Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

yup yup jang jang baby is so..... cute in the interview and abit shy shy too

i realised that he is always has that shy shy look when he is in front of a female report or amongst the women in interviews or events. i mean to me he doesnt look that shy but i think he is a shy boy inside ba,,,

whew !! i miss you all eels ahahaa

whoa i think no geunsuk updates for today|???

i just got home from 4minute promo tour hir in the philippines and its nice that

we FILIPINO EELS HAVE MIT EACH OTHER ^^

il post the pictures^^

Guest miniejungle

he was on KBS for only 5 mins???? i hope someone save the clip and post it on YB soon... i missed the show altogether, aigooo...

anyone has the clip, please share?

thank you for posting the screen caps, shiro-san!!!

my heart melt..... :P

hopefully this will be uploaded at youtube.. i'm fine even it's without subs.

Guest evilgary

wow hes still keeping the long hair. i think he is like one out the few celebrities in korea who could pull off such a hairstyle charmingly

Hello eels,

like so many others this is my first time posting. I have been around here for some while, but since I am not “that much of a talker”, I read and enjoyed your comments silently. But I think it’s time now to thank everybody for sharing all the great news, links and pictures. And a special thanks to cecilia for the translation of “Ideal Type World Cup” and the information where to buy YAB’s dvd release.

Well, this isn’t much, just scans of my desk calendar like to see below.

Thumbnails.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLS2KLID

password: enjoy

I don’t mind if you like to share the link elsewhere, but no re-ups please.

Thank you for the screencaps and videos! He was so adorable in the interview. Wonder what was said to make him giggle so much, hehe.

@nayori - Welcome, welcome! Nice of you to share your calendar scans, thank you! :)

Btw, for those interested in the 2010 calendars and missed out on purchasing from the official site, yesasia.com have the following available:

Wall calendar - US$34.99:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/jang-keun-su...-0-en/info.html

Desk calendar - US$24.99

http://www.yesasia.com/global/jang-keun-su...-0-en/info.html

Judging by their pics, the layout of the calendars look slightly different but uses the same JKS photos. Gosh, so expensive...but *sigh* its Sukkie..and he's worth it. :P

Guest poorocker

I know you all know this, but I just want to say it today ...

I LOVE JANG KEUN SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest vivchai

amesy,

if is fan club membership then should be this:

Bank: Korea Exchange Bank

Headoffice address: 181, 2-Ka, Eulji-Ro, Chung-Ku, Seoul, Korea

Branch address :SEOCHONAM BRANCH

1443-15, CEOCHONAM BRANCH, Ceocho-dong, Ceocho-gu, Seoul, Korea

Code(SWIFT BIC) : KOEXKRSE

Account name : Tree J Co.Ltd

Account number: 630-006990-774

Thanks for the infor!

I have a stupid question and I'm all new to all these. How do they (staffs fr the official site) know that it's me who wire them the money? Do I send them an e-mail? Will they be able to know since they are not fluent in Eng.The membership will be $40,000.00 won?

Thanks for the infor!

I have a stupid question and I'm all new to all these. How do they (staffs fr the official site) know that it's me who wire them the money? Do I send them an e-mail? Will they be able to know since they are not fluent in Eng.The membership will be $40,000.00 won?

Yeah, after you transfer the money (40,000won for overseas fans) you have to email your data to them, like when you transfer the money (be specific with date and time), under what name, your address, etc. The list of the data needed can be found on the official website.

Guest vivchai

@amaranth

JGS Mailing Address:

Tree-J Co.Ltd

5F, Kidco Bldg

33-20 Nonhyun Dong

Gangnam-ku

Seoul 135-010

Korea

Hangul version

트리제이 ( Tree-J)

서울시 강남구 논현동 33-20 키드코B/D 5층 우편번호 : 135-010

My friend and I are just going to list down the two phone numbers on the wire transfer form. Hopefully, we can send our FC membership fees and the transaction goes well before the 2/20 deadline....( worries :huh:

Are there any eels here from LA or the US in general?

Me! me! me! I'm fr LA!!! If any eels from LA wanna meet pls PM me! I'll be there! I'm staking Korean class at Korean cultural Center. I'm not good at it..it;s just my 3rd class.

Yeah, after you transfer the money (40,000won for overseas fans) you have to email your data to them, like when you transfer the money (be specific with date and time), under what name, your address, etc. The list of the data needed can be found on the official website.

Thanks for the infor. since I'm residing in LA, do i have to let them know LA time or korea time? it'll be hard to let them know the exact time tat I'm going to wire the money. I can't read korean, will they have eng version for the wire instruction and may i know it'll be under which category? thank you so much for helping!

Screen caps of the KBS today

cr. as tagged, DC Gallery

hehe..I cant believe I am giggling looking at these pics. Soooo cute and sweet. I cant wait to be an official..its in the process, yeah! thanks crazy_guava!

Thanks for the infor. since I'm residing in LA, do i have to let them know LA time or korea time? it'll be hard to let them know the exact time tat I'm going to wire the money. I can't read korean, will they have eng version for the wire instruction and may i know it'll be under which category? thank you so much for helping!

I think the time you have to put in the email is the time printed on the receipt. And you have to attach the receipt with your email. For more details, go to http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr, login, then go to the notice tab. It should be in page 4 or 5... :D

Good luck! :D

JKS @ KBS

YT link :

Hey Eels!

Thanks for all the goodies! :DDDDD

though the interview is quite short (how i wish it was longer) but i really love it!!! he is oh so adorable xD

and i guess im loving his hairstyle in this picture

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/xjl...6c71ad5767c.jpg

so handsome :P