Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Yippe! We are finally full members now! *hugz to all 14 of us*

Now I'm worried about the Singapore fan meeting. I can't imagine if I don't get to buy the VIP seat *sigh* Seems like full members didn't enjoy any benefit at Taiwan/ China fan meetings. I really hope full members enjoy a little benefit such as priority when purchasing the ticket at least.

By the way, there are several Chinese magazines such as Fans, Play that feature JKS and the rest of the ANJELL in Kino (Sg). I only managed to grab 2 different copies since it is too expensive to buy all of them -.- I saw at least 4 different magazines featuring them. There seem to be a few variety for Fans so please look carefully at the cover and buy the correct one. Any one who bought Fans, Play or others, please share the content! ^-^

The photo books and comic books are selling at about SGD 28 at Comic Connection. So freaking expensive! Buying online is so much cheaper.

Belle~ Can help me buy the magazines from Kino?

=================================================================

Mark the date 24 April (Sat)... yes JGS SG FAN MEETING!! Limited

capacity of only around 1000 seats.. Tixs sale prob start early March..

save those pennies or angbaos.. u will need them.. Tats all the info i

have of now...Wooo!!!

Credit to one of the member from fb Cri SG group

Belle~ Can help me buy the magazines from Kino?

=================================================================

have of now...Wooo!!!

Hahahaha that member is me ..

Holy Moly... 1000 seats only??? :blink::(

It's gonna be a hell of a battle for the tickets... do you know if they're going to sell it mainly online or people will have to queue up like in Taiwan's case? But April 24 is a good date. It will fit nicely into my plan... :)

Im so envious of everyone here. For once I wish I lived in Asia. >< lol. Please share all your stories, pics and fancams when all is done!

I have to share this but the other night I had a silly dream about him! I dreamt that I was getting on the plane to go see him for some event but for some reason I missed the plane. I kept arguing with the service lady to let me in and that it was really important cus he was expecting me there tonight or he will be very mad! puahahahhahahha..and she kept saying no, its too late, its too late. And in my dream, I kept hearing that, "its tooo late!" NO, never is it too late. Its so vague now, but during the dream, I was pretty dramatically emotional. LOL! I forgot the tiny bits in between but yeah, that sums it up. haha thats all. :lol:

someone may have asked this already but what is this about?

Something at Innolife

SG eels! i need ur help to get me FM tickets too if they allow u to buy for other people! Please!

Edit: ooh! if it was in the first week of May, i might bump into my parents in Sg cos my mom's cousin's daughter is getting married. imagine my parents' surprise if we happen to meet each other in Sg ^^

Guest crazy_guava

have of now...Wooo!!!

xkiku! Im so crazy now!!!!!Why is only 1000seats??!! How you goin to purchase the ticket?

Online or you'll queue up to buy it? I can't stop thinking about the VIP ticket!!@@ How? HOw? How????T T

Ah~~~~~(T T) If I live in Singapore sure I will queue up before 2 days....xD crazy~~

Guest miniejungle

woah this is nice! thanks xkiku for a job well done!!! we are now official cri-J members!!!! :wub:

and what????rgal???? 24th April???? 1000 tickets only????? oh no this is seriously crushing my plan!!!! need to re-plan the whole thing!!!! why only 1000 tickets?????????? i was hoping early May... :( :( :( anyhow i'll still get the ticket first and then book my flight back!!! we shall see what happens!

counting on you S'pore eels to reserve the tickets for us yah? :) thank you thank you!

woah this is nice! thanks xkiku for a job well done!!! we are not official cri-J members!!!! :wub:

and what????rgal???? 24th April???? 1000 tickets only????? oh no this is seriously crushing my plan!!!! need to re-plan the whole thing!!!! why only 1000 tickets?????????? i was hoping early May... :( :( :( anyhow i'll still get the ticket first and then book my flight back!!! we shall see what happens!

counting on you S'pore eels to reserve the tickets for us yah? :) thank you thank you!

uhh?? Hannah really? Den I have to email and ask the admin how come got yours not approved yet.

xkiku! Im so crazy now!!!!!Why is only 1000seats??!! How you goin to purchase the ticket?

Online or you'll queue up to buy it? I can't stop thinking about the VIP ticket!!@@ How? HOw? How????T T

Ah~~~~~(T T) If I live in Singapore sure I will queue up before 2 days....xD crazy~~

@xkiku & RGal : Dear, thank you for the awesome news!

kyaaa!!! i really wan to go his FM at Singapore!!!!!!

crazy_guava, Eo tteok ha jyo??

yeah ~ u right...If we live in Singapore sure we will queue up before 2 days! ^^

xkiku, i read your previous comment.. Dear, u can help us to buy the FM ticket? :wub:

*really need help >_<

today i got full membership of Keun Suk FC.. :wub:

kyaaa!!! so super duper happy!!!!!!!!

*happy mode on*

@xkiku & RGal : Dear, thank you for the awesome news!

kyaaa!!! i really wan to go his FM at Singapore!!!!!!

crazy_guava, Eo tteok ha jyo??

yeah ~ u right...If we live in Singapore sure we will queue up before 2 days! ^^

xkiku, i read your previous comment.. Dear, u can help us to buy the FM ticket? :wub:

*really need help >_<

today i got full membership of Keun Suk FC.. :wub:

kyaaa!!! so super duper happy!!!!!!!!

*happy mode on*

Congratulation for getting full membership too... Btw regarding the FM ticket, I can't confirm yet because I not sure one person can buy how many tickets as someone mention that the tickets is not sell by sistic..

Haiz 1000seats.. I have a feeling that it might be same location as LMH fanmeeting

Guest NewlyConvert

Congratulation for getting full membership too... Btw regarding the FM ticket, I can't confirm yet because I not sure one person can buy how many tickets as someone mention that the tickets is not sell by sistic..

Haiz 1000seats.. I have a feeling that it might be same location as LMH fanmeeting

xkiku - where was LMH's fanmeeting held?

i'm counting down to 24th April now - but stilll anxious about the ticket.

hopefully YAB is not aired yet, so the *competition* is not that crazy!

xkiku, I volunteer to queue up with you if they restric the numbers of ticket one can buy. lol. But I have to see when tje tickets will be open for sale. I it's during my holidays I would gladly queue up with you. Hhajhaa.

@cheka - Thank you for the helpful information about the membership payment. I don't think my payment covered the Korea bank fee, probably about US$8 short of the required amount by the time Tree J receive it. Too bad I didn't read about this more carefully...now I'm a bit worried about the outcome.

@shiro401 - Love the gif of the tecktonik dance...funny seeing him do it as Kang Gun Woo. :lol:

--

Btw, if anyone is interested in the 'You're Beautiful' Director's Cut DVD, it's available for pre-order on DVDHeaven.

http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_d...h.php?idx=28908

xkiku - where was LMH's fanmeeting held?

i'm counting down to 24th April now - but stilll anxious about the ticket.

hopefully YAB is not aired yet, so the *competition* is not that crazy!

LMH one is held at MAX PAVILION and heard that its also only 1000 tickets available only << (Sorry mod for saying unrelated stuff)

*Anyone interested to buy Cri.J Fan-meeting hoodie from DVDHeaven? As heard that it is design buy Keun-Suk himself so I think its quite worth to buy*

*Looking for kind soul to design forum sig for me because the one I make is too awful ><

Guest miniejungle

^^Alice sorry typo mistake... we are NOW Cri-J members! :P :P

I want to save Sukkie's pics in the member area and share with you here, but somehow cannot save it down... strange...

OMG... the DVD Heaven is selling the d-cut for $142? :o Now I'm super super ecstatic I pre-ordered it through innolife. Not only we got more goodies, but the price... holy moly...

Anyway, found an old clip KBS Relay interview with Kang Ji Hwan and Sukkie when they were filming Hong Gil Dong. Can this guy be more adorable?? :D

International eels will have to rely on Singaporean eels for the FM ticket... *moi included... :P* I hope they will allow us to buy group tickets. I don't know what my "boss" will say if she finds out I'm skipping work to get in line for fan meeting tickets... :lol:

Guest miniejungle

shiro, don't forget we still have to pay for extra postage which have not been factored in yet. so it might reach around the same price. still i don't regret buying at all. i was thinking of getting his autograph neh! :)

thank you for the Hong Gil Dong clip. I was depressed after that show cos Sukkie's role was so sad... he hardly flashed his gorgeous smile there at all! my poor baby...

but i think he cried way too much in Beethoven Virus. :( Kang Mae is such a bully!