Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

oh dear :(... I haven't joined the official member yet, can I still join so that I can get the VIP ticket :P

or, will there be any official member here who will not be going for the S'pore fanmeet, and can pass your 'chance' to get the VIP tix to me :P

Being an official member doesn't benefits us from buy VIP tickets

Guest ds_dreamer

Being an official member doesn't benefits us from buy VIP tickets

HUH!!! Oh, so how to get VIPS tix? Q?

(I hope I'm not asking a question that has been asked before. I try to read all the post, but may miss something here and there. Pls forgive me if this is repeated question.)

(thanks xkiku)

HUH!!! Oh, so how to get VIPS tix? Q?

(I hope I'm not asking a question that has been asked before. I try to read all the post, but may miss something here and there. Pls forgive me if this is repeated question.)

(thanks xkiku)

Actually I also no idea because no full details is not out yet. I just assuming the worst situation which is queuing up for overnight?

Guest declovey

Hi Eels!! Happy Lunar New Year everyone!! ^^

Although it is quite late already as today is the 4th day.. :P

:o I remember someone has post the pic of wearing hoodie in the thread after the Seoul Fanmeeting but I seems can't find it.

xkiku, if i am not wrong you are referring kylie nomiko.

her picture is at page 467. hope it helps ^^

I've checked with her, she told me that the shoulder length for M size is about 42 cm..

By the way, i want the L size...

Thanks!

Hi Eels!! Happy Lunar New Year everyone!! ^^

Although it is quite late already as today is the 4th day.. :P

xkiku, if i am not wrong you are referring kylie nomiko.

her picture is at page 467. hope it helps ^^

I've checked with her, she told me that the shoulder length for M size is about 42 cm..

By the way, i want the L size...

Thanks!

thanks.. i wondering what size i need

Guest RabbitPig

Actually I also no idea because no full details is not out yet. I just assuming the worst situation which is queuing up for overnight?

No worries, jus pray hard tht we can can get the tkts for the overseas fan :rolleyes:

I bought the hoodie and folder set at the fanmeeting!!! It was outside the venue after all~ :lol: (Ah yes, Big Bang was also having a concert at the Olympic park, unfortunately Im not a fan of them) Much thanks to my Korean friend who negotiated with the staff there. :P

Here's a real-size picture of the hoodie~ Kinda badly taken :x Im wearing a size M btw if anyone needs a reference.

hoodie-1.jpg

I wish I can wear the hoodie to his fanmeeting in Singapore with you all, but I shouldnt be in Singapore then. :(

for your reference

Guest jaimejgs

Oh btw there's a Japanese magazine feature YB drama.. .they even give the layout of the house.. too bad i can't read japanese.. unless it's katakana or kanji hahaha..

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=714251221&c...%CE%FD&pn=0

I have this magazine. I got it a couple of days ago!!

Another (?) Japanese magazine... they're really gearing up for YB's premiere with so many exposures... :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/shi...3f97acbe125.jpg

It's available at amazon japan...

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%9F%93%E5%9B%BD...6385&sr=1-1

omo, thanks shiro for sharing this!!! It must be the March Issue. I'm so heading out to the bookstore tomorrow to get it!! One more mags added to my number of expensive mags of ANJELLs/Keun Suk already. There's a huge hole in my wallet now. And these mags are not cheap!!

Is it confirm that JKS fanmeeting in SG will be on 24Apr?

I hope tickets will be sold online instead of overnight Q-ing >_<

I have exams during that period ahhh~

But I really dont wanna miss out his performance!! :D

i know that this has been posted but just wanna say that he s chubby in there and i know now y ppl criticized him for being chubby tt make him so sad and want to work harder to get recognity ...

actually to me he looks ok back then but i think as an artiste he must look slimer to do any roles better

sad to say that in this world ppl always prefer pretty things so ppl like me will never get any guys' love ba....

i already give up my hope in finding a guy who will love me as who i am.

it must be hard on him that period to get criticizes such as fat idol so poor thing he has to face all these at such young age. and he has proved he is not and he s more than what his pretty face looks.

this is what i want to learn from him take criticizes as the motivation to move on ,..

that is why i like him so much. but feel bad that i only notice him now

Guest BI_happy

to all jangeos who want to order hoodie, i want to share some info bout the size.

i received mine already, i'm 163cm n 70 kg, i'm comfortably wearing L size

so i suggest for eels with weight 40-55 kg better order s size, 58-68 kg M size n L size for the rest or for M size's people who prefer wear oversize clothes :)

hope it helps... :D

Any Singaporean eels keen in ordering the JKS Fan meeting hoodie (design by himself)? So we can share the shipping cost? http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_list_event.php?event=19

1) Me

2) Declovey - L size

3) Bloomflowers123

4) miniejungle - M size

5) aili81 - M size

6) charisgal

7) blessrain

8) pochiki

Kindly state the size of the hoodie u want and how do you all want to collect the hoodie from me?

I will order the hoodie at the end of the month

Guest miniejungle

hello eels... Sukkie just left a message on his site at 5.12am!!!! the boy is a night owl, hey :) he stayed online till 6.30am and when i logged in it was 7.20... i missed him by 1 hour!!!! :( :( :(

English translation from google.. i'm waiting for KS-holic to translate... :)

-----------------------

Who got here? This time am5: 12 ...

Right?

Hi I'm mo which I love listening to the song of the Creative cheoninsang ..

If you were the old 90's among the best songs he knows Im Ho nunhwadeul ~~~~~

Creative get me out of here!

It's depressing hagodo glorious dawn!

psycho_j [2010-02-18 AM 5:15:00]

Huh? Nobody really eopeumme?

Knockety (nokeujung)

Covered with bleeding [2010-02-18 AM 5:15:00]

Hand ...

Oh! Is ~~~!!!!

----------

sorry i didnt post all his reply... even when it's 5am there are already 700+ comments... :D

Guest neogogochan

0_o That was kinda hard to understand. Makes you really grateful for our wonderful translators ^^!

Waaa! Thanks for the post miniejungle! I really love when he leaves a message! Does anyone know what he's up to these days?

By the way, saw this at a mall near my place and it just CRACKED me UP!!!!!! :D :D :D I think it's a hospital for Cri-jers who faint after getting hugs from Sukkie :P

32294698.jpg

Guest ednacutie

@neogogochan: LOL! Cri Medical..where eels go to for medical check up after sukkie overload! kekeke! :D

Thanks miniejungle for posting sukkies new msg..i wonder what he is up to these days that made him stay/wake up that late/early...hmmm.. :)