[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest `J E N N | E

really, i know everyone thinks that ppl on earth are all very loving and very kind. i too wish that was true. but face it, ppl love money. and i just happen to be pointing out reality.

5613love: yes, it's true that ppl sell their pool tickets all the time...but what percent of them sell it back for the original price?

seriously, i would love it, if everyone was kind and nice and would resell it back at the original price ...heck i paid $450 bucks for mine last year and you know what else? I flew in from Texas. The plane cost, the hotel cost, transportation cost... that was when it hit me that in real life... ppl are selfish. (exception: friends and families)

<edit>

anyways, like i said the very beginning of my post. i really wasn't trying to offend anyone. really. you may think otherwise and i really could careless because I know what my intentions were.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rhonda21

Yeah I also started right when they were suppose to start the ticket sales and wasn't able to get anything. Well I really wanted Garden but it was way hard especially when it kept telling me 'try other seats' even though I even tried the back of Garden before the others were sold out. I even tried the Pool and it was the same thing. Couldn't get anyone on the phone. I was pissed though because it seemed like the walk-in people got it easy. I can't fly all the way to CA just for tickets. Their site should have worked better.

And yeah ok I'm willing to pay more for the tickets too. I know how hard it must of been for people to get lucky and get the tickets but I also tried and wasn't able to. I wish people wouldn't jack up the prices too much. And I know there has to been SOME people who didn't want the whole box. I know I didn't want the whole box and was going to sell the leftovers afterwards. Where are those people? lol

Guest musicismylifey

I tried using Firefox and IE and the tickets won't show up in my cart.

Can anyone help me? Or...can someone order

2 Section H tickets for me? I'll pay, of course. :]

Guest EternalELF

^ it works fine for me.

i can help you if you cant figure it out. pm me :)

Really?! My friend told me that LA people were given more importance and they could get better seats, but I wasn't sure if it was true. This is very unfair, everyone should be equal, not everyone can go do walkins. And, I live close enough to LA to be able to do that, so I'm not just saying this because I'm angry...this year really sucked, ticket buying was hell. On top of this, ticket prices went up so much!!

really.. korea times even gave walk in people free 2009 dvds and also have friggin time to interview them while we suffer with phones and internet!

oh and i got pool ticket last year from a very nice person for original price.

so yes, some people are kind. im not saying all, eventho you dont needa be kind and loving to sell tickets for original price.

Guest 5613love
really, i know everyone thinks that ppl on earth are all very loving and very kind. i too wish that was true. but face it, ppl love money. and i just happen to be pointing out reality.

5613love: yes, it's true that ppl sell their pool tickets all the time...but what percent of them sell it back for the original price?

seriously, i would love it, if everyone was kind and nice and would resell it back at the original price ...heck i paid $450 bucks for mine last year and you know what else? I flew in from Texas. The plane cost, the hotel cost, transportation cost... that was when it hit me that in real life... ppl are selfish. (exception: friends and families)

<edit>

anyways, like i said the very beginning of my post. i really wasn't trying to offend anyone. really. you may think otherwise and i really could careless because I know what my intentions were.

haha yeah youre right.. i think people selling pool last year did raise the prices.. at least at first.

i understand what you mean.. no one wants to sell at regular price when they know they can sell it a little higher. who doesn't want money? lol i just think it's unfair when they do it and they say it's because they put so much effort in to get the ticket. because i put in a lot of effort too ):

i just hope someone decides to sell pool, garden, ramp, or front rows of terrace soon.. original price or not :\

Guest `J E N N | E

mUsiCisMYlifEy: did you make your account on kmf website? i know last year when i did that, i couldn't put tickets in my cart either. try making an account on koreatimes instead?

Guest `J E N N | E

^

I guess I can help you get those two tickets if you want? and of course i'm not make you pay like 200 bucks for each lol. but koreatimes does charge a convenience fees and shipping and all that.

Guest EternalELF

^ lol one day is not a very long time bb

by now not everybody are even sure they got their tickets, w/ order problems and stuff

and people are probably waiting for the right time to sell it since theyre so hard to get

and no mine are not for sale haha ^^; sorry you had to pm me and stuff

PS: you might wanna make the fonts in ur siggy smaller before the mods see and give you a warning :)

Guest AceFondu

People who are scared of buying it from other people, Do some research on them xD. The person i bought it from, she was super nice even though i had to talk to many people before deciding i was gonna buy it from her.

Can anyone tell me the theme of this years?

Oh and looking for tix =X

Guest jahn720

I was able to purchase 2 Super Seats in H. If you're still trying to buy, PM me.

I made my account on the Koreatimes website a year and a half ago.

Arrghh.

Guest 5613love
How come like no one is selling ticketss?? I've been searchingg for a pretty long timee...LOL.

lol even though it feels like a long time to us, to them.. they have until may to sell the tickets.

also some people wait until they get the tickets in the mail before selling them.

Guest `J E N N | E

i think one of the main reason why no one is selling, is because we're waiting for the artist list. a lot of ppl are going only if their favorite artist are going.

Guest Wendy1430265887
lol Buyers keep posting on the sale thread even though they aren't suppose to. I keep thinking someone is selling something.

Seriously, people need to learn to READ THE RULES.

It tells you not to post if you're buying!

Guest boshi noi

what do you guys think are the possibility of the "newer" boy bands attending HB?

like MBLAQ, BEAST, F.CUZ, ZE:A, C.N. Blue?

personally that order is what i think have the highest probability of going(out of the 5) to the lowest

Guest 5613love
Seriously, people need to learn to READ THE RULES.

It tells you not to post if you're buying!

i tried to remind them of the rules and someone did the same thing again right after my post...

it's totally stressing me out bc i always think they're selling and they arent :\

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

^ Right ! Thats what got the thread shut down last year

by the way Sponsors do not come out til around April ! ! ! !

Im happy with my tickets we got gb05 821? anyone my neighbor here? c:

Archived