full membership application is closed (temporarily i hope),i guess no harm being a regular member for the time being. :)

Guest daily_tofu

I thought I can apply 2 weeks later, now it's closed ?

:(

Anyway, head up for applying after Taiwan FM . They need to reopen the club MS as FM in Singapore will open soon , don't they ?

Cross my fingers for middle of March <_<

actually the full membership doesn't have anything to do at all with the fan meeting. so don't think they will open the full membership again. it's more like what miniejungle said: because the membership is of a calendar year basis, so usually they should get all the registration done before the next calendar year so that members can enjoy the benefit for the full year.

the membership will end on dec 31, 2010 no matter when you apply. in my case, i lost one month because i applied a few days before 20 feb, but it's ok.

I'll post it here if there is any development tomoroow.

Burning the midnight oil..working on Olive show translation from mandarin sub. should be completed by tomorrow. I could use some help.. need someone who knows mandarin... anyone?

Guest neogogochan

Burning the midnight oil..working on Olive show translation from mandarin sub. should be completed by tomorrow. I could use some help.. need someone who knows mandarin... anyone?

So grateful for your hardwork Tofu. Wish I could help but haven't gotten past my first few lessons in mandarin, ke ke ke! Meanwhile, sending you waves of encouragement: \(^___^)/ /(^___^)\ \(^___^)/

Anyone who can help pls. do! Translating Sukkie is worthy work!

Guest crazy_guava

@xkiku: I want!!!!xD waiting...Hope they will sell the hoodie on SG FM...But the S size already sold out in dvdheaven...T T

@xkiku: I want!!!!xD waiting...Hope they will sell the hoodie on SG FM...But the S size already sold out in dvdheaven...T T

WA... Suddenly their stock is moving.. Think I not waiting for taiwan FM. Girls, you all can start transferring money to me.. Once I get the money I will ordered from DVDheaven

actually the full membership doesn't have anything to do at all with the fan meeting. so don't think they will open the full membership again. it's more like what miniejungle said: because the membership is of a calendar year basis, so usually they should get all the registration done before the next calendar year so that members can enjoy the benefit for the full year.

I don't mind not enjoying the benefit for a full year!!! Even for a half year I won't mind!!!

Arrghh! How can I miss the deadline!!! :( :( :(

T_T

*consoling myself right now by rewatching YAB for the 3rd time, though i still won't be consoled forever until i get the full membership*

Finalize Name-list of confirmed order of the Fan meeting Hoodie

*Kindly state the size of the hoodie.

Girls, which type of shipping method do you all prefer?

1) Me - L size

2) Declovey - L size

3) Bloomflowers123 - M size

4) miniejungle - M size

5) aili81 - M size

6) charisgal

7) blessrain - M size

8) pochiki

9) crazy_guava

S(90 size: Chest 49cm / Total length 62cm)

M(90 size: Chest 54cm / Total length 65cm)

L(90 size: Chest 57cm / Total length 70cm)

Base on currency rates - (1.42),

Total Charges

-By Parcel Post (USD379.30) - SGD538.606 - Each Person Pay SGD59.845

-By EMS (USD395.30) - SGD561.326 - Each Person Pay SGD62.369

2. EMS (International Express Mail) : This is special shipping program which is served and managed by Post Office and the Korean Ministry of Information and Communication. Delivery time is within 2 to 5 days from the date of the day after the confirmation of your payment.

3. Parcel Post (Air) : The parcel service is the service between the countries and territories involved. Delivery time is within 6 to 12 days from the date of the day after the confirmation of your payment.

PS: Once I have received everyone payment, I will proceed with ordering of the hoodie

Guest daily_tofu

@xene, i totally know how you feel.. i'm still kicking myself for not ordering the usd120 YAB dcut dvd. hix...

@xkiku, got my email? shall we start today?

@amesy, nice work on the livejournal! i love it :)

Just got back from the official website.. No news on the membership yet.

Guest miniejungle

daily_tofu, :wub: you so much for the hard work!!! komawo!!! by the way, don't need to burn midnight oil.. just do it as and when you have time. i would gladly help you if i know Mandarin or Korean but so sad... i know nuts about these 2 languages... should i take up the course? hmmm....

Please do not be offended by this, but may I remind us all not to post one liner here, or Mods might warn us again and in the worst scenarios, close the thread for pruning... then we won't have a place to go to everyday... Please use PM or add more information about Sukkie in your post. :)

Xkiku, do you want me to try using paypal to test out this time? :) let me know. oh and depending on how many pieces we order, the postage might be different as well.

and here's the clip of my beloved baby boy breaking down after the FM... credit to Mee (love you)! how i love him!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzRI4sjtyk...player_embedded

@xene, i totally know how you feel.. i'm still kicking myself for not ordering the usd120 YAB dcut dvd. hix...

@xkiku, got my email? shall we start today?

@amesy, nice work on the livejournal! i love it :)

Just got back from the official website.. No news on the membership yet.

haha thanks!...i've been checking the official website every hr too and still no news ): ...

i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it here before but the admin has posted pictures of the valentine gifts received, includin the camera but no salty kimchi :P

@miniejungle...thanks for posting the clip...can't wait to leave this dreadful workplace to watch it at home....

Guest daily_tofu

haha thanks!...i've been checking the official website every hr too and still no news ): ...

i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it here before but the admin has posted pictures of the valentine gifts received, includin the camera but no salty kimchi :P

@miniejungle...thanks for posting the clip...can't wait to leave this dreadful workplace to watch it at home....

no salty kimchi.. he was just mentioning it :)

someone over baidu just upload plenty of screen caps of itaewon murder.. bloody.. brrrr... go ahead and save the ones with Sukkie in it :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=716750489