Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest daily_tofu

BTW, check this out. I want it!! If only the price is not that steep... :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jang-Geun-Keun-Suk-You...=item5639c261d6

looks like it is a capture / screen shot from YB.. the design is really nice. There's another book selling at usd 50 something, but the design is not as good as the first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jang-Geun-Keun-Suk-You...=item5639c26d62

Guest Bloomflowers123

^^bloomflowers123, Small Packet Air is the cheapest charge on dvdheaven but it worked fine for me. I used that and got the goods in less than 1 week - they said it would be up to 15 working days right - so it's a good choice... unless you want to pay for the more expensive categories..

thanks for your reply! :D

Guest kittiwan

@shiro & @daily tofu

Those photobooks were made by one of his unofficial FCs in Korea. The pics consist of YB screen shots, but the first one has more text in Korean. Based on how you look at it, the first one has less "screen shot" attributes compared to the 2nd one---although, I think the 2nd one is better for non-Korean speakers 'coz it seems to be all in pictures.

My friend and I decided to pass on these two items because these aren't official FC releases--and the pics are a collection of screen shots. But we bought the calendar 'coz we thought it was the official FC one on resale. It turned out to be an unofficial FC one. HOWEVER, the quality is really, really good. The pics used were Taekyung from YB. I like the classier layout compared to the red A.N.Jell one.

@bloomflowers

..depends on which country you live in..From what I understand, in some countries, it is safer to have it sent with a tracking number or EMS and for some it is the other way around^^ or doesn't matter at all.

Personally, when it comes to special fangoods like these, I always opt for EMS. I think once you've made the commitment of spending that much money to buy the goods, part of the deal is to make sure that you get it. In most cases though, there's no issue in terms of you getting your goods. But, based on my experience, it's better to have a "number" to identify your package just in case something happens to it. These cases are rare, but they do happen.

I wonder if the special good is the poster? Hoping that there'll be something else... we'll see in a couple of days.

Actually, the small packet air comes with a tracking number too. But the limit weight is 2 kg. (I tried ordering 4 hoodies, which total weight is 2 kg, and the option is not available anymore.) And it surprised me that my stuff arrived within 5 days of DVD Heaven's shipping notification.

Still waiting for the membership package and my FC calendar... *sigh*

xkiku: that's a great idea! Hopefully I will love what I get. :P

Actually, the small packet air comes with a tracking number too. But the limit weight is 2 kg. (I tried ordering 4 hoodies, which total weight is 2 kg, and the option is not available anymore.) And it surprised me that my stuff arrived within 5 days of DVD Heaven's shipping notification.

WoW u ordered 4 hoodies?

WoW u ordered 4 hoodies?

:lol: yeah, I recruited some eels, and they decided to order the hoodies too when they saw how good Sukkie looked wearing them... :P Too bad the weight exceed the maximum allowed by small packet air, so at the end we only ordered 3, and one of us has to order it by herself.

tofu: don't know yet. I'll see when I get home. Hopefully, the hoodies will arrive soon, either today or tomorrow. In the meantime, you're welcome to drool over mine (the pictures, that is, not on the actual hoodie please... :lol: )

Sukkie is really cute in his messages!

He sound so excited like a little kid, haha. Neomu Kiyo~~ =3

Thanks everyone for all links,translations etc.!

Hope time pass faster and I can see him soon :D

GET SET.. READY.. AND HERE WE GO!

credit to baidu

Adorable... I want to pinch his cheeks... :D

This guy is like whiskey. He gets better and better as he aged... :lol: He looked good at 15, but he looked even much much better now.

And in the second pic, it seems his mom forgot to zip his pants... :lol::lol:

tofu, I knew you're gonna pick that one as your personal favorite... If only... :lol:

How could a guy make a towel looked so stylish...

The pic that makes my heart goes awwww is this one:

cr. baidu

db6acacdbfa1c13193457e43.jpg

And I love this one to bits! *which is why I sooo love newlili's avatar... :D*

cr. JGS DC Gallery

0812311.jpg

Guest daily_tofu

Adorable... I want to pinch his cheeks... :D

This guy is like whiskey. He gets better and better as he aged... :lol: He looked good at 15, but he looked even much much better now.

tofu, I knew you're gonna pick that one as your personal favorite... If only... :lol:

wakakaka.. only you who'd notice such details.. now that you mention it... i think his fly was open.. :P

hehe.. you know me too well, shiro.. I have a very soft spot for low cut V neck...

Guest Bloomflowers123

thanks for telling!

@kittiwan

Yeah i do agree that when you want to get hold of these merchandise, you will be ready to spend any amt.

I did thought of EMS, but the shipping fees are way to high! and DVDHeaven does not have any free shipping at all.

So if small packet air do have tracking code too, i will surely choose this.

Guest miniejungle

thanks daily_tofu for the pics!!! :) he's such a cute kid when young... B)

The pic that makes my heart goes awwww is this one:

cr. baidu

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/shi...13193457e43.jpg

shiro, i was about to comment on that pic and saw your post!!! hahahah, pervie minds always look below the belt!!! :lol:<_< *blush* hahah this kind of accident i've seen quite a few... dunno why but i got a number of photos of my boy cousins whose pants always unzipped!!! :P:rolleyes:

and the towel boy with a v neck shirt... reminds me of the pics of YB set when the chinese fans brought food for him - i love that top on him... sexy neckline... sexy chest! :P (gosh im soooooo pervie...)

shiro... why you like that pic? the tongue? <_<

Looking for sg volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2) rabpig

3) Bloomflowers123

PS: Any Singaporean eels keen in ordering the JKS Fan meeting hoodie (design by himself)? So we can share the shipping cost? http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_list_event.php?event=19

Guest daily_tofu

and the towel boy with a v neck shirt... reminds me of the pics of YB set when the chinese fans brought food for him - i love that top on him... sexy neckline... sexy chest! :P (gosh im soooooo pervie...)

since we have the same taste (for plunging neck line and chest included ehem..), I dedicate this link to you and all the readers here who love Sukkie :)

Make sure you check out the pages:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=713687034&c...CE%FD&pn=30

thanks daily_tofu for the pics!!! :) he's such a cute kid when young... B)

shiro, i was about to comment on that pic and saw your post!!! hahahah, pervie minds always look below the belt!!! :lol:<_< *blush* hahah this kind of accident i've seen quite a few... dunno why but i got a number of photos of my boy cousins whose pants always unzipped!!! :P:rolleyes:

shiro... why you like that pic? the tongue? <_<

:lol: :lol: I don't know why I noticed it either... I just did. :P

I love the pic with the shih-tzu pup, because I have two shih-tzus... And that pup reminds me of my own... :D

And I love the KBS Award pics because his expression is just too cute. During an award ceremony, people usually tried for a sophisticated image. You know, a little smile, a jaunty wave... so seeing this on screen just feels so fresh... :D *and the tongue doesn't hurt... :lol: *

tofu: :lol: trust you to be able to find these pics... :P I'm sure you have saved those pics. So use them and make us a wallpaper... :P

Guest miniejungle

PS: Any Singaporean eels keen in ordering the JKS Fan meeting hoodie (design by himself)? So we can share the shipping cost? http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_list_event.php?event=19

count me in xkiku... im completely sold now.. hahah... someone stops me before i go bankrupt!!! :o

since we have the same taste (for plunging neck line and chest included ehem..), I dedicate this link to you and all the readers here who love Sukkie :)

Make sure you check out the pages:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=713687034&c...CE%FD&pn=30

clicked on the link, daily_tofu. drooled. saved pics. fantasizing about the you-know-what now :lol: why why why can't he be 10 years older???????? :ph34r:

shiro: i got a doggie too... dog lovers is always a plus point to me. so far this boy has met all my requirements... you know "love me, love my dogs"? :wub:

Guest daily_tofu

What a great day... ;)

df64d434d946edeea2cc2be9.jpg

1913558202dfcfe49023d9ef.jpg

credit to baidu

The new PLAY magazine is out with over ANJELL on the cover. No interview, just an article about the drama.