Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

sorry guys i think the song that play at his msg is not the same as tree of heaven ost

i think got 2 version for korea 1 is i love you by simply sunday which is played in the msg

and the ost is called letter by jung woo

but they sound similar so i thought they are the same song.

but what a coincident?! the 2 songs r related to our taenyu couple

Guest popjammerz

haha, thanks for all those information :D

I was wondering how do I log in into his site, because I keep on fail to join don't know why.

Anyone can help? :)

I can speak korean ah I hope I get to leave some message to him then >o<

Guest blessrain

Hi, I try to vote but couldn't. This is the message I received "You are not identified as a human being. Turn JavaScript support on in your browser and try again." In any case, my vote is "I am going and joining the food catering"

http://www.yourfreepoll.com/nshcyyonsr.html

those who are going to his Sg Fm pls go in to vote as we [xkiku] hAve wrote to the 'maybe' organizer about the food catering arrangement and they said that everything is still in progress and will let us know for more details and they asked us how many people are in the fan club so those who are going pls vote once.

deadline is 20 feb 10 so vote fast

tq

haha, thanks for all those information :D

I was wondering how do I log in into his site, because I keep on fail to join don't know why.

Anyone can help? :)

I can speak korean ah I hope I get to leave some message to him then >o<

firstly, u have to use IE to view his site...(:

to be an official member u have to pay 40000won (per annum basis) and u'll get to post msges as well as view his msges and pictures, schedule..basically things u can't access if u're an unofficial member...

This is the song he listened to in the morning, and said he loved it! - credit 13sunshine@park-shin-hye international community:

First Impression

I imaging you have long hair and wearing skirt

But short hair, torn jean was my first impression of you

The music flows calmly, I placed one rose

At the white table, you sat and wait, I've made you embarrassed

So I because I like you, I made a promise that we will meet

From the beginning, like an old friend, we have no awkwardness

I can understand just looking at your eyes, no need to talk

This is probably love, the love at first sight

____

am i thinking too deep or this lyrics is very meaningful, eels???? ;) please note today is PSH's birthday yah...

who sings this song? Whaaaa..it is really dejavu!

Guest miniejungle

shiro... the last pic you posted captured my heart... love Taekyung wearing white!!! it's my favourite outfit of his in the whole show!!!

and daily_tofu, thanks for the translation. great work!! he surely knows how to make the audience happy.. by saying he has a girlfriend and then point at the audience!!! hahahah! i was supposed to be there, arghhh!!!!

waiting for HQ clips of last nite's show... :)

Guest newlili

Thank you eels for the updates, photos and translations. :D

Just discovered my membership has been approved...took just over a week. Fingers crossed that those still waiting will have their memberships approved soon. While on the subject, hope that in the future, Tree-J will put in place a better system for joining the fan club. Right now it seems to be causing grief for a lot of people!

I have two questions for everyone:

1. How proficient is JKS in (reading/writing/speaking) English?

2. How much of a smoker is he? I always shake my head in disapproval when I see photos of him with a cigarette! :P

Congrats !!! :)

JKS 's speaking in English is understandable and good enough for short conversations. He did interview some Europeans in English when he was in Europe and was one of the MCs for Car racing go to extreme 2 , 2008.

I don't know much about his reading and writing . He said last year that he's learning English, Japanese, and Chinese.

I think he's a heavy smoker and he does not even try to hide it. But let's think about it, it is normal in Asia, and many Korean celebrities as well as men in Asia smoke . You can't believe it , but still, my brother once told me that for many Asian guys (also his friends) , the good gifts for them from America are brand name cigarettes.

hello!

recently got hooked after YAB marathon.. he's such a brilliant actor and yes, utterly hot!

i wanna say thank you to all fans who gave precious pics and links that makes up this 500-page thread.. i am on the process of back reading everything.. =P

Guest SoyaBeans

Hai all ~

i have go yesasia site just now and found this ~ Chiyangunsokunobokunoo-kaasan

and the release date is April 23, 2010..

Is't the other name for this drama is "The Owl Museum"? Sorry, i bit confuse.. hehe

Anybody knows further info about this?

DVD Titile : Jang Keun-Suk's Boku no Okaasan (my mother)

Produced year : 2003

Synopsis

Japanese - Eng trans by : SoyaBeans

Source: http://www.yesasia.com/global/chiyangunsok...en/info.html#ja

Please DO NOT repost w/o a proper credit

-----------------------------------------

Jong-Woo lives with his grandfather who owns a coffee shop, after his loss of his parents in car accident about 10 years ago, he has grown seriously. One day, when Jong-Woo was working at the coffeehop, a middle-aged woman came to him and paid an extra charge for a delicious tea because 『tea was really beautiful.』 Soon after that the woman died. After He finally realized that the woman is his mother, Jong-Woo would fallen into chaos ....

We can see him plays various kinds of roles in many dramas. Young Jang Keun-Suk who was growing rapidly, was being attended when he played as a main cast in heart-full-drama. Appeared at the time of Jang Keun-Suk was in high school, is still talking about the performance of tears.

----------------------------------------

@SoyaBeans : waahh!! thank you for the infos!!

aaa ~ i have watch this drama before (me cry everytime i saw Jong-Woo crying..huhu..) .. the other name of this drama is The Owl Museum right? (correct me if i'm wrong >_<) ^_^

and thank you for the YT link of the lastnight TV program.. :lol:

@Shiro401: thank you for sharing all those awesome sukkie's pictures ~

the last pic looks sooooo cool!!

For those who are the full member of Cri-J, you should make your way to the official website. There's a new video in the movie gallery... :D Another bts of SBS Drama Award... :D

edit:

oops, top of the page... let's post some more pics... :D

Sooo different from Itaewon's Pearson... :P

1b7c0c11d59a09b36438dbec.jpg

With Nonstop4 cast: Mr. Yoon (the professor) and Sukkie's rival the psycho storeman (who also starred in Hong Gil Dong... :D)

4d4984b203008c6709230284.jpg

Guest SoyaBeans

just reposting a brief of JKS's tv show last night - top celebrity by 주니어장어 in OFC site's free board.

tkx 주니어장어 for briefing & trans this. ^^

ALL respective credit goes to : 주니어장어 (Jennie) @OFC

1st posted

He was on TV last night,

unfortunately, i didnt watch the show at the right time..but believe me! Im still your fan!!!!

anyway, I will translate what he said on the show..

He shoot a lot of picture with Mr.Jo who is a famous photographer

at least 6 times! you all know KS was famous boy from his youngest!

KS said he is now 24 years old for Korean age, and he was born in the year of rabbit and he thinks the woman who was born in the year of snake might be a good match for him. He likes the pattern of snake skin or animal print stuff like that..

to be continue....

2nd posted

ok, personally, KS is "Chosiknam" at day , and "Jimseungnam" at night.

(Chosiknam means a man who is neat, clean, gentle and cool / Jimseungnam means a man who is tough, strong, and with masculine image.)

and KS said "I can make my muscle if I want to, quite easily, but now, I dont want to"

and there was rumor that KS is not tall enough, but he doesnt mind about that and he is 182 cm tall!!! also, KS says he doesnt want to give up his shoes for that(as you know, KS doesnt use the lifties! but he also does not like to wear flat one! )

why do you like Su-ae(famous actress who is chosen for his favorite)?

because she is just what he thought as an ideal woman, who talks with soft voice

and elelgant , graceful.. also she seems to be a person who will listen to him when he wants to say something ...(I can be the one! pick me! pick me!! (-.-) sorry~~

3rd posted

why do you think a lot of woman older than you likes you especially?

A) I didnt thnik about that...I definitely have a masculine image and especially at night! ( and he showed his lovely smile>.< wow! )

Which part of body do you see first when you look at a woman?

A) First of all, EYES !!!!! and how much the eyes look deep(?)-(-I guess it means the image or the way of look of someones eyes )

Why ?

A) I like someone has her own karisma or her own image or atmosphere..

especially who can talk or send message through the eyes...( KS...you like Alien?)

What is your hottest issue?

A) To choose the next program or next work!

What is the biggest change through the <Minamishineyo>(TV drama which was aired last fall and which was a huge success)?

A) I was so happy to be awarded the Netizen prize! I was so thankful and felt so great! I really wanted to get this prize.

( the prize is to vote through the internet to choose the hottest actor! and KS had some difficult time because some people spread some rumor against him through the internet..thats why he liked the prize in particular..I guess.. )

What you might be if you were not an actor?

A) Car Sales representative?

to be continue....

last posted

everyone says you had a good communication skill~

what if you spent the normal school life with your friend~?

A)

ok.. I might lie a few trivial things...but I was famous from young age...I need to be cautious when I say something ...

What is the most important thing when you get dressed?

on the red carpet, I think the outfit need to suit me well and the quality of the clothes is important and ..it need to be looked pure and ....well.. I asked a lot before but thesedays, I like simpler things. Maybe I feel like I am matured or grown up now..

I put some make up when I took the shooting at the studio....at first

well.. It was not bad... looks quite good and cool actually..I liked it!

I am not afraid of making changes...I like to have a various experience.

What would you like to do?

A) I dont want to follow the trend...I sometime imagine what would my forties be in the future...and Id like to maintain..keep going on this way...this look...as long as possible...

What about the next work?

A) I think about...What is the best thing I can do? I read the scenario thoroughly

...and I am looking for a role fit me well like a good clothes

What is your wish for 2010?

A) Keep being healthy? and Id like to meet good people... good acquaintances

Guest daily_tofu

For those who are the full member of Cri-J, you should make your way to the official website. There's a new video in the movie gallery... :D Another bts of SBS Drama Award... :D

I want to say WOOHOOO!!!! (but I can't coz i'm in the office)

Congratulate me! I'm now an official Cri-J member! :wub:

hoa.. the forum is flooded just overnight hahaha... have a lot of catch up to do.

Guest crazy_guava

@xkiku, can I join you together for the FM ticket? I think Im goin to there to queue up if only can get 1 VIP ticket per person...ah~can we queue up before the day of selling ticket?

@soyabeans, thank for the translation.=)

Guest JKSbyul

wow! lots of posts already... need to catch up later... still here at work...

he seemed so sad with his posts last time in the official website...

does anyone know if he visits and read this soompi site? i hope he does, so that he can feel OUR LOVE for him ♥