Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

@kay35: I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, when it was first announced. When the official website said it's sold out, I went out of my mind and bought it on impulse at DVD Heaven, which still had some left at that time... :lol: expensive as it is, now seeing it looking at me from my bedside table, I don't have even an ounce of regret... :D

@zahieyjunki: I think they want to mirror the ending as closely as possible to the reality. The PD wanted to bring attention to the case, since the time of limitation for the cold case is almost over. I don't know who did the murder either. Watching the movie, my heart leaned heavily to AJ, since I don't want "Pearson" to become a murderer... :lol: And yeah, agree with you. Sukkie's acting in this movie is wonderful. I can't say enough good things about how he acted with his eyes... B)

Lin, should combine all your posts together... :P I don't think we're allowed to do several posts in a row. :P

Guest declovey

OMO...Geun Suk just posted a comment in his website but I don't understand a thing. :blush: :blush: .. I was checking his website since I got my official membership today and .... BAAAMMM... he posted something!!! I don't even know how to put a comment and at last I did one... just saying hello to him. Dunno whether he read it or not..ke keee!!!!

hey... I'd like to check with you.. How do we post the comment to his message?

I have typed in my msgs to him, but the comment button does not give me any reaction when I clicked on it.

Is there anything I need to do before I click on the "comment" button?

I tried to post the comment by using safari and IE from MacBook...

Do u think it might be browsers problem?? :'(

Do we have any eels who ever suceed in posting a comment to his message from a mac browsers?

Any kind soul to advice me??

Thanks in advance!!

^^

good morn/afternoon/evening/nite to fellow eels!!!

Just wanna say...I HEART TREE J CO...

They've approved our application, the M'sian jangeons (:

i guess they were mainly focusin on membership applications this week because it took us less than a week to be an official member...so to eels who are plannin to upgrade their memberships, do it now....

one question though, i've tried looking for doremifasolatido dvd and it seems they don't sell it online anymore...the only version i found is the japanese version...

if the tickets for SG FM is not sold through sistic, then where would it be sold thru? online booking?? i suppose the server will hang!!!.LMAO!

Guest miniejungle

Sukkie's new message today:

피곤햇

18 2010-02-12

흐아아아~~~~암

아침부터 회의하고 하루종일 업무크리에... 이제야 집에 들어왔음크리

근데 집에는 왜 이리 많은 선물이??

냉장고 한 가득 박스 한 가득!!

잘 쓰고 잘 읽고 잘 먹겠습니돠!!!!

다들 복 많이 크리!!^____________^!!!

장어떼들이여!!! 세배를 준비하라!!

시부모님,

친정부모님,

조부모님,

부모님

웃어른..

기타 등등 ㅋ

즐설! ....떡밥은없돠! 연휴기간내에 만들어 보겠음 후!후!

calling our dear translator... gavnez???? :)

declovey, i tried posting the first time it didn't go through either but if you try again it will appear. i have no idea what was written in the popup window but i just tried another time and some how it worked. hope it helps.

i just went to yesasia and ordered Baby and Me and Crazy Waiting, but can't find The Happy Life... anyone have any idea where i can find it please???

i just went to yesasia and ordered Baby and Me and Crazy Waiting, but can't find The Happy Life... anyone have any idea where i can find it please???

O.O...The Happy Life and Baby and me are in fact the only two DVDs (with JKS) available in Malaysia...do u want me to help u get it here? Its only about RM20...emmm round USD 7...

edit: http://www.yesasia.com/the-happy-life-dvd-...-0-en/info.html

Guest katdiva

hey... I'd like to check with you.. How do we post the comment to his message?

I have typed in my msgs to him, but the comment button does not give me any reaction when I clicked on it.

Is there anything I need to do before I click on the "comment" button?

I tried to post the comment by using safari and IE from MacBook...

Do u think it might be browsers problem?? :'(

Do we have any eels who ever suceed in posting a comment to his message from a mac browsers?

Any kind soul to advice me??

Thanks in advance!!

^^

Declovey, I'm not a member of his fansite, so I can't post messages, but I am a Mac user. FYI, if you download Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you can usually get better results than using Safari on some websites. I also have Opera browser as well, but rarely use it.

Good luck in trying those!

Guest poorocker

New KS post translation (thank you Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=711538226)

Chinese:

呼啊啊啊~~~

从早上开始就在开会,一天都在工作CRI...现在才回到家CRI

但是,家里怎么会有这么多的礼物的呢??

冰箱里都是满满的一盒盒!!

我会好好用,好好读,好好吃的!!!(PS:估计是鳗鱼们送的东西里面有用的东西,吃的东西,还有信,所以才这么说的。)

大家都要万福哦CRI!!!!^___________

_^!!!

鳗鱼们!!!准备好去拜年吧!!

公公婆婆,

岳父岳母,

祖父母,

父母,

长辈们,

其他等等ㅋ

新年快乐!....今天没鱼饵了!等放年假的时候再给哈 呼!呼!

English (pardon my translation):

hoo-ahahahhhh ...

I have been in meeting since this morning, working all day, cri ... just got home cri ...

But, how did so many gifts arrive in my home??

There are full of boxes in the refrigerator!!

I will use them well, read them well, and eat well!!

Good fortune to all cri!!

Eels ~ be ready for a good new year!

grandpa grandma

parents

the elders

and all

Happy New Year ... No more bait today. Wait for more during New Year Break. keke

Guest miniejungle

O.O...The Happy Life and Baby and me are in fact the only two DVDs (with JKS) available in Malaysia...do u want me to help u get it here? Its only about RM20...emmm round USD 7...

edit: http://www.yesasia.com/the-happy-life-dvd-...-0-en/info.html

amesy... thanks for the link! the version on yesia doesn't have english sub!!! :( so i won't be able to understand, sob sob!!! :( is the one selling in Malaysia with Eng sub?

English (pardon my translation):

hoo-ahahahhhh ...

I have been in meeting since this morning, working all day, cri ... just got home cri ...

But, how did so many gifts arrive in my home??

There are full of boxes in the refrigerator!!

I will use them well, read them well, and eat well!!

Good fortune to all cri!!

Eels ~ be ready for a good new year!

grandpa grandma

parents

the elders

and all

Happy New Year ... No more bait today. Wait for more during New Year Break. keke

poorocker, thank you for the translation! :) my baby boy is so cute as always!

declovey, i tried posting@sukkie today and cannot post again :( wae wae wae??? i tried to find the webmaster page to report but couldn't find it either!!! :( ottoke???

Edit: there is a popup on Sukkie site... i think it's the new year greetings...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9767867@N05/4350029017/

edit2: i finally could post! apparently the site was too full or something, hahah! phew!!!

Guest xjl_linda

Lin, should combine all your posts together... :P I don't think we're allowed to do several posts in a row. :P

Yeah I'm thinking to do that too, but still have no clue now :P Any help? :D Actually I have click the quote tab and after that reply tab but it didn't work at that time, perhaps I have problem with the inet connection *sigh*

Hi miniejungle, try to buy from this :

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=The+Happy...hi=&_sop=12

Edit : but it's a thailand version, not korean version. Sorry :(

declovey, i tried posting@sukkie today and cannot post again :( wae wae wae??? i tried to find the webmaster page to report but couldn't find it either!!! :( ottoke???

I have that experience once and now I have figured it out. It's because you type too long message or it included ' in the message, like if you type don't, try to type it do not. You may want to try it again. Goodluck :)

Guest vivchai

I believe so. Cecilia has mentioned the there's only one version of the 'limited edition' produced and it has English subs. You can e-mail DVDHeaven at webmaster@dvdheaven.com to confirm if you like.

Thanks!!! I'll order it NOW!!! I've send them email regarding the subtitles TWICE but no reply from them yet. But since u mention that it has eng sub..I'll just order now b4 it's gone again...thanks for the infor again!!!

Guest ednacutie

@ucefjen: as of now only the Taiwan and China fanmeets are official .. i think the one your referring to is the fan gathering being done this Feb by Pinoy EELs :D

..and if your interested & want to join us there is an on going gift giving project for Jang Keun Suk, organized by int'l EELs.. you can go check it here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/JKS_Philippine...p?showtopic=198

and for those non Filipino EELs who wants to join you can go here: http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/02/proj...guidelines.html

@poorocker : thank you for the translation dear ^^

"I will use them well, read them well, and eat well!!"...

dunno why, i felt he is superb cute when saying this!!! :wub:

kyaaaaaaaa!!!

Happy New Year everyone :lol:

Guest declovey

miniejungle, I tried several times by logout and login again.. But I still could not post the comment.. :"(

did u restrart ur browsers when u posted the second time? Huehuehue.. Hope some kind soul will tell us how to post comment to his messages.. I really hope I could left a message to him... :"(

katdiva, Thanks for ur Advice.. I haven't tried the goggle chrome yet.. I'll make sure to try it next time... I have tried mozilla firefox before.. But sadly.. Korean does not like to use firefox.. I can't even login by using firefox.. Thefore I tried safari and ie...

poorocker, thanks for the translation of sukkie's message... ^^

Guest newlili

xkiku i'm in indonesia.. on the same team with shiro and xjl_linda :P ow..sorry, xkiku.. we already ordered together.. Shiro's package arrived already. .strangely they left out the M size (mine and Linda's).. probably out of stock when we ordered and they're restocking now..

I've been planning to translate Sukkie's interview in the China magazine.. two of them.. he said some interesting thing in the interview.. hopefully I'll have time tonight..

Haha.. I can tell there are 2 happy people in the world right now who's admiring Sukkie's tummy :D hahaha....

I'm in a happy mood.. I just ordered Beethoven Virus, Hong Gil Dong (again), Doremifasolasido, Crazy for Waiting, Baby and Me.. and they're all here!!! I've got some serious catching up to do... gonna be busy this weekend..... celebrating CNY with Sukkie... :wub: :wub:

OMG, I've been looking all over at Yesasia for original Korean version of Doremi but coudn't get one. Thanks very much for your info Tofu. I'll order it this weekends. I'm in a happy mood now :)

OMG, I've been looking all over at Yesasia for original Korean version of Doremi but coudn't get one. Thanks very much for your info Tofu. I'll order it this weekends. I'm in a happy mood now :)

Wait... you found the Korean version of doremi? Where? Where?? I've been looking for korean version of his movies, but so far only found Itaewon at dvdasian. And the price is not nice... :lol: I've been looking for Korean version of Happy Life too. Too bad the Korean limited edition one is sold out already at Yesasia... *sigh*