Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest crazy_guava

do u want to order with us? den I can pass u either on the queuing up of the tickets or fanmeeting?

PS: I think I crazy.. I suddenly wake up and first thing is to check whether sukkie is active on his homepage ornot

@xkiku : I can order with you? Then how I pass you the money? hmm...still thinking...oh~then how we meet up? I don't really know about singapore..>< sms/phone call?

haha~I only can online when in office around 7am...always miss out...T T

@crazy_guava, i need ur help too...(regarding the fm tickets)..won't be able to take off to go s'pore...):

@amesy: Now I also worried that I cant get the VIP Ticket...sob sob

hopefully all can get the VIP ticket..xD

@xkiku : I can order with you? Then how I pass you the money? hmm...still thinking...oh~then how we meet up? I don't really know about singapore..>< sms/phone call?

haha~I only can online when in office around 7am...always miss out...T T

@amesy: Now I also worried that I cant get the VIP Ticket...sob sob

hopefully all can get the VIP ticket..xD

Oh no.. i also don't know how u gotta pass me money. I can either sms or phonecall. Oh Yea. Hope everyone have VIP tickets

Guest miniejungle

^^eels, i suggest you create paypal account for easier money transfer... it's much more convenient for everyone.

i read over YB and PSH thread that Sukkie will head to Japan with our lovely PSH for the promotion of YB premier!!! wooohoooo!!! this news really makes my day!!!

credit: karrenstar and as indicated...

[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful Director's Cut DVD Preview Event

Date: February 20 2010 13:00 - 17:00

Activities:

Part #1 -

1. surprise event (there's no comment what it will be)

2. watching YAB fan-vids

Part #2 -

1. watching the full video of the ANJELL last concert

2. surprise event (there's no comment what it will be)

3. watching YAB EP.16 (it could be replaced by other vids)

You're Beautiful D-Cut Event Recount

I've just got home from the premiere ^^v

There were no surpring events because all the YAB casts have busy schedules >.<

but it's ok! I didn't expect them to show up there haha.

They gave us some presents by drawing a lot such as YAB novels, YAB photobooks, OST, a YAB calendar,a pig-rabbit doll and an ANJELL chocolate(they made its case lol)

One of girls got the Star necklace (it's seen in the EP16) oh!! I was so jealous!!

Afterward we watched several vid made by fans, ANJELL concert vids and the D-cut EP16.

There are three D-cut scenes(I noticed) in EP16 which are Mo Hwaran's, Manager Ma's and Shinwoo&Jeremy's.

The last one is so cute that everybody laughed out loud XD!

Unfortunately, I couldn't take vids because they strongly prohibited it due to a copyright.

Don't feel blue, they are already included in the DVD, though.

Even if you don't buy DVD, those scenes will be released on the youtube.com

DVD will be shipped from Monday, so

everyone can get it before the end of

this month ^^

Two more news,

1. JGS and PSH will visit Japan soon for the

YAB premiere.

2. The production manager who made YAB mentioned YAB Season2.

She had talked about the imaginary story with Hong sisters and they really liked it.

The story was that Taekyung marrried Minyu and they have children blah blah~~

Idol's marriage life, it could be very

interesting story XD! I want it!

Credit: Junusy

Guest jaimejgs

Hannah, you should go check his schedule to make sure and pm me when and where!!

I sooo want to go. YB airs next Saturday here in Japan.

It would be super if I could go and see Keun Suk and Shin Hye!!

Let me know what you can find. Thanks!!

^^eels, i suggest you create paypal account for easier money transfer... it's much more convenient for everyone.

i read over YB and PSH thread that Sukkie will head to Japan with our lovely PSH for the promotion of YB premier!!! wooohoooo!!! this news really makes my day!!!

I did have paypal account. But how do I take out money from paypal?

Guest kittiwan

this looks like a clearer version of Olive...

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...e&svctype=1

@JKSbyul

No, you don't have to put answers in the boxes that aren't in pink. Btw, I posted a really detailed explanation about how to join the FC somewhere in this thread..buried :D

ETA: Here it is, but this one's from LA

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15416159

Guest karrenstar

[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful Director's Cut DVD Preview Event

Date: February 20 2010 13:00 - 17:00

Activities:

Part 1 -

1. surprise event (there's no comment what it will be)

2. watching YAB fan-vids

Part 2 -

1. watching the full video of the ANJELL last concert

2. surprise event (there's no comment what it will be)

3. watching YAB EP.16 (it could be replaced by other vids)

reporteng.jpg

photos credit junusy, naver, daum, DC gallery

23972105739092786017100.jpg

23972105739089452684100.jpg

23972105739086119351100.jpg

23972105739082786018100.jpg

23972105739079452685100.jpg

23972105739076119352100.jpg

23972105739069452686100.jpg

23972105739066119353100.jpg

23972105739059452687100.jpg

23972105739059452687100.jpg

23972105739056119354100.jpg

23972105739052786021100.jpg

23972105739049452688100.jpg

23972105739046119355100.jpg

23972105739042786022100.jpg

23972105739039452689100.jpg

23972105739036119356100.jpg

23972105739032786023100.jpg

23972105739029452690100.jpg

23972105739026119357100.jpg

23972105739022786024100.jpg

23972105739019452691100.jpg

img4948.jpg

p100220005.jpg

p100220004.jpg

p100220003.jpg

p100220002.jpg

52870757.jpg

89664829.jpg

45925917.jpg

13643549.jpg

81441991.jpg

75109025.jpg

41681286.jpg

302sayf.jpg

2d97igg.jpg

3029utc.jpg

352mb1h.jpg

21041254.jpg

36137632.jpg

45432928.jpg

16314942.jpg

82831544.jpg

42400894.jpg

Guest miniejungle

Hannah, you should go check his schedule to make sure and pm me when and where!!

I sooo want to go. YB airs next Saturday here in Japan.

It would be super if I could go and see Keun Suk and Shin Hye!!

Let me know what you can find. Thanks!!

Mee, i just checked his schedule.. so far they haven't updated on this trip at all - the only thing on his March calendar is the Taiwan FM on the 7th March.

i will monitor it closely and let you know as soon as there is any updates. i hope you can catch them there dear... :wub: give them our love, weee....

Guest Kylie Nomiko

2. The production manager who made YAB mentioned YAB Season2.

She had talked about the imaginary story with Hong sisters and they really liked it.

The story was that Taekyung marrried Minyu and they have children blah blah~~

Idol's marriage life, it could be very

interesting story XD! I want it!

Credit: Junusy

This sounds interesting! :D It reminds me of 'It started with a kiss 2' (taiwan) which is on the main chars' marriage life ^^

But Im not sure how they are going to keep the real Go Minam char in the show..

Guest jaimejgs

Awesome, Hannah. Let me know if you see any update between now and this coming Saturday.

I really really really want to see Keun Suk and Shin Hye here in Japan!!

Thanks!! :)

To all Jang Geun Suk fans(especially Chinese fans). Here is an important message:

This afternoon, a Taiwanese fan posted something about Taiwan being a country independent of Chinese government's rule. (for those who don't know, there's been a very long political issue between Taiwan and China. Some Taiwanese wants to proclaim Taiwan as an individual country, and there are a lot of conflicts arising from this)

In response to her message, Sukkie/TreeJ staff posted the following:

"hina.Its not a country.

This is very important to every chinese.

we all love you but we all love our country.

As we all know seoul is the capital of Korea.You should know Taiwan is a province of China.

Maybe you dont know this before.Thats OK.

We can tell you about this.

And if you respected us.

we will still love you."

A few moments after this, TreeJ and Jang Geun Suk realized the mistake and quickly apologized. They now hope that Chinese fans can understand that it was purely a misunderstanding. Please do not hate him for what he misunderstood.

Credit: Tieba

this is so funny lo why are they so serious about the country matters as we all sometimes also think that taiwen s a country haizzz these people really overreacted on such a small issue..

Thanks for the update, minie and karrenstar... :D It was exciting just reading the fan account. It must be even more so for those who attended the event. :D Can't wait to get my hands on those discs... B)

Mee must be so excited now, getting ready to stalk Sukkie and Shin Hye... :lol: don't forget to take pics and tell us the details... *you're our paparazzi now? :lol: * Hopefully the Japanese audience will appreciate YB more than the Korean audience did... :)

*and when will Tree J admin update that website? *sigh* we got more information here than we did over there... :P *

@aili: let's not go there anymore. It's sensitive issues for both Taiwan and China, so leaving the matter alone is better, I think... :)

Guest almontel

oh, i'm super excited now...i can't wait for my DC DVD!!!

and i'm super hyper to know that our fave couple will be in Japan!!!! mee, you're sooooooooooo lucky...please take lots of photos and vid to share with us, ok?

where can i get the set of doll that was on the cake!!!! love it!!!

thanks everyone!!!

Thanks for the update, minie and karrenstar... :D It was exciting just reading the fan account. It must be even more so for those who attended the event. :D Can't wait to get my hands on those discs... B)

Mee must be so excited now, getting ready to stalk Sukkie and Shin Hye... :lol: don't forget to take pics and tell us the details... *you're our paparazzi now? :lol: * Hopefully the Japanese audience will appreciate YB more than the Korean audience did... :)

*and when will Tree J admin update that website? *sigh* we got more information here than we did over there... :P *

@aili: let's not go there anymore. It's sensitive issues for both Taiwan and China, so leaving the matter alone is better, I think... :)

i know i m not commending this in his web but only say in here. i am just abit pissed off

Guest daily_tofu

i know i m not commending this in his web but only say in here. i am just abit pissed off

@karren, the story from tieba is distorted. The post in english saying that taiwan is a province of china is posted by a fan from China as a response to what they say tree J has stated. But we don't know what tree J said coz they say the post has been deleted.

Personally I think the poster shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Me too, aili. The post already upset a few members already because that poster has mislead people from other countries to think that taiwan has become a part of china, again.. Not a fact.

Oh well you know how people tend to overreact.. She's like trying to warn Sukkie and expects him to understand. What in the world has itu got to to do with our dear Sukkie, right?

That was sooo OOT. Anyways..

Back to our dear Sukkie :)

@karren, the story from tieba is distorted. The post in english saying that taiwan is a province of china is posted by a fan from China as a response to what they say tree J has stated. But we don't know what tree J said coz they say the post has been deleted.

Personally I think the poster shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Me too, aili. The post already upset a few members already because that poster has mislead people from other countries to think that taiwan has become a part of china, again.. Not a fact.

Oh well you know how people tend to overreact.. She's like trying to warn Sukkie and expects him to understand. What in the world has itu got to to do with our dear Sukkie, right?

That was sooo OOT. Anyways..

Back to our dear Sukkie :)

yaya that is what i think too but lets just ignore it ba.... anyway it doesnt affect our love for him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: