Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest crazy_guava

Ohh..NO!! Is the date 24/4/10 fixed already, or tentative?

I'm going to Greece 17/4/10 - 29/4/10..but date may change according to air ticket avialability.

I hope the FM date don't clash...

Anyone from JB going ?...Maybe we can go together?

I from KL..I wanna go for his FM...I wish SG eels can help me to get ticket...If not I might go to queue up to get the ticket...T T

Guest daily_tofu

Which country are u from? Have u order the hoodie from DvdHeaven because I thinking of collecting orders den we can spilit the shipping cost.

xkiku i'm in indonesia.. on the same team with shiro and xjl_linda :P ow..sorry, xkiku.. we already ordered together.. Shiro's package arrived already. .strangely they left out the M size (mine and Linda's).. probably out of stock when we ordered and they're restocking now..

I've been planning to translate Sukkie's interview in the China magazine.. two of them.. he said some interesting thing in the interview.. hopefully I'll have time tonight..

Haha.. I can tell there are 2 happy people in the world right now who's admiring Sukkie's tummy :D hahaha....

I'm in a happy mood.. I just ordered Beethoven Virus, Hong Gil Dong (again), Doremifasolasido, Crazy for Waiting, Baby and Me.. and they're all here!!! I've got some serious catching up to do... gonna be busy this weekend..... celebrating CNY with Sukkie... :wub: :wub:

Guest miniejungle

^^daily_tofu, i can't wait for your translation. thank you very much in advance, cri! ;) and yes i'm busy admiring his tummy hehe, the memory is on my bedside table so i see him last at night and first thing in the morning, weeee.... :D

can i check with you, Crazy for waiting, how many episodes are there? is it good? of all your list it's the only one i don't have, so where did u order it from please? how much too?

shiro, it took me a long time to push open the card too (so scared of damaging the photo of him, hahah, his yummy tummy area! :P) how's the hoodie? worth buying?

rgal, thank you for the information. from what you mentioned, i deduce that Unsual will be the one bringing Sukkie in again? well i hope it's better managed this time and more tickets will be released.

How do you push open the card anyway? I saw the push sign at the back, but you push it down or push it upward? I don't want to scratch, or God forbids, break the tummy area... :lol: And how much was the most expensive ticket last time? S$180, right?

xkiku i'm in indonesia.. on the same team with shiro and xjl_linda :P ow..sorry, xkiku.. we already ordered together.. Shiro's package arrived already. .strangely they left out the M size (mine and Linda's).. probably out of stock when we ordered and they're restocking now..

I've been planning to translate Sukkie's interview in the China magazine.. two of them.. he said some interesting thing in the interview.. hopefully I'll have time tonight..

Haha.. I can tell there are 2 happy people in the world right now who's admiring Sukkie's tummy :D hahaha....

I'm in a happy mood.. I just ordered Beethoven Virus, Hong Gil Dong (again), Doremifasolasido, Crazy for Waiting, Baby and Me.. and they're all here!!! I've got some serious catching up to do... gonna be busy this weekend..... celebrating CNY with Sukkie... :wub: :wub:

You didn't buy Itaewon or Happy Life?? Those are his best movies so far! :P (Even though he is a psychopath in one and "an oasis in a desert" in the other... :lol:) Hopefully the magazine translation could be finished tonight. Can't wait to read it... :D

Guest daily_tofu

How do you push open the card anyway? I saw the push sign at the back, but you push it down or push it upward? I don't want to scratch, or God forbids, break the tummy area... :lol:

Here Shiro.. let me help you *rub his tummy* wkwkwkwk... I dont think you need to use the card.. just leave it like that.. hahaha...

You didn't buy Itaewon or Happy Life?? Those are his best movies so far! :P --> Ya ya.. like I can find it here... hahah..

Miniejungle.. I'll PM you :)

Guest miniejungle

^^shiro, you push it down... but i suggest you use a cloth to cushion it yah... the precious tummy is right there, :lol:

i dont think i'll use this card for anything, haha... gosh i shd have bought the autograph neh, can see a bigger version of him! :P

I watched Itaewon, it;s heavy stuff but yeah, Sukkie was good in there... but haven't seen Happy Life yet. Where do you gals get them? tell me please, cos i can't find these 2 in Sydney (I got BV, HGD in S'pore and Doremi, Baby and me, Itaewon in Surabaya, :P)

Guest kittiwan

@miniejungle Crazy for waiting is an ensemble movie. He doesn't have much airtime in it. But he really has many super oppalicious moments in that movie! I pressed fwd on my remote for the other characters:)

@shiro I also think Happy Life is his best movie so far. "active volcano" is the best! I didn't like Itaewon that much 'coz I found his English kinda weird for his role as a Mexican-Korean gangbanger---but that's just me^^

Oh! I didn't dare open my USB card^^

Btw, does anyone know which episodes of "Lovers in Prague" is he in? I checked out the first 5 minutes of the drama; and I don't think I really want to watch the non-JGS parts of it. I saw some "JGS cut" parts on youku..or was it tudou.., anyway, it seemed like he was on for only up to 5 minutes in random episodes. Does he get more screen time than that?

Guest Bloomflowers123

Hi all!

Anyone know if JGS FM is confirmed yet for Singapore?

I heard it's 24/4 ?

and if there is only 1000 tickets, it will be sold out fast.

Can't wait though :D

Guest ploinkypink

I've marked 24/4 on my calendar already! Will be on stand-by from March - May for Sukkie action!!!! Shall we organise trip to fly to HK as well?

please please please let the tickets be available in Sg... I'm quite new to all this and am feeling very blur.... but i really really like SUKKIE!

Rgal, Thanks for sharing the info and I just request to join your fb! =D

All the USB cards are oos now? I saw the YB calendar selling for about SGD 26 in Kino.

By the way, any one know where can I get a copy of Easy - 音乐世界 09年12月下总第575期 封面张根锡? JKS is feature in the cover page and Kino is all sold out >.<

As stated in my fb, the tixs will not b thru sistic.. It will def b closer to stage, even if u r behind, u shld b able to see well,, tats all i can say of now.

Ticket $$ price, its around LMH most ex tix pricing in Sg.. he is the hottest star now n being ANJELL leader, cant expect less right? hehehehe n if i dun rem wrongly, the LMH event in sg is not limit to 1000 tixs for sure, it didnt do well as expected coz pretty last minute...

Pls dun msg n ask me for other info, watever i can post will b posted here.. hope everyone understand ^__^

we are very grateful to you for all the latest infos, thanks so much. and dont worry as we'll wait patiently for more updates from you.

and i saw your fb pic you took with jeremy how i envy you :P

To those who ordered YB d-cut DVD set, you might want to make your way to Cecilia's blog. She has just updated how to deal with the shipping.

http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/g...-fees/#comments

@kittiwan: yeah, if he speaks American English, it would be an even better movie. But as it is, I really enjoyed his performance there. I didn't mind the accent much as his eyes took my whole attention... :D Now, Happy Life, I love that movie. He did a great job there. And I totally understand why the director had to limit his screen time in fear all attention would be focused solely on him... :lol:

Thank you for your information, Rgal... I understand there are things you couldn't say at the moment. Looking forward to more info from you, when you can divulge it... :D

Price is on my number two list at the moment, unless it's above US$200... :P It's about availability. Fervently hope that they would allow official member of Cri-J to buy tickets first. That way, the odds will be way nicer... :D

On another front, my memory card and hoodie have arrived!!! :D:D Can't believe how pretty they look... :lol: haven't figured out how to open the memory card yet *afraid I would damage it somehow... :P *, but I'm still happy just looking at it... :lol:

Hey, where did you get your memort card from? Its all sold out from the sites Ive seen. :o

I really reallly reallly want one! :blush:

Guest xjl_linda

I think we have to wait a little longer, tofu, although I can't wait :P I hope in the next 3 days or at least on monday we will receive a good news :D

And I don't think you will have time to translate the interview coz you must be very busy watching all of those movies and dramas of Sukkie that you just gotten :P

OMO...Geun Suk just posted a comment in his website but I don't understand a thing. :blush: :blush: .. I was checking his website since I got my official membership today and .... BAAAMMM... he posted something!!! I don't even know how to put a comment and at last I did one... just saying hello to him. Dunno whether he read it or not..ke keee!!!!

Guest xjl_linda

You didn't buy Itaewon or Happy Life?? Those are his best movies so far! :P --> Ya ya.. like I can find it here... hahah..

You can still find Itaewon, it's a 2009 new movie, maybe they just out of stock :D

Guest xjl_linda

@kittiwan: yeah, if he speaks American English, it would be an even better movie. But as it is, I really enjoyed his performance there. I didn't mind the accent much as his eyes took my whole attention... :D Now, Happy Life, I love that movie. He did a great job there. And I totally understand why the director had to limit his screen time in fear all attention would be focused solely on him... :lol:

Yeah Shiro, I agree with you. I enjoyed all of his movies and dramas that I've watched. And believe it or not, when I watched One missed call: Final, even though it's a horror movie, whenever Sukkie was around, the movie doesn't feel like a horror one and the last impression I've gotten after finish watching it, just a sad feeling bcoz he had to die to replace the girl he likes :(

Guest xjl_linda

OMO...Geun Suk just posted a comment in his website but I don't understand a thing. :blush: :blush: .. I was checking his website since I got my official membership today and .... BAAAMMM... he posted something!!! I don't even know how to put a comment and at last I did one... just saying hello to him. Dunno whether he read it or not..ke keee!!!!

Wow...got a heavy time just to log in to Jang Keun-Suk Official Website and go to from Keun-Suk. I think he was saying that he got a lot of presents and one of the fans had said that he wishes us happy spring new year and valentine :) But I will wait for some good sousl to give us a better translation since I can't read and understand korean ^_^

Guest zahieyjunki

hey guys, i just watched fully Itaewon Homicide like thrice today. i was just too confused bout who's the killer! I really thought it was Alex cuz he's like 2 faced guy and tho Pearson is look like evil and his smirk face, i still think he's not.

But lookin back where the scene that both defendant brought to the crime scene, when turns to Pearson's to showed how the killer killed the victim, the way he showed how it's happened was too forcefully. the way he try to show how he killed the victim was too real so then i thought he was the killer.

But why at last, both of them was released just after a year from the case resolved?

I still think it's unfair to the victim's family!

And i heard this movie is based from a real story wasn't it?

Woah such a good movie! I think even American movies also don't have material like Itaewon Homicide.

The case was just simple yet to know who's done the killing is so complicated!

^ JGS acting was too good i think for a movie! This movie should be nominate in Blue Dragon Awards but sigh* more good films are beating them but it's ok we're fans are enjoying it so much. I hope JGS will have this kind of roles in more years to come!

hey guys, i just watched fully Itaewon Homicide like thrice today. i was just too confused bout who's the killer! I really thought it was Alex cuz he's like 2 faced guy and tho Pearson is look like evil and his smirk face, i still think he's not.

But lookin back where the scene that both defendant brought to the crime scene, when turns to Pearson's to showed how the killer killed the victim, the way he showed how it's happened was too forcefully. the way he try to show how he killed the victim was too real so then i thought he was the killer.

But why at last, both of them was released just after a year from the case resolved?

I still think it's unfair to the victim's family!

And i heard this movie is based from a real story wasn't it?

Woah such a good movie! I think even American movies also don't have material like Itaewon Homicide.

The case was just simple yet to know who's done the killing is so complicated!

^ JGS acting was too good i think for a movie! This movie should be nominate in Blue Dragon Awards but sigh* more good films are beating them but it's ok we're fans are enjoying it so much. I hope JGS will have this kind of roles in more years to come!

Since it was based off a true story, there is no real clues to who done it but the cops believe they both did it. In the facts, the two dudes got away with it and returned to the states actually..so I can say they ended the movie that way cus of it.