dearskye.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HwanHee is Skye's

Type: Poster

Size: whatever fits you

Text: TODAY, TOMORROW, && FOREVER

Subtext: i wasn't afraid of what i felt, but what you didn't.

Picture(s):

pic

pic2

pic3

Mood: sad/depressing

Colours to Avoid:none (:

Example: I like example o2

Can I add my own stocks? Yes of course you're the one with the photoshop skills XD

Guest aberrant

Type:Poster

Size: doesn't matter

Text: Make Her Death Bed

Subtext:

Picture(s): http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0140ma.jpg

Colours to Avoid: none

Example: I like example 04

Can I add my own stocks? Yes

I never made a request before so I have no idea what stocks are... And I was hesitant to make a request. So if I do something wrong then... sorry. And I only have one image that I wanted to use.

HwanHee is Skye's

Jayeesum - I don't think I ever caught your real name. At least if I did, I don't remember it now. > < Sorry! What is it? ^ ^

jayeesum.jpgjayeesum1.jpgjayeesum3.jpgjayeesum2.jpg

jayeesum5.jpgjayeesum4.jpgjayeesum6.jpg

I was so scared that I would screw up the HwanHee ones. > < So they aren't very...detailed. I just bascially coloured the picture. But Lee Minwoo, man that man is hot! I wanted to do about 50 icons of that one picture in different angles. Silly me.

Pochakee - Rawr, I made you a lot. I swear they were different pictures before - definitely not Tae Hee. Lol, they were of flowers and different things. Well...I hope this is right. If not, I guess it's up for grabs. Hahah. > <

pochakee.jpgpochakee2.jpgpochakee3.jpg

pochakee4.jpgpochakee5.jpgpockahee1.jpg

Nanxcy - Dear, you shouldn't play with my obsessions. I was so tempted to make three for you but my mom started nagging so I made you a banner set instead. I made you two banner sets. To be honest, I've taken a deep liking into the first one I'm givingi you. It's hard for me to part with it because I want to keep it. So I've made you two - and you can choose the one you like. If you choose the brighter one, can I take the darker one? If not, you can have both. lol. I'm such a weird/selfish brat. > <

nanxcy.jpgnanxcy1.jpg

U.nanxcyjpg.jpgnanxcy2.jpg

Guest Absinthe.

Oh wow so many beautiful gorgeous outcomes! Loving the icons as usual, and yep, HwanHee is very hot! haha.

Guest music &jys

Eeeks. I just love how u zoomed up on Minwoo's face. such hotness. -_- his hear swooshed across his face, ohmygosh! hahah. i actually never gave out my name. My username is chinglish for my chinese name, but who would ever know? just call me symphony! [yes that is my namee]

haha, the hwanhee one i had used before for a b-set request. here's some eye candy. i forgot who made it, but anyways.

qanqstuhstylez2.jpgqanqstuhstylez.gif

well anyways.

THANKS!<3

now..editing time!

Guest nancxy

OH WOW! I can't believe you made 2 bsets for me! <33 & you were about to make 3! omg you are so nice ^^ I really like both of the bsets! But I think I'm gonna use the darker one & use the lighter one on lovejunki.net with credits of course. geez why do you have to make such pretty bsets!! XD i feel bad now =/ gdbnwkajsfklajsango

but thanks a lotttt for your time <3 Very much appreciated (:

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. yupp. they were flowers and stuff.

but i thought that you didn't see them yet, so i was like. 'i want tae hee icons!' and then i did that instead

T__T aww. i'm sorry if i caused you so mucho mucho trouble :mellow:

yikes. but i LOVE THOSE ICONS! tee hee. yipppeeee... i'm going use them ALL!

it is NOT up for grabs. those are MINE! *slaps away all those greedy hands*

haha<3 THANK YOU! THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

-spark

Guest PolkaDotz

NO WAYYYY. You're taking poster requests!! :o I love the poster you made for your story, START. Hehehe. It was the cutest thing ever. xD HwanHee is Skye's!!!

Size: You may choose.

Text: Dancing Mr. Rain

Subtext: Mr. Rain, let me meet my prince once more.

Picture(s):

TAERIN, the girl-- 01 02 03 04 05 06

JUNGHOON-- 01 02 03 04 05 06

EXTRAS(Umbrellas, Raindrops, Background Pictures)--

Umbrella1 Umbrella2 RainyBg1 RainyBg2 RainyBg3 Extra1 Extra2 Extra3

Mood:

Mood, not really sure. Not too gloomy, not really cheery but still happy. Think of the rain?? :D

Colours to Avoid: None??

Example: The poster you made for START. :P

Can I add my own stocks? Of course dear. :)

I gave a lot extra pics, backgrounds, and umbrellas in the extra part, but you don’t need to use them. Only if you want too. And maybe you can try and incorporate umbrellas into the picture, if possible?? :D Thanks sooo much!! Glad I got the last spot. =]

--> jESS

omgehtsvivian -

omgehtsvivian.jpg

GRR -

Sorry if this didn't turn out the way you wanted. The picture you provided was pretty small - quality wasn't the problem because I enhanced it and it was fine but the size was small. So I made you two, one with a stock and one without. I didn't know what mood you wanted either...so it's pretty dark.

grr1.jpg

grr2.jpg

^ Too red. =/

-PuritY-

Haha, thank you. =] You want an icon? > < No one's really requesting anyone and I have time on my hands. XP

Jauyeesum

Symphony? Hahah okay! Jauyeesum is chinglish for your Chinese name? Oo that's pretty cool. If I did Chinglish it'd be....forget it I can't do it well. > < Eyecandy! Eyecandy!! I love HwanHee...lol.

nancxy -

Heheh, glad you like them. =] The pictures were fun to play with.

POCHACKEE

Oo, no problem. I love Kim Tae Hee. She's SO pretty. I'd rather make icons of her than flowers anyday. Or maybe not cause then my selfesteem would go down down down. Kekek, I don't know why but making graphics for you is fun. So PM anytime if you need. =]

PolkaDotz

When I read your post, I got scared. I was like, "Oh no! She's going to ask for a poster like START. > <" And my thoughts came true haha. Well, I'll work on your tomorrow because frankly, I need to remember what tricks I did to make that poster. Would you believe me if I said that was an experiment? I'll be back!! Yours will be the one I spend the most time on, hahah. But I'll do my best because you provided hot pictures of Kim Jung Hoon!!

I spent a lot of time on this though I managed to finish today. =]

jesspolkadotz.jpg

jesspolkadotz2.jpg

Gr...not the same effect. I'll keep trying.

Guest yumi-chan

0__________________________0 !!!!!!!!

those graphics you have made for, GRR - , omg, so pretty x_x I actually love the redness in the 2nd graphic, and the filtering fits SUPER nicely, someone has become pro at filtering *stares*. You makes such beautiful stuff, lend me some skill WOMAN! >:[

--Yumi

Guest PolkaDotz

PolkaDotz

When I read your post, I got scared. I was like, "Oh no! She's going to ask for a poster like START. > <" And my thoughts came true haha. Well, I'll work on your tomorrow because frankly, I need to remember what tricks I did to make that poster. Would you believe me if I said that was an experiment? I'll be back!! Yours will be the one I spend the most time on, hahah. But I'll do my best because you provided hot pictures of Kim Jung Hoon!!

I spent a lot of time on this though I managed to finish today. =]

Gr...not the same effect. I'll keep trying.

HOLY SHIZZZZZNUT. Skye, I'm jealous of your PS skills. Both poster look so akfjdksjfkjaf;; good. I'm seriously amazed. Can't stop gawking at them. The filtering is just amazing!!! The placement of the pictures for both posters look so cool. 0____0 And the way you wrote the title in the first poster so unique!!Mmmm, I made a mistake in typing the title, in my hurry to get a spot since my dad was kicking me off the computer. It's actually DANCING WITH MR. RAIN. If you can fix it, it would be awesome. If not, I'd still use your awesome pawesome poster of course cause they're so amazing. :D ----Oh, and you got scared when you read my post?? Hahaha. No worries, I mean you totally outdone what I even expected for. I love the posters a ton!! lol Thanks soooo much dear. :wub: :wub: So gorgeous.

And I love your icons as well!! Mmmm, do you think I can still request some icons? :P lol, maybe I'm getting too greedy. But they're just so purdiful. *sigh* I just lack all types of possible PS skills...

--> jESS

Guest aberrant

THANK YOU! I don't think that it's too red at all! You have awesome skills! I wish I knew how to do all that stuff! And the mood of the poster is perfect for me! And thanks for making two! I'll use both of them. Oh and sorry for the small picture. But I really dont mind about the size of the poster.

Thanks!

ger

Guest belarus*

wow! those posters look awesome!

i would request but i dont think you have anymore space. =T

but those posters look awesome!! XD

edit.

Size: Approx. big =D

Text:여우비 in pretty korean font! (if you dont do korean then "Sun Showers" in english ^^)

Subtext: By: H W A I

Picture(s):

GIRL: 1 2 {the girl is supposed to be Lee Dah Hae but i couldnt find good pictures of her. =T if you have any sad pics of Dah hae you can feel free to use it ^^}

PYC: 1 2 3

KJJ: 1 2 3

{I would appreciate it if you could use picture 3 for both PYC and KJJ.}

JYH: 1 2 3

Mood: sad & intense.

Colours to Avoid:dark colors.

Example: I like example o1/o2/o3/o4/o5 (This helps me) i dont see any examples. O.O

but i like your posters for download, omgehtsvivian and especially Pohackee's 2nd poster for My Ancient Pig if that helps. ^^

Can I add my own stocks? Yes. of course! =]

Hwan Hee is skye's! <3

Guest Absinthe.

haha...I said I'd be back...

Type:Icon

Size: --100x100--

Text: PuritY

Subtext: none

Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5

Mood: light and dreamy, or colourful.

Oh yeah...Can you do borders like the one my current icon has if possible?

"HwanHee is Skye's"

Guest touche`

silent.sheep - I'm getting better! I'm getting better! *does the loser dance*

Girlfriend, your work are good. I have to say. I love the one you made for download- though. XD and the rest of the results are freaken hot.

PolkaDotz - Yep! I'll save the last spot for you. Since I am only doing 4 more. I might open another request thread though. Probably not anytime soon since I have a graphic battle going on now - Oo, this is quite perfect timing! Hahah. > < You know what? I was typing your title and I typed, "Dancing with Mr. Rain" but I looked back and said, "That's not what she wrote." So I went through and deleted the with. Oh...ironic. WAH! I tried fixing the text but because for both of them I put them underneath several layers to get that effect so when I tired to fix it there's this obvious white-out block > < I'll redo one completely for you if you want. =]

GRR - Haha, your welcome. I'm glad you don't mind the redness. Haha I've never done anything so solid before.

bebekiss. - You're lucky. I have four more spots.

Hiatus - Yep. Wait let me get this straight, the guy with glasses is Tempo? BIG BANG is HOT!!! They could've chosen a better name though > < I like Seung Hyun...or Hyun Seung - gah why do three of the members have similar names...

-PuritY- - Okie! I'll try > < Haha as you can see my icon designs are limited.

silent.sheep - ^ ^ Yay! You're back - hahah. How were your internetless days? You're lucky I didn't update Beach Boy like a mad woman then. Or maybe unlucky...Lol.

I'll be back tomorrow to fulfill the request. I just finished a graphic battle entry and I didn't like the results. So I'm in a peevish PS mood but it's a perfect mood to write in ~ runs off.

Archived