[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest MusicallyCJ

My friends and I got Ramp Box 376...and I just found out its like REALLY to the side..I got ramp seats last year but ours were like the closest to the middle that ramp can get...does anyone know if the box i got is still ok? I know its quite close to the stage..its just im worried about it being so far to the left >.< If someone can let me know or show me a pic of the view from that area..thanks!^^

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 5613love
by the way Sponsors do not come out til around April ! ! ! !

really? even the hotel?

^oh gawd, please rule-breaking buyers STOP posting on the s/t thread! it CAN not get shut down!!

i really really hope they don't shut down the thread ))):

so i bought my tix yestrday afternoon and my bank account STILL hasn't been charged....idk what to do

are the koreatimes offices open today?

Guest chammerruu

I didn't get tickets because of the online mess up..... grrrrrr and the selling/trading forum is just pure trading.... GAWD>>

Guest Wendy1430265887
^ Right ! Thats what got the thread shut down last year

by the way Sponsors do not come out til around April ! ! ! !

Im happy with my tickets we got gb05 821? anyone my neighbor here? c:

OMG I got box 822!

We're neighbors! Lol

Guest angerine
^ lol one day is not a very long time bb

by now not everybody are even sure they got their tickets, w/ order problems and stuff

and people are probably waiting for the right time to sell it since theyre so hard to get

and no mine are not for sale haha ^^; sorry you had to pm me and stuff

PS: you might wanna make the fonts in ur siggy smaller before the mods see and give you a warning :)

sorry it's just my impatient nature hitting in. LOL.

I guess i'll just wait a little longer.

p.s. thanks for the heads up on my signaturee...-_-x

Guest naomicoolperson
OMG I got box 822!

We're neighbors! Lol

You guys are making so many people jealous right now! Me included! haha :'D

Guest Lidopreshuzkim

oh how i wish i could go again.. =( i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle! lol

everyone who obtained tickets are so lucky, i'm so envious LOL. hope you all enjoy your time!

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

^

^ Sorry :C

Dont Forget something ALWAYS comes up and people end up selling really awesome tickets

OMG I got box 822!

We're neighbors! Lol

OMG ! HI NEIGHBOR !! ill be the crazy white girl next to you haha! you cant miss me!

Guest shopaholicness

If anyone else got the error message after you bought your ticket and was not sure if you really bought them, you can try checking your Order History now. I was able to check, and my tickets were in there today. I feel relieved. =)

Wow, I can't believe how much actually sold out the first day. I remember last year I was able to buy a 4th row Terrace Box a whole week after the ticket sales started. This year, all of the Terrace Boxes are gone, even with the price increase and no artist list!

Guest findjunebug

^ yeah well this year people had to buy the whole box for terrace so that sold them out fast.

Plus Maybe people think KoreaTimes is going to make up for last years crazy lineup

Guest 5613love

^lol i totally agree.. i'm way more disappointed about this.. and it's not even my fault! the page never loaded at all! it always said "connection failed"... but i still feel like i failed :\

oh well~ hopefully people start selling soon ^^

Guest angerine
Why does not getting tickets feel worse than failing a test? lol.

agreedd...my friend and I don't even feel like going with we don't get garden or pool..LOL.

It feels so horriblee and i guess i definitely will go to the box office next yearr...no way am i sitting in front of my

computer for three hourss just to find out everything sold outt.

Guest simpleandpink

^^It wasn't too much better at the KoreaTimes office. My friends and I waited there and when we got to the front, the KT rep was freaking out because the site kept crashing. I think they use the same method to buy the tickets online as those at home (although she did say that it was better to get the tickets from the office than stress out at home)

-edit: But, we got our tickets & dvds without too much trouble. I guess the price increase affords a free DVD haha. Also: I hope that the super price increase means that they can afford more artists this year XD

--edit (didn't want to post again lol)

One of the girls in line was saying (this is hearsay so don't take it as fact) that they don't even take phone orders in until like...after 12PM or a certain time on the day ticket sales open. I think this was true because I kept seeing the lines blinking when we were waiting in the office (My friends and I were in the office around 10:15AM probably) and the KT reps just ignored them. D:

vvvvv

Guest _fluffycotton

^ haha, wow, that sounds crazy. i know we called in and couldn't get our tickets till' 2ish-3ish? it was crazy. >_<o

Guest Special Ed
^It wasn't too much better at the KoreaTimes office. My friends and I waited there and when we got to the front, the KT rep was freaking out because the site kept crashing. I think they use the same method to buy the tickets online as those at home (although she did say that it was better to get the tickets from the office than stress out at home)

After the 30th, I think the office is more convenient. Basically you're talking face to face with a human being who's a KT staff. If something goes wrong, you can throw a richard simmons fit right there. Online, you're on your own pretty much. If it gets screwed over, yelling at the computer is not going to do you much.

Archived