Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest xjl_linda

I'm helping Veevee again to post this here from sears blog, hope she doesn't mind :) And thank you Veevee d^^b

Jang Keun-Suk Official Site Notice Regarding Member Eligibility

Translated from baidu.

To overseas fans:

Firstly we would like to thank all of you for your continuous support and love for actor Jang Geun Suk.

The purpose of releasing this notice is to inform everybody, the eligibility of all membership applications from overseas fans will be evaluated/approved on today and tomorrow. By then, we hope that you can log into the official website to check. Recently because of busy preparing for Jang Geun Suk's fanmeeting activities, therefore the evaluating process has been delayed once and again. To this we hope for eveybody's patience in waiting.

(To confirm your membership eligibility: Enter from.keunsuk section or data section, if you are able to view its contents successfully,this means that your paid membership access is enabled)

If by tomorrow, any overseas fans whose paid membership has not yet been enabled, please send an email directly to 1709days@naver.com for enquiries. Email system supports Chinese and English.

Hope the situation won't like Taiwan as YAB is not aired at Singapore yet.. I will pray hard that everyone here will get VIP seats or at least in-front few roll

@miniejungle: but the shipping from DVD Heaven is pretty steep. The memory card, with shipping, cost me $64. And that's a light weight item. Can't imagine how much they're going to charge for shipping the DVD.

But yeah, I don't regret buying these stuff either. Especially if we got Sukkie's autograph on the DVD set! :D

I always feel sorry for Chang Hwi and Gun Woo, so whenever I re-watch the series, I usually stop in the middle... :lol: But in the clip, it's pure Sukkie. I love the part when he said he sang the OST well, and when prompted by the reporter, he said he will sing one line. And he did! Just one line! :lol: :lol:

Guest daily_tofu

*Anyone interested to buy Cri.J Fan-meeting hoodie from DVDHeaven? As heard that it is design buy Keun-Suk himself so I think its quite worth to buy*

hi xkiku, i think it's worth buying too.. after going back and forth for i dont know.. 1000 times perhaps haha.. I finally decided to buy it.. (*blame Shiro mode* on) Any good news from SISTIC yet? Actually what's the situation in Singapore like? I heard they're staying in line for day and night in Taiwan.. is such situation allowed in Singapore?

Kinda regret I didn't buy the USD120 dvd.. (haven't caught the virus from shiro yet :P) I should be getting my HGD, BV, Happy life and crazy for waiting dvds today... lotsssss of catching up to do this weekend... :lol:

hi xkiku, i think it worth buying too.. after going back and forth 1000x I finally decided to buy it.. (*blame Shiro mode* on)

Any good news from SISTIC yet? Actually what's the situation in Singapore like? I heard they're staying in line for day and night in Taiwan.. is such situation allowed in Singapore?

No news yet from sistic. It might be as what stephanie has say in fb, sistic will not be involving in the ticket selling this time that why they never reply my email. ><. Which country are u from? Have u order the hoodie from DvdHeaven because I thinking of collecting orders den we can spilit the shipping cost.

Guest jaimejgs

someone may have asked this already but what is this about?

Something at Innolife

I think the drama is called The Owl Museum. Keun Suk's in it and his mom is played by Go Mi Nam's auntie, sorry I don't know her name. It looks sad.

Here's a yt link for an fanmade mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9aVwB9J3Y

Btw, if anyone is interested in the 'You're Beautiful' Director's Cut DVD, it's available for pre-order on DVDHeaven.

http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_d...h.php?idx=28908

Seriously? dvdheaven has the limited Edition set? Well, good thing I preordered mine way early on. This is pretty expensive if you add in the shipping fee. But lucky for those who wanted to preorder but missed the chance.

About the SG fanmeeting, put it this way. With only 1000 fans there, you will be closer to Keun Suk, and perhaps you might get to shake his hand and take a group picture with him. Lucky eels :(

Guest daily_tofu

*Anyone interested to buy Cri.J Fan-meeting hoodie from DVDHeaven? As heard that it is design buy Keun-Suk himself so I think its quite worth to buy*

hi xkiku, i think it worth buying too.. after going back and forth 1000x I finally decided to buy it.. (*blame Shiro mode* on)

Any good news from SISTIC yet? Actually what's the situation in Singapore like? I heard they're staying in line for day and night in Taiwan.. is such situation allowed in Singapore?

No news yet from sistic. It might be as what stephanie has say in fb, sistic will not be involving in the ticket selling this time that why they never reply my email. ><. Which country are u from? Have u order the hoodie from DvdHeaven because I thinking of collecting orders den we can spilit the shipping cost.

but this is strange as how come sistic is not selling as lmh 1 s they sold ba and does it mean that mediacoro will not get iinvolved? which means tt yab will not air so soon la in sg so mediacorp is not involved.

my heart sanl when i know there is only 1000 seats as how can i fight with ablled bodies even though xkiku has offer her help but i still feel worried

'

well at the most i cant see him but ll still help in the food caterg at least can do smtthg for him i m hAPPY ENOUGH

Guest miniejungle

so far i've never heard of any concerts/events in Singapore that involved overnight queuing... i don't think they allow it either... so let's hope the situation is less chaotic than Taiwan..

Max Pavillon in Expo (where LMH held is fanmeet) could accomodate 7000 seats but he only released 1000 seats. if Sukkie holds it there he could have released more tickets... hopefully...

Mee: that's the only perks about a smaller FM - more intimate - meaning he will be much closer to us... then we can shake hands or hug him, heheh!

Congratulation for getting full membership too... Btw regarding the FM ticket, I can't confirm yet because I not sure one person can buy how many tickets as someone mention that the tickets is not sell by sistic..

thank you :lol: ..

oh ya ~ u right.. maybe one person limited to buy with certain amount of tickets oh.. huhu

oh my ~ >_<

we are NOW Cri-J members! :P :P

I want to save Sukkie's pics in the member area and share with you here, but somehow cannot save it down... strange...

waaaahh!! congratulations to you :lol:

about the pic, i think they already setting like that... >_<

i just guess, i also not sure.. haha

Guest poorocker

Congratulations to the Taipei and Singapore fans (with extreme jealocy) ~ just know that I wish I have the opportunity to wait on line and see Keun Suk once sometime soon and it does not happen (in US). Good luck to you all, enjoy a good time, and please please report back in details after the FM!!

As stated in my fb, the tixs will not b thru sistic.. It will def b closer to stage, even if u r behind, u shld b able to see well,, tats all i can say of now.

Ticket $$ price, its around LMH most ex tix pricing in Sg.. he is the hottest star now n being ANJELL leader, cant expect less right? hehehehe n if i dun rem wrongly, the LMH event in sg is not limit to 1000 tixs for sure, it didnt do well as expected coz pretty last minute...

Pls dun msg n ask me for other info, watever i can post will b posted here.. hope everyone understand ^__^

Thank you for your information, Rgal... I understand there are things you couldn't say at the moment. Looking forward to more info from you, when you can divulge it... :D

Price is on my number two list at the moment, unless it's above US$200... :P It's about availability. Fervently hope that they would allow official member of Cri-J to buy tickets first. That way, the odds will be way nicer... :D

On another front, my memory card and hoodie have arrived!!! :D :D Can't believe how pretty they look... :lol: haven't figured out how to open the memory card yet *afraid I would damage it somehow... :P*, but I'm still happy just looking at it... :lol:

Thank you for your information, Rgal... I understand there are things you couldn't say at the moment. Looking forward to more info from you, when you can divulge it... :D

Price is on my number two list at the moment, unless it's above US$200... :P It's about availability. Fervently hope that they would allow official member of Cri-J to buy tickets first. That way, the odds will be way nicer... :D

On another front, my memory card and hoodie have arrived!!! :D :D Can't believe how pretty they look... :lol: haven't figured out how to open the memory card yet *afraid I would damage it somehow... :P*, but I'm still happy just looking at it... :lol:

Thanks for your understanding.. :D

As of what i know, official member has no special priviledges.. i tink getting the tixs should b okay as the price might b deemed as steep for some fans..

Thanks for sharing the infor...do u know if it's eng sub available? thanks!!

I believe so. Cecilia has mentioned the there's only one version of the 'limited edition' produced and it has English subs. You can e-mail DVDHeaven at webmaster@dvdheaven.com to confirm if you like.

Some info for JGS upcoming fanmeeting in SG : Mark the date 24 April (Sat)... Limited capacity of only around 1000 seats.. Tixs sale prob start early March..tats all i have of now..in regards to the tix pricing n categories n who is doing, all these will be revealed in due time.. in the meanwhile, best ting is to save!!! With his current popularity, it will not come cheap ^___^

Ohh..NO!! Is the date 24/4/10 fixed already, or tentative?

I'm going to Greece 17/4/10 - 29/4/10..but date may change according to air ticket avialability.

I hope the FM date don't clash...

Anyone from JB going ?...Maybe we can go together?

Guest miniejungle

shiro, it took me a long time to push open the card too (so scared of damaging the photo of him, hahah, his yummy tummy area! :P) how's the hoodie? worth buying?

rgal, thank you for the information. from what you mentioned, i deduce that Unsual will be the one bringing Sukkie in again? well i hope it's better managed this time and more tickets will be released.