[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

^ I think that all artists that attend are good, idol or not.

I guess tomorrow will determine if I ditchskip prom or not. >__<

Hopefully someone I love enough to make me go will be in the first batch.

Guest doraemon555

OMG!!!! Im soo staying up tonighttt!!!!!!!!!..... HEck YEA>!!! Finalllyyy!!!!.. but woah midnight??? they usually do 9.. but whatever... im HAPPY!!!

AND.. people keep saying that its gonna be Friday night so they dont have to stay up but... umm.. you guys... you guys would have to stay awake until midnight, because Midnight is basically TONIGHT... the the START of Friday.. soo its gonna be released when we should be asleep..... so stay awakee!!!

OMG!!!! Im soo staying up tonighttt!!!!!!!!!..... HEck YEA>!!! Finalllyyy!!!!.. but woah midnight??? they usually do 9.. but whatever... im HAPPY!!!

AND.. people keep saying that its gonna be Friday night so they dont have to stay up but... umm.. you guys... you guys would have to stay awake until midnight, because Midnight is basically TONIGHT... the the START of Friday.. soo its gonna be released when we should be asleep..... so stay awakee!!!

9? From what I remember they have always released artists at midnight plus I'm pretty sure its tomorrow at midnight because it says tomorrow night at midnight not tonight. Not sure if that made any sense but yea. >.<

Guest findjunebug
I doubt that they'll announce the big names with the first batch.

I have a feeling it's all old people.

Lol yeah but that would be ok too, because it would get them out of the way and I can start dreaming of the empty spots!

And I also think that it would be very professional if when they released batches that are mainly older generation that they should announce it like this "Get ready! A batch of respected older generation singers is going to be released tomorrow at midnight!" Because then I would be prepared and not pissed.

Hiphip cant wait~

EDIT~ yeah guys it says "tomorrow night"

Guest SoompiSnoopi
you're from Monterey Park? i'm from Alhambra! whoooo! how awesome is that! it's cool to finally meet a city neighbor on here LOL we live in Asian-ville :)

Can't wait to know the artists tomorrow. I almost bursted in excitement while in class when I got the news online haha

whoa . you live in alhambra ?

then you must either go to SGHS or AHS.

ahaha nice to meet you .

i hope someone good comes :D

Guest Rhonda21

Yeah cuz they say tomorrow night. Even though 12am is technically tomorrow but it would be tomorrow morning and not night, I don't know.

Guest swirly-whirl

Hello everyone! :)

We really do need a roommate thread for KMF :\

I'm looking for about 2 girls who would want to room with 4 super awesome girls! (HAHA yes, i'm referring to me & my friends)

We've been to KMF for the past 5-6 years, so by now we kind of have the gist on how things work & we're super friendly!

If you're interested or know anybody who's interested in rooming with us, please PM me or AIM me at x swirly whirl x (highlight the seemingly empty space for my screenname : D [the spoiler tag doesn't work for me right now and it looks like some weird bright blue >___<])

Guest babuangel
whoa . you live in alhambra ?

then you must either go to SGHS or AHS.

ahaha nice to meet you .

i hope someone good comes :D

lol!!! iGO TO AHS!!! but arcadia...not alhambra..... :D

Guest Happening.Inc
Hello everyone! :)

We really do need a roommate thread for KMF :\

I'm looking for about 2 girls who would want to room with 4 super awesome girls! (HAHA yes, i'm referring to me & my friends)

We've been to KMF for the past 5-6 years, so by now we kind of have the gist on how things work & we're super friendly!

If you're interested or know anybody who's interested in rooming with us, please PM me or AIM me at x swirly whirl x (highlight the seemingly empty space for my screenname : D [the spoiler tag doesn't work for me right now and it looks like some weird bright blue >___<])

I agree, a rooming thread should be open but I am just not sure if that's allow because it this may interfere with safety issues and i do not think the forum would want to be held responsible or even me involve if anything bad happens. The forum will be at fault because they allow the thread. If a mod or admin can clarify this for us all maybe we can start a rooming thread.

Guest kaolee1717

OMG...I can't freaken wait any longer. I'm sure if they a one big star or group confirmed they will name them. That will get tickets going again. I just hope it's someone that I really really really like. LOL!!

i went to class for three hours and i came back to check the thread to see it jumped three pages. NO WONDER. haha. i'm really excited. i'm glad i have homework to do tomorrow and work to keep my mind off of it. most likely i'll still be up at the time, otherwise i'm just going to check it saturday morning. thanks for letting us know though. :) i wonder who's coming. i hope it's someone i really like or at least know.

Guest xoxojenniboox3
you're from Monterey Park? i'm from Alhambra! whoooo! how awesome is that! it's cool to finally meet a city neighbor on here LOL we live in Asian-ville :)

Can't wait to know the artists tomorrow. I almost bursted in excitement while in class when I got the news online haha

OMGG ! you live in Alhambra?!

I live in Alhambra too!

Do you go to AHS?

Guest babuangel
OMGG ! you live in Alhambra?!

I live in Alhambra too!

Do you go to AHS?

what good food is in alhambra?? i haven't been in so long....im thinking of driving there tomorrow..... :D

Guest xoxojenniboox3
what good food is in alhambra?? i haven't been in so long....im thinking of driving there tomorrow..... :D

haha it totally depends on what you like :)

what kind of food do you like?

Archived